The Rifleman - Cover

The Rifleman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 15: A New Home for the Girls

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: A New Home for the Girls - The Rifleman Meet William Viking, a blind man who is the next person to be recruited. He has lost his job where he worked. His life is disintegrating in front of him except for his neighbor who has always been there for him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Sandi

"I don't know. They were playing GTA, when I last saw them ... was there an explosion?" I asked.

"I think so, but I'm not sure," Nancy replied and then suddenly grabbed her mouth, and ran for the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Then I felt my stomach start to rumble, and I ran for the kitchen area. I made it just in time to puke into the stainless steel sink. My guts heaved, as I threw up my dinner from the night before.

Turning the water on, I heard the toilet flush in the back. Then the water came on back there, as I pulled a paper towel off the roll. I washed my mouth out with a little water from the faucet, and dried it with the paper towel as I flushed my mess down the drain with the spray nozzle.

"Oh, God! That's the worst case of morning sickness, I have ever had," Nancy said as she came out of the bathroom.

"I don't know, let's look for them before we go outside," I said as I tossed the paper towel into the garbage bag.

The girls picked up their pistols and started searching the trailer. Not finding them, they stepped outside into the sunshine.

They inhaled the air, which smelled fresh and clean to them. It was as if no smog had touched the planet yet. They could hear, in the distance, birds singing. Around the group of storage trailers, was a herd of several hundred buffalos that were grazing as they slowly walked away.

Crossing to the boys' trailers, they opened the door. They searched the travel trailers and didn't find them. They then started opening the storage units, one by one. Then they climbed up on the top of the one they arrived in and stood among all the bags and supplies on the roof as they looked all around them. To the north, a giant glacier went up the side of a mountain. To their south, they could see the start of a giant forest. To the west, rolling hills and several plumes of smoke could be seen drifting lazily up into the sky, while to the east, they saw more hills.

The trailers were sitting in a valley, aligned side by side. The panel van sat in front of the group, as well as the two dodge rams that were hooked up to two of the living unit trailers.

"Where, the fuck, are they?" Nancy asked as she looked around.

"I don't know. They have to be here somewhere. I wonder if the aliens told them we were here?" I said as we looked.

"I don't mean William, I mean my wayward cousins," Nancy replied.

"Oh, I don't know," I said as I looked for the boys.

The buffalo had wandered away, and I raised my pistol and fired five rounds into the air hoping William or the boys heard it. Reloading the revolver from shells from my pocket, we watched and waited.

Turning around once more I was getting afraid, afraid something had happened to them. "Come on, let's go inside and eat something. I'm sure he is just delayed, as to your cousin, I just don't know where they could be," I said.

"You're right. We need to eat for the babies," Nancy replied.

I walked to the ladder and descended to the ground. Nancy came down beside me, and we went inside. Nancy locked the door behind us as I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I pulled out a tub of egg salad Nancy had made the day before, while she got the loaf of wheat bread down. I spooned some of the egg salad onto the bread while Nancy opened the cupboard and pulled out a bag of BBQ chips and put some on the paper plates. Cutting the four sandwiches in quarters, I placed them on the plate and grabbed a glass.

"You want tea, milk, coke or water?" I asked.

"Tea, for me," Nancy replied as she used the seal-a-matic to reseal the chips.

I grabbed the pitcher out of the fridge and a liter bottle of coke. Handing the pitcher to Nancy, I picked up my plate and carried it to the table. Sitting down, I started eating as Nancy joined me.

"You make good salad," I said as I swallowed my bite of the sandwich.

"That's because I use sea salt when I boil the eggs, and add more to the mix as well as fresh ground pepper. I hope William is ok. I wonder how many wives he has by now." Nancy asked.

"I do, too, and probably none. You know how shy he is. He probably hasn't left the house very much. I wouldn't be surprised if he moped around missing us. The house is probably a mess too," I replied as I opened my bottle.

"You're right. After we eat, we have to feed the chicks, and see how they did on the journey. Then we need to find my cousins, I'm worried about them," Nancy said as she took a drink of her tea.

"I know, I know we left them enough food for the trip, and as to your cousins, so am I. I hope they are ok, you don't think they would wander away to check out the area?" I asked as I started on my second sandwich.

"I would hope not. If they did, I'm going to smack them into next week," Nancy said as she wiped her mouth.

I pushed the rest of my sandwich away, and took a big drink of my coke. "Damn that was good. I also wonder what made us sick, we haven't had any morning sickness in a week," I replied as I stood up, carried my plate to the counter.

Tossing the empty bottle into the bag, I then pulled it out again, and rinsed it. Filling it with water I stuck it in the fridge, as Nancy came over and placed her remaining quarter of a sandwich with mine. Rinsing her glass out, I set it in the drainer as I picked up the plate, and we went outside.

