The Rifleman - Cover

The Rifleman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 9: Getting Acquainted

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Getting Acquainted - The Rifleman Meet William Viking, a blind man who is the next person to be recruited. He has lost his job where he worked. His life is disintegrating in front of him except for his neighbor who has always been there for him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Day 44:

William

As we drove away, I watched the villagers attack the giant carcasses. They looked like army ants as they climbed all over them. We drove over the hill, and left them behind as we went to our home.

After an hour of driving, I stopped and climbed out. Going to a tree, I watered it after making sure it was clear. I let the girls go, and stood guard. I watched as they came back to the Hummer, and I couldn't help but get a boner as they sashayed over to me. I helped them back into the vehicle, and climbed in.

As I drove, I kept glancing at the women beside me, and those in the review mirror. They were all beautiful, in my mind, but not as beautiful as Sandi and Nancy.

With a sigh, I looked around as we topped the next hill. We were climbing, heading up into the hills. Soon we approached home. Driving up to the door, I was about to stop, when I remembered the auto garage door opener. I steered towards the door, and it opened for us. The dogs ran out barking. They soon went over to their area to go to the bathroom as we came to a stop inside. I climbed out and helped all the women out again.

"What is this place?" Walian asked as she looked around the cave.

"This is my home, or actually the garage. This is where I park my vehicles, and store things. If you follow me, I will take you into our living area," I said and started walking to the door to the house.

The dogs ran past me, and towards the door. Their electronic collars opened the dog door for them as they reached it, and then they were inside. Traveler tore after them and before we could reach the entrance, I could hear them raising ruckus inside. Opening the door, I saw them pulling on a large rope bone. Shaking my head at their antics, I let them play as I led the girls around the house.

"It's so big! The whole village could live here, and not get wet," Sinara said as she looked around the living room.

"Yes, it is big. And it all ours, my mates," I said as I led them into the kitchen.

I watched as Sarla went to the crock pots and checked the food. She was sniffing the open container when the rest of the girls went over, and they started talking.

"What is this?" Sinara asked as she started to dip her finger in it.

"Stop! Don't touch it with your fingers unless you have washed them," I said as I felt a shudder go down my spine as I thought of all the germs on them.

"What? Why?" she asked.

"Your hands are dirty. You need to wash them," I replied as I walked over to the sink.

I picked up a bar of soap and turned the water on.

The girls gasped out. All but Sarla backed away in fright, as they looked at the water flowing into the sink. I started washing my hands, and Sarla came right over and copied me. I turned, and grabbed a new cloth off the rack. Drying them, I went to the stew and stirred them. They smelled delicious and I couldn't wait to get some in my belly.

The girls pushed their way to the sink and washed up. Before I knew it, I was sitting in a chair while Sarla started pulling everything out of the cabinets. I was getting confused at how she knew where everything was. So I called her over and asked her. I was surprised when she said that she had fallen asleep in the Hummer, and a voice had told her how everything worked in the house, and that until Sandi and Nancy arrived, she was the woman of the house.

I was getting angry at all the interference by these aliens, but I knew there was nothing I could do about it. They seemed to be monitoring everything we did, what we said, and I was sure even what we thought.

Getting up, I went to the fridge, opened it and grabbed a bottle of Sam Adams. Walking to the counter, I grabbed the can opener off the wall and popped the top off. Draining it, in three large gulps I turned and hurled it at the wall!

As it shattered, I screamed out, "DAMN THEM! CANT THEY LEAVE ME ALONE!"

The girls jumped at my yelling, and I stormed out of the room, wanting to be alone. Walking towards the garage, I went outside and sat down in my chair. I was staring out at the sky and watching the sun slowly set.

"William, are you ok?" Sarla asked as she stood in the doorway.

"I'm fine. I'm not mad at any of you. I'm mad at..." I stopped talking and thought to myself, 'How do you tell someone who knows nothing of aliens, that I come from another world. That I left two women pregnant behind me with my children and I wouldn't be there to support them.'

I felt her hand on my shoulder, and she gently squeezed it. Reaching up, I squeezed her's in return.

"You miss them, don't you?" she asked as leaned down and hugged me.

"Yes ... yes I do," I replied.

"We must honor them until they get here, for right now, they are with the Mother. Come, let's eat, and then we shall take a bath like you showed me," Sarla said.

"They're just a long ways away. I miss them so much," I said as I stood up.

"Then why are they not with you? What did you do to them to make them not be with you?" Sarla demanded.

"What I didn't do is demand that they should come. Sarla, you have seen all the stuff, I have, have you ever seen anything like it before?" I asked.

Sarla stood there. I could tell she was thinking, and then she responded, "No, I haven't. Where do you come from?"

I pointed up into the sky and replied, "From a planet called Earth, which is somewhere out there, where I have no idea. You see, I was supposed to die, when these aliens appeared in my friend's home. They had come to offer me a deal. They would cure my blindness, and bring me here and save my life. However, I didn't know I would fall in love with two extraordinary women."

