A Winter's Warmth
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Jonas

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Finally! Brody’s winter vacation is here! Now he can enjoy two weeks of bliss with his girlfriends. While the long-awaited reunion is incredible, there are still residual effects of the preceding autumn to deal with. Mia and Shay and their families aren’t without their own problems, but Brody is determined to help where he can. Still, he has a secret he knows he must reveal, even though that secret could rip his relationships apart. The sequel to ‘An Autumn Chill’.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The gentle, slow caress on my chest sent goosebumps all through my body. My eyes fluttered open to a vision of perfection. Mia's angelic face filled my view as she looked down on mine, her head propped up with her elbow. She had the sweetest expression on her face.

"Morning, Lover," she said quietly.

I smiled at her and then shivered when her fingers brushed across my nipple. "Morning."

I closed my eyes and lay still for another 30 seconds before it hit me. My eyes popped open and I sat up with a jerk, startling Mia. "Holy shit!" I gasped. "It's morning!"

Mia's brow furrowed in confusion, even as her smile partly returned. "So?"

"So? Where's Mom? She didn't come home last night." I was almost panicked.

Mia caressed my arm soothingly. "It's OK. When I got up to pee this morning, I looked out of door and saw the top of Mom's van in the driveway. Your mom must have slept in the main house."

I breathed a little sigh of relief knowing that she was safe, but I still felt anxious. "But ... but why would she do that?"

Mia just smiled at me like I was a confused little child. "She obviously saw us asleep in here and didn't feel like waking us. I think it's kind of sweet, actually."

A couple of quick emotions flashed through my mind: embarrassment that Mom saw me in a post lovemaking slumber with another girl; guilt that I'd basically kicked Mom out of her own bed; and shock that she let me sleep all night with Mia.

That thought stuck and made me smile. I slept all night with Mia. Thanks, Mom.

I lay back down and pulled Mia down so she could rest her head on my chest. "We just spent the night together," I said, in reverent awe.

"The first of many, I hope."

We were quiet for a few minutes, just reveling in the splendor of waking up together. I lazily brushed my hands through her hair as she continued to caress my chest. When she lifted her head to look at me, I never wanted to move from this spot.

"I know my breath stinks," I said, "But do you mind if I kiss you?"

Her eyes lit up and she nodded. She scooted up and over my face and I pulled her down for a deeply satisfying kiss. About halfway through, she was humming in pleasure. Our gently caressing hands became more urgent and hungrier, and in only a matter of minutes, I was pulling her up to straddle me. She positioned herself and we both sighed as she sank down onto my morning wood.

She rode me at a pace somewhere between our frantic fuck and our languid lovemaking. It didn't take long before she moaned and tensed, as she quivered into her orgasm. I waited for her to come down before I started thrusting rapidly. I felt the come boiling to the surface. Mia must have felt it too, because to my surprise, she practically hopped off of me and turned to suck my dick into her warm little mouth. Using her hand and mouth, she quickly finished me off, and I grunted and bucked into her mouth, finally unleashing a torrent of come into the back of her throat. She hummed as she swallowed all of it.

I eventually got up to pee. Mia wasn't ready for the night to really end though, so I climbed back in and we resumed our peaceful snuggle. Mia was again caressing my chest as she lay with my arm curled under her. I was mimicking the caresses on her back.

"Are you and your mom sleeping together?" she asked quietly, out of the blue.

I tensed. Oh shit.

She felt my sudden movement, and hurried on. "I mean, the blankets and pillow I brought you for the sleeper sofa are still piled exactly the same as they were when I put them next to the couch on Saturday morning. And ... and last night you thought I was your mom when I covered you up and snuggled against you."

She was looking up at me, and she must have misread my face, because she blushed and kept talking. "I mean, that's cool if you are. This bed's a lot more comfortable than the sofa bed anyway, and if you guys don't have a problem with sleeping in the same bed, then it's nobody else's business."

All the tension evaporated as relief washed over me. She actually meant SLEEP when she said 'sleep together.' Imagine that. She wasn't just using that word as a euphemism. Part of me said I should take the opportunity to tell Mia about me and Mom, but I promised Mom. I know she'd told Shelly, but I wasn't sure how she'd feel about anyone else knowing. Besides, I wasn't entirely sure how Mia would take this whole incest issue. She was pretty open-minded, but incest was pretty far out. Still, I felt an obligation to tell my girlfriend SOMETHING. In the end, I just answered her original question. "Uh, yeah, we sleep together sometimes." I suddenly felt like a cowardly piece of shit.

We resumed our silent cuddling and caressing, but I was still feeling a little tense. I sensed Mia had more on her mind, but when the next five or six minutes passed, I began to relax.

"Brody?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you ... do you ever have ... fantasies?" Her voice was unsteady. "You know, sexual fantasies?"

