I Did It for My Husband
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young couple is trapped by a new neighbor into working off a debt in a most unusual way. This is actually a romance story, but not until the very end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The others were all waiting for us in the booth this morning. They're obviously looking forward to another morning spent using and abusing me. Just like yesterday, as soon as I entered the diner the eye of every customer in the place locked on me as if guided by radar. And just like yesterday every conversation in the room came to a sudden stop while everyone watched me cross the room dressed like the lowest kind of prostitute. This morning it was even worse. This morning I'm wearing that degrading dog collar and those leather wrist cuffs which even more plainly scream my lowly status to everyone watching.

I was embarrassed yesterday by the boots Gary made me wear. Being barefoot is embarrassing on an entirely different level. It made me seem more vulnerable and even less human.

I walked across the room and waited while Tony and Kurt slid out of the booth to make room for Gary and me. Gary slid in, then me, then Tony and Kurt. Today is Tony's day to do whatever he wants to me.

Jeff didn't have many opportunities to rape me when I belonged to him yesterday. But I believe he went home satisfied. Tony is getting an early start.

He grinned at Gary and said, "I like that. The collar and cuffs are a nice touch. And barefoot, too! Real slutty."

Tony pulled my hand into his lap as Gary explained about my swollen feet.

I gripped Tony's cock and he reciprocated, resting his hand on my upper thigh and toying with my pussy. He grinned and said to Gary, "I have a suggestion you might like if you really wanna fuck with her. I'll tell you about it later."

If there were any doubt in anyone's mind, Gary's grin made it clear that he's always open to new ways of degrading me.

The waitress came over and poured coffee. It must have been obvious to her that Tony and I have our hands in each other's laps. But she would have hated me anyway, just for the way I'm dressed. I don't blame her. I've always hated girls like ... well, like me now, too. I ignored her dirty looks and sipped my coffee.

Jimmie sat on the end. Staring at the table and sipping his coffee in silence while Gary and his other four employees talked about yesterday and how much business they're expecting today as word begins to get out about me. I am, after all, the cheapest strip show in town.

While Tony rutted around in my pussy with his rough fingers they discussed what to do about female customers. They all seem to feel that if the crowds are anything like they were yesterday, most women will be discouraged by the long wait or by the idea of waiting around in a waiting room full of men and me. They can't refuse service to any women who drives up and requests an oil change. But there's nothing illegal or unethical about encouraging them to take their business to the other shop over by Walmart.

Most of us just had coffee. A couple of the guys ate breakfast. Not Tony, though. Tony's hands were busy under the table. He definitely wants something. But it isn't anything on the breakfast menu.

When it was time we went down the block to the shop. The short walk was even more unpleasant for me this morning, walking down the sidewalk on my already sore bare feet. It could have been worse, though. I'm still grateful that Gary didn't force me to somehow squeeze my feet into those boots again today.

Everyone gathered in Gary's small office while Jimmie got the shop ready to open. They watched me undress so that Tony can fuck me. He's been anticipating this since yesterday morning. And if the anticipation alone wasn't enough to get his juices flowing, I've been forced to play with his cock all through breakfast. So the first rape of the day was over not long after he bent me over Gary's desk and shoved his cock into me from behind.

Before he fucked me he noticed that my ass is red and sore. Gary described how he fucked my ass last night and made me sleep with a butt plug. He assured his men that once he has finished preparing me they can all fuck my ass if they want to.

He also took pleasure in describing how he urinated on me this morning. I would have thought he'd be too embarrassed to mention something as perverse as that. But not Gary! He actually sounds proud of himself! And much to my surprise, his four employees thought it was very amusing, too.

It was still early by the time Tony finished with me. So he offered to let me suck off his co-workers again while he and Gary stepped out of the office. They don't want me to overhear the plans they're making to somehow make my life even more unbearable.

Once again they lined up in order of seniority. I dropped to my knees and with Tony's cum still running down my thigh I began sucking Jeff's hard cock.

Jimmie finished his chores and joined us in the office while I was still sucking Jeff's cock. Tony ordered Jimmie to strip down to his panties, well, my panties actually, and clean my thighs and my pussy while they laughed and made derogatory comments about his almost total lack of masculinity.

I no longer feel the least bit sorry for him. I'm being humiliated and gang raped on a daily basis now because of him. My sympathy is reserved for myself.

After sucking Jeff's cock I knelt in front of Donk. He smiled down at me and said, "Your ass is all mine tomorrow, baby. You're going to get fucked like you ain't never been fucked before. You're going to remember me for the rest of your life.

"Gary says you have to come here for four months to pay him back. I bet you keep coming back here to see me long after that four months is up."

He leaned back in his chair and watched as I struggled once more with his huge cock. All the practice I've had on normal cocks lately hasn't make it any easier to handle ten fat inches of dark black cock. I'm still only able to get the golf ball sized knob and a little bit of the shaft in my mouth. I tickled the knob with my tongue and began to massage the shaft furiously with my hands, anxious to get this over with as quickly as possible.

I hoped that yesterday was a fluke. I very much hope that when he climaxes today the volume of the bitter fluid that floods my mouth will be more reasonable. But I cradled his huge testicles with my left hand and I knew that was just wishful thinking. His balls are twice the size of any of the other men or boys to whom I've been forced to give head. They aren't that large just to serve as decorations. They produce an amount of semen in keeping with their size.

I heard them opening the bay doors just before Donk reached orgasm. He moaned and then exclaimed, "Hurry up, bitch. I gotta get to work! I can't be sitting here all fucking day while you play with my cock."

