The Rifleman - Cover

The Rifleman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 5: FBI

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: FBI - The Rifleman Meet William Viking, a blind man who is the next person to be recruited. He has lost his job where he worked. His life is disintegrating in front of him except for his neighbor who has always been there for him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Day 5

Sandi

I shut the DVD machine off, slipped a blank into the recorder and walked out towards the living room. I had just opened the door when the screaming began from a dozen voices.

"ON THE FLOOR NOW!" screamed several men wearing black uniforms, their faces covered as they stormed into the room. One of them grabbed William and hurled him to the floor before anyone could say anything.

I watched William hit the floor hard, and started towards him when a man stepped up and shoved a gun in my face. I instantly recognized it as an MP5 Submachine gun that my uncle's security teams carried. "Let me see..." was all I got out before I hit the floor face first and had a knee across my neck.

I heard footsteps approaching and then someone was kneeling beside me.

"I told you to tell me everything you knew Miss Bedford. Now you will wish you had," Special Agent Richard Hanson said.

I felt my arms yanked behind me and handcuffs snapped on. I was then pulled to my feet, and I was looking into the face of the man from this morning. Before I knew it, I was shoved over to the kitchen, where I was roughly forced down into one of my kitchen chairs. I hit the chair so hard I cried out as my hands were crushed against my back and the cross bars of the wood.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked.

He just stood there staring at me, and then he stepped forward and his foot came down on my left one and I cried out.

"Ouch my foot!" I said in pain.

Richard looked down at the foot he was standing on and grinned as he apologized, "I'm sorry about that!"

"It's ok," I said as he leaned down and stared into my eyes. I gulped as I realized this man could kill me and not lose any sleep over it, and I felt my bladder start to give way and my panties got damp.

In a quiet, polite voice, I asked again, "What do you want?"

"You're under arrest for terrorism under the patriot act, you will tell us what we want to know. Who are your accomplices, and whom your target is? When we get done with you, you and your friends will be transferred to a secure facility where you will be held until you tell us all we want to know. Maybe after you have told..."

"What the hell is going on here?" a voice said from the doorway.

"Uncle Bedford. Help!" I shouted and I cried out as I was slapped.

"Shut up. I will deal with him," Richard snarled out and stood up. He turned away from his prisoner and started to walk to the front door when several people appeared in the entranceway.

I watched as my uncle, Senator John Bedford walked into the room. His guards flanking him as he stopped and looked around the room his eyes settled on the man questing me.

"I asked you a question. What the hell are you doing in my niece's apartment and why is she in handcuffs," he said.

"You will have to leave. This is a matter of National Security," Agent Hanson said.

"Really? A nineteen-year-old blind man, a twenty-one year old college student and her friend are matters of National Security. Right, now pull the other one," he said as he pulled his phone out.

"Sir, you will leave or I will have you arrested," Richard fumed.

"Really," John said as he pressed a number on his cell phone.

Twenty-one hundred miles away, the phone rang on the nightstand of one of the most powerful men in the free world. Director Jacob Smith reached over, and picked the phone up and said, "Hello?"

"Jacob, sorry to call so late, but I have a problem out here in Idaho," John replied into the phone as he shifted it to speaker.

"What? Who is this?" came the voice through the speakerphone.

"This is Senator Bedford. I have one of your agents in my niece's apartment. They have roughed her up, and threatened her with the patriots act just as I came in. I am not sure what all is going on. All I know is, I got a call from my frightened niece, just as they were kicking her front door in. It was my good luck that I was in town for dinner with my advisors when she called me for help. Will you deal with this young man for me?" he asked as he watched the man's skin pale under his tan.

"Oh hi John, who is the agent?" Jacob asked.

"Special Agent Richard Hanson is my name. I have a warrant for the search and seizer of Sandi Bedford's apartment and her arrest as well as anyone in the apartment in..."

"Are you fucking daft? You do not bother the families of three term US Senators without bringing it to me. You will release them, fix her door, and be on a plane to Washington tonight. I WILL SEE YOU IN MY OFFICE! DO I MAKE MYSELF FUCKING CLEAR?" Jacob snarled though the phone.

"But..." Richard tried to say but was cut off again.

"I said do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir," he said in defeat.

I watched as he walked over to me, and I jerked back from him in fear. He then helped me to my feet, and released me.

"I will be back, and you will tell me everything you know," he whispered as he removed the cuffs.

I turned and slapped him as hard as I could. When I lowered my hand, I snarled out, "That's for throwing a blind man on the floor like, he is a piece of garbage." I walked into the other room and hugged William as the agents filed out the door. I noticed William was going to have a nice shiner, and I started cursing the FBI agents.

