I Did It for My Husband - Cover

I Did It for My Husband

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young couple is trapped by a new neighbor into working off a debt in a most unusual way. This is actually a romance story, but not until the very end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I managed to get four hours sleep before Gary woke me up to make breakfast. He was already up and dressed and he had already sent Jimmie off on some errand. It's Sunday and I'm hoping for an easy day. I'm still exhausted. Not just from last night but from almost an entire week of mental and physical abuse that has been nearly constant.

I sipped on a cup of coffee while Gary ate the breakfast I prepared for him. I want to ask him what he has planned for today but I don't dare. I'm starting to realize that something is up, though. I know he has something planned for me today and I know it's going to be bad. It's obvious by the anticipation I see in his face every time he looks at me with that evil leer on his face.

After breakfast we went to the computer room. He sat down to read the diary of my trials and tribulations since he moved in and took over my life. I suppose destroyed my life is a more accurate description of what he has done to us.

I sucked his cock again while he read the lengthy account of my enslavement. I didn't pull any punches when I mentioned what I think of him or the other men who have been taking advantage of me and I wondered if he would say something about that. But he was satisfied and as soon as he finished reading it he emailed it to Sheryl for posting.

She was already hard at work at her computer, posting new pictures and movie clips of me being raped at the shop. She emailed him back immediately to tell him that my diary would be posted within minutes.

Gary sat back then and relaxed while I sucked his cock to another orgasm. He didn't say anything at first about the fact that I wasn't taking his cock into my throat. But before he reached orgasm he said, "You might as well go ahead and see if you can do it without any help."

He didn't have to define "it." I knew what he meant.

I began taking more and more of his fat cock into my mouth until the spongy head was banging into the back of my throat. Whatever they did to me yesterday must have permanently disabled my gag reflex. I never felt the slightest urge to gag. But taking his cock into my throat was only slightly easier than the first time.

I managed it without his kind assistance this time. But it was painful. I suppose that it will always be painful to have a man shove his cock down my throat.

He watched me take his cock into my throat half a dozen times and said, "Okay. I just wanted to see if you could do it. Go ahead and finish me off the other way. I like that better."

HE LIKES THAT BETTER!!!

The son of a bitch nearly tore my throat to shreds even though he prefers a normal blowjob! DAMN HIM!!

I finished him off with my hands and my mouth in another minute or two. After I swallowed he got up and ordered me into the bedroom. He handed me the largest butt plug and the lubricant and ordered me onto the bed on my back.

As soon as I was in position he stood at the foot of the bed with his camera and ordered me to grease my anus and the plug and put it in. He informed me that I'm going to have to wear it until lunch time.

My first thought was that inserting that monster won't be so bad if I'm allowed to do it myself. No, that isn't true. Actually, the first thought that jumped into my mind is how humiliating it's going to be to be doing this while that asshole watches and takes pictures; pictures which will no doubt soon end up on the website. After that I thought it might be to my advantage to insert that oversized butt plug without having someone else jam it into me without any regard for how much pain it's causing me.

It turned out to be more difficult than I thought. I avoided looking at Gary or the camera as I greased myself up. I inserted a couple of greasy fingers into my rear opening and decided that I was already loose enough. I put a little more grease on the plug. I lined it up and started slowly pushing it into me.

It wasn't so bad at first. I pushed it into me until it became uncomfortable. Then I pulled it almost all the way back out and did it again. On the next stroke I pushed it in a little farther. I repeated that, taking a little more of it inside of me each time. The first half wasn't too bad. But then, when I neared the widest part of the plug, it started to become more and more difficult and more and more painful with each thrust.

At its widest part that damned thing is nearly two inches wide. I was having trouble causing myself the pain that's necessary to plant the device inside of me. I struggled and grunted and cried out in pain for a long time before I was finally able to force the last inch of that thing inside of my ass and my sphincter closed around the narrower neck at the end, firmly holding it in place.

I lay on my back once it was seated and panted, taking short, painful breaths as my body struggled to adjust to the invasion.

Gary smiled down at me and said, "You'll thank me later."