"I don't understand, but I do know love. I have loved you since the first day I had a vision of you six summers ago. You're ours, and even though you miss them. You must go on," Sarla replied and kissed me.

We stood there kissing, when I heard a large cats cry. We broke our kiss, and I looked around. I couldn't see any cat and it sounded like it was always off, so I shrugged it off.

"It's not close, it's about a mile away," Sarla said.

"How do you know what a mile is?" I asked.

"The dream explained it," she replied.

"Oh ... ok, well come my wife, let's go eat. I will explain more about our home after dinner."

"Ok, I am hungry," she said and took my hand.

We walked inside, and to the kitchen where the rest of my new mates were talking. I looked at them and took a deep breath.

"My ladies, I wish to apologize to you all for losing my temper. I want you all to know, it wasn't directed at any of you. Something happened recently to me, and I was upset about it. Now, let's all sit down at the table, and eat our dinner."

"It's ok. You are our mate. You can get angry and hit us for no reason. That is the nature of men. They beat us when they are upset. So how do we eat this?" Sinara said as she pointed to the pot.

"No, it's not ok. Where I come from, if I was to hit, or beat any of you, I would be punished by the law. So this is law number one, here. If I ever hit any of you, I want you to all think of something I must do, to atone for my crime. As to eating, well, first, let me clean up my mess. Sarla, will you get the bowls and spoons out for us?" I said.

I walked to one of the many cabinets and pulled out a broom and dustpan.

"Yes, I will," Sarla replied and went to the counter and started placing them besides the crock pots.

I was sweeping the glass, when Sinara came over and took the broom from me and started cleaning up the glass.

"I can do it!" I said.

"Woman's work! Go sit. Let us take care of you," she replied as she kissed my cheek.

"But..."

"Go!" she ordered and I walked over to the table and then went to the counter and pulled out a loaf of French bread I had made with the bread machines. I quickly sliced it into sections and then I buttered the bread after I retrieved it from the fridge. Placing the bread on a plate, I set it aside and then dug out a ladle and scooped out the stew and filled the bowls.

"Sarla, come take the food. Lisel, will you take this bread and the silverware that Sarla laid out to the table. Walian, help me with the drinks," I said.

I started pulling glasses out of the cabinet, and filling them with milk from the milk cow that was sitting on the counter. The three girls jumped at my orders, and carried the food to the table.

Sinara stood there with the broom and the dustpan full of broken glass. I took them from her, and dumped the glass into the garbage can. I put them away while she washed her hands, and then I did the same.

I held Sinara's hand as we walked to the table, and I then pulled the chairs out for all of them. As they sat, I kissed each of them passionately and then sat myself.

The girls watched Sarla and I use the utensils, and then they followed suit. I watched as they smelled the food, and I asked, "Is it good?"

"Very good, Sarla, I didn't know you knew how to cook like this," Sinara said.

"I not cook it, William did," she said as she blew on the hot stew.

"You?" Sinara asked in surprise.

"Yes, I did. I like to cook; I just never did much before. You see I was born blind, but my sight was restored just recently," I said.

"Just restored? What is restored?" Walian asked.

"It means, I couldn't see. All I could see was darkness," I said as I dipped my bread into my stew and ate it.

"I not understand. How can you not see and then see?" Sinara asked.

"It's a long story; basically, someone gave me my vision back. How they did it, I don't know. All I know, is I can see now. And what I see pleases me very much," I replied as I looked her into her eyes and she blushed. I watched as the blush traveled down her neck to her massive breasts that were hidden under her shirt. I couldn't wait until I could get my hands on them, so I could see them for myself.

"William, what are you thinking about?" Sarla asked me.

I realized I hadn't said anything for a few minutes, and I blushed as I apologized, "I'm sorry, I was day dreaming."

"I know what he was thinking about," Lisel said as she pulled her top off.

Before I could say anything else, I was looking at eight breasts, and I felt myself getting hard. I tried to eat, but the girls sat there playing with their breasts in front of me and I slid the food away as I stood up. Walking around the table, I picked Sinara up and carried her out of the room.

The others followed us and I walked into the bathroom where I set her on her feet. I started undressing her and quickly had her pants off and boots off. I was glad I was going to bathe her first, because when I got a whiff of her clothes, I knew she needed one just as bad as Sarla had.

Going to the big tub, I started filling it. As the water blasted into the tub, I grabbed towels, soap, and shampoo.

I was turning away when a bottle appeared with a note on it. I picked it up and read the note.

William

This cream will remove all their body hair if you want to use it. Several of the other experiments we are running have used it on their mates. Just don't get it in areas you don't want to remove hair. Yes, it will remove your body hair as well. This is permanent, so they will never need to shave. Also, you can use it on your beard you keep shaving off. That is if you want too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.