Slingshot Bill - Cover

Slingshot Bill

Copyright© 2009 by sourdough

Chapter 1

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bill Tinker relates how he acquired lots of wives while living in Texas late in the 19th century. Inspired by aubie56 stories.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Historical   Humor   Violence  

My name's Bill Tinker an' I am 12 years old at the time I'm tellin' you about late in 19th century Texas. I can pretty much hit anythin' with my slingshot, mostly rabbits but I can hit doves an' pheasants on the fly too. It's a good thing too or we'd most likely starve to death.

I lived with my ma an' pa an' my two sisters miles from anythin' civilized tryin' to scratch out a livin'. My pa failed in everything he tried includin' farmin' an' ranchin' but him an' ma wuz never bitter an' we wuz a fairly happy family even if we wuz dirt poor.

That happiness come to an end one day when I come home from my huntin'. Ma an' Pa wuz layin' face down in the dirt in front of our cabin. My twin sister Beth an' my older sister Philomena wuz kneelin' beside the bodies lookin' kinda dazed. Even from where I wuz standin' I could tell our folks wuz dead.

"What happened?" I said when I run up to them. Philomena shrugged her shoulders.

"We wuz out doin' chores when we heard gunshots. We come runnin' but stopped when we heard strange men's voices an' Ma screamin'. We wuz too scared." I could understand that. I nodded for her to go on.

"After a while two men rode away on their horses. They wuz just plain old horses."

"Did you see what they looked like?"

"It wuz too far away."

"What did you see, Beth?" My twin sister had eyesight an eagle would envy.

"The horses wuz a chestnut an' a big black. One man's hat had a fancy hat band. That's all except I seen that one of the horses has a notch in its shoe." She pointed at the shoe print that I wouldn't a noticed. Beth had a talent to see the little things but that wuzn't goin' to help us. For one thing, there wuzn't no way I could chase after them galoots. We had one old swayback nag. I could walk faster than it could run.

There wuz nothing left to do but bury our folks. I dug a hole an' we buried them together. I noticed when I wuz movin' their bodies that both wuz shot in the chest. Ma's dress wuz tore up to her privates so it looked like they raped her before killin' her. I wuz shore glad my sisters wuzn't there when those men come. I had a feelin' I'd be buryin' them too. Well, we buried Ma an' Pa an' then we all had our cries.

We went into the cabin an' noticed everythin' had been gone through. Pa's Winchester Model 73 repeatin' rifle an' a can we kept a little money in wuz the only things taken. They wuz the only things worth takin'. The Winchester wuz for protection but Pa failed at that too. We slept poorly that night.

The next mornin' I decided to take the girls into the nearest town of Hand Springs. Ma had a friend livin' there who offered to take the girls in an' introduce them into society an' try to git them married off. Philomena wuz goin' on 14 an' I didn't want no old maid on my hands. I hitched up the swayback to the buckboard an' we started out.

We wuzn't even half way there afore the swayback up an' died on us. I guess the strain wuz too much for her. We'd have to walk the rest of the way. We hadn't covered more than a mile when a rancher overtook us in his buckboard an' offered to take us the rest of the way into town. His name wuz Mister Kincaid. I thanked Mister Kincaid mightily an' told him he could have our buckboard in payment but he said it wuzn't necessary an' he'd have it hauled to his ranch so I could pick it up when I got another horse.

When we got into town we met up with Missus Brown, my ma's friend, an' 'explained the situation. Missus Brown said she wuz right sorry to hear about our folks an' she'd be glad to take in my sisters. In payment they'd help out in the emporium her husband owned an' 'round the house. She didn't offer to let me stay an' I wouldn't a 'cepted even if she had. Even though there wuzn't nothin' to go back to, big towns make me feel sorta cramped. There had to be nigh onto a thousand people livin' there. Besides, I wanted to try to make sumthin' out of the place our folks died tryin' to protect or they wuz dead for nothin'.