Somehow I didn't think so. But I said nothing.

He ordered me to get up, put my boots on, wash my hands and meet him back in the computer room. I struggled to my feet. Every step, every movement with that thing inside of me is agony. I'm not sure if it was the boots or that monstrous device in my ass that contributed the most to my discomfort. No. that isn't true. The boots hurt my feet. But there's definitely no contest. That fucking butt plug hurts like hell!

I made my way to the bathroom and washed up. When I joined Gary in the computer room a few minutes later he was all but finished uploading the obscene pictures he just took of me inserting the butt plug. I fought back the tears as I watched him email the disgusting pictures to Sheryl.

After the email went out he made me look through the pictures he just sent. They're every bit as humiliating as I knew they'd be. I shuddered at the thought that everyone I went to high school with will see them. Not to mention the hundreds of men who have come in for an oil change and gleefully copied down the web address on the banner over the cashier's window and the others who will just stumble on the site out of pure dumb luck. Apparently Sheryl had established links with a lot of adult web sites. An awful lot of dirty old men are following those links to my web site. It's almost enough to make me glad that my mother is suffering from Alzheimer's. I can be certain that she, at least, will never see those horrible pictures.

Another shudder passed through me as I wondered if my father is out there somewhere and might see them. He wouldn't recognize me of course. But he would certainly remember my name. My full name and most of the details of my life are prominently displayed on the web site. Everything about me except my address and phone number can be found on the site.

I spent the rest of the morning cleaning Gary's house and doing laundry. The house isn't in bad shape. He, or perhaps I should say we, just moved in a week ago. We spend most of our time at the shop so we haven't had much time to mess it up. It wasn't the condition of the house that made cleaning so difficult. The problem was working in the high heeled boots he likes so much and with that fist sized butt plug up my ass. Every move I made was painful. I kept hoping my body would adjust and I'd be able to put those things out of my mind. It never happened.

Gary also managed to make the simple task of doing laundry an ordeal. He has a washer and dryer. But he insisted that I hang the clothes up on the line in the backyard ... wearing only the boots he insists that I wear.

The main problem with hanging clothes on the line in the back yard is that he doesn't have a privacy fence. He doesn't actually have a fence at all. The house we were living in until he made us move in with him and the house on the other side both have chain link fences around their backyards. There's no fence at all between his house and the house in back of his.

By the time I finished hanging up the first load of wash I already had an audience. The two teenage boys who always seem to be out front on their bicycles when Gary has me out there in the nude were sitting on a picnic table behind the house on the other side of Gary's. The boys were happily watching every move I made.

By the time I took the third load out to hang up the audience had grown. The two boys must have invited some friends over. By that time there were five teenage boys leaning up against the fence every time I went outside in only those boots to hang up or check on the laundry.

In the backyard of the house directly behind Gary's a man and his wife were apparently having breakfast on their patio when I took out the first load of clothes to hang up. They didn't move. They didn't speak. They watched me until I finished. Then the woman went in the house. The man continued to watch and he was soon joined by a male friend.

I waited nervously for the police to come to our door and arrest me, or at least demand that I wear clothing in the yard. They never came. I told Gary about my growing audience in the hope that I could reason with him, convince him that he should allow me to put something on when I go out to the clothesline. He found it all very amusing and refused to let me put anything on to hide my nudity from the neighbors.

After I made and served lunch I brought in the last of the laundry. It wasn't until then that I was finally allowed to remove the butt plug. Gary took pictures of that painful process, too.

Removing that damned thing was as difficult and as painful as inserting it had been. I'm sure that the fans of my website will really enjoy the pictures. But while I was struggling to remove it my humiliation was the least of my concerns. The relief I felt when that disgusting thing was finally out of me was so great that I wept quietly for a long moment before I could finally calm down and begin to move around.

The bastard didn't give me any time to recover. He ordered me to take a shower and get ready to go out. I shuddered at the thought. I don't know where he intends to take me but I know I won't like it. Nor do I know what he means by get ready to go out. All I can do is take a shower, brush my teeth and my hair and put on a little lipstick. I'm not allowed to choose my own clothing or my own footwear.