All I can do is what I'm doing. I don't know what else he expects of me. So I continued as I was until he finally grabbed my head and filled my mouth with another huge load of very bitter cum. Just like yesterday morning the volume of liquid was unbelievable. But because I have no other choice I gulped it down as quickly as I could.

As soon as I finished, Donk pushed me away and jumped to his feet. He quickly dressed and snapped at the last man in line, "Come on, Kurt. We're gonna need you. This cunt is gonna keep us running our asses off out there."

Yeah. It's all my fault! Prick!

I moved down two chairs to where Kurt was sitting with his pants around one ankle. He smiled at me but he growled at Donk, "Fuck you, man! It ain't my fault I'm last or that you have more cock than two normal men. I'll be there as soon as the bitch sucks me off."

It actually didn't take that long. He came as quickly as he did yesterday morning. Gary came in and watched as I put my clothes back on. When I was ready he said, "Go clean up, rinse out your mouth and get out to the waiting room. It's filling up fast. Your public awaits you."

I rushed to the unisex bathroom and washed my crotch and my thighs. Jimmie had scooped up most of Tony's cum with his tongue while I was sucking Jeff's cock but I'm still sticky. I certainly wouldn't want all those men waiting out there to get their hands dirty when they start groping me.

As I stood there on the cold tile floor I thought about what it might be like to have to come in here later in the day after a number of men have used it and it isn't so clean. It probably isn't the kind of place a woman wants to visit in bare feet.

I rinsed out my mouth with tap water and decided to mention to Gary that it would be a good idea to keep some mouthwash in here if I'm going to have to suck off his crew every morning.

I hurried to the waiting room, trying not to think about what it's going to be like out there. I've been avoiding thinking about how humiliated I was yesterday. If I thought about it I don't think I could have forced myself to go back out to that waiting room.

There were already half a dozen customers waiting. I saw their faces when I entered. They're all happy to see me. It's obvious that some of them knew I'd be here. One of the men looked familiar. I think he may have been here yesterday. Like so many others he probably returned with another of his vehicles just for the opportunity to molest me or to enjoy watching someone else do so.

The man who looks familiar to me was the first to speak, asking me for coffee with cream and sugar. The other men all watched as I turned and bent down, exposing my naked ass under the tiny skirt while I poured the coffee and prepared it.

I carried the cup of coffee to the customer. Before he took it from me he reached up under my skirt and squeezed my ass. He smiled and said, "I may have to get my oil changed every day from now on. I think you have the most beautiful ass I've ever seen."

I heard gasps from a couple of the customers sitting near us. But the others already seemed to know that I would permit these indignities and in fact, submitting to this sort of behavior is a large part of my job. It was obvious as early as midday yesterday that word of me and the indignities I'll permit was spreading like wildfire in our small town.

I went around the room providing each man with a cup of coffee and permitting each of them to grope me freely. Most followed the example of the first man and gently squeezed my ass. One was more interested in my breasts and reached inside my top to tease a nipple before squeezing my breast and then slowly withdrawing his hand while making some stupid joke about my tit being a good source of cream for his coffee.

The last of the half dozen men that I served may have been more perceptive than the others. Or perhaps he's more fully evolved. He stared into my eyes as I held out his coffee to him. Finally he asked, "You're doing this against your will, aren't you?"

I don't know why that question bothers me so much. Each time someone was perceptive enough or cared enough to ask yesterday it only seemed to add to my embarrassment. I can't begin to explain why. I suppose that I just don't want them giving me that much thought. Or maybe the idea that I'm allowing a man to force me to do these horrible things adds to my embarrassment.

I felt my blush deepen and I nodded. And then, just like all the others who asked me that question yesterday, he smiled. I'm still shocked at the number of men who seem to find the idea of a woman like me doing something like this against her will very exciting. It seems to empower them. Each time a man forces me to admit that I'm doing this against my will they seem to feel free to ramp up the degree of humiliation they heap upon me.

He calmly reached up under my skirt while staring me in the eyes. His fingers worked their way under the little patch of cloth covering my pussy. He wormed two fingers inside of my vagina ... my cunt, and grinned. Then he said, "You may not be doing this voluntarily. But it certainly turns you on. Your sweet little pussy is soaking wet. You look upset. But I'll bet the thing you are most upset about right now is that no one is slamming a cock into this tight little cunt of yours."

I didn't bother to explain that the moisture he's encountering is probably traces of cum left over from my most recent rape. Or at least I hope it is. I'd hate to think that I'm starting to enjoy this sort of abuse.

He still had his fingers inside of me when the door opened and someone else came in. He didn't give it much thought at first. But I saw his eyes move towards the door and his expression suddenly changed. He quickly pulled his hand away and took his coffee from my hands.

I thought for a second, "Wouldn't it be funny if his wife has just come in."

But when I looked around to see what scared him like that I realized it wasn't funny. It's a woman alright. She's standing with her back to the door watching us ... watching me, and smiling.

When our eyes met she said, "Hi, Kendra. I heard you were here. I heard a great deal about the day you had yesterday. I was so happy to hear that you finally got a job that I had to come and see for myself."

It's Sheryl, a girl I went to high school with! She was dating Jimmie before he asked me out. I guess there may have been a little bit of overlap when we first started going out. Sheryl and I got into a big fight over it and we were enemies all through the rest of high school because of it. She has no idea how lucky she is that the wimpy loser chose me.

Her eyes scanned my body in the slutty outfit I'm nearly wearing. I know that she has just seen what these men have already seen, my naked ass as I stood bent over holding that man's coffee. She must have figured out where his hