I Did It for My Husband - Cover

I Did It for My Husband

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young couple is trapped by a new neighbor into working off a debt in a most unusual way. This is actually a romance story, but not until the very end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Gary finished dressing while Jimmie went in and posted his narrative of everything that has happened to us since our lives were destroyed on Tuesday.

We arrived at the diner a little later than usual. The rest of the crew was already there. Probably because it's Saturday there aren't as many other customers in the diner. But I received the normal slack jawed, wide eyed reception from the other diners as I entered with my breasts plainly visible through my blouse and my skirt not quite covering my ass. I acted like I didn't see them and crossed the room to our usual booth.

We joined the others and Kurt exclaimed, "Hot damn! I've been looking forward to this day all damned week. I can't wait to get my dick in that sweet pussy!"

The others laughed at his lusty exuberance and added their own crude comments. The conversation continued along those lines until the waitress came over to serve coffee and take our orders.

We had a different waitress this morning. The older woman who's been waiting on us throughout the week and who glared at me whenever she got the chance isn't working today. Our waitress today is much younger and I don't get the impression she's all that bright. She smiled brightly and as she poured our coffee she looked at me and said, "I love that top. I wish I had the nerve to wear something like that. But my tits ain't nearly as nice as yours."

Tony leered at her and said, "Your tits look pretty damn nice to me!"

She winked at him and said, "Nah. They're too big. I gotta wear a heavy duty bra just to keep them up off the floor."

She was only kidding, I think. But she does have huge breasts. In any case, the guys seem to like them. I was just happy to have everyone's attention diverted from me for a while.

I wasn't as hungry this morning. I ordered toast and coffee. As soon as I finished my toast, Kurt turned to Gary and impatiently asked, "Would it be okay if I took your keys and take Kendra to the shop now? I been awake half the night thinking about fucking her!"

Gary chuckled and tossed him the keys. He said, "We'll be coming in a little early, too. I want to check her website and see if there's anything new there. It's early. But Jimmie boy spent the entire night writing up everything that's happened to them since Tuesday and he posted it this morning. I have a feeling it'll get pretty busy at work today and I'm not going to have a lot of time for surfing once we open."

As Kurt was rushing me out of the diner, Gary was telling the other three men about the long narrative Jimmie posted on the website Sheryl created for the purpose of completing the task of destroying my life. They all seem a lot more excited about it than I am. It sounds like they're all looking forward to reading Jimmie's humiliating story and they're looking forward even more to reading mine when it's posted.

Kurt graciously helped me up into the cab of his pickup truck with his hand on my ass. He raced the block to the shop and parked way in the back where the employees normally park.

We went in through the back door. He paused only long enough to disarm the alarm and then he dragged me straight to the storeroom. He watched me take my top off before he started undressing and he still almost finished undressing before I did. He stared in awe at my naked body for a moment, as if he can't quite believe this is finally going to happen.

Then it started. There was no foreplay involved. He has only one thing on his mind, using me just like all the other men who've raped me. They have no respect for me as a person. They treat me like a rape victim because that's what turns them on. They can rape me without fear of repercussions. The perfect selfish sex act; just the way they like it. The more I hate it the more they enjoy it.

He pulled my head down and fucked my mouth for only a couple of minutes before he came in my mouth. He surprised me because I had no idea he was going to cum that quickly. There was no indication that he was about to have an orgasm. His cock was sliding in and out of my mouth one second and with no warning my mouth began filling up with warm, bitter slime the next. He didn't grunt or groan or change the speed of his strokes. It happened before I had any idea he was even close to having an orgasm.

He held my head against his belly and I sucked on his still hard cock for another minute or so before he ordered me to lie down on the airbed. He all but took a flying leap, landing heavily on top of me as soon as I was in position.

He was on me as soon as I was on my back. I helped him, guiding his cock to my pussy before he could hurt me with those blind stabs. His painful misses reminded me for a moment of those two awful mutts that Mr. Gates let fuck me.

I guess Kurt wasn't exaggerating. He must have been really looking forward to this. He came in my mouth and then he came again, in my pussy this time. He climaxed twice before we heard the others come into the shop.

But he wasn't done yet. He continued to lie there on top of me and grind his pubic bone into me for several minutes before he pulled his hard cock out of me and ordered me up onto my hands and knees.

