A Winter's Warmth - Cover

A Winter's Warmth

Copyright© 2009 by Jonas

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Finally! Brody’s winter vacation is here! Now he can enjoy two weeks of bliss with his girlfriends. While the long-awaited reunion is incredible, there are still residual effects of the preceding autumn to deal with. Mia and Shay and their families aren’t without their own problems, but Brody is determined to help where he can. Still, he has a secret he knows he must reveal, even though that secret could rip his relationships apart. The sequel to ‘An Autumn Chill’.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I'm sure there are many reasons people love to fly. For me, it was really one thing, physics. I'm not kidding. I kept my nose plastered to the window as I watched the wings of our plane do their thing. What looks from a distance like something solid and stationary is actually more like a million moving parts capable of moving that heavy tin can up or down, side to side, slower or faster. Just amazing.

I was disappointed when we actually pulled into the gate and was already looking forward to the return flight home. Not that I planned to rush the vacation, though; far from it. But at least I had something to look forward to when I had to leave my girls behind.

My disappointment turned to a mixture of excitement and apprehension as Mom and I made our way to the baggage claim of the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. The airport was bustling, with the masses of holiday travelers coming and going. Even though it was nothing like Hartsfield, it was still chaos, organized chaos, but chaos nonetheless.

We followed our fellow passengers into the baggage claim area and over to our carousel. I glanced at Mom, and I could tell she was also a bit nervous. She seemed to fiddle with her purse strap a lot, which was a sure sign that she was anxious.

We'd only been standing for two minutes when I heard the most wonderfully melodic sound behind us.

"Big Papi!!!"

I turned around and felt my heart thump hard one last time. I was sure I had a heart attack right then because the vision in front of me could only be found in heaven.

Shay and Mia were walking briskly in our direction, with Shelly and John trailing leisurely behind them. When I turned to them and smiled, Mia broke into a run, and within seconds, launched herself into my arms with a squeal. I was so surprised by her sudden attack that I would have dropped her had she not wrapped her legs around my torso. Shay, thankfully, was moving more sedately and stopped just in front of me to wait her turn, otherwise I'm sure I would have collapsed. Mia hummed as she kissed me hard and began to dot kisses all over my face before finally kissing me on the mouth again. This kiss exploded with heat as she made it last and last. My first two thoughts, as the kiss got hotter and wetter were: she tasted like spearmint, and, DAMN, could she kiss. I could hear Mom laughing somewhere.

"Hey, stop being selfish," Shay said, standing next to me, and I could feel her tugging on Mia.

Mia finally relented and let go, dropping down in front of me. I tried to catch my breath, but before I could, Shay jumped up and clung to my neck, her lips immediately latching on to mine. I wrapped my arms around her hips and ass and she wrapped her legs around me too, pretty much mimicking Mia's embrace. Her kiss was just as long and just as sloppy as Mia's. Her lips weren't as full as Mia's, but she tasted like cinnamon, which is one of my favorite flavors. Anyway, I started to get lightheaded from lack of oxygen.

"Girls, girls, don't kill him in the first five minutes." That was Shelly talking, I think.

Shay broke the kiss with a loud SMACK and then sighed theatrically as I set her down. I glanced over at Mom to see her reaction and saw her giving Shelly a kiss, on the lips. It was a chaste kiss—just a peck, really—but a lip kiss all the same. I don't recall seeing Mom ever greet her other friends, or even family, with anything more than a hug or a kiss on the cheek. Then I remembered she had kissed Shelly the same way as we parted after the family reunion.

As Mom and John embraced, I turned my eyes back down to my spunky little ladies. They were even more gorgeous than I remembered. Sure I'd seen them on cam and in pictures, but come on, that's hardly the same thing. Anyway, I gave each of them a blatant visual exam. Since they began to pose, I assumed they enjoyed my eyes on them. I noticed a couple of college-aged guys walk by, craning their necks to see my girls, which made me stand a little taller and puff my chest out a little more.

