I Did It for My Husband - Cover

I Did It for My Husband

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young couple is trapped by a new neighbor into working off a debt in a most unusual way. This is actually a romance story, but not until the very end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

At the restaurant I received the usual reception. Everyone stopped talking and watched me walk across the room nearly naked. I'm beginning to recognize people as I pass through the crowded room. I see the same people, apparently sitting at the same tables every day. Most of the customers at breakfast are regulars. They don't seem to be shocked by the way I'm dressed now. But they still stare in disbelief or in amusement, depending on how they feel about half naked women running around in public.

We took a seat in our usual booth, joining the four guys from the shop. Before the waitress arrived with the coffee I turned to Gary and asked, "Sir, may I order breakfast. I'm hungry this morning."

I'm past hungry in fact. Today is Friday. The only thing I've eaten since Tuesday is male ejaculate and one slice of pizza last night. The skirts that Gary bought for me were just a little tight on Tuesday evening when I tried them on in front of all those people in the store. Now they're almost loose on me. I must have lost at least ten pounds and I was not overweight to begin with. Jimmie and I have been living on small, cheap meals for a long time.

Gary nodded without paying me much attention. He was already entertaining his employees with a description of last night's fun and games. He told them all about how I got fucked by two dogs. I was surprised when he also told them what he did with Jimmie in the middle of the night. I would have thought he would have been too embarrassed to tell anyone about that. He apparently isn't capable of shame. I am in the hands of a man with no conscience. That's pretty scary.

He not only isn't too embarrassed to tell them how he butt-fucked my husband and then used him for a urinal, he sounds downright proud of it! It's all a big joke to him and it's obvious that he picked his audience well. All four of his employees are highly amused.

I felt somewhat fortunate that for a change they were focusing their perverted attentions on Jimmie, at least in part. But all too quickly the focus of their foul conversation came back around to me.

When the others heard about the dogs they were upset that they didn't get to see it. Gary agreed. He's sorry he missed it, too. He suggested that maybe they should arrange to have old Mr. Gates re-enact it for them. He mentioned that Mr. Gates sent me home yesterday evening with an open invitation to entertain me again.

I felt my heart stop when he said that.

There was a brief pause in the conversation when the waitress returned with breakfast for me and Donk. The others are just having coffee.

As soon as she left they talked about using Jimmie for a urinal. Jimmie didn't say anything. But I saw tears of shame welling up in his eyes. Tony wanted more details. He seems pretty interested, even more so than the other three perverts. I get the definite impression that one of these days he's going to try that himself. I've noticed before from crude comments he's made that Tony seems to be even more of a pervert than Gary, as hard as that is to imagine.

Except for having to answer a couple of humiliating questions about sex with dogs or what it feels like to have someone piss inside of you, Gary and his crew left Jimmie and me alone. We sat in silence and tried to ignore the conversation. It was difficult to do, though. The conversation was all about us and it was all so derogatory.

I was so hungry that even bringing up the subject of sex with animals didn't totally ruin my appetite. But I was glad they left me out of the conversation. Being forced to share with them how I feel about the disgusting things they make me do adds significantly to my humiliation.

The guys complained mildly that business is too good. Not only are they working their butts off, but they aren't getting the time they hoped to spend raping me in the storeroom.

Gary calmed them with a promise to give them all a significant raise starting next week and more time before and after work to abuse me. But he explained that business is just too good with me in the waiting room to pull me out during the day.

The guys understood. And since they're still going to be given an opportunity to rape me, and since their pay is about to nearly double, they aren't really all that upset.

What worries me is that from some of the things they've said I gather that Gary and Tony have plans to do something with me after work that they don't want me to know about. That means I won't like it, not that they'd plan something I'd enjoy doing.

I finished my breakfast and they gulped down their coffee. Gary paid the tab and we hurried to the shop so that I'll have enough time to give everyone their morning blowjob.

Jimmie started getting ready to open while I went into the office with the guys and undressed. I sucked off Jeff, Tony and Kurt quickly. I hated it. But it's scary how quickly I'm coming to accept it as a normal part of my day.