I stayed the night an' thanked Missus Brown for her hospitality. I set out for home on foot. It took most of the day to git to the fork in the road leadin' to my cabin. I wuz sittin' down to rest when I heard gunshots an' a woman screamin'. It wuzn't far an' I sneaked up careful like to see what wuz goin on.

I saw a wagon an' two mules. A colored man wuz layin' on the ground bleedin' bad an' this colored gal wuz bein' tied up by two men but I couldn't see much else 'cause there horses wuz in the way. I likened it to what happened to my folks an' got all riled up but I had more sense than to go up against two armed hombres with just a slingshot an' a knife.

I took a couple of pebbles an' hit the horses on there rumps with my slingshot real quick like. Naturally the horses got spooked an' took off runnin'. The two men cursed mightily an' took out after 'em. That's when I saw one galoot had a fancy hatband. Could it be? One horse wuz a chestnut an' the other a black. I sneaked up to where the horses had stood an' studied there tracks. One had a shoe print that matched the one at the cabin. Those two galoots wuz goin' to die even if I had to die doin' it.

The colored man wuz dead when I checked him. I approached the gal an' she shied away when I pulled my knife but it wuz only to cut the rope which had her tied to the wagon wheel. That's when I seen two colored girls 'bout my age tied back to back. I cut them loose too.

"He's dead, ain't he," said the gal.

"I'm sorry but he is ma'am. Now you got to do what I say or you an' your youngns is gonna be the same way." She nodded. I sent 'em down a hidden dirt path that none but me an' my sisters knowed about. It eventually led to the cabin. I set up my ambush for the two galoots.

The stones I had layin' 'round wuz good for small game but they wuzn't gonna kill no full growed man. I had to hurt 'em bad with my first two shots, one for each of 'em 'cause I wuzn't gonna git no second chance if I missed. Them two men came ridin' up a few minutes later.

"The nigger gals got away," said one. "Don't you know how to tie a knot?"

"I tied 'em good," said the other one. "They won't git far." That's when I shot the one farther from me. The rock hit him dead center in his eye socket. He screamed in pain an' grabbed at his eye which wuz spurtin' blood. He wuz gonna be blind in that eye if I let him live but I wuzn't gonna do that.

The nearest galoot pulled his pistol an' turned to his pardner to see what the fuss wuz 'bout an' I loaded up another rock. As soon as he turned around I fired. The stone hit him on the bridge of his nose most likely breakin' it cuz he screamed too an' started shootin' his pistol every which way but I wuz hunkered down an' he couldn't see me. The shooting stopped an' I figured he had to reload so I risked a look from my hidin' place. His eyes wuz almost swollen shut. He wuz gonna be blinder than his pardner in a few minuts.

The one I hit first finally pulled his pistol an' started firin' just to fire an' he wound up shooting his pardner dead. One down an' one to go. The last galoot wuz off his horse an' gropin' 'round so I just kept pepperin' with him with rocks til he went plum loco. He started bawlin' an' cursin' whoever wuz doin' this to him an' beggin' for mercy. Well, I didn't have no mercy handy an' kept torturin' him with rocks I kept shootin' at 'im with my slingshot. Finally the galoot turned his pistol on his self an' that wuz the end of him.

"Thank you," said a voice behind me which liked to scare me to death. It wuz the colored gal.

"You were supposed to be away from here."

"Ah sent de girls on," she replied. "Ah couldn't leave mah husbin' no matter what happened." I wuz akchully glad she wuz here to help. She helped me load her husband's body into the wagon. I looted the galoots' bodies an' then pushed them off the road. The varmints could have 'em. I noticed a Winchester settin' in a rifle scabbard. I checked the stock for markins. It wuz Pa's. I tied their horses to the back of the wagon an' then drove the wagon to the cabin. Her daughters wuz waitin there.