Mia's thick mane of dark brown, wavy hair fell unfettered between her shoulder blades and framed her beautiful face, a face that in my mind was perfection. There was the flawless light-brown skin, the rich dark eyes, the slightly upturned nose, and the plump lips. The girl below the chin was just as perfect, her body even curvier than before. She was nearly a foot shorter than me, but she packed everything she could into her five foot frame. A pastel blue peasant blouse really accentuated breasts that were larger than I remembered. Her small white cotton twill shorts started at the widest point of her hips, and I realized that her hourglass figure was even more proportioned than six months ago.

"Like what you see?" she asked coyly, tilting her head at an angle and batting her eyelashes at me.

My mind whooped in the affirmative, but my mouth couldn't form the words because my lower jaw had fallen off somewhere. You'd think that after our interlude at the reunion, the Mia Effect would be a thing of the past, but alas, it was present in full force. I just blinked at her and turned my attention to the other little spitfire.

Shay's dark red hair was pulled back in a long braid that went down between her shoulder blades. Her icy blue eyes were dancing, and her nose, peppered with freckles, crinkled just a little as she smiled broadly at me. While she was a good seven or eight inches shorter than my mom, Shay had a similar build. Not as curvy as Mia, but trim and athletic like Mom. I said Mia's face was perfection. Well, Shay's ass was perfection. She had on a tight baby tee and a form-fitting pair of jeans which showed off that amazing ass and surprisingly long-looking legs, at least for a girl who maybe stood a couple inches over five feet.

Both girls wore open-toed shoes that showed off matching dark red polished toenails. I looked back at their faces and blushed when I realized they were admiring me, too.

I'd opted for my favorite t-shirt, which basically mimicked the cover of Linkin Park's "Hybrid Theory" album, still my favorite album of all time. But that wasn't why I wore it. When I bought it, I hadn't filled out as much as I had now. Which meant the shirt now really hugged my chest and shoulders and showed my trim waist. Hey, you've got to take advantage of whatever sex appeal you can exude. I had on a pair of baggy cargo shorts that were kind of shapeless, and which at the moment were twitching right behind the fly. Shoulda wore whitey tighties instead of boxers.

After letting her gaze linger on my twitching crotch for just a moment, Shay smirked back at me and answered Mia's question. "Oh, yeah. I think he likes it."

Mia raised an eyebrow, her face now full of humor. "What's wrong with him?" she teased, obviously finding my inability to talk rather humorous.

"Must be mute," Shay responded.

Mom slugged my arm. "Close your mouth before you catch a fly."

I did a double-take. Total moment of déjà vu.

I wanted to make my first words to my girls something special, something profound, maybe something poetic. My mind was swirling with wonderfully romantic things to say.

I smiled at my girls. "Is this heaven?" I asked, "'Cause it sure ain't Iowa."

Mia giggled, catching my poor attempt at honoring the movie 'Field of Dreams'.

Shay looked confused. "I'm guessing that's a figure of speech," she said, which made Mia laugh out loud. The adults in their party had obviously been watching the interaction of the teenagers, because her confusion also brought laughter from them. Apparently Shay hadn't seen the movie.

I took that moment to look at my first love's parents, and for the first time, I REALLY looked at them. I mean, before they were just family, adults who happened to be attached to my best summer friend. Now they could potentially be my in-laws, so it was time to pay attention.

The first one I really looked at was John, who had his arm around my mother's waist. John Greenwall was big. Not as in tall big, but as in big big. He was actually only as tall as Mom, which put him a couple of inches shorter than me. However, his barrel chest made my broad shoulders seem narrow by comparison, and his arms were massive slabs of muscle. Light brown hair that was dusted with grey topped a face shaped almost exactly like Mia's. Their facial features were almost identical, only his were bigger and his eyes were green. His complexion was more tan than brown, though. He watched us with a warm smile, but I was pretty sure that his face was capable of expressing some more aggressive emotions in a way that would scare the piss out of you.

I turned my attention to Shelly, and it was obvious where Mia got her brown skin from. Her mother was built completely different than Mia, but the skin was the same smooth, flawless expanse of light brown. Shelly's eyes were dark brown, too. Mia was definitely a cross between her two parents. Shelly was thin, almost boyish in physique, and she stood a couple of inches shorter than Mom. Her dark brown hair was cut short into some kind of bob that allowed her bangs to almost cover one eye. What really caught my attention, and made me put her on the "cute and sexy list," was the look in her eyes. It was a look that Mom and Shay both had when they were happy, a dancing, lively expression that just screamed smart, sassy, and playful. She was wearing a pale yellow sundress not all that dissimilar to Mom's light blue one. Like Mom, Shelly had nice sleek legs.

