The Rifleman - Cover

The Rifleman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 25: Victory and going home

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: Victory and going home - The Rifleman Meet William Viking, a blind man who is the next person to be recruited. He has lost his job where he worked. His life is disintegrating in front of him except for his neighbor who has always been there for him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

William

Before the woman's voice had finished speaking, I had hit the floor and rolled, bringing up my rifle. Standing in the doorway was a woman who looked a little like Nadil, on each side of her were two men armed with glue guns. I started firing and the men on her right went down before they realized what was going on.

The woman shrieked as blood splashed over her and she turned to run as I snarled out, "Drop the guns and don't fucking move!"

The two guards froze as their weapons hit the floor.

I looked at the men as I stood up, and snapped out, "You two, on the floor ... NOW! Nancy, watch them. If they move, kill them," I said as I walked over, grabbed the woman, and shoved her against the wall. I pulled the pistol she had refused to drop out of her hand and tossed it behind me. I then spun her around to look at her.

"Ouch! What are those things?" she asked as she looked at the rifle.

"This is a gun ... a real gun," I replied then I said, "Nadil, I need some restraints."

"Coming right up," she replied and I heard the hum of the replicator.

Nadil came over to me and handed me a pair of metal bands I had seen before. I attached them to her wrists and Nadil turned them on. We quickly bound the other two and had them sitting on one of the couches.

While I was watching the prisoners, Nadil was accessing the computer and getting the names of all the traitors. Within ten minutes, she had a list of over fifty people that we needed to round up.

"Nadil, call the captain and the first officer of the ship to this room," I said.

"As you command, lover," she replied and then activated the com unit and summoned the two women to the room.

I stood by the door and waited for them to show up. Five minutes after Nadil summoned them, the door opened. In walked two women wearing military uniforms. They were shocked to see the blood splattered wall and two bodies covered with a sheet. They then noticed their commanders were sitting on the couch with cuffs on. I stepped up behind them, and placed my guns at the back of their heads.

"Don't move. You will let my friend cuff you, and you will sit down on the couch ... or..."

"Or what?" the woman on the right asked.

"Or I blow your fucking heads off. Got me?" I asked.

"You must be one of those degenerates," the one on the left replied.

"No, I'm just like you and your ancestors. Now shut up!" I snarled in anger.

They shut up, and were quickly cuffed. I shoved them against the far wall and pushed them down to the floor.

"Don't move, or we will blow you apart," I said and walked back to the door to wait for the next two.

"I'm calling the ship's engineer and security chief now," she said as she sent the summons.

"Good," I said.

The door opened a few minutes later, and the chief engineer came in. He was quickly subdued. I was pushing him down beside the captain, when the door opened. I jerked away from the prisoners, as three of the aliens stepped into the room and fired their weapons. The balls of glue hit me in the chest, and pinned me to the wall. Before they could change targets, Nadil and Nancy ripped them in two with their G-11's. Their bodies stood there dancing as round after round tore into their bodies. When they stopped firing, the three bodies dropped to the floor.

Nancy ran to the door and dragged the first man out of the way. The door slammed closed behind them while Nadil ran to the replicator, picking up the spray bottle she summoned. She came over to me and sprayed me with the liquid. The web started bubbling and then dropped away. Five minutes after the balls of glue hit me, I was free. The smell from the melted glue made my stomach turn. I wanted to puke, but didn't have the time, so I forced myself not to.

"Nadil, think we can take the ship with these people out of the way?" I asked.

"Yes, with these officers out of the way, it will be a lot easier," she replied.

We checked our weapons and left the room. As we walked, I had Nancy on my left and Nadil on my right. We came out on the main floor of the bay and walked towards the ramp. Guards saw us approaching and we opened fired on them. The gun fire intensified as we boarded the ship, we had to fight our way through dozens of crewmembers armed with various weapons, but with the loss of their high ranking officers they crumbled before us. Two hours after the assault began, we had control of the bridge. I watched as Nadil stood at the security terminal and started isolating the ships components with force fields. She activated a knock out gas and gassed the dozen guards that were outside the bridge, trying to get in.

"Son of a bitch!" Nadil snapped out.

I turned from where I was binding the three prisoners we'd taken. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Valin fucked us. We didn't go to another world! We went so far back in time that we may be screwed if we cannot figure out a way out of here. I don't even know ... wait it says here that the gate that we came through can take us back to our time and the ship can create a gate to take us home" she reported as Nancy led the three prisoners out of the room.

"Then we will go through the gate, and go home," I said as I leaned over and kissed her.

"You're right," she replied and looked back at her console.

"Nadil, can you put me on the ship's com system? Can you also bring up a ship's compartment schematic, that can change colors ... say from red to green by the room's inhabitants?" I asked.

"Certainly," she replied as her fingers flew over the computer console, "you're on," she said as she looked up at me.

I watched as a schematic came up on the ships main viewer and turned red. "This is William Viking. I'm in control of your bridge. I have your officers either in shackles or dead. I urge everyone to surrender. Your plan of kidnapping and takeover is finished. This ship is heading for the gate and everyone will disembark from the ship, cross to the gate and back to our own time. I will then detonate the engines on this ship, blowing it up. If you try to attack the bridge again, I'll gas the ship and leave anyone who resists here on this planet with just a spear, and loincloth. The choice is yours. You have five minutes to decide. When you decide, turn your com on in your location, and we will highlight you on the ship's schematics," I said and Nadil closed the system down.'

We watched as room after room turned green, until only a handful of reds were left. Looking at Nadil, I said, "Nadil, please turn all unoccupied rooms green."

Nadil checked her board and of the seventeen rooms that were red, all but three turned green.

"Can you gas those rooms," I asked."

"Yes I can, rooms are now gassed. I'm transporting all the inhabitants to the brig's security rooms. I also grabbed my cousin and her friends and did the same. I removed all access to the computer stations in the area.

"I'm starting main engines. Lift off is in thirty seconds. Gravity generators are powering up to one-hundred-ten percent. Activating all internal dampening fields, all internal bulkhead doors are secured. All umbilical cords are withdrawn and stored automatically. All external hatches are sealed. Doing final scan of the area, three humans detected hiding in one of the towers, transporting them to secure rooms. Lift off in five seconds," she reported.

"Take us up, and over to the gate," I said.

"Lifting off, and I will initiate gate transport to our time. Firing nanobots missiles at the enemy base in three ... two ... one ... we have detonation," Nadil reported.

"Nanobot missiles? Gate transport?" I asked.

"The nanobots convert the base back to its components. Once that is finished, the bots are transported back to the ship and into storage bays to use all the resources for other items the ship may need. I'm hovering over the base at four hundred feet. Let me put it on the screen so you can see what's happening," Nadil replied as her fingers flew over her console.

I watched as the screen changed to show the base below. The missiles had exploded and what looked like rain covered all the buildings. The first to tumble was the forty story skyscraper. It started at the top and within seconds, the roof vanished and the interior walls caved inward. Over on the runway, a dozen ships that looked like fighters vanished in a puff of smoke followed by all the vehicles and then the hanger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.