When I was as ready as I could get I returned to the bedroom. The clothing Gary wants me to wear was already laid out on the bed. There wasn't much, only the slutty, sheer bra with the cutouts for my nipples and the matching crotchless panties. I was more than a little concerned since he said we're going out. Where can he possibly be taking me in only those two slutty garments?!

I put them on and squeezed my feet into the shoes he set out for me. Gary watched me dress from the bedroom door, leaning up against the door jam with a big smile on his smug face.

He looked me over when I was ready and nodded. He exclaimed, "Perfect! Let's go."

I couldn't even imagine stepping out the front door dressed like this. I don't know why. By now you might think I'd be getting accustomed to this sort of thing. I guess there may come a time when I can follow him outside like this and think nothing of it. But I hope not.

I don't know where Jimmie is or what he's doing. Gary hasn't mentioned him and the truth is I don't really care. It's just Gary and me going out. I was confused when we didn't go to his car. I didn't know if that was a good sign or not.

We went out to the street and turned in the direction of our old house. I prayed he wasn't taking me to Mr. Gate's house. But I couldn't think of any other possible destination. Our old house is empty now. There's no reason to go there.

I followed him down the sidewalk in that sheer, slutty lingerie and I attracted plenty of attention. It's early on a nice Sunday afternoon and there are people outside of their houses all up and down the street.

By the time we got to my old driveway all the neighbors on our street who were outside at the time had stopped what they were doing. They were all staring at me in either shock or amusement, depending on their outlook.

I saw all this with my peripheral vision. I was far too embarrassed to actually lift my head and look around.

I was incredibly relieved to find that our destination is my old house. I have to believe that whatever the reason he has for bringing me here, nothing could be worse than returning to Mr. Gates house so that Gary can take pictures of me having sex with those two big mutts again. And of course as we neared the front door of my old house I was happy that I would soon be in a building and not outside on display for my neighbors to gawk at and no doubt gossip about as soon as I'm out of sight.

Unfortunately, the minute I entered our old house I knew I was in trouble. I followed Gary inside but instead of being able to enjoy being out of the public eye I looked up and saw that Jimmie isn't alone. Sheryl is there, too. Jimmie's wearing only a pair of panties and a pair of high heels similar to mine. His are larger, of course. But they're not much larger. They must be even more uncomfortable than the shoes I'm wearing. I know his feet are larger than those shoes.

Sheryl smiled when she saw me. But I could still see the anger and resentment in her eyes. She ignored me and returned to ordering Jimmie around. She's obviously enjoying herself. The huge smile on her face made that clear.

Jimmie is running around like a scared puppy. He seems to be as intimidated by Sheryl as he is by Gary. She has him setting up a couple of folding tables and laying out snacks and drinks. It's obvious from the amount of food and beverages that she's expecting quite a few people. This can't be good.

Gary and I came to a stop just inside the door. Sheryl continued to order Jimmie around for a few more minutes, the tone of her voice making it clear what she thinks of him. This is her opportunity to repay him for leaving her for me in high school and she's enjoying the hell out of it. The girl can really hold a grudge!

Once she finished giving Jimmie his orders she walked over to where I was standing and examined my degrading outfit. She laughed derisively for a long moment before shaking her head and saying, "I don't know which of you is more amusing. But I know which one of you the guys are going to enjoy more."

She didn't have to explain. I knew in an instant that this is going to be a party for our graduating class. And I'm going to be the entertainment. For just a second I wondered if I might not have been better off going to Mr. Gate's house!

Sheryl used her fingers to slowly lift my head until we were looking into each other's eyes. She smiled and in a saccharine sweet voice she said, "Sweetheart, I can't believe you actually lived here! This is the bottom of the barrel. You may as well accept it. You've reached your rightful place in society. Thanks to Gary you have found your calling. You've become what you were meant to be. Once you understand that and accept it you'll be much happier.