I tensed again. Shit.

My response was guarded. "Yeah, I guess everyone does."

"Oh."

More uncomfortable silence.

"Brody?"

"Yeah?"

"Are your fantasies sometimes, well, kind of strange? I mean, things that people might not think are normal?"

Shit.

"I guess. Anything in particular?"

I felt her fidget against me. "Well, I don't know. Like maybe ... having sex with a family member."

Double shit. I tried to remain calm. How do I handle this tactfully? Think, Brown, think. OK. She might be talking about me and Mom. But she might also be talking Sam and HER. I needed more information.

I chuckled. "Well, you ARE my cousin, so I guess it's not really just a fantasy anymore."

She didn't laugh. She sighed instead. "You know what I mean. I'm talking a close family member. Like a brother, or sister, or parent."

Still ambiguous. Before I could respond, she continued.

"I mean, you sleep in the same bed with your mom. Surely you sometimes have fantasies about her, you know, about being sexually intimate with her."

Well, hell. What do I do now? 'Honesty' was the first word that popped into my head. Complete honesty, time to buck up and be a man. I needed to stop dancing around the issue, so I took a deep breath before spilling it.

"Mia, I ... I'm not just sleeping in the same bed with my mom."

She stopped caressing my chest. "What do you mean?" Her voice was unreadable.

"I, um, I've been having sex with Mom." It sounded so ... naughty ... when I said it out loud.

There was another long, awkward, pause and I braced myself for the furor. Time seemed to stretch on forever. It seemed like 30 minutes, but probably wasn't more than a couple. Eventually, she resumed her gentle caress.

"That's good," she said quietly.

Uh...

"You ... you're OK with that?" I asked, trying to keep the shock out of my voice.

"Of course. From the things you and Mom were telling me earlier this fall, your mom had repressed her, well, womanly urges ever since your dad died, and she was beginning to have a hard time with it. I'm glad that you love her enough to help her take the edge off. Now she doesn't have to worry about getting into a bad relationship out of desperation. You're a good guy, Brody."

I was incredulous. Mia didn't even really bat an eye. Not only that, but she turned it around like I was some saint.

"It's not like I wasn't selfishly getting something from it, too," I said, "So I'm not sure I'm THAT great a guy."

She stopped her caressing and propped her head up with her elbow so she could look into my eyes. "Well, I would hope that with something like sex, it'd be mutually satisfying. Your mom is a sexy woman. Of course, you'd enjoy it. I'd hate for it to be a chore for either one of you. Brody, this isn't all that different than you and Cassie, you know? You love them both, but you aren't pursuing some long-term romantic relationship with either of them. You help them out with their sexual needs so they can take their time and look for the right romantic partner. They thank you in return by giving you pleasure." Her face seemed to light up. "Now that I think about it, you having sex with your mom isn't that weird at all. I mean, you love her with all your heart, and she loves you, right? Why wouldn't you want to show each other how much by sharing that intimacy?"

She laid her head back down on my arm, but she suddenly seemed hyper.

"Come on," she chirped, as she practically popped out of bed. "We need to get up and get moving."

As she disappeared into the bathroom, I just looked on in astonishment. I heard the spray of the shower.

"Hurry up, Slowpoke!" she called from that direction. "I need you to get my hard-to-reach spots."

Damn, what a woman.


We entered the house through the same door I entered after my date with Shay. Sure enough, as soon as we closed the door, we were summoned.

"We're in the kitchen!" Shelly called to us.

We looked at each other with a little trepidation, and with our hands held tight, we went to face the parents. Don't ask me why this was a big deal. I mean, they knew we were having sex, and had even encouraged it to some degree. For some reason, though, sleeping all night together seemed like a huge step, especially when that act likely inconvenienced them.

I'm sure that we were a sight to behold when we stepped into the kitchen. Mia was dressed in the same clothes she wore yesterday, and we both had wet hair, which announced that we had just recently showered. Our parents weren't stupid, and I was pretty sure they'd know we showered together.

The response to our arrival was surprising, to say the least. Shelly was stuffing dirty dishes into the dishwasher. She barely gave us a glance, though she did have a knowing smirk on her face. Mom and John were sitting at the breakfast table, Mom spooning a bite of cereal into her mouth, and John reading the paper.

"We were just wrapping up breakfast," Shelly said. "I was beginning to wonder if you two would ever get up."

They looked like they had just awakened themselves. John was in a t-shirt and sweats, and both women were in oversized t-shirts. Mom had that cute disheveled morning hair that covered one eye. Since Shelly's hair was short, it really only looked mussed up. John's hair was sticking up in clumps all over his head, the textbook bed-head for a guy. I almost laughed at the sight. It was nearly eleven and the parents had just gotten up.