Kurt had just started fucking me for the third time when the door opened and Donk came in. Donk strolled over to where we were fucking on the airbed in the corner and asked Kurt if he could join us as he pulled his pants open. His long, black cock throbbed in anticipation.

Kurt panted, "Yeah, sure. Help yourself. I like watching her gobbling that big old cock of yours. It turns me on."

Donk chuckled and replied, "It turns me on, too."

He dropped down in front of me and pulled my head down to his cock. I started sucking it as he said to Kurt, "Wait until you see that fucking website! Those are some pretty hot pictures. We've been missing out on a hell of a lot of excitement working in the back of the shop all damn day. You won't believe some of the shit she's done."

Kurt came in my pussy for the second time before Donk reached his orgasm. After Kurt came, Donk asked, "Wanna switch? You can get your cock cleaned and I love the way her hot cunt feels around my cock."

The two men quickly changed places. By the time Donk had buried his cock in my wet and ready pussy the other men had all trickled in to watch. Everyone was standing around us enjoying the show except Jimmie. He's probably getting the shop ready to open.

Donk began to plunder my pussy with his large cock. I was just starting to get into it when I felt a cock poking at my lips. I opened my lips before I even opened my eyes to see whose cock I'm about to suck. After all, it doesn't really matter. It isn't like I can refuse any of them.

I began sucking Kurt's slimy cock. I was a little surprised at myself. I have slowly started to become inured to the indignities these men are heaping on me. I'm getting used to tasting and swallowing their foul tasting cum and licking their sweaty body parts. I hardly hear the nasty things they say about me any longer. I'm getting used to being groped by them and any other strange man who's so inclined. But sucking the slimy juices from a cock that has just fucked me has been one of the hardest adjustments I've had to make in my new life as a sex slave. Yet I had Kurt's cock all shiny and clean before I half realized what I was doing. Most of my attention was still focused on what Donk was doing behind me.

I didn't even try to fight it this time. I felt the excitement build as Donk raped me with that huge cock and I let it happen. I built quickly to an orgasm of my own and we came at nearly the same time.

Kurt removed his spent cock from my mouth and stood up while Donk was still fucking me and I didn't even notice. While I was waiting for Donk to pull out I looked around to see the others grinning down at me in anticipation.

Donk still had his cock buried deep in my pussy. Jimmie had entered the room while Donk and I were cumming. Thanks to Donk's plundering cock I went a little crazy for a moment or two and somehow missed how it came about. But Jeff had Jimmie on his knees in front of him and he was fucking my wussy husband's mouth pretty violently.

I watched, curious to see if he's adjusting to this horrible situation any better than I am. I think he is. He isn't gagging at the bottom of those long strokes and I suddenly realized that the head of Jeff's cock must be entering Jimmie's throat! At the bottom of each violent stroke Jimmie's lips were buried in Jeff's pubic hair!

There were a few crude comments from some of the others. But this time most of them were directed at Jimmie and I ignored them. I was still pretty dazed from my orgasm and their words weren't really sinking in anyway.

We all watched Jeff tense up and groan. He had his cock buried all the way in Jimmie's mouth. He was cumming right down his throat!

He sighed and kind of slumped in place. Then he pulled his cock out of Jimmie and said, "The bitch is a lot prettier. But I ain't so sure that Jimmie boy ain't a better cocksucker. I think I'm going to have to try out that tight little ass next week. Jimmie boy, if I were you I'd start keeping some lube handy. I have a feeling you're going to start needing it."

There was some good natured laughter and some of the guys accused Jeff of going over to the other side.

He just laughed and said, "Don't knock it until you've tried it."

Jimmie was put to work cleaning Donk's cock and my pussy. Tony watched for only a minute before he stepped up and jammed his cock into my mouth. He groaned as my lips closed around his hard cock. He immediately started slowly fucking my face but only for a few seconds before he smiled at the others and said, "Let's see if we can't teach Kendra to suck cock as good as her faggot husband. If she's going to do it she may as well do it right."

His large, rough, strong hands clamped down on both sides of my head and he started slamming his cock into my mouth, trying to drive it into my throat. I couldn't help myself. It hurt like hell and I went into survival mode. I immediately started to struggle in self defense.