Just so you know, it took a hell of a lot longer to describe everything above than it did to observe it.

Shelly glided over to me with a gleam in her eye, her expression playful. I felt a wee bit nervous. I mean, not only did she know I had shagged her daughter and had every intention of doing it again, but she knew that I'd shagged my own mother. Next to Mom, no one else was as privy to the true extent of my sexual activities.

I tried to smile with the same lightheartedness that Shelly seemed to have, but I'm pretty sure it fell flat.

She opened her arms and we embraced. She hummed quietly, just like Mia, as she held onto me, her face pressed against my chest. I caught just a hint of her perfume. God, she smelled good. Shelly held me so long I began to feel uncomfortable, especially as she seemed to mold her body against mine. Did I mention that my penis was in that state between flaccid and erect?

How had I never noticed this incredibly sexy woman before? I mean, I've had hormones for years, and I've noticed a lot of sexy MILFs during that time. Here was one that seemed to take some of Mom and some of Mia and formed an entirely different creature.

Finally, she pulled away from me and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek. My eyes naturally went down since she was shorter than me, and I saw down the front of her dress. She didn't have much in there, just small swells really, but what was there was obviously not covered in a bra. Truthfully, Shelly just looked fresh and natural.

"Welcome, Brody," she said, with an obvious tease in her voice. "We've been so excited for your visit we could hardly stand it."

"I, uh, yeah, me too," I stammered, which drew a giggle from behind me. Mia, I think.

I quickly looked at John to see if he saw my reaction to his wife's rather forward greeting. He did, and the warmth of his earlier smile had moved to his eyes, as well, which immediately put me at ease. He let go of my mom and extended his hand out to me.

"Glad to have you here, Brody," he said.

I smiled as I took his hand. "Good to be here, Sir," I responded. He quickly pulled my arm towards him and wrapped me up in a tight bear hug which forced the air from my lungs. A hearty slap on the back almost made me wince. Damn, he was strong.

He released me and sized me up quickly. "You just keep getting bigger and bigger, doncha? How tall are you now? Six feet?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered sheepishly.

"Dammit, Brody, I thought I told you to call me John." He playfully punched my arm, which actually kind of hurt. He shook his head as he looked at me. "I can't believe how much you look like Derrick."

That made my heart happy. Anytime I was compared to my dad was a good time.

"That's what I was telling Shelly a few weeks ago," Mom piped up. "Except for the hair, he's the spitting image of his father." I could see that she was proud of that, too. I couldn't help but think that wasn't the only real difference, at least according to her. My semi-erect penis twitched, as if acknowledging my thoughts.

Shelly disappeared to retrieve their van from the parking garage while the rest of us gathered our luggage. John took Mom's two big bags and I grabbed mine. Mom shouldered her carry-on and purse, and Shay took charge of mine. I noticed Mom brushing the hair from in front of John's eye in an affectionate gesture similar to what she does to me. There was no questioning the familiarity between Mom, John, and Shelly now.

We stepped out of the airport and into the dry, warm, desert air. The temperature was mid-70s, and the sun was shining high in the sky. Oh, yeah, I could get used to this December weather.


"So here's the game plan," Mia said, from her space pressed against my right side. Shay sat on my left side in a mirror image of Mia. We filled the cramped back seat of the Dodge Caravan. "We have a tiny mother-in-law house on our property where you and your mom are staying. After you get situated, we're going out for dinner. Mom and Dad have promised us some alone time after dinner."

While I would have preferred to do the alone time first and THEN dinner, I was just grateful that our parents were so open to our relationship, and pretty sure I had no right to complain.

Mia's voice dropped in volume as she continued. "After we recover from our coital debauchery, I'll help you select what to wear for your date tomorrow."

"Date?" I asked.