"I'm ok, is Traveler ok? I heard him yike when one of the men kicked him away from me," William asked.

"William, he is fine. The agent only pushed him away, and it wasn't meant to hurt him," Nancy said as she led him over to his master.


William

I sat there as Traveler came over and laid his head in my lap. I reached out, and gently stroked his head and then hugged him. "Are you ok boy?" I asked and he licked my face.

"What was that all about?" John Bedford asked.

"We don't know, they came around and started asking me questions on why we bought a lot of stuff at Wal-Mart. I explained this morning that William, and I are going to spend the winter up at the cabin," Sandi replied as she sat down beside me.

I reached out and squeezed her hand, and she kissed my cheek. I felt myself blushing and then John was laughing.

"Stop scaring him Sandi, he is a good man. Well, I will have some men come by and fix this so you can all sleep tonight. Nancy, it's good to see you again," he said as they walked out the door.


Sandi

I watched Uncle John going to the door, and I ran after him. I caught up to him at the elevator. "Uncle John, wait up," I said. He stopped and turned to me, and I kissed him on his cheek.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"Just saying thank you and I have a request for you," I said.

"What is it?"

"Can I borrow Richard?" I asked.

"You want to borrow my pilot? Why ... never mind I do not want to know. Yes, you can. When?" he asked.

"Tomorrow if possible, I will even pay for the fuel, so we can go. I want to take William to Wisconsin and the cheese factory that we went to last year, and then we will drive back here. If that's ok with you," I said.

"Sure. Have fun and stay out of trouble. I will have him ready at six am," he said.

"Can we go tonight?" I asked.

"Yes I will call him, he replied, and then he was gone as the elevator doors shut.

I pumped my left arm in a yes, turned, and ran back into my apartment. I looked at them and said, "Gather your stuff and let's go."

"Girl, where are we going?" Nancy asked as she reached over and picked up her purse.

"You'll see," I replied as I grabbed Traveler's leash and clicked it on his collar. Helping William to his feet, I went to my laptop and unplugged it. I put it and the power supply along with my mouse into the Swiss carrying bag.

We drove out to the local airfield. While Nancy and William were talking, I walked over to Richard Davidson was doing a walk around the blue Lear jet.

"Hi Richard, how are you?" I asked.

"I am ok, where are we going?" he asked as he turned to me.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I want to rent a vehicle there and then drive home; I am taking William and Nancy to see the cheese factories. When can we take off? Also will we have Internet when we are in the air?" I asked.

"Soon as I file my flight plans so go get aboard and yes on the Internet," he said and walked into the office.

I walked over to Nancy and William; we walked over to the plane and climbed aboard the Lear. I helped William into one of the chairs, and Nancy took the one next to him as I sat down facing them. Traveler dropped down beside William's feet and was quickly asleep as we waited. I got up, went to the bar, grabbed three waters, and carried them back to our seats. I had just sat down when Richard came up and closed the stairs and then the door. He went up to the cabin, I heard him talking on the radio, and then we were rolling.

"Sandi, where are we going?" William asked.

"Milwaukee," I said as I fastened my seatbelt.

"Why?" Nancy asked as we lifted off.

"Cheese, lots and lots of cheese," I replied.

"I like cheese!" William said with a smile on his face.

"I know, and I plan on getting you lots to go with you. Why don't you get some sleep William, while I do some ordering for you on my laptop," I said as I opened my laptop and fired it up.

I started searching for equipment that William would need, but I wanted stuff that would be easy for him to teach anyone who joined him. I did a search and found a company in New England that offered all the equipment, he would need. I went through and ordered triple of everything except for the ingredients, wax and cheesecloth. On those items, I order five hundred yards of cheesecloth, five hundred pounds of black, white and yellow wax to go with the order. I also put it in for overnight deliver and paid an addition thousand dollars for it to be delivered to the warehouse.

As I sat there looking at wax, I thought of beekeeping equipment and searched for some of the equipment, he would need and ordered it as well. They even had some unassembled hive's, so I bout twenty of them with the stands. Also in their list of items they sold were twenty different candle molds and a cypress solar wax melter, which I bought three of them. One thing I knew was needed for the making of candles was the string for the wicks, and I found and bought was a thousand yards of wicks string as well.

"Nancy, I got him some beekeeping stuff, candle making and cheese making equipment. Can you think of anything else?" I asked.

"Hmmm," Nancy said as she rubbed her chin and then said, "How about some outdoor propane heaters, but I don't know how he would keep them full. Also get him some soap making kits, and you may want to throw in some beer kits," she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.