I got out the shovel an' dug a grave for the colored man besides my folk's grave. I don't think they minded. I smelled cookin' while I wuz diggin' an' I wuz glad for that. It wuz coffee an' beans from their own supply an' I throwed in rabbit jerky so it wuz a pretty good supper.

We gathered 'round the graves an' they said prayers an' sang bible songs. It wuz beautiful. They cried some an' that got me to cryin' again for Ma an' Pa. I then fed the horses an' mules from what wuz left of the swayback's feed. It wuz a long day an' I wuz ready to turn in but I saw the women settlin' down outside. It can git pretty cold at night in Texas so I told 'em there wuz plenty of room inside. The colored gal looked surprised but she didn't say nuthin' agin it. I put all three in my folk's bed. I lay down in my own bed. That's the last I remember 'til mornin'.

I finely learned their names the next morning. Hannah wuz her name. The daughters wuz Faith, 13 an' Hope, 11. Her dead husband's name wuz Wally. They were on their way to a new life out west but it wuzn't to be. We talked for a while an' then I went out to see to the livestock. Then I began to go through the galoots' saddle bags. I got real interested first thing when I saw wanted posters for the two galoots. They must have had them as keepsakes. I realized I had to git there bodies into town to claim the rewards. They wuz worth $250 each.

I asked Hannah if I could borrow her rig an' help me git the bodies. She said she wuzn't ready to go anywheres soon. The two galoot's faces still looked like there faces on the posters when we loaded them up. I drove the wagon into town an' the sheriff's office.

Well, don't let a body tell you that you bring in a wanted man or his body an' they just hand you the reward money. I wuz told there wuz sumthin' called bureaucracy an' it would take at least two weeks for me to git the money. Well, I didn't like that at all. I needed the money now. The sheriff wuz sorry for me an' he took me to the bank an' vouched that I wuz goin' to git $500. Well, the bank offered me $450 an' they would keep the reward money when it come. I thought a $50 fee wuz kinda steep but beggers can't be choozers so I took the deal. Then the sheriff charged me for the galoots burial costs. I didn't like that either an' offered to take the bodies out of town for the varmints to feast on. The sheriff said no an' that they deserved a burial no matter how bad they wuz in life. My poke wuz gettin' smaller an' smaller. I decided to git out of town while the gettin' wuz good. I bought some feed an' supplies an' headed out of there. I didn't bother to try an' see my sisters.

When I got home I got a supprise. Hannah an' her daughters had cleaned the place up. I thought Ma wuz pretty good keepin' house but Hannah wuz better. After supper I give her some money an' asked her what her plans wuz. She handed back the money.

"I ain't got no place to go to now an' no place to go back to. We might as well stay here if you'll have us." I wuz surprised. She wanted to stay here?

"We kin cook, clean, do other chores an' take care of yo manly needs too." I wuz surprised again cuz I knowed what she wuz offerin'. My prick got thick in my breeches.

"You ever be with a woman?" I shook my head.

"After tonight, you won't want no other woman 'cept me lessin it be Faith or Hope." I realized I had a harem jest like those Mormons. That night I wuz layin' twixt Hannah's legs getting' my first lessons in fuckin' a woman. We didn't pertend like it wuz love. Hannah lost her man an' she needed another quick like to protect her an' her daughters, a story as old as mankind. All three women wuz easy on the eyes an' I had no doubt that I'd be layin' twixt Faith's an' Hope's legs right soon. I musta seeded Hannah three times before I turned over an' went to sleep.

A coupla days later I decided to go git the buckboard Mister Kincaid, the rancher that helped us, wuz holdin' for me. I had the use of Hannah's wagon but I knowed it'd be better to git mine just in case Hannah changed her mind an' wanted to leave. I hoped not. I wuz fuckin' her every night now an' really enjoyin' it. I even kissed her once. She smiled an' kissed me back. I wondered if I wuz getting' love feelins for her.

