I Did It for My Husband - Cover

I Did It for My Husband

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young couple is trapped by a new neighbor into working off a debt in a most unusual way. This is actually a romance story, but not until the very end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

This old guy gives me the creeps big time. And it's so much worse because I know how much he hates me and Jimmie. So I'm very nervous about following him inside. But those are my orders.

All of the little houses on this rundown street were apparently built from the same blueprints. The outside of each house varies slightly in a repeating pattern of five houses as you looked down the street. But they're all the same size, the same shape, the same floor plan. I know what the inside of his house is going to look like when I step inside. Or at least I thought I did.

Walking into Mr. Gate's house was like walking into a kennel. It's reasonably clean, I suppose. At least he seems to pick up after himself. But everything smells like wet dogs. It's pretty obvious that the clean is only superficial. He needs new carpets and new furniture or he'll never get that smell out of here. But he probably doesn't even notice the smell and he never has company. So I guess it doesn't matter.

I stood nervously in the living room while he took the bag he was carrying into the kitchen. He returned a moment later and said, "So, you're a slave! That sounds kinda interesting. Take your clothes off and tell me how that came about."

Fuck! I don't want to talk. I don't want to explain. I just want to get this humiliating experience over with!

He stood there and watched as I removed my sheer top and then the tiny skirt. I slid the thong down off of my hips without untying it and dropped it on my skirt and blouse. Then I gave him an abbreviated version of the story of how Gary came to have so much power over us. As I told him the story I was struck once more by how tenuous Gary's hold over me is and I wondered once again why I allow him to make me do the things he does.

Of course, I'm still penniless and have no place to go if I were to leave. And my life is already lying around me in ruins. By now Sheryl will have emailed those nasty pictures of me to my entire graduating class. I've never been a tower of strength. But am I really this easy to manipulate?

Apparently I am. Mr. Gates shook his head and I caught a glimpse of that rarely used grin as he came closer and began to explore my body with his gnarled old hand.

He made me explain the significance of the collar and cuffs I'm wearing. I got the impression he already knows what they signify. He's just rubbing my nose in it. He enjoys hearing me talk about how low I have sunk.

He picked something up from a table by the front door. As he approached I saw that it was a leash. He attached it to the collar Gary is making me wear and smiled. He said, "That looks better."

He led me around the room by the leash for a minute. He seems to be finding my plight more and more amusing.

He ordered me to lie across a large, heavy, threadbare old hassock he pushed into the middle of the room. While I obeyed he left the room. He returned a moment later with a piece of old clothesline.

I didn't like the look in his eyes. I quietly pleaded, "Please, Mr. Gates. Let's just do this and get it over with."

He ignored me. He tied one end of the rope to a ring in one of my cuffs, wrapped it around the leg of the hassock a couple of times, then another leg, and then tied my other wrist in place.

Once I was tied down he ran his hands over my ass for a minute. I nervously said, "You didn't have to do that. I came here to let you have sex with me."

He ignored me. He tied another piece of the rope around my leg just above my kneecap, ran it under the hassock and after spreading my legs apart he secured my other thigh. He had enough rope remaining to run it under the center of the hassock and tie it around my midsection so that I was helpless. The only thing I could move when he finished was my head.

He reached between my legs and teased my pussy for a few minutes in silence. It took that long for my pussy to lubricate in response to his touch. Once he felt me starting to get wet he said, "I think you're a very sexy young woman. I'd love to fuck you. Unfortunately, thanks to prostate problems the plumbing doesn't work anymore. But since you're here to be punished, and since I think you and the little boy you are married to owe my boys an apology, I don't see why we can't kill two birds with one stone."

He straightened up and grinned down at me. He said, "Yes. I think this will be amusing."

I didn't understand. What two boys? I've never seen any boys at his house.

The old bastard was actually cackling as he left the room. I wracked my brains, trying to remember if I had seen any boys over here. I honestly couldn't. This crazy old man is making me more and more nervous. He's apparently inventing family members!

And why the hell am I tied up like this?! I came here and threw myself at him! Hell, I had to beg him to take me into his house and have sex with me!