Shay rubbed my thigh, which drew my attention to her. "Mia and I concocted a plan. As far as my parents know, you are Mia's cousin in to visit, but not her boyfriend. They know we met at the reunion and that we've stayed in contact. They are so giddy about me having an interest in a guy that that they agreed for me to come with Mia to meet you at the airport. However, I have to go home as soon as we get back. Since I've been looking forward to some Brody time, too, we decided to have you come over for dinner and a movie tomorrow afternoon and evening. Mom thought it was a brilliant idea, so she's going all out. Dad even seems relieved that I'm becoming 'normal'."

"Got it. Do you think they'll be excited enough about you bringing home a guy that they'll let me take you upstairs and screw your brains out?"

That drew a giggle from Mia, but only a sigh from Shay.

"I wish," the redhead replied. "No hanky-panky in my house." She suddenly smiled, her expression almost devious. "I LOVE to take late evening walks, though. I find them particularly pleasurable." She leaned forward and winked at Mia. "Only, Mom and Dad haven't let me go on any since..."

Her voice trailed off. I put my arm around her in a reassuring hug and she smiled up at me.

We were snuggled all up in the seat because John had stowed one of the middle bucket seats to provide a place to put our luggage. The three of us probably would have filled that back seat, anyway. I mean, a sexy girl plastered against each side, each holding one of my hands in theirs and each gently rubbing one of my thighs. We all knew my shorts contained a concealed weapon—it was visually obvious—but no one mentioned it. Neither girl made a move to touch it, either, but they were sure as hell teasing me, what with their hands in constant motion on my legs and their breasts pressed firmly into my sides. I was going crazy, hormonally speaking.

"I see," I said. "Does that mean we'll meet up with Mia on our little walk?"

Mia shook her head. "Nope. Tomorrow night is just for you two. We'll find time for the three of us. Besides, Shay is going with us to Snow Bowl after Christmas, so there will be PLENTY of time for the three of us then."

That Shay's parents agreed to the Snow Bowl trip surprised me, but before I could comment, Shay nudged me and pointed out Mia's window. "See down that street? You go about a quarter of a mile and hang a left and you'll practically run into my house."

"We only live about half a mile apart," Mia said. "Shay's house is the fast way to get to the strip. That's what we call the shopping district close to our subdivision."

I took a long look out the window. The houses all seemed to be built around the same period and probably by the same builder. There was a definite look and feel to the houses. This area had "planned community" written all over it. Just then we passed a sign that said "Stonegate II". These houses looked different than the others in what I guessed was "Stonegate I," not to mention a bit larger. This was obviously the more affluent section of the community.

We turned down a tranquil street and I could see a couple of little kids riding bikes on the side of the road. There was an older lady walking a little poodle. Yes, we were definitely in suburbia here.

Shelly was sitting in the only available middle seat and was leaning forward telling Mom about the community. She was saying something about choosing this one because, while they had a homeowner's association, there was still quite a bit of flexibility with regards to their landscape, which was something Shelly enjoyed doing.

That drew my attention to the landscaping. I had to admit, I was surprised. I'd always heard that residential landscapes in the desert were rocks and cactus. I was pleasantly surprised to see grass lawns, shrubs, trees, and flowers. Granted, there was still a fair amount of hardscape, but it wasn't all like I imagined.

We pulled into the driveway of one of the two story houses. The house itself was nondescript, blending in with the other houses on the block. The landscape, however, was beautiful! The small front yard was neat and tidy, a thick carpet of dark green grass with a pleasant assortment of shrubs and flowers. A couple of evergreen trees added height to the landscape.

"Shelly's pretty much done all the yard work," John said, proudly. "I dare anyone to find a more attractive landscape in the entire subdivision, professional or not." He reached back and squeezed Shelly's hand tenderly. "I dare anyone to find a more attractive landscape architect, either."

Shelly beamed at the praise, and their little interaction made me smile. I had some vague memories of Dad and Mom sharing moments like that, and for some reason, for the first time since Dad died, the memories didn't bring sadness.

We piled out of the van as the front door opened and Ana stepped out onto the porch. I took a long look at Mia's older sister. Ana was a little more than a year older than me and with the exception of color—hair, eye, and skin—she was as different from Mia as it was possible to be.