It was time to tease my mom, who is in the 'early to bed, early to rise' camp. "Up late last night?" I asked, with a half smile.

Mom's face pinked up. John just grunted without looking at us. Shelly smiled and handed Mia two bowls and spoons.

"Seems like you two had a good night," Shelly said with a wink, effectively turning the tables on me. I blushed. I'm pretty sure I inherited uncontrolled blushing from my mother.

As soon as my butt hit the chair, John dropped the paper into his lap. He looked at me with a stare that was so intense, I swear my heart stopped. I almost wilted under his gaze, but that wouldn't be manly. I'd slept all night with his daughter, WITHOUT his prior consent. I'd be pissed too, if it was my daughter. I needed to buck up and be a man, and face the consequences of my action. Funny how I kept telling myself that this morning.

After staring me down for what seemed like an eternity, John winked at me, waggled his eyebrows and then pulled the paper back in front of his face.

I felt the tension race out of me so quickly, I almost fell out of my chair. I took a deep breath and glanced at Mia. She had a smile on her face and waggled her eyebrows at me just like John did.

We started eating quietly. Shelly eventually came back over with two coffee mugs. She set one in front of Mom and sipped the other as she took the seat between the other parents. Both Shelly and Mom just watched us. The scrutiny was pretty disquieting, so I had to say something.

"Mom, I'm sorry we fell asleep in your bed." I hoped I sounded as apologetic as I felt. I wasn't apologizing for sleeping with Mia, just for kicking Mom out of bed.

Mom shrugged. "Well, we didn't go to bed until nearly three. When Mia never came in we just figured you were making a night of it."

Shelly leaned forward with her elbows on the table and sipped from her mug. Her face got serious.

"Now listen, you two," she said, fixing us with stern looks. "Just because we seem so accepting of the sexual nature of your relationship doesn't give you carte blanche to act however you want. You are engaging in very adult activities, and we expect you to act accordingly. Mia sleeps in her own bed—ALONE—unless we approve you two sleeping together first. Brody's sleeping arrangements are no different. Last night was an exception, not the rule. Also, your teasing and outward signs of affection have been appropriate to this point, and we expect you to use common sense and restraint and to not flaunt the sexual nature of your relationship in front of ANYONE. Am I clear?"

We both nodded quickly.

"If you continue to prove that you are mature enough to handle things, then there may be more opportunities for you to spend the night together." Shelly's face lightened up. "We all know how much fun it can be."

That brought a blush and a smile from both Browns, a giggle from Mia, and a chuckle from John. Mia resumed eating, so I did, too. Damn, I hate it when the cereal gets soggy.

"So what do you young 'uns have on tap for today?" John said, without lowering his paper.

Mia swallowed her bite. "At some point we're going with Ana to the pool so she and Brody can abuse their lungs." She nudged me playfully. "I was hoping that we'd have time to walk down to the store so I could pick up a few things I need for our trip next week ... chapstick, scarf, books, that kind of thing."

Shelly sat up straight. "Oh! If I give you a small list, can you pick up a few things for me? It'll save me a trip."

"Sure."

"You need anything, Mom?" I asked, before popping another spoonful of Frosted Flakes into my mouth.

"I'm good." Mom tried to brush her hair out of her eyes, but it just fell back in place. "What's on tap for this evening?"

"We were hoping to go out with Shay, get something to eat and then just hang out."

John, put the paper down again. This piqued his interest. "Really? Her parents are going to let her out of house arrest?"

"John," Shelly tsked, and shot her husband a warning look. "They have a right to look out for their daughter's welfare however they feel necessary. They don't need your approval, just like you don't need theirs."

"Still, they watch her like a hawk," he grumped. "It bothers me because it bothers my little girl. It's not like those two girls were hurting anyone. Keeping them apart just causes hurt feelings."

"Dad, it's all right," Mia said, reaching across the table and patting his arm. "We'll work through it. Besides, this is a major step. Shay's insistent that they'll let her go north with us next week."

"So how did she get them to give into her desire to go on a 'real date'?" Shelly asked.

"Shay told them that Brody was her boyfriend." Mia looked at me with adoration. "He so wowed them on Sunday that they were almost giddy to let her go."

Shelly raised an eyebrow. "So much so that they have no problem with her going with you, too?"

Mia hesitated while she looked down at her almost empty bowl. She concentrated on chasing the last few flakes with her spoon.

"Mia..." Shelly said, with that warning tone.

I looked from one parent to the other, and they were all intent on hearing the answer. I decided I had just as much stake in this as Mia.

"I think they assume since I'm in the picture, that Mia's a thing of the past."

"They don't realize you ... and Mia..." John said, wagging his finger between the two of us.

"They just know that Mia is my cousin. I didn't bother to go into the complexities of our relationship."