I brought out the mule team an' one of the horses, a beautiful stallion. It come with a Mexican saddle that musta cost a fortune covered with fancy leather an' silver. I strapped on the hog's leg I got from one of the men I kilt, a long-barreled single action six shooter. I led the mule team out to the man's ranch. I expected a friendly greeting but I got anything but that. A group of Mexicans wuz talkin' to Mister Kincaid an' when they saw me they all drew there guns an' pointed them at me.

"You're going to die," the oldest of the Mexicans declared. I raised my hands quick like so they wouldn't shoot me right away.

"Why? What'd I do?"

"You shot my son. That is his horse." Well, I knowed I wuz goin' ta die but not before I explained myself.

"I'm sorry that he wuz your son but I ain't sorry I kilt him. He kilt my folks so I kilt him an' so like I said I ain't sorry for that so do your worst." The Mexican looked right puzzled an' Mister Kincaid spoke up.

"He can't be the one you want, Don Diego. I met this boy an' his sisters miles from where I found your son. They were on foot after their horse died. Suppose you tell us how you got that horse."

"I jest did. Can I put my hands down?" Well, the Mexicans put away their guns an' I wuz feelin' less scared. I told 'em again what happened but added more to it an' then of a sudden I wuz a hero. It turned out that one of the galoots had shot his son an' stole his horse. His son didn't die but wuz recuperatin' in the ranch house. Don Diego wuz mighty glad I kilt the galoot that shot his son an' got the stallion back. He wuz the son's favorite horse an' a champion stud besides. They gimme another horse with a western saddle, $100 an' loaded up my buckboard with more feed an' supplies. I also made some friends for life. Still, I wuz right sorry to lose that stallion an' that Mexican saddle.

A month later Hannah told me she missed her monthlies an' she wuz feelin' poorly every mornin'. I asked her what that meant. She smiled an' told me I wuz goin' to be a daddy.

"Don't go wastin' yo seed on me for a while. It ain't gonna do you no good. You gonna have ta find somebody else." Faith wuz standin' near lookin' down at the ground but I could see her wearin' a shy smile.

Well, we didn't waste no time. That night, Hannah switched places with Faith an' she wuz layin' neath me just like her mama had. Hannah warned me Faith might bleed her first time so we put an old rag 'neath her just in case.

"Mama tol' me you up an' kissed her a time or two." I allowed that it had happened.

"Will you kiss me when we do it the first time?"

"I'll kiss you every time we do it, Faith." I kissed her then an' Faith kissed me back.

"If ah gives you a son, can ah name him Wally after mah daddy?"

"If you gimme a son his name will be Wally." I commenced to fuck her. She shore wuz tighter than her mama but I had just as much pleasure from her body. I seeded her three times before I got tired. Three times seemed to be my limit for any one night.

"Ah loves you, Bill," whispered Faith after we finished fuckin' for the night. "Ah wish ah could be yo wife." I wouldn't a minded except there seemed to be some people in Texas that said white people an' colored people shouldn't wed each other. I didn't know there reasonin' but the people who knowed better than me seemed to think it wuz a good thing.

"I'll always think of you as my wife, Faith." With that we went to sleep.

I had a mind to add more room to the cabin with the extra money I had. It wuz just one room now an' I wanted some privacy especially when I wuz fuckin'. There wuz a baby comin' too an' maybe more so I wanted to be prepared. I also wanted to make the corral bigger, maybe put up a barn an' more fences. It wuz still unclaimed land all around us so I'd go ahead an' claim it. I knowed it wuz big plans but I wuz thinkin' in years. I drew up some plans an' showed em to Hannah. She knowed some things about building I didn't an' helped me make some changes. I made a list of things I needed to git started an' took the buckboard into Hand Springs to buy em.

I stopped by Mister Brown's emporium an' saw Philomena an' Beth workin there. We wuz right happy to see each other. Missus Brown wuz there too but she seemed less glad to see me. Beth wuzn't sayin' much but since we are twins it seems like we can talk to each other without really talkin'. She wuz tellin' me sumthin' wuz terrible wrong.