"But it's okay if you cry. All our old friends are going to love it that you hate this so much. Guys are like that. They get a kick out of this kind of shit. But then, I'd be less than honest if I didn't admit that I'm enjoying this, too. Payback's a bitch, bitch!"

She looked down at my nipples, prominently displayed through the holes in the bra cups and said, "Not bad, but I think you can do better."

She pinched my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and slowly pulled until they weren't just on display through the holes but protruding even more obscenely. She assured herself that my pussy is just as prominently displayed through the opening in the crotchless panties. Satisfied at last with my slutty appearance she returned to supervising Jimmie and I as we finished setting things up for what is no doubt going to be a long afternoon of rape for me.

For the next fifteen or twenty minutes I helped Jimmie finish laying out refreshments for the party. Sheryl called it my coming out party. Then her guests started arriving. Jimmie and I know them all. We've known most of them since we started school fifteen years ago.

The first people to arrive were all guys. Although I understand that it's the guys who undoubtedly will soon be raping me I was able to take some comfort from the fact that Sheryl is the only girl from our class who'll witness my humiliation. It struck me that having the girl's from our class here would make this all so much worse.

Jimmie and I were kept busy serving snacks and drinks. But Jimmie did most of the actual serving. Every time I got near a guy they spread the holes in the tips of my bra open a little further and teased my nipples or they reached into my crotchless panties and teased my pussy. The back of my panties consisted of nothing but a thin string between the cheeks of my butt. That string proved to be no barrier to those who chose to explore my ass.

It wasn't long before Jimmie was doing all the serving. The guys had other uses for me. The rapes didn't start immediately, though. For the longest time everyone just took turns groping me. No one raped me. Not immediately.

The crowd didn't remain all male for long. I looked up every time someone new arrived. Guys were arriving one or two at a time over the next half hour or so. But then, adding immeasurably to my embarrassment, two of Sheryl's closest friends from school showed up. The three of them stood back out of the way, watching and laughing; joking about Jimmie and me. But their derisive laughter wasn't the worst of it. They were also taking a lot of pictures; something else I think I'll never get used to.

Over the next half hour or so most of our graduating class showed up for the party. Most of the males showed up anyway. Another three girls arrived, too. I felt the suspense in the room building. At first I thought it was just lust as the men all looked forward to having sex with me. But I began to sense that they all seem to be waiting for something. I had a feeling that I didn't want to know what it was. I knew it couldn't be good.

I was soon proven right. Gary has been staying out of the way. He's been sitting in a chair in the corner, watching and enjoying our humiliation. He stood up when someone new arrived and announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present the guest of honor. This young man is Tyrone Meggett. But his friends all call him Donk."

Everyone stood back and a smiling and very confident looking Donk crossed the room to stand beside me. He nodded at his eager audience and smugly asked, "Anyone want to guess why they call me Donk?"

There were a few snickers. I guess they got the reference. But no one spoke.

Donk pulled me into his arms and held me close. He grabbed a handful of my hair and kissed me roughly. It's the first time he or any of the others have kissed me. I was surprised. I was startled that he would kiss me at all. But I was also surprised because it felt just like a regular kiss. Donk has very large, protruding lips. I expected it to feel different than kissing Jimmie. Maybe I'm just so scared that I'm numb. But I didn't notice any difference.

He invaded my mouth with his tongue and I finally started to respond. I didn't get carried away or anything. But I know I have to cooperate. I don't want to piss anyone off and make things worse.

He finally broke off the kiss and whispered in my ear, "I'm finally going to get a shot at that tight ass of yours. When Gary invited me over here to put on a show with you this afternoon I told him I would. But only if I he'd let me fuck your hot ass. No woman has ever let me fuck her ass before. It sucks for you, you don't have a choice. You can't say no. I've been dreaming about what I'm going to do to your ass all night long, bitch. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit down for a week."

He stepped back and roughly ripped my bra away. I cried out in response to the violence of his attack and the pain I experienced before the clasp finally surrendered and the strap parted. He bent down and began to bite down on my tits, leaving marks all over them before nearly biting one of my nipples off. While he was torturing my tits he reached down and shredded my panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.