The Rifleman
Chapter 18: Assassins in the mists

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: Assassins in the mists - The Rifleman Meet William Viking, a blind man who is the next person to be recruited. He has lost his job where he worked. His life is disintegrating in front of him except for his neighbor who has always been there for him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

William

Pain flared through my body and I screamed in agony as I looked at the arrow that had gone through my shoulder, turning a second arrow embedded itself into the seat as I brought the rifle up. Forty feet behind me, a man stood with a compound bow and another arrow. He was wearing camouflage clothes that seemed to shimmer as I raised the rifle to fire and he dove into some bushes as I unloaded the rifle. The door to the trailer opened and my ladies boiled out of the vehicle with their rifles in their hands as I scrambled behind the Hummer.

"TAKE COVER!" I shouted and the girls scattered.

An arrow flew through the air and hit Nadil as she came down the stairs. The arrow hit her high on the left leg and anger flared through my mind as I saw my wife screaming on the ground, with her hands all bloody.

"Viking, step out where I can see you or I kill her!" a voice shouted, from the brush, with a heavy accent...

"Who are you?" I shouted back.

"Your death. The choice is, I can kill just you, or I can kill your women and then you. The choice is all yours."

"Why do you want to kill me? I shouted back.

"Because if I kill you, I can go home. If I don't..."

He stopped talking as an arrow flew out of the brush and hit the armored door on the other side of the Hummer and exploded. The explosion knocked me away from the side of it and I cried out in pain as the arrow moved as I landed on my ass. Scrambling back to my feet with my right hand holding the arrowhead. I ducked down behind the Hummer. I opened the back door, and reached inside. I pulled out a box of ammo to reload the Marlin. Once loaded, I chambered a round and peeked over the hood of the Hummer. I scanned the area and saw the man moving behind a tree. Taking aim, I started firing into the brush around the base of the tree. Each discharge of the rifle sent pain through my body and I tried to ignore it.

"Close, Viking, but no fucking cigar," shouted the voice again.

Before I could say anything more, the rest of my women opened up with their rifles. The rifle fire ripped the small stand of trees to shreds as Tog ran from his hut and grabbed Nadil. I was firing my rifle at the spot where the arrow had come from when I saw another arrow come from a different location and I tracked the arrow and fired. It blew apart in midair and I caught a second one that came out. By this time the women were firing on the new location, when I heard a motor start up and a dirt bike appeared with the assassin on the back. It took off to the east as I tried to take aim, but my shoulder was killing me so I lowered the rifle and watched him ride away.

Nancy came over, took the rifle from my hand, and had me sit down. "William, I am going to unscrew the tip and pull the arrow out. I then need to examine the wound and see how badly you're hurt," she said.

"I understand love. Do what you must do. But have the clan keep an eye out for that son of a bitch. He called me by my name..."

"I know," she replied and looked over her shoulder and shouted, "Sarla, have your clan keep an eye out for that son of a bitch to come back. I will need time to examine William and Nadil before we can deal with his ass."

"I have ten men following him, if he stops or comes back, I will know," Tog said as he came over to us.

"Thanks Tog, sorry about this. Can you keep your people working on the walls and call your people back. He has better weapons then you and can wipe your men out before they know what happens. This is one reason I want to get your fort built, so no one can attack us out in the open," I said and then screamed in agony as Nancy pulled the arrow out.

"Stop acting like a baby," she said.

Closing my eyes I took a deep breath before I responded, "I'm not, that hurt."

Nancy leaned down, kissed me, and then went back to working on my shoulder. She finished cleaning out the wound and then placed a bandage over each of the holes, she then taped the bandages down with surgical tape.

"I call men back," Tog said and walked away.

"William, he has to be from our world. How he got here and knew your name is what I'm worried about. We need to go to the house and call your handler," Nancy said as she closed up the medical case.

I sat there looking at the arrow when Nancy grabbed my left hand and pulled me to my feet. "Come on, let's go. Sarla, get all of the family to the house," she said to her sister wife who ran into the trailer.

We gathered the family and started walking across the hill to the cave, where we went inside. I closed and locked the door as the girls hustled the children into the playroom. Nancy led me into the room set up as our medical room, and had me sit on the table. I watched as she started pulling open cabinets and placing items on the tray.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I have to clean the wound out and do an x-ray to check and see if the bone is damaged," she replied.

"You can wait on that," I said as I looked up at the roof and shouted, "SORIA!"

I waited and looked around for her to appear but she didn't.

"Where is she?" Sandi asked as she stormed into the room.

"Don't know," I replied.

"Has she always come when you called her," Nancy asked.

"Yes, I don't understand what's going on," I said and then shouted again, "SORIA!"

We waited again and then looked at each other.

"I think they have left," Nancy said.

"Possible, but what are we going to do about our wounds..." I was saying and then I remembered the strange injector I had found. Getting up, I ran into the bedroom, my shoulder was throbbing as I reached the dresser and pulled it open. The injector was lying on the album where I left it.

"What are you doing?" Nancy asked as she stood in the doorway.

"Try this injector on my wound," I said as I showed her the device.

"What is it?" she asked as she took the device.

"Some type of healing spray. When I tried to kill myself, Nadil sprayed it on my wounds or I think she did. When I woke up, my wrists were healed," I said.

"Ok," Nancy said as she examined the device.


Nancy

I looked at the device and for some reason I knew how it worked. Dialing up a dose, of the spray, I extended the nozzle and pulled the bandage off the wound. Inserting it into the hole, I felt William tense up as I pressed the injector and the dose of spray shot into the wound. Pulling it out, I watched in awe as the wound healed.

"This spray is amazing. I need to try it on Nadil," I said and walked back to the medical room and over to Nadil. I pulled her bandages off and sprayed the mist into the wounds. I pulled it out when Nadil swiped it from my hand.

"I know this," she said.

"William said it's yours," I replied and then added, "Do you know what it is?"

Nadil sat there pressing it against her head and then her eyes snapped open, "It's a nanoinfuser, it delivers one to five cc's of healing nannites per spray. Each canister contains one thousand doses. It can also be used as a molecular scanner and a portable analyzer for..." she looked up and started cursing, "I can't remember anymore!" she screamed.

I wrapped her in my arms and gently rocked my sister wife as Kili, Sarla and Sandi joined me.


William

I stormed into the bedroom, and yanked the closet door open. Stripping out of my clothes, I pulled on clean underwear, and then some camouflage pants. Grabbing the shirt, I slipped it on and tucked the tail it into my pants. Slipping my belt in the loops, I picked up my gun belts and swung them around my waist. With the 44s hanging on my waist, I walked over to the gun cabinet and opened it. I looked at the rifles and pulled out the ArmaLite model AR-50 bolt-action rifle. I then picked up three boxes of ammo for it. Setting the rifle and ammo on the bed, I grabbed the hard case and slipped the rifle in. The ammo went in my leg pockets. I then grabbed the AK-74 and a bandoleer of ten clips for it out of the cabinet. Slapping a clip into the rifle, I swung it over my shoulder and walked for the door when Lisel came in. I leaned down and kissed her as I stepped through the door.

"Where you going William?" she asked.

"After the man who shot Nadil and me, I'll be back as soon as I can," I replied.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.