Then I was on my back on Gary's desk again and everyone gathered around to watch Donk as he fucked me half to death with his donkey cock.

It's embarrassing to admit, but I actually prefer fucking him to sucking his oversized cock. His cock is just too big to suck. And the truth is, if I close my eyes and don't think about where I am, who's watching and what I'm doing, if I let my mind go blank it feels pretty damn good. I was just about to climax when Jimmie came in to let Gary know the shop is ready to open and coffee is perking.

Donk said, "You got here just in time, faggot! Get your ass over here and suck on your cunt's clit while I fuck her. If she's going to go to all this trouble she might as well get a little pleasure out of it."

Jimmie obeyed his crude command instantly and it was just what I needed. I felt him wedge his head between my belly and Donk's. His soft, warm lips closed around my clit and he started sucking gently. That did it! I started cumming loud and hard just as Donk picked up the pace and then filled me with his usual large load of cum.

Donk made Jimmie suck his cock clean. Then he ordered him down on his back on the floor. As soon as Jimmie was in position Donk ordered me to sit on Jimmie's face. The others all stood around watching, thoroughly entertained by our degradation. I stayed in that humiliating position until he sucked all of Donk's cum out of my still very sensitive pussy. It was a struggle to keep from getting too turned on. It makes my humiliation so much more intense when they can make me enjoy the nasty things they make me do.

We finished up just in time to give me a couple of minutes to clean up in the restroom before the doors opened. I glanced out through the glass doors in the rear of the building as I made my way to the bathroom and saw that there's already a line of cars outside both service bays. It's going to be another busy day.

I cleaned up and got dressed. I made it to the waiting room just as the first two customers of the day were sitting down. I offered them coffee and they enjoyed the normal view of my naked ass while I prepared it for them. Fortunately, I finished serving them before the next customer came in.

The door to the waiting room opened and I looked up to see two of the boys, men now, from my graduating class. I stifled a scream when I recognized them. They grinned at me and then at each other. Then they turned back to me. I could actually feel their eyes crawling over my body.

Carl smiled and exclaimed, "I'll be damned! When I saw those pictures last night I was sure it was some kind of gag. Little miss ice cube would never do the things I saw her do in those pictures. Yet here she is!"

Carl moved closer to where I was standing. I realized that I was holding my breath and I exhaled slowly. I felt the blood suffusing my face. Just being here like this is humiliating beyond belief. But being here with two guys I knew from school takes degrading to an entirely new level. I can tell myself that it was worse when Sheryl came in to torment me, but it was only worse by a tiny fraction.

I know, or at least I knew both of these men well. I went to school with them all the way from kindergarten to graduation. I went to a dance with Carl once. And I once accepted an invitation to go out to dinner with Brian. He tried to get fresh as soon as we left the restaurant as though he was entitled to take liberties having bought me a meal. I never went out with him again.

Carl looked down at my tits, plainly visible through the sheer top I'm wearing. It's a normal part of the uniform Gary selected for me, the same outfit I've been wearing every day since I started working here. It's the same outfit I was wearing in the pictures Sheryl took and gleefully shared with my entire graduating class. It's just a different color today.

Carl stood in front of me, so close he could reach out and touch me. Brian came around and stood behind me. I could hear the excitement in his voice when, with his lips almost at my ear Brian said, "It's all true, isn't it, Kendra? You did all those things in those pictures. You work here now? You let guys look at you and touch you? Everything Sheryl said in that email is true?!"

They weren't really questions. They were statements of fact.

I nodded. It would have been pretty hard to deny it now.

I felt Brian's hand reach around me and lift my top up over my breasts. Carl watched in amusement as my breasts were bared.

Brian quietly asked, "Remember when we went out and I tried to get my hand on one of your boobs in our junior year?"

I nodded. I slapped him and demanded that he take me home.

Brian said to Carl, "She slapped me so hard I saw stars for days! She ain't quite so touchy now. Are you darlin'?"