"May I take you ladies to lunch?" I said.

"That's not possible," said Missus Brown. "We are very busy today." I looked round an' didn't see nobody else.

"That's too bad," I replied. "By the by, can you recommend somewheres I can git this order filled an' they ain't too busy?" She looked at the list an' her eyes got big.

"You have the money to pay for all this?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You'll pay now?"

"Yes ma'am, but I still want to have lunch with my sisters so maybe you an' Mister Brown can fill this order while we are out. It seems slow right now." Missus Brown seemed of two minds. She wanted the order but she didn't want my sisters out of her sight. I figured Beth wuz right. Sumthin' wuz wrong if they wuzn't jumpin' at a big sale. Her greed finely won out. I gave Missus Brown $100 on account an' took my sisters to a nearby restront.

"What's wrong," I asked when we sat down an' wuz waitin' for our eats.

"Everythin'," Beth replied.

"Suppose you start at the start an' tell me everythin'." It seemed that Missus Brown saw my sisters as a burden even with them willin' to work for their keep. She said it wuz a waste of time to introduce em into society 'cause they were not genteel an' the best they could expect wuz to marry up with a dirt farmer. I asked what genteel wuz an' she said that's what ladies are. That confused me more but I didn't ask for more explainin'. My sisters didn't have no dowry neither. It turned out a dowry wuz sort of like a bribe to git a gen'lman to wed a lady. Heck! That's what I thought a girl used her pussy for.

Anyways, the Browns used my sisters as free labor at the house an' emporium getting rid of the paid help cuz business bein' bad on 'count another emporium opened up an' had lower prices. That didn't help much an' the Browns wuz getting' desperate. A girl that wuz friendly with my sisters warned 'em that Missus Brown wuz overheard talkin' to Missus Magillicuddy an' my sister's names wuz heard mentioned. Money wuz also seen changin' hands. Missus Magillicuddy turned out to be the whore supplier to the saloons in Hand Springs an' the owner of a bordello jest outside of town. Philomena an' Beth knowed they had to leave Hand Springs or be forced to work as whores but now Missus Brown wuz watchin' 'em like a hawk an' they were afraid they wuz goin' to be turned over to Missus Magillicuddy any minute now.

I wuz riled up. As far as I wuz concerned Missus Brown wuz no better than a Judas. I also knowed we couldn't just up an' leave cuz we wuz probly bein watched now an' I wuzn't prepared for a fight. We talked an' came up with a excape plan.

I returned my sisters to the emporium like nothin' wuz wrong. Missus Brown seemed mighty glad to see us back. I thanked her for her hosptality an' told everybody that I wouldn't be able to see them again before leavin town but I would on a return trip. I left to buy some stuff I didn't plan on.

I stopped at the gunsmith first an' bought more rounds for the pistols an' the Winchester Model 73. I also bought another Winchester Model 73. Even though I wuz wearin' iron now I'd never fired a weapon in anger. Actually, I felt better protected with my slingshot than my six shooter. The gunsmith turned out to be sellin' .50 caliber lead balls for people who liked to hunt with slingshots. I bought a big box of em. He also sold me red rubber straps for replacin' on my slingshot as mine wuz gettin wore out.

Philomena an' Beth had to perpare meals an' do other chores at the house after workin' at the emporium. This time the girls added laudanum to their meals to make the Browns an' their daughter sleep. It worked as we hoped an' I wuz waitin' for my sisters when they left the house. The Brown family would prob'ly sleep til mornin' an' we would be long gone by then.

On the way back I told about my adventures since I left them with Missus Brown includin' the part 'bout killin' the galoots that killed Ma an' Pa. They were both excited an' scared for me but very proud of me too. I also told 'em 'bout Hannah, Faith an' Hope an' I'd tolerate no disrespect for em cause I considered them my wives now an' Hannah wuz pregnant with my child.