There was a flurry of sound and motion and I suddenly realized who he was referring to when he talked about his boys. A large mutt came flying into the room and headed straight for me. I cried out as the dog started sniffing around me and lapping me here and there until he discovered the place between my legs from which the scent of an aroused female is emanating.

I cried out in alarm and told the old man that this isn't why I'm here.

He cackled again and said, "You came here to be punished. This oughta do it. I had to pay a fine because you two called the cops and bitched about my boys barking at night. This way you get punished and you make it up to them for being so mean."

He was still holding the second, larger dog on a leash. He led the dog to his chair and sat down. Then he rubbed his soft cock through his pants and they watched the first dog begin to explore the source of the scent that's drawing him in. I felt his cold nose on my pussy and tried in vain to close my legs to him. I tried wriggling around to discourage him. I could hardly move at all.

With tears running down my cheeks I begged Mr. Gates to untie me. I told him again that it was my husband who complained. It wasn't me.

He cackled again and responded, "That may be true, girly. But it's you I got tied up and I don't think my boys would be interested in fucking your husband. Besides, you're the one who came here to be punished."

I finally stopped my futile struggling. I went limp on the hassock and tried to ignore the large tongue lapping my vulva and nosing around as if he's trying to get his entire snout inside of me.

The dog began to whine anxiously and his body started shivering in anticipation. But he didn't climb up on me, at least not yet. He just continued his frantic lapping of my pussy as if he didn't know what else to do.

Mr. Gates cackled again and said, "The poor boy has never fucked a human bitch before. He recognizes the smell of a female in heat. But he ain't sure he can fuck you. Don't worry, though. I think he'll figure it out soon enough. The smell of a horny woman get's to them. They smell it long enough and they'll hump a watermelon if you give them a chance."

The dog's excited whining was getting louder and more frantic. He's so excited he's starting to hump the air. I glanced back fearfully and saw that his cock is growing rapidly, extending out of the hairy sheath that normally covers it. It's much larger than I expected. It's nearly as large as the guys at work. Not Donk, of course. Not Gary. But it's as large as the other guy's cocks.

Finally the dog reached the point that it no longer matters to him that I'm not a female dog. There aren't any watermelons around. So he had to try to stick his cock in me. He reared up on his hind legs and lunged forward with his hips still humping away instinctively at nothing.

I felt the tip of his cock ramming into the tender skin between my pussy and my ass. It hurt like hell. I started to fear that he'd get it in the wrong hole. Gary stretched my ass out last night. But I'm not ready to get raped in the ass, certainly not by a dog!

He stabbed at me blindly and I started to feel moisture on my ass and on the back of my legs. I don't know if he's cumming or peeing, but something is coming out of the end of his dick in short spurts and spraying all over me in a fine mist.

He finally found my opening with one of his blind thrusts. I felt his cock stab into my pussy. I noticed immediately that his cock has gotten even larger. It seems to have grown noticeably while he was trying to locate my pussy. It feels much larger now than only moments earlier when I saw it hanging down under his belly and throbbing just before he drove it into me violently and it stretched me open. It's still nowhere near as large as Donk's or even Gary's. I'm able to accommodate it, physically. Mentally I don't think I'm doing so well. By the time this horrible bestial rape is over I may be as crazy as Mr. Gates!

I'M GETTING FUCKED BY A DOG!!!

It's beginning to seem like every time I think I've sunk as low as a woman possibly can something happens to prove me wrong.

The dog's second thrust slammed his cock all the way into me. As soon as it was seated deep inside of me he began thrusting in and out madly, like a machine gone wild. It was scary and painful and so incredibly disgusting.

All I can do now is pull helplessly at the ropes holding me in place and lie here crying like a baby, praying for this depraved assault to end.

The lust maddened beast continued his incredibly rapid, painful pounding, slamming his cock into me for a minute or two longer. The old man cackled again and explained that his dog isn't fucking me. Not really. Not like a man does. He's trying to force his knot inside my pussy so I can't get away and so that his cum will fill me full of puppies. I felt it, or at least I felt something slamming into my vaginal opening. But it didn't enter me, not completely. The large knot would partially enter my pussy, spreading my opening painfully. But then it would slip out again before he could force it all the way inside of me.

He finally clamped down on my body with his front legs and held on with surprising force, pressing his large knot against my opening. The painful rutting stopped. He rested his weight on my back and lay there quivering.

