The Rifleman - Cover

The Rifleman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 20: Rebellion

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Rebellion - The Rifleman Meet William Viking, a blind man who is the next person to be recruited. He has lost his job where he worked. His life is disintegrating in front of him except for his neighbor who has always been there for him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Rebellion

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend's baby sister.

There were four of us, and we all played D&D together.

Kevin, Jeff, Kathy and I

Today I found out Kevin's baby sister was murdered by her cop husband.

He shot and killed her in front of her five year old son and wounded Kevin 4 times

Rest in peace Polly Herron Alessi

1973 - 2002

William

"Soria can you stop the overload?" I asked as I reloaded my second pistol, I quickly ejected both clips and loaded the magazines up to full again as the alarm continued sounding.

"Yes if I can get to the controls, but we can't," she replied as she crawled into the access hatch.

"WARNING TEN MINUTES UNTIL CORE BREACH!"

"Soria, get your cute ass back out here and get to work. I'm going out there to hunt them down. Lock the door behind me," I said as I started walking towards the doors.

"Gramps, we have to get off the station!" she shouted from inside the hatch.

"No! Get out here," I snarled as the doors opened, and I started firing the moment I saw the aliens standing there, with ready weapons. The bullets ripped through the six men, and they went down in a bloody heap as the .44's smashed into their chests. Stepping out into the hallway, I looked around and then checked the men. All of them were dead, and I tossed all of the weapons inside the room. Turning I looked at Soria and she was standing there with her hand clutched to her mouth.

"Snap out of it, Soria, you have work to do," I ordered as I walked to her.

"You're right, William," she said and turned to the computer panel and started typing commands.

I watched her for a second, and then picked up one of the pistols I had tossed into the room. "This is a nine millimeter Glock. It has a full clip, and there are three spare clips for it. This is how you load the weapon," I said as showed her how to eject, load and ready the weapon.

"I see how it works," Soria said as she put the pistol on the top of the computer panel she was working on.

"Good," I said and slipped the three clips into her pocket.

"Now keep the weapon ready, I'm going to clean out the scum and see if I can find your boss," I said as I walked to the doors.

"William, you will need this," Soria said as she walked over and handed me a thin wand.

"What is it?" I asked as I examined the ten-inch long wand. It had a red crystal at the top and several icons on the handle.

"It's a emergency manual override wand for all the lifts and doors. It's only meant to be used by engineers. Point the red crystal at the door, and press the top icon. It will open the doors for you. The second icon will shut them. The third locks them again. The fourth will shut down any force field you come across.

I stepped out into the hallway, and stepped into a puddle of blood. I started walking towards the main lift doors, as I made sure I left a bloody trail they could follow. I reloaded my clips from the box of ammo before I pressed the call icon for the elevator and stepped to the side with a pistol in my hand. Ten seconds later the door opened and I waited for anyone to get off. When they didn't, I stepped inside and the door shut behind me.

"Now, where is Valin?" I said to myself as I studied the controls.

"Lieutenant Valin is on the main bridge," said a soft voice.

"Who was that?" I asked as I spun around.

"Please restate the question," came the voice.

"Oh, you're like the Star Trek computer," I said. Standing there I waited for a response and then the elevator took off and I cursed myself for getting in this death trap. Standing to the side, I waited for the doors to open and thirty seconds later, they did. As the doors started opening I could hear people talking.

"Once we get to level fifteen, we need to shut the antimatter chamber down before it explodes."

"We know our job, asshole," said a voice dripping with anger.

I stepped out and saw three of the aliens being guarded by two more. I knew they were prisoners because of the energy bands around their wrists. The other two had those stun batons in their hands and when they saw me, they rushed me. I guessed they didn't know what guns were because I blew them away before they took two steps.

"By the ancients!" one of the men said in shock as I pushed past the three men and looked around.