"Do you want a couple a more wives?" said Philomena. She caressed my hand an' I near fell off the buckboard. My older sister just kept starin' ahead an' smilin'. I turned an' looked at Beth. She had to hear what Philomena wuz sayin'. She wuz ridin' backwards scannin' the horizon for pursuers she wuz certain wuz comin'. She didn't say nothing but she smiled an' nodded her head. Well, I never considered taking my sisters as my wives. But I figured why not? They were willin' an' didn't have no other prospects in sight. They needed a man's protection an' they figured I could provide it. Also they had there womanly needs. I just had to figure out how I wuz goin' to satisfy five wives instead of just three.

By the time we got near the cabin I had convinced myself it wuz the right thing to do. We sealed the bargain with hugs an' kisses. I now considered Philomena an' Beth my wives but I'd have to wait an' fuck em later to git them used to their wifely duties. I just had to figure out how to explain it to my other wives.

"We wuz so worried about you," Hannah said when we arrived. She eyed Philomena an' Beth nervous like but my sisters introduced themselves right away real friendly an' made all feel relaxed. They didn't tell them they wuz now my wives neither. They left that chore up to me but it wuz late an' I wuz tired. I put a bedroll on the floor an' slept on that. It shore felt crowded in there.

The sun had already up when I opened my eyes again. I wuz alone but I could hear talkin' outside. I splashed some water on my face. I didn't know the time but I wuz certain I slept the day half away. Chores had to git done. I walked outside an' Faith rushed up an' give me a big hug.

"You never said ah wuz yo wife fo reals."

"Well, I plain forgot but I'm sayin' it now."

"And Mama an' Hope too?"

"That's right." They wuz both smilin' so I guess they wuz okay with it.

"And Beth an' Philomena too?" I wuz surprised by what she said.

"You told 'em?"

"When wuz you gonna do it, dear husband," said Philomena.

"Well, uh—

"Thass all right," said Faith. "Mah daddy wuz blood kin to mah mama. We wuz all sposed to keep mum but we can't have no secrets from our husbin, can we, Mama."

"Thass right, baby. Wally wuz mah brotha but a body cain't he'p who he fall in love with." She looked sad of a sudden an' I could tell she wuz still mournin' Wally. Couldn't blame her none. Me an' my sisters still missed Ma an' Pa.

"We should all keep mum 'bout this too," I said. As far as anybody else knowed my sisters wuz still my sisters an' Hannah wuz a widder woman with two children that I took in as charity. Texas has the nicest people a body ever wants to meet but some things they just don't understand an' you don't wanna try an' explain it to em neither cause yer just wastin' yer breath.

"I suppose you wants a weddin' night wit each of yo new brides?" Hannah asked. I could tell she wuz teasin'. I nodded my head while my sisters started blushin'. Well, I wuz blushin' a little too. First Philomena since she wuz the older an' then Beth. After that we'd have to arrange things so nobody got left out.

"When do ah git a weddin' night," Hope asked.

"I want you to wait til you git yo monthlies, baby. Then Bill can start a big strappin manchild growin' in yo belly the fuhst night, okay?"

"I don't wanna wait, Bill. Tell Mama it's all right."

"I want you to listen to your mama, Hope," I replied. "In fact, I want you all to do the same." They wuz all lissenin' now. "Naturally, I hope we all git along. But if a diffrence has ta be settled an' I ain't here then y'all have ta listen to Hannah." I looked at Hannah direct. "I spect you to be fair an' don't play favrits." She wuz older an' knowed a lot a things I didn't. I wanted her to be a wise advisor an' mama to all of us, cludin' me. I think she unnerstood right away.

"Ah'll treat everybody just like y'all's mah children." That wuz the anser I wuz lookin for.

"Well, I gotta git some chores done."

"They's all done, sleepyhead 'cept fo de game huntin' an' it's too late in da day to do that." She wuz right. The critters I liked to hunt mostly slept in the day an' fed at night an' early mornin'.