But my futile struggles were dealt with instantly. In a matter of seconds, Donk and Jeff gripped my arms and twisted them until I was certain my shoulders were going to be dislocated. Together they held me helplessly in place. I think that I was the only one who was shocked when Tony's cock slipped into my throat after a few more painful thrusts. I screamed in pain and wriggled around, trying to get away.

I never had a chance. I couldn't fight the three of them. They held me firmly in place until finally I collapsed between them and fought for air whenever I had a chance to get it. The pain he was causing me eased slightly as the rape of my throat went on and on. But the constant struggle for oxygen had me in a state of near panic.

I think it must have lasted for hours. At least it seemed like it. But finally he pulled back until only the head of his cock was between my lips and ordered Jimmie to finish him off with his hand.

The others continued to hold me in place while Jimmie masturbated Jeff's cock until he came in my mouth. Jeff pulled his cock out of my mouth and watched with a huge smile on his face while I struggled to get my throat muscles working again so that I could swallow.

He zipped up his pants and said, "She's still not as good as Jimmie boy. But she's getting there. Now that I got the door cracked you might be able to break her in right, Gary."

Gary has been leaving me pretty much to his men in the morning and evening and to the customers during the work day. But I saw the look on his face now, the lopsided, evil grin. I knew he was wondering if he could force his big cock into my throat now that Jeff has stretched me out a little.

I looked up at him. Despite the pain I experienced when I tried to speak I pleaded, "Please, sir. You can't. You're too big."

He glared at me and said, "Shut up, cunt. You've already earned one punishment for fighting Jeff."

There was a pause and then he shrugged and said, "Fuck it. I got to at least try it out."

He was still struggling to pull his hard cock out of his pants as he crossed the small room. The others gathered around to watch and I could see the anticipation on their faces.

Donk asked, "Do you want us to hold her?"

Gary grinned and said, "Naw. Let her be. I don't mind punishing her. In fact, it's fun. But if she struggles go ahead and grab her again."

I'm truly terrified now. I continued to cry almost hysterical as he crossed the room and came to a stop in front of me. I wanted to run but there's no place to go and I know I can't escape them. I tried to plead with him again. But the sounds that came out weren't even words.

Gary placed the tip of his cock against my lips and said, "Let's see how well you can do without any help, bitch."

I knew that I couldn't do what he's demanding of me. I'm pretty certain that if he manages to get that huge cock into my throat I'll end up in the hospital. But I'm too scared not to try.

I got a firm grip on his fat cock, holding it between my thumb and two fingers at the base. I started taking it into my mouth, working my lips a little further down the shaft on each stroke. My gag reflex was numbed from being raped by Tony a moment ago. But even so, no matter how hard I try I can't force more than five inches of his fat, nine inch cock into my mouth. The spongy knob at the top wedges in the entrance to my throat and even though I ignored the pain and struggled to perform the impossible task he's demanding of me the opening to my throat just won't stretch far enough to accommodate him.

He stood above me, watching me struggle to please him for no more than a minute before he said, "That ain't gonna cut it."

The panic level instantly began to rise as he got a firm grip on my head and on the next down stroke he thrust his hips forward, trying to drive his cock into me.

I screamed in pain and fear. But almost no sound escaped.

He ignored my protests and pulled back for another try. This time he was much more violent. And this time I was unable to just remain there on my knees and let him hurt me this way. The pain was just too much to bear. I began to struggle again. It wasn't even something I did consciously. My body was struggling to survive.

Instantly my arms were gripped by Donk and Jeff and twisted up behind my back again. Everyone watched Gary continue to ram his hard cock into my mouth until, after numerous painful but futile attempts it finally pushed past whatever part of my anatomy was stopping it and slid into my throat.

For a fraction of a second the pain was beyond belief. It was even worse than the pain I experienced when they put the largest of the butt plugs in my ass and then later when it was removed. It was without a doubt the most painful experience of my life right up until I lost consciousness.

He didn't stop, though. And after he finished raping my throat, before I could regain consciousness, Donk had to see if he could do it.

When I finally came around and opened my eyes after it was all over I saw Tony slapping Donk on the back and telling him what a good job he had done.

I couldn't even sit up at first. I lay there, curled up in a fetal ball on the airbed and tried to take stock of my aches and pains. I nearly panicked when I tried to swallow and discovered that I'm unable to. It isn't because of the pain, although the attempt was extremely painful. Those muscles simply aren't functioning.