I tried to move my head away. His snout was right over my face and his tongue was lolling out of his mouth. His drool was dripping down onto my face and it was disgusting. But when I tried to move he growled threateningly. I was afraid he was going to snap at me. He bared his sharp teeth only inches from my face and neck. So I lay still, praying for it to end soon.

I slowly became aware of the heat building up inside of me. My first thought was that he's peeing in me! But then I realized it isn't quite that bad. It isn't urine. He's cumming. He's filling my belly with dog cum.

There's so much of it! And it's hotter than human cum. It's so warm I can actually feel it accumulating inside of me! I've been forced to do some nasty things in the last few days and I've had some nasty things done to me. But this ... a woman can't get any lower than this!

I lay there crying quietly with dog drool dripping into my face and my belly filling up with dog cum and I knew my life was over. This is what I've come to in just three short days. I'm even a slut for dogs now!

And out of the corner of my tear filled eyes I can see that old man's smiling face. I can also see the other dog. He's already excited by the sights and the smells of sex. He's prancing around, anxiously awaiting its turn to fuck me.

What makes this mind numbing dog rape even worse is I know that when I return to Gary's house after it's over I'll be forced to tell Gary all about it. He'll demand to know everything in the most minute detail. He'll be amused, possibly even aroused, and he'll tell the men at work about it tomorrow.

I'm not just trapped by poverty now. No man in this town will want to have anything to do with me when the things that are happening to me become known.

Well, that isn't entirely true. I'm sure there are more than a few horny men who will still be happy to stick their cocks into me, as long as they don't have to treat me like a fellow human being. And thanks to Sheryl and word of mouth advertising by the customers at the shop, much of what's happening to me is already widely known and the pictures of what I've become are probably available on the internet. This isn't a very big town. Word is bound to get around about a girl like me. A girl like me! Hah! It's unlikely there's another girl in town who has sunk as low as I have.

I've encountered dogs mating from time to time as I was growing up. Who hasn't? But it was always so embarrassing I turned away. I know next to nothing about their sex lives. I know from somewhere that male dogs have knots on their dicks and that they tie with the female while mating.

But I had no idea that they ejaculate like this when they mate. It seems to go on and on forever! It seems like an eternity but that fucking dog is still lying on top of me, shivering constantly and filling my body with his hot cum. There's so much of it that it's beginning to ooze out around his cock and run down my thighs. And still he remains over me, cumming deep inside of me!

My tortured mind began to wander in self defense. My life has never been perfect. For most of my life I was raised by my mother. She had a terrible temper and when I was six my father couldn't take it any longer. He took off. I can't even remember what he looked like now. My life got much worse after my father left us. Mom had no one but me upon whom to vent her anger.

Before I graduated from high school she was diagnosed as suffering from dementia. I tried to take care of her, primarily because I felt I had no choice. But it was just too much and our situation was all the more impossible because we had no money. Finally, just after I graduated, she had to be put in a special home for Alzheimer patients. I probably should have felt bad. But I didn't. It was a huge relief. I visited her twice in the home but she didn't even recognize me. She still had her terrible temper though and she struck out at everyone around her. I never returned after that second visit. We were never close. I can't remember a time when I loved her. I didn't feel I owed her anything, including visits that neither of us enjoy.

By the time I was going through all the hassle of putting my mother in a home I was engaged to Jimmie. We started dating early in our senior year in high school. For a short time it looked like things in my life were turning around. Then he threw it all away for a five dollar stapler.

Now I'm on my knees, tied to a hassock and getting raped by a dog for the amusement of a crazy old man. And it's all because Jimmie wanted to steal a five dollar stapler. We didn't even have anything in our apartment that needed stapling!!

I'm starting to wonder if maybe this is all I'm good for after all.

I finally sensed a change in the dog that's raping me. He stopped shivering and reeled his tongue back in. For a few long seconds he seemed to act as though he realized what he just did and he felt guilty? That's probably just my imagination, though. He scrambled off of me clumsily and, after pausing briefly to lap once more at my dripping pussy, he went over to the other side of the room and curled up on the floor. He leaned down and started lapping his cock. He looked very satisfied.