Mom leaned forward. "They have no idea that you are a ... threesome?"

"Do you really think that going through with this date under false pretenses is a very good idea?" Shelly asked.

John piped up then. "What pretenses, Love?" Turning to me, he asked, "Did they tell you that they assumed Mia's and Shay's relationship was over?" I shook my head. "Then there is no pretense. If Doug and Brenda don't connect the dots about the relationship, that is nobody's fault but their own."

"Well, Brody or Shay should have said something," Shelly countered firmly.

John leaned forward, his eyes flashing. "What would Brody have said? 'Hi, I'm Brody and I'm dating your daughter AND her girlfriend.' Is it any business of theirs who else Brody might be involved with? Did Shay say, or even insinuate, that she and Mia were done? No. They've jumped to conclusions, just like they've done all along. If they want to know if Mia will be there, they should just ask."

I looked back and forth between the couple. It was obvious that this issue was kind of a sticking point between Mia's parents. I glanced at Mom. She was watching the pair as wide-eyed as I was.

Shelly shook her head in frustration. "John, they have a right to know who their daughter is going out with tonight."

"They do. Shay is going out with Brody."

"And Mia."

"No, Brody is going out with Mia."

"They won't see it that way."

"Mom! Dad!" Mia cut in, loudly. "Please. We're all going out together tonight. Dad's right, if they want to know, they can ask. And Mom's right, they probably will see it as Shay going out with both of us and not just Brody. Regardless of what happens, we'll deal with the consequences."

Mom leaned forward before either John or Shelly could respond. "We've already agreed to give you two certain latitudes based on your maturity. I think we can all agree that you've handled the situations in your life well to this point." She looked at Shelly, and then at John. Both nodded. "You've heard John's and Shelly's viewpoints, and you are free to act as you see fit. However, as Mia said, you will have to deal with the consequences, and so will Shay. The consequences are much greater for her than for you. We all love you and don't like to see ANY of you hurt. So please, just exercise good judgment, OK?"

Mia and I looked at each other, and then at our parents. "We will," I answered for the both of us.

The parents all looked at each other and silent communication passed between them.

"Fine," Shelly said, with a nod of her head. Then she smiled warmly. "Now, you better get a move on if you want to have time for everything you plan to do today."


The shock of the water was only momentary as I dove into the pool and glided below the surface. Man, it felt good to be back in the water. My backyard pool was pretty worthless now that the weather was cool, and I didn't have access to an indoor pool at home. I broke through the surface and looked back at the deck. Mia was just now pulling off her cover-up. That's the benefit of only having to drop a towel, pull off a t-shirt and kick off flip-flops. You're always the first one in.

Mia had on a pale yellow bikini, and she looked phenomenal, as usual. The top was cut low and showed ample cleavage without being obscene. The bottoms were snug little boy-shorts that really showed off her round ass. Her yummy curves were displayed tastefully for all the hungry eyes to see.

Ana, on the other hand, hadn't even begun to strip down to her swimsuit. She stood frozen, her arm held out in the act of dropping her towel and bag, and she was staring at me. She seemed to be in a trance, and as I skimmed my hands back and forth across the surface of the water, waiting for the sisters, I began to get uncomfortable. She just kept staring, wide-eyed.

Mia was finally ready and made to step to the edge, when she noticed her comatose sister. At first, Mia's expression was confused. She followed her sister's gaze to me, which made me fidget even more. Then she grinned. Mia looked back at Ana and then smacked the older girl's arm with the back of her hand. That jolted Ana from her trance and she blushed as she looked at Mia. Mia said something and waggled her eyebrows at her, then dove into the pool.

I would change "The Mia Look" to include that eyebrow thing, if I hadn't seen John do it, too. It belongs to him.

I watched Ana, who was now stripping down to her sleek one piece racing suit and occasionally casting furtive glances in my direction. I may lack some self-confidence, but I wasn't stupid. She'd dropped enough hints for me to know she was checking me out. I think I puffed my chest out a little more.

Mia broke the surface beside me and immediately wrapped her arms around my waist. I tore my eyes away from her slender sister and looked down into her eyes. She was looking up at me with that hungry look.

"Seems my sister found your emergence from the water to be breathtaking, what with the water cascading over your muscles." She kissed me on one of my pecs, and I could feel the tingle there even after her lips were gone. "I think my big sister is crushing on my boyfriend."

"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes. I knew she was right, but to admit it would sound arrogant.

Mia's hand slid down and she tweaked my cock through my shorts. I twitched in surprise as she pushed away from me, her sexy grin splitting her face.

By this point, Ana had finally entered the water, diving in and emerging a fair distance away from us.

I put on a playful snarl and began to lumber after my tiny girlfriend. She squealed and took off towards her sister.

"Ana! Ana! Help! Don't let this beast catch me!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.