Leda and the Swan
Chapter 4: Zeus and Leda

Copyright© 2009 by Unca D

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Zeus and Leda - Brenda and Roger are Rick's new tenants. Roger is a new professor at the university where Rick is tenured; and he's an arrogant fop who sports a phony French accent. Brenda is his abused common-law wife. When Rick discovers Brenda's interest in Greek mythology, he encourages her and she writes an erotic version of the myth of the god Zeus who, in the guise of a swan, seduces queen Leda. Rick is drawn in by her story and they end up playing out her fantasy, with disasterous results.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Rick answered a knock at his door. Brenda handed him the legal pad. "My second draft," she announced.

"That was quick. How late were you up?"

"All night."

"You haven't been to bed?"

"Nope."

"You must be exhausted."

"I'm invigorated," she replied, "energized. If the first draft came out like a torrent, this one came out like a tsunami."

"Such an effort deserves immediate attention. I'll read it right away."

Brenda bit her lip. "I'll be in the apartment..." He watched her head out his door.

Rick refilled his coffee mug, sat at his kitchen table and began reading. Her story drew him in immediately. Leda, betrothed at age fifteen to Spartan King Tyndareus, is unschooled in bedroom arts. On her wedding night she is terrified by the advances of the larger, stronger and older king. He grows impatient and forces himself on her. Tyndareus holds her arms behind her back, pushes her shoulders onto her bed and takes her from behind. In doing so he not only ruptures her maidenhead but also injures her.

In pain and humiliation, Leda turns from Tyndareus and weeps. In disgust the king snatches her bloodied gown, proof of Leda's virginity -- not that there was any doubt -- and retires to his favorite concubine. Leda curls, naked, into a fetal position and sobs herself to sleep.

This brought him to the start of Brenda's first draft and he saw here she had made few changes: Dawn breaks. Still sore, Leda walks to a favorite family nurse for something to soothe her injured lady parts. Along the way she encounters a bevy of pugnacious swans. The hissing, snapping and flapping birds block her path; so she sits on a bench to wait until they disperse. She becomes aware of a presence beside her -- another large swan.

Leda pulls back with a start, but the swan nuzzles under her chin with its head. Then it speaks to her in soft, sweet tones, saying it knows of her distress and can help her.

Incredulous, Leda leads the swan to her chamber. He asks her to disrobe so he can examine her injuries. She feels his soft feathers against her damaged vulva and is amazed when the pain vanishes at his touch. Leda looks down, examines herself with her fingers and discovers she is whole and healed.

The swan continues to stroke her with his wings. Leda feels his feathers against her skin. He strokes her chest, her belly and her legs. Leda winces as the swan opens its beak to nip her breast, but instead of a cold, hard bill she feels warm, soft lips against her skin and a moist, supple tongue caressing her nipple. She closes her eyes and falls into a near reverie from his relaxing touch, scarcely aware of the arousal building her loins.

She feels the soft touch of feathers against her clitoris. As tension builds in her abdomen Leda implores the swan to stop. The swan continues to stimulate her. The sensations become nearly unbearable. Leda is about to cry out when waves of ecstasy surge deep in her pelvic bowl; pulsing, throbbing and radiating throughout her entire being.

Leda opens her eyes and sees that, between his spindly legs, the swan has grown a large and erect phallus. She reaches for it, wraps her fingers around it, senses its warmth and firmness; and feels it throbbing with the swan's pulse.

She guides it to her entrance, now slick and ready for penetration. Her arms around the soft, feathered body she thrusts her hips. As another orgasm sweeps over her she feels the force of his sperm squirting into her depths.

Rick saw that to her original story, Brenda had added a short coda: Leda opens her eyes again and, instead of the swan she sees a bearded face -- a face of power and benevolence. He tells her she will bear twins -- two sons, one mortal and one divine. And then she is alone.

Tired and sweet with post-coital exhaustion, she falls asleep. When she awakes she discovers around her neck a gold chain with a pendant in ivory carved in the shape of a swan. Leda confronts Tyndareus, telling him she is pregnant with his heir and thus has discharged her duty; and that she never again will admit him to her chamber.

Rick regarded the yellow pad, slack-jawed. He gulped his coffee and headed to the apartment. "It's open," he heard Brenda call as he rapped on the door.

"Brenda -- I am flabbergasted. This is an amazing piece of work -- and I didn't detect a single error in spelling or usage ... Brenda?"

"I'll be right out," he heard her call from the bedroom. "I have something to show you." She emerged in another floor-length garment of pale green, cascading fabric. "What do you think?" she asked.

"It's lovely -- how many of those outfits do you have?"

"A few ... This is a Doric chiton -- it's basically a big square of cloth that's folded, pinned at the shoulders and belted." She turned to model it.

"The side view is sensational."

"Silly ... Because it's open on one side, it can be a little drafty." Brenda kicked her right leg to the side to expose it. "I suppose on a hot day in Athens, the draft would feel good."