I shook my head almost imperceptibly. I stood still as his hands cupped my breasts and began to tweak my nipples.

Not to be left out, Carl reached down and lifted the front of my skirt. His grin grew wider when he saw my tiny thong. He cupped my mound in his warm hand for a moment and then worked two fingers under my thong and right up into my pussy.

He smiled at Brian and said, "I took her to a dance once. I didn't even get a goodnight kiss at the door when I took her home. I guess she's mellowed a bit since graduation."

He looked over my shoulder at Brian and said, "I've got two fingers in her cunt, man! Wait until the guys hear about this! One of the only two virgins to graduate with us and I'm finger fucking her in a god damn public waiting room!"

While my two old acquaintances were molesting me several more men entered the waiting room. Their reactions are always the same. They come to a sudden stop. Then they smile and take seats as close to the action as possible. Now they're watching in amusement.

Carl and Brian ignored the other customers in the waiting room for a while and devoted their attention to me. But apparently they understood that the blowjob I gave that old guy and a couple of the other customers in the pictures is not one of my normal duties. I'm assuming that they must have talked to Sheryl about the events that took place in here yesterday and she told them that my job now is to do everything but actually put out, except for special occasions.

After molesting me thoroughly in front of the growing audience they finally let me go and stepped back. Brian said, "You better get to work, Kendra. There are a lot of guys here waiting to see you bend over and fix them some coffee. I've heard it's worth the price of the oil change."

Long after their vehicle was ready my schoolmates hung around the waiting room regaling customers with tales of what a prude I was in high school. And all I could do was circulate, fetching coffee and permitting customers to grope me freely, expose my various body parts or demand that I expose myself for them.

And of course, Gary sat in his office listening, watching through the window and thoroughly enjoying my humiliation. He enjoyed the show my schoolmates put on so much that before Carl and Brian left he asked them if they'd be interested in finally getting the blowjobs they were unable to talk me out of in school.

I ended up spending nearly twenty minutes in the stockroom with them. Gary made Jimmie go with us so he could watch. The guys thought that was pretty amusing. Naturally the blowjobs were recorded. Carl brought his camera with him. He told me to check out my new website tonight if I want to see the pictures and read the story of how I spent my morning.

Before they left, and before I was allowed to go back to my degrading job in the waiting room, Donk came in between oil changes and asked the guys if they'd like some pictures of me or Jimmie sucking on a big, fat, ten inch black cock.

My old friends eagerly accepted his offer.

Donk ordered Jimmie to strip down to his panties. My old classmates took pictures of him undressing and feeding Donk's cock into my mouth. They must have taken at least fifty more pictures to post on the website of me on my knees as I sucked Donk's cock. They got a few pictures of Jimmie in only my panties sucking his cock, too. But then Donk sent him around behind him to eat his ass while I finished blowing him.

I was embarrassed of course. But I told myself it really doesn't matter anymore. My life is already ruined. Well, that isn't true. It does matter. Of course it matters. I'm devastated by what these people are doing to me, what they're turning me into. But this is just another brick in the wall.

After Donk came in my mouth I posed with my mouth wide open so they could get a picture of my mouth full of his cum. He watched them amusing themselves with me for a moment before he went back to work. I had been ordered to undress to perform for them. Jimmie was stripped down to my panties. They must have taken a hundred more degrading pictures after Donk returned to work before they were finished.

Carl and Brian dressed and went out to thank Gary. They finally left and Jimmie and I dressed and went back to work.

I was relieved when I returned to the waiting room. It's still full of horny men, many of whom are here more for the show than the oil change. But at least I don't know any of them.

I knew Carl and Brian both pretty well in school. Having them see me like this has been almost more than I can bear. I tried not to think about all my old friends seeing the nasty pictures they just took. My life is over so I guess it doesn't matter anymore. But I don't like to think about it.

I went back to serving coffee and submitting to being freely groped by the customers. I had nearly recovered from the trauma of having Carl and Brian see me like this when Sheryl returned with another of my classmates later that afternoon.