"Quick into the elevator," I ordered as doors opened down the hallway and a dozen aliens came charging out. I started backing up, firing at the roof above the men and women. Before I could get into the elevator, the aliens had hit the deck and were shouting for me to stop firing. I stopped moving and said to the men in the elevator, "Step out here."

I started walking towards the people lying on the floor. One of the men started to get up and I snarled out, "you get up and I will blow your fucking head off."

At my words, the man laid back down as I stopped ten feet from them. Holstering one of my guns, I asked, "how do I get these off you?"

"Use your key, it will shut the force fields down," one of the men said.

I pointed the wand at the handcuffs and pressed the fourth icon like Soria had told me to do. The cuffs shut down and opened on his wrist. I quickly freed the others, and we looted the dipshits of their weapons, and one of the men went inside one of the rooms they came out of. He came out with some more cuffs, and I watched as the men and women were cuffed and led inside. Soon a stream of aliens were coming out of the rooms and I was soon being thanked by the ex-prisoners.

"Listen up, Soria needs help in the engineering section. She is trying to stop a runaway antimatter engine. So some of you head down there, the rest of you need to form up into strike teams and start taking out the bad guys. Use the stun batons and cuffs to contain them. Ambush them, then get them stashed somewhere and strike again. Do you understand me?" I asked.

"We're just scientists," one of the men said.

"What's your name?" I snapped out.

"His name is Adrian, don't worry about him. He will do as he is told," said one of the women who stepped out.

"Good, and your name is?" I asked.

"Rala, and thank you for freeing me. Now listen up people, we need to form teams. I want six teams of five, and four of six. Here is what you're going to do," she said as she stated breaking the freed prisoners into teams.

I loaded my weapons and listened to the woman give her orders, as she was giving the orders out, the aliens were turning and walking away to follow them out. Slapping the clip in, I turned around and started for the elevators. As I stood there summoning the elevator, Rala walked over.

"What are you planning now?" she asked.

"I'm planning on ending this rebellion. I'm going to cut the head of this snake off and see if it will wither on the vine," I replied as I stepped into the elevator and said, "Main command deck."

"Cannot comply," the computer said.

"William, be careful," Rala said and then added, "Computer, add William to the stations security log, and allow him access to all decks."

"Input authorization!"

"Zeta gamma, one, Rala, niner, new hope, seven, six," Rala replied.

"Code implemented Commander Rala, warning a code six has been authorized for your capture. Please stay where you are, security is being sent to your location."

"Shit! William, get going," Rala ordered as she turned around and shouted, "Everyone, get ready we have company coming."

I watched as the aliens ... no, our descendents ... started taking cover. I stepped out of the elevator and took up a position where I could see the three elevator doors. I pulled out both .44s and stood ready for them to open.

"William, get behind some cover," Rala hissed.

"I will be fine right..." I stopped talking as all three doors opened and a dozen aliens ran out into the hall. Clutched in their hands were a variety of stun batons and strange pistols. Before they could even bring them up to fire, I was. My rounds ripped through the mutineers taking two or three down with each shot. By the fourth they were hitting the deck and screaming for me not to fire.

"Don't any of you move. Rala, secure the unwounded, and start helping the wounded. Leave the dead where they are," I said as I watched the elevators. I had noticed the icon on the panels had shifted from green to red so I assumed all the compartments had been called away.

I watched as the wounded and prisoners were dragged away and waited for the elevator to return. I was about to say something when I heard a sound from down the side corridor. Turning towards the noise, I was startled when six men came charging around the corner and slammed into the ones handcuffing the prisoners. Three of my people went down before I could act as they were shot with some type of stun beam. I opened fire, and the biggest went down with a round to his head. This caused all the new people to stop and turn towards me at the sound of the 44s.

"Don't fucking move or I will kill you right where you're standing!" I snapped out.

Weapons hit the deck plates as they looked at the man twitch on the floor. My people were slowly getting back up and taking the new prisoners in cuffs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.