"Those are impressive-looking pins at the shoulders," he remarked. "They look like weapons -- miniature daggers."

"I made them from a pair of old hat-pins that I decorated with some beads and wire. There are stories of Greek women using their cloak pins as weapons."

"You continue to blow me away, Brenda."

She gestured to the pad. "So -- did you like it?"

"I loved it. I wouldn't change a word. I must show this to Alexis. It's engaging, it's hot ... and it is the first piece of writing I have seen that describes in language a man can comprehend what a woman's orgasm must feel like." Brenda broke into a broad smile. "When I say it crackles with eroticism -- that's what I meant."

"And, the changes I made?" she asked.

"I especially like how you added Leda's backstory..." He looked in her face. "Oh, my God!"

"What?"

"Oh, my God ... I just realized ... The only way someone could portray Leda's spousal rape so vividly..."

"Yes..."

"Would be if she had experienced it herself."

"Yes..."

"Is that the bad situation Roger rescued you from?"

Brenda's lip quivered and her eyes filled. "Yes..."

"The one with your stepfather?" She pursed her lips and nodded. "Oh, you poor, poor girl..."

Rick opened his arms and Brenda fell into them. He embraced her and held her face to his shoulder. "I wrote that passage without breaking down or crying once," she said, her voice cracking. "You're the only one who knows. Roger suspects, but you're the only one who knows ... Oh, God!" She began sobbing.

"Let it out," he said as he felt her ribs heave against him with her sobbing. "Let it all out, Brenda."

"I thought it was behind me," she wailed. "I keep thinking it's behind me but sometimes the memories comes back as vividly as if it were yesterday..."

"You're safe now ... It's okay ... don't hold anything back."

Her crying subsided. "I'm okay ... I'm okay..." She sniffed, looked up at him and touched his face. "You've been so tender with me. Roger doesn't tolerate crying. If I cry he tells me to go into the bedroom and close the door until I'm done." She smiled. "The crying felt good. You holding me felt good."

"There are those apple cheeks again -- but they're all wet," he said and kissed the tears from them. "That's better. If you need somewhere to cry -- I'm right next door." He continued gazing at her face, then brought his lips to hers and kissed them. "I want you, Brenda." He kissed her lips again. "Are you all right?" he asked. "You look like you're hyperventilating."

"I've never cheated on Roger."

"Do you know if he can make the same assertion?"

"I know that he cannot. I know he's a rover. The other night when he claimed he had been in an argument at the pub -- I know it was his cover story. He had been with someone. He came home reeking of her."

"The ball's in your court," Rick said. "I'm the sort of guy who knows that no means no. I'd never force myself on you, Brenda. I'd never force myself on anyone."

"I know you wouldn't." Brenda gazed into Rick's eyes. She hooked her arm around his neck, drew his face to hers and kissed his lips. "I want you, too."

Rick led her to the sofa, sat and held her on his lap. "You are a beautiful woman, Brenda," he said. "You have a beautiful mind, too -- a talent that leaves me awestruck."

"Do you really mean that?"

"I do." He caressed her face and they kissed. Rick felt the tip of her tongue caressing his lips. He relaxed his jaw and felt her tongue against his. Then, he closed his lips around it and drew back, caressing it. "You are exactly the sort of woman I admire."

Rick kissed and nuzzled her neck. He slipped his hand under the open side of her chiton and caressed her knee.

Brenda began unbuttoning his shirt. She slipped her hand under the fabric and caressed his chest. Rick cupped his hand over her breast and caressed it through the fabric. He felt her nipple firming under his touch.

"These look dangerous," he said pointing to the pins holding her garment together at her shoulders. "Maybe we should take them out -- so no one gets hurt."

Brenda flashed a faint smile and nodded. Rick plucked the pins from her and set them on a side table. He took the top corner of her chiton, folded it down and found himself gazing on her firm, B-cup breasts, each adorned with a wide, round areola and a thick nipple. "Oh," he said softly, "you are beautiful."

He began fondling her breasts, tracing the outlines of her areolas, spiraling inward to her nipples and alternating from left to right. He cupped his hand under her left breast, kissed her nipple and drew it into his mouth. With his tongue he rimmed her areola. "I feel your heart pounding," he remarked.

"It's so many emotions," she replied. "It's desire ... anxiety ... arousal ... all at once."

Rick mouthed her right breast. He slipped his hand under her chiton again and caressed her thigh. "If anything doesn't feel right -- tell me and we'll stop. Understood?"

"Understood. It all feels right, Rick..." Brenda slipped off his lap and held out her hand. "Let's go in here." She led him to the bedroom.

Rick slipped his shirt off his shoulders and stripped to his briefs. Brenda pulled the covers taught and lay on the bed. He lay beside her and resumed tonguing and caressing her breasts.

He slipped his hand under her gown, stroked her thigh upward until he reached her mons. "You're shaved?" he remarked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.