Crossing to the trailer next to us, I opened the back. The noise of hundreds of baby chicks chirping hit us all at once. We stepped inside, and as Nancy checked their water, I crumbled the sandwiches into the tubs. While the baby chicks, turkeys and ostriches ate the snack; we refilled their feeders, and set them inside the tubs so they could eat. I knelt and looked inside the incubators and the eggs were rocking like they were supposed to be. The counter said only a day had gone by, and I knew that couldn't be right because that would mean the aliens had instant transportation between galaxies.

"This can't be right!" I stated.

"What can't be?" Nancy asked and I showed her the day counter on the machines.

"You're right. The aliens probably put everything in stasis, us included, when they transported us," she said.

"Stasis? What is that?" I asked.

"That's right. You don't read sci-fi. Well, it's like a field of energy that stops all time inside that area..."

"Come on. No one can stop time. It's impossible..."

"Like us being on this world is supposed to be impossible, but here we are. What do you say to that?" she asked.

I thought about it and knew she was right, and I told her so. We finished the chores, and I folded the plate and stuck it in my back pocket. Walking out of the trailer, we closed the door and heard the ac kick on as we walked back to the trailer in which we had arrived.


Day 70

William

I woke up with a full bladder and wormed my way out of the bed. As I stood up, the girls cuddled closer together. I looked down at them as they slept. All of them were beautiful, especially Nadil who was cuddled up in front of Shannon. Shannon had her arms around the alien girl protectively. Her memories still hadn't returned and I was wondering what they had done to her. Turning away from the view, I went to the bathroom and pissed in to the bowl. Finishing, I turned and walked to the sink as Sarla walked in and sat down at one of the seven toilets.

"Good morning, my love, did you sleep ok?" I asked as I washed my hands.

"Yes, I slept ok. What do you want for breakfast?" she asked as she wiped and stood up. Flushing the toilet, she walked over to me and I kissed her.

As we broke apart, I said, "How about cereal this morning and a large glass of orange juice."

"Coffee?" she asked and I nodded my head as she started washing her hands and then her face.

As she bent over, I reached between her legs and ran my fingers through her slit. She purred as I played with her, and I turned her around to kiss her again but she turned her head.

"You keep that up, and you won't get your breakfast," she giggled as I nibbled her ear.

"I could just eat you for a meal," I whispered into her ear.

"Yes, you could, but I don't think your rumbling tummy wouldn't think so much of that idea," she replied as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I started kissing her, and was massaging her ass. I picked her up, set her on the counter and she spread her legs as I stepped in close to her. My dick nuzzled her vagina and I gently pushed it inside her. Standing there, I slowly made love to her. I sucked gently on her nipples and shoulder as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I slowly made love to her for the next ten minutes and as I felt her start to shudder, I felt myself lose it, and I exploded inside her.

"I love you, William, you're always there for us. We all love you so much," she said as we heard clapping from the doorway.

Turning, I blushed as my ladies came into the room. I was pushed into the shower where they started scrubbing me clean. When they were done, Shannon and Sarla pulled me out and started drying me off as the rest of my ladies started washing each other. They were giggling and whispering among themselves as I watched Shannon and Sarla slip back into the shower.

"William, go get dressed, check on the dogs. We will be out soon to make breakfast," Shannon said.

"Ok, lovers," I replied and went into the bedroom.

I pulled some clothes out of my dresser and stopped as I counted the drawers on the ladies. There were now nine more drawers extending down the wall. Walking over, I saw Sandi and Nancy's name as well as Kili's. I now knew my loves were on the way from Earth. Turning, I sat on the bed and pulled my underwear on and then my jeans. Slipping my feet into some socks, I pulled my steel-toed boots on and picked up my shirt.

I walked down the hallway to the baby room and checked the kids. They were still sleeping, and I called the dogs to me. I led the dogs to the front door and let them out to go potty after I checked to see if it was clear.

I was heading for the kitchen when I ran into Shannon. She was wearing one of my long sleeved shirts, which hung just below her shapely ass. I could see the green thong she was wearing and I went hard as I reached out and patted her ass.

"Later, lover, you can have all you want. For now, it's food and work, first. You have to milk the cow," she said.

"I know, but food first," I replied as we stepped into the kitchen.

"No, the babies will need milk," she said and handed me two stainless steel pails. One was empty and the second one was half filled with warm water and a cloth. She tossed a second cloth over my shoulder.

"Ok, I understand," I said and took the pail.

I walked out of the house, and into the garage. Crossing the bay to the pen we had built, I petted the cow and tossed in some hay for her.

"How are you doing, Mabel?" I asked the cow.

I grabbed the stool, and set it inside the pen. Her daughter was in the next pen lowing for milk as I sat.

"In a few minutes," I told the calf, as I washed the mother's teats and then dried them with the second cloth.

Setting the washing pail to the side, I set the second pail under the cow and started milking her. Twenty minutes later, I was finished and had half a pail of milk or around two and half gallons of fresh milk for the kids.

The whole time I was milking the mother, the calf kept crying for its mother. As soon as I was finished, I set the pails outside the fence with the stool. I let the calf in and let her attack the teats for what was left. I climbed out and picked up the pails.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.