Ana's physique matched her mother's. Her legs were long but a little less defined than Shelly's. She wore a pair of capris and white polo shirt that showed that she had very little curve in her boyish figure and very small breasts, even smaller than Shelly's. Her hair was the spitting image of Shelly's, but her face was similar to John's. Ana was, in a word, cute. But where Shelly had a certain presence about herself, Ana seemed shy, almost unsure of herself. She slouched a little as if she wanted to hide what breasts she did have. Her bangs were long enough that they covered her one eye completely, and coupled with her posture and awkwardness, made it look like she was hiding behind that hair.

Once we'd all piled out of the van, she came down the few steps to greet us.

"Ana!" Mom exclaimed cheerily as they embraced. "How are you?"

"Fine," the thin girl answered. "It's good to see you."

"Where's Sam?" John asked Ana, as he looked towards the open front door.

Ana shrugged and I noticed her glance at me with a little smile. "Hiding in his room, I guess."

John frowned for a moment, but then he perked up. "Well, go inside and tell him I need him out here to get Tracy's bags and take them to the guesthouse."

"Sure thing, Dad," Ana said. She was looking at him, but I caught her stealing furtive glances at me. As she turned to go back to the house, she looked back at me. "Hey, Brody," she said, then ducked her head and was gone.

By this point we'd extracted the luggage and were divvying it up. I grabbed my big bag and made to grab one of Mom's when John placed a hand on my arm.

"I'd like Sam to take your mother's suitcases." John's face was suddenly a mask of seriousness. "I asked him to be here to meet us to help with the bags, and I expect him to do so." A half smile then stole across his face as he lightened up. "Besides, he's on my shit list and still owes me about 20 hours of community labor."

"Language, Dear," Shelly scolded lightly. She put her arm through John's and smiled at us. "How about we give Tracy the nickel tour and then get her to the guesthouse to get some rest." Shelly looked at me. "Mia will give you the teenager's version of the tour, Brody."

Shay leaned into me as the adults walked into the house. "I have to get home. I'm glad you made it OK."

The look on her face was expectant, and of course chivalry said I couldn't disappoint her. I put my hand under her chin and lifted her face higher, then leaned over and kissed her warmly. This wasn't the intense kiss we shared at the airport, but I tried to put just as much emotion into it. It was a kiss of promise of things to come later. As I broke the kiss, I looked into her blue eyes and saw all the raw emotion there. She seemed to be truly relieved that I was here.

"Thanks for coming to get me," I said, never taking my eyes from hers. "I'm looking forward to tomorrow."

She grinned that sunny smile. "Me, too." She turned to Mia and gave her a tender kiss on the lips, as well. "See you Monday, Mia."

And with that she was gone, waving over her head as she made her way down the street and out of view.

I turned to Mia. "Show me to my quarters, Woman!" I teased.

She rolled her eyes at my words. "Anything my man wants," she deadpanned. She hoisted my carry-on on one shoulder and Mom's on the other and struck out for the backyard. I followed behind with my bag and enjoyed the view of her deliciously curved ass swaying as she walked.

We walked between her house and her neighbors, passed through a gate, and entered what looked like a courtyard. Several planting beds broke up the lawn. There was a stone walkway and patio area that spread out in front of a quaint stucco-covered building. The whole thing was almost Hispanic in feel.

"Wow, this is beautiful," I said, as we made our way around a large planting bed and stone fountain that filled the center of the garden.

"Mom wanted something that reminded her of her grandmother's home in Mexico," Mia said. Mexican—that would explain the beautiful brown skin of the Greenwall girls. I really needed to get to know more about them.

"I didn't know your mom was Hispanic."

"She's only like an eighth or something like that. Her grandmother had a Mexican mother and an American father who lived in Mexico."

We arrived at the door of the little residence. Mia pushed it open and led the way in. Windows were open, which allowed a slight cross breeze and gave off a lot of natural light. I took at my home for the next two weeks. The room was spacious and airy, and was split into three distinct areas. A TV and love seat were just inside the entrance. Just beyond that was a pass-through kitchen area, complete with a small table and chairs that fronted one of the windows, a little fridge, a microwave oven, and a small counter and cabinet. On the back wall of the house was a full size bed flanked by two doors. The bed had one of those big headboards with shelves built into it. Two wall sconces provided reading light just above the headboard. A dresser lined one side wall of this bedroom area, and a second window filled the other. Everything was in a southwestern motif.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.