I slowly became aware that my face and chest are streaked with slowly drying cum and I realized that both Gary and Donk must have raped my throat while I was unconscious. Now that it's over the pain is slowly beginning to abate again. But I'm certain that once the numbness wears off the pain will return.

I didn't try to talk. I know I won't be able to. I lay there wondering how much of the damage they just did to my body is going to be permanent. I'm certain that my throat will never be the same again. I can only hope that I'll be able to talk again someday. And what if I never regain the ability to swallow?! I won't be able to eat or drink!

I was forced from my reverie when Gary nudged my tit with his boot and said, "Get your nasty ass cleaned up. It's time to open up. The cars are already lined up out there and the customers are anxious to get their hands on you. You won't be disappointing them over a little sore throat."

I struggled to my feet obediently. I picked up my tiny little slut outfit and went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

After washing off the cum from my face and chest I rinsed out my mouth with water. I ignored the pain which is building rapidly as the numbness wears off and I continued to attempt to swallow. I was nearly finished in the bathroom by the time I finally managed it.

I squeaked in pain as the muscles in my throat fought desperately to obey me. I swallowed over and over until finally I was assured that I still have that ability.

I tried talking next. At first there was no sound. There was only the movement of air. I took a sip of cool water from the sink and tried again. It took a moment. But gradually I was able to speak in a throaty, raspy whisper. I suppose I'll be able to communicate well enough to ask the customers how they want their coffee and provide short responses to the embarrassing personal questions they love to ask.

I brushed my hair back with my fingers and wiped away the tears that formed while I was struggling to swallow and speak. I took a deep breath and went out to the waiting room.

There were already eight customers waiting for me. I glanced around the room as I entered. It's obvious from the expressions on all their faces that they know all about me. If they didn't know about me when they arrived they had time to find out from some of the other customers who have already heard that I'm here while I was recovering in the restroom.

It was as though someone flipped a switch. Their faces all lit up as I entered the small waiting room. Everyone seemed to be almost sitting on the edge of their seats they were so anxious for the show to begin.

The two men with the biggest grins, however, are Roger Smith and Danny Cousino, two more boys from my graduating class; boys I've known since kindergarten. And both of them brought cameras with them.

I started going around the room getting everyone coffee, one cup at a time. As soon as I entered the room Roger started taking digital photographs. He continued to photograph my ever move as I fetched coffee for everyone.

As if those still pictures aren't bad enough, Danny trained his movie camera on me and followed me around the room with it. Between them they recorded my every move.

I served coffee to two men, both of whom groped me while smiling for the camera. The third man I came to was Roger. I tried to act as though I didn't know him as I asked him politely if he'd like a cup of coffee.

He grinned and asked, "What happened to your voice?"

I blushed and answered, "I have a sore throat."

One of the first two men grew concerned and asked, "You don't have anything catching do you?"

Roger laughed and replied, "Hell no! The cunt was in the back before they opened for business. She was learning how to take a big, fat cock down her throat."

With the movie camera still recording everything, Danny added, "Yeah. And I heard that one of the cocks she was learning with is black and as big as a donkey's."

The first man exclaimed, "No shit! Christ! I'd sure like to have seen that!"

There was a chorus of agreement from the other men. The comments eventually died down and Roger finally responded, "Yes, Kendra. I'd like a cup of coffee. Black, like that big old cock you like so much. But before you get it, let me hold that blouse you have on. It doesn't cover much. But I want to get some better pictures of those pretty little tits you wouldn't let anyone touch in high school."

There followed a discussion between Roger, Danny and the other customers about what a frigid bitch I was in high school. They all seemed to feel that being treated the way I am now is no more than what I deserve. All this is nothing more than adequate punishment for not putting out when I was in high school. They seem to honestly believe that any girl who wasn't easy in high school deserves to be raped!

I returned to deliver Roger's coffee to him. But it was a long time before he reached up and took it from me. First he spent several minutes exploring my breasts. Then he lifted my skirt and pulled my thong halfway down my thighs. He ordered me to spread my legs and I stood there holding his coffee while everyone watched him fingering my pussy.

He finally pulled his fingers from me. After I sucked them clean he took his coffee and I turned to get Danny a cup of coffee. I poured it and added the sugar he demanded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.