But I didn't have a lot of time to watch him. The second dog was whining and pulling so hard at the leash to get at me that he was choking himself. Mr. Gates released the horny beast and he bounded over to me anxiously. He circled me, lapping here and there in excitement. He lapped my drool covered face for a moment. I glanced down and saw that his cock is already erect and protruding from the hairy sheath under his belly. It's noticeably larger than the first dog's cock. But after submitting to Donk it takes more than that to intimidate me. It isn't the size of the cock. It's the disgusting idea that once again I'm going to get fucked by a dog.

He circled all the way around me before homing in on the target he was seeking. I don't know if he's smarter than the first dog or if he learned from watching him. But he didn't spend nearly as much time trying to figure out what to do. He lapped my pussy for only a few seconds before rearing up on his hind legs and lunging, coming to rest on my back with so much force that he nearly took my breath away. He lay over me and began stabbing at me furiously with his hard cock half a dozen times before finally plunging his cock into my freshly fucked opening.

After that it was just more of the same, much more of the same. His cock felt larger inside of me. Despite several violent thrusts he was unable to drive his knot into my pussy. I breathed a deep sigh of relief when he gave up after those painful attempts.

But he held that knot pressed firmly against the opening to my vagina and I felt the warm spray start to fill me again. It went on and on. It might even have been boring if it wasn't so fucking traumatic.

I'M GETTING FUCKED BY A DOG!! AGAIN!!

I know that this horrible memory will be with me for the rest of my life. At some point I'm reasonably certain I'll get away from these awful people and hopefully I'll find a good man to love me. But every time he makes love to me I know I'll remember that a dog has fucked me ... two dogs have fucked me. And god only knows what other memories Gary will be planting in my tortured mind before I get away from him.

But then again, does it really matter? It all seems so hopeless. I'm ruined now. It's extremely unlikely that I even have a future now. What decent man will want me after everything Gary's making me do? I'm starting to wonder if I might as well give myself to Gary until he tires of me and decides to dispose of me.

As that thought crossed my mind another followed quickly behind it. If Gary is planning to build a new, larger waiting room to accommodate the increased number of customers that come in to abuse me and enjoy watching other men abuse me it's highly unlikely that he has any intention of setting me free in four months!

That lying bastard is breaking me, me and Jimmie. He has every intention of keeping us and making money from us, especially from me. And it looks very much like his plan is working perfectly. Even now that I realize what he's doing, even now with a dog's cock pumping canine semen into my body I know that I'm going to return to Gary as soon as this crazy old man unties me. I'm going to amuse him by telling him everything that happened here. And I'm going to do anything and everything else that he demands of me.

I almost laughed out loud when I realized how easy it's been for that manipulative, arrogant son of a bitch to break me, to turn me into a sex slave. One week ago I would have despised a weak, morally challenged woman like me. Now I am that woman.

I was too shocked, too brain numbed to even cry anymore as I contemplated the hopelessness of my bleak future. I lay there quietly with my mind finally blank. I'm not even waiting for the dog to be finished with me now. I'm just waiting for someone to tell me what to do next.

I can't even guess how much longer it lasted. But the dog finally finished emptying his sperm into me. A moment or two later he began to stir and finally he pushed himself off of me and went over to lie on the floor beside the old man's chair. He licked his cock and balls clean and when the old man saw me glance at his dog he cackled again. He said, "The next time your master sends you over here to be punished I bet the boys would love a good blowjob!"

He cackled loudly again. He seems to find himself very amusing. Then he got up and started to untie me. He removed the ropes from my legs and from around my midsection. He left the ropes dangling from my wrist cuffs and he left the short length of chain leash hanging from my collar.

He helped me up and looked down at my nasty, dog cum covered pussy and thighs. As soon as I stood up it began to trail down my calves towards my ankles. He said, "You sure are a fucking mess."

He shoved a wadded up ball of my clothes into my arms and said, "You better just carry these. You don't want to get them all nasty. You tell your master my boys really appreciated it and you're welcome back any time."

Then he led me outside by the leash and slapped my ass to send me on my way.

I was a bit dazed but I wasn't totally oblivious. I was aware that there were people out on the street and in their yards as I walked past the now empty house where I lived until Gary moved in and destroyed my life. I walked on to Gary's house carrying my clothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.