Unlike the two men who were in here earlier I had been very good friends with Nick. We dated several times in our freshman year. Like most boys he wanted more than I was willing to give on a date and he moved on. But we remained close friends throughout high school. We were in the same little group of close friends. We hung out together and went to parties together. We often worked together on school projects.

Just like yesterday there was an air of disappointment in the room when Sheryl came in. Everyone assumed she'd throw a wet blanket on the fun their having with the waiting room bunny. But they perked right up when she led Nick into the waiting room and while he stared at me in shock and disbelief, Sheryl grinned and said, "See! I told you those pictures were real. Look at that cunt! That's the girl who thought she was too good to let you get to second base. Do you still want to touch her tits, Nick? You can now.

"Kendra! Get your ass over here. Show Nick those tits you wouldn't let him see in high school."

I glanced at the cashier's window. I could see Gary sitting there grinning like an idiot.

I moved closer and stood in front of Nick. I reached for the sides of my blouse and started to spread it open to bare my tits for him.

Sheryl snapped, "Fuck that! Take your whore top off and let him get a good look."

I untied the knot and dropped the blouse, standing in front of another old friend with my tits on display.

Sheryl let Nick look for a minute before she said, "Go ahead, Nick. You can touch her. She'll let you and her boss gets a kick out of it. The other customers find it amusing, too. They don't mind if you two old high school friends get reacquainted. Do you, gentlemen?"

The other customers made it perfectly clear they're enjoying the show. Nick's face is bright red, nearly as red as I know mine must be. I can't be sure if his face was red from embarrassment or arousal. But there are some offers a guy doesn't pass up. The chance to play with my tits is apparently one of them. He reached out with both hands and began to explore my naked breasts with just about as much skill as he probably possessed back in high school.

While Nick was cupping, squeezing and pulling on my breasts to his heart's content, Sheryl went around behind me and unbuttoned my skirt. She let it fall to the floor at my feet and Nick's attention was diverted to my nearly invisible thong and the discovery that he can see right through it.

Sheryl leaned against me from behind and over my shoulder she said, "Go ahead, Nick. It's all right there. You can touch her anywhere you want. Feel her juicy cunt. Stick your fingers inside of her. Do you want to see her cute little ass? She has a nice ass. I know it's only been two years. But she still has the hot little body she guarded so closely in school."

I honestly don't remember Sheryl ever being so crude when we were in school together, not even in the girl's locker room where some of the girls were a lot less inhibited. I can't help but wonder if she talks this way all the time now or if this spate of foul language is just for my benefit.

I suspect the latter is the case. She obviously hates me but her venomous response to me coming between her and a boyfriend in high school seems more than a little out of proportion. I'm beginning to wonder if she isn't being motivated by more than simple revenge for a long past and relatively minor wrong. I'm beginning to suspect that she's just using that as an excuse to live out some of her own kinky fantasies. Who do you know that holds a grudge against someone for something so minor for three years?

Sheryl stepped back and turned me slowly so that Nick and everyone else in the room got a good look at my nearly naked body. When I was facing him again he took her up on her offer and reached into my thong to slip first one and then two fingers into my pussy.

I moaned in abject humiliation.

Sheryl deliberately misinterpreted the sound and said to Nick, "Do you hear that? She's turned on. She wants you. She wants you to touch her. She'd love it if you fucked her. The horny cunt probably wishes she could do you right here in front of all these people."

Then to me she said, "Show him, slut. Slide your nasty cunt up and down on his fingers. Show him how horny you are for his hard cock. Show him what a slut you are now. Go ahead, cunt. Fuck his fingers."

I started moving my hips. Not far, not fast, just enough to increase my level of humiliation in front of Nick, Sheryl and all the strange men who are watching my every move and exuding lust until the air in this small room is thick with it.

As humiliating as my situation is it quickly began to get worse. It grew much more mortifying when just like yesterday I began to feel my level of arousal growing as those fingers slid in and out of me. Each time I moved my hips forward his knuckles grazed my clit. That rhythmic touch is having an effect that I'm having trouble ignoring.

I fought to control it. I desperately don't want to have an orgasm in front of these people. Not again. And for a while I thought I was going to be able to resist, to control myself. I managed to stave off having another public orgasm right up until Sheryl, who must have recognized the signs of my arousal, moved around to the side and reached down to tease my clit directly while I slid my pussy back and forth on Nick's fingers.

I lost it very quickly after that. I sobbed in a strange combination of lust and abject humiliation and then I lost it. I cried out as I lost control. I reached down and clamped a hand over both of their wrists without even realizing it and I came so hard I started to fall to the floor. I would have if Nick hadn't supported me with his hand between my legs.

Gary finally came out of his little office and handed two cameras to Sheryl. He shook his head and said, "Girl, you gotta stop bringing these guys in here. I can't spare her to suck off every guy you bring in. But I can't leave the poor guy like that. Go ahead and take her to the storeroom. But don't dawdle. The other customers are going to start resenting this."

Sheryl smiled sweetly at Gary and thanked him. Then she led Nick away by the hand. I followed without being told. I know my place.

We went to the storeroom where Sheryl filmed me sucking Nick's cock. The degrading sex act didn't require much of her digital memory. I doubt if he lasted two minutes.

I was still sucking his cock when Jimmie came in and dropped my clothes on the airbed in the corner. Sheryl made him kneel beside us so she could get a picture of him watching me suck Nick off.

As soon as Nick came in my mouth they went back out to the waiting room to wait for Nick's car to be serviced. I got dressed and forced myself to return to my duties. I was soon back at work, serving coffee that people seldom drank to men who are really only here for one reason. They're coming in because they've heard about me. They want to see me being humiliated and to take part in my degradation. This is better than a strip show and a hell of a lot cheaper. They get to grope me as much as they wish. They have an opportunity to order me around, to make me expose myself and pose for pictures, all for the price of an oil change that they were going to have to get anyway.

The rest of the day was more normal after Sheryl and Nick left, if you consider putting your body on display and allowing strangers to grope you at will normal. Gradually the crowd tapered off until finally it was quitting time. Quitting time is when Gary's four employees are done for the day. But I'm not done for the day. My job isn't over until each of them has another opportunity to rape me.

While Jimmie went around cleaning up and getting the place ready for tomorrow, I joined the others in Gary's office and sucked all the guys off one last time. They're all exhausted, too. None of them even had the energy to rape me after three days of two or three times their normal amount of business.

I got one piece of good news. They're all so tired that they decided to postpone their plan to take me out until Sunday unless tomorrow is a light day. From their comments I gather that tomorrow is normally the busiest day of the week. No one expects it to be anything but unbearable now that I'm here to draw more men into the shop.

Gary locked up after I finished sucking his employee's cocks. We had to stop at the bank on the way home. We were so busy today that Gary didn't have time to make his usual mid-afternoon bank deposit. I watched him get out with that canvas bag full of money and go into the bank. I wondered how much money he's making from my debasement. I tried to work up a rough estimate in my head but I was too exhausted. I couldn't concentrate.

I noticed Jimmie watching me in the rearview mirror. When our eyes met he timidly said, "Kendra..."

I frowned at him and said, "Shut up! There's nothing you can say that I want to hear."

I gripped the sides of my blouse and pulled it open to expose my sore tits and in a voice dripping venom I demanded to know, "Was that five dollar stapler worth it?"

He started to stutter some sort of response but I snapped, "I said shut up! I hate you!"

He looked away then. I felt a great deal of satisfaction after finally saying that out loud. We aren't even. We can never be even. He can never be repaid for what he has done to me. But for the first time I let him know how I feel about him. There can be no room left in his mind for any misunderstanding. I blame him for this and I hate him. It felt pretty damned good to say it out loud.

Gary finally came back out and got in the car. He said, "I don't feel like eating at home. Drive to that little bar over on Rivers and Remount. They got pretty good burgers there and I could use a cold beer or three."