"Well, there is one more thing to talk bout an' that's protection." I talked about how we had to be better prepared to protect ourselves an' how I wuzn't always around to protect my famly. I decided that all the women should be trained in the use of guns an' knifes. We all knowed 'bout Ma, Pa an' Wally. We also knowed 'bout my sisters' problems in Hand Springs.

I set out to teach them 'bout usin' an' cleanin' a gun an' gun safety but it turned out Beth knowed lots more an' me. She always wuz pesterin' pa to show her this an' show her that an' he wuz always glad to show her. She wuz a expert shot with the Winchester right off an' took to the pistol like she wuz born with one in her hand. So Beth became the weapons master an' I wuz content to practice with my slingshot an' the new lead balls I got.

We also started measurin' an' cuttin' lumber for the new room of the cabin. By the end of the day I wuz weary but not so weary I didn't want my weddin' night with Philomena.

When we got in bed with each other we started gigglin' like we wuz up to mischief an' any second Ma or Pa wuz goin' to ask what we wuz up to an' to settle down. After a while Philomena got quiet an' started kissin' me an' caressin' me. I learnt from Hannah that kissin' an' caressin' helps git a woman ready for fuckin' so I wuz glad to return the favor. After a while I mounted my sister/wife an' started fuckin' her.

Philomena's pussy didn't feel no different than Faith's pussy or even Hannah's pussy if it come to comparin' pussies. I guess the main difference wuz that this wuz my sister's pussy an' I wuz goin' to try my dangdest to start a baby growin' in her belly even though people would say it's agin nature. I 'spose they're right but that's what my sister an' me wanted. After seedin' her Philomena an' me talked some in low whispers.

"Did you ever 'magine we would be man an' wife?"

"Not in a million years," my sister replied. "After you told us your adventures though, I realized you wuz the type of man I always dreamed of marryin'. It wuzn't likely I'd meet such a man in Hand Springs. I knowed you'd never perpose to me so I decided to perpose to you an' include Beth cuz I knowed she felt the same."

"I guess it's lucky I showed or you two might be workin' for Missus Magillicuddy by now."

"We did have escape plans. Beth said we couldn't go home for fear of puttin' you in danger too. We wuz gonna steal a coupla horses an' ride to Austin to git lost in the big city. Then we wuz gonna wear men's clothes, rob stage coaches for a livin' an' drink Mexican beer."

"Horse stealin' an' stagecoach robbin' is hangin' offenses in Texas."

"We knowed that but we also knowed it wuzn't likely they'd hang women for such crimes but we didn't want to spend long years in jail neither. That's why we wuz still thinkin bout it when you showed. Lucky for us."

"Lucky for all of us." I wuz ready to fuck again so I seeded Philomena twice more before we went to sleep.

My weddin' night with Beth wuz much the same as my weddin' night with Philomena. We did a heap of gigglin' an' kissin' an' caressin' before we commenced to fuckin'. Beth told me after that she always had this dream that we would be together for a lifetime. She wuz disappointed when I sent her to Hand Springs an' thought her fate wuz to wed a man she could never love. When I retrieved Philomena an' her, Beth said she never wanted to be apart from me again however things turned out an' she'd die if I sent her away again. She also said she could never be jealous of the other wives 'cuz she felt so much love from all of them. Well, a body couldn't feel much more loved than that. I felt like the luckiest man in all of Texas cuz I had so many lovin' wives.

Ain't it the case that every time a body stops bein' cautious somethin' goes wrong? After not hearing from or 'bout Missus Brown or Missus Magillicuddy we kinda relaxed our vigil an' went back to our routine. We finished the new bedroom an' I wuz right proud of the job we did. Now I could fuck my wives in private.

I wuz takin' a break from my chores an' doin' some target practice with my slingshot when I seen a two horse carriage comin' toward us followed by two men on horseback. I had a bad feelin' 'bout this an' I started toward the cabin where I stored my pistol.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.