In less than ten minutes I was once more the center of a whole lot of male attention as we entered the bar and sat at a booth. Gary sat in the middle and I sat on the end so that anyone walking by will get a good look at me.

Unlike the atmosphere at the shop, this is not a totally male gathering. There are a couple of women customers in the place and a large female waitress who looks like she probably comes to work on a Harley. Whether or not she has the bike she certainly has the tattoos.

They don't hand out menus. We ordered beer and burgers from the list of offerings on the wall behind the bar. The waitress didn't even raise an eyebrow when we ordered three beers, though it must have been obvious that Jimmie and I are both underage.

The entire time the waitress was at our table she smiled down at me as if she was coming on to me. Her obvious interest in me amused Gary but she made me very nervous.

I gathered from the conversation between the waitress and Gary that he's a semi-regular here. Maybe the two of them aren't friends. But he and the waitress know each other well enough to kid around. One of the things she kidded him about was me.

When he explained that I'm his new slave it really seemed to pique her interest. It continues to amaze me how free he is with that piece of information. He proudly admits to anyone who brings it up that I'm his slave.

I breathed a sigh of relief when the waitress went off to get our drinks and place our orders. When she returned with our beers she stood a little closer to me and asked, "How do you like being a little slave girl, honey?"

I glanced at Gary.

He grinned and said, "Tell her the truth. You don't have to lie on my account."

I took a huge gulp of my beer and replied, "I hate it."

The waitress, she told us to call her Pete, broke out into a broad smile. She seemed to love it as much as the men do when she learned that I'm doing these things against my will. She sounded extremely excited when she said, "I'm gonna want to hear more about this!"

She came back ten minutes later with our burgers and another round of beers. She yelled at the bartender, "I'm gonna be busy here for a few minutes, Tom. Keep your eye on the tables for me."

I soon learned she's more than just a waitress. She owns the place.

She squeezed into the booth beside me and I was forced to listen while Gary went into humiliating detail about how Jimmie and I became his slaves and what terrible things we've been forced to do since it all started only this past Tuesday.

Four days! Christ! It seems like a lifetime of abuse has been heaped on me since I agreed to be Gary's slave in order to keep Jimmie from going to jail and to avoid being homeless.

Gary told her everything. He told her about my new website and she wrote down the address. He told her about all the men I've had sex with. He even told her about the neighbor and his two dogs.

Pete rested one of her big, rough hands on my thigh and said to Gary, "It sounds like there's one experience she hasn't had yet."

Then she smiled at me and asked, "How about it, honey? Have you ever eaten any pussy?"

I felt the blood drain from my face. I shook my head violently. But I saw the look on Gary's face. I knew what was coming. I almost opened my mouth to plead with him. But then I remembered how I came to be at Mr. Gate's house getting raped by his dogs. I made the mistake of trying to reason with Gary.

Pete reached for the knot holding my top together and stared at my face while she slowly untied it. She let my blouse fall open and cupped one of my breasts for a moment before teasing one of my nipples to erection.

She continued to devote most of her attention to my breasts. But to Gary she said, "Have you thought about piercing these? Big nipples like these are a natural for a nice big set of rings."

Gary chuckled and said, "Actually, yes. I have been thinking about that. I've also been thinking about piercing her clit."

Pete squeezed down on one of my nipples and said, "I know how you can get it done for free. I'm catering a party for a bunch of my biker friends next weekend. One of the guys does tats and piercings for bikers. If you was to let him have a piece of this fine little pussy, I'm pretty sure he'll even throw in the rings. She'll have a rough night of it. But she'll probably learn some tricks you'll find amusing."

Gary replied, "Would you be willing to film it? I'd hate to miss that. And later we can see about getting some nasty tats for her so that everyone who sees her slutty ass naked knows what a cunt she is."

Pete grinned and said, "I'll be happy to film her getting pierced. And then I can set up the camera on a tripod to catch her pulling the train afterwards. Does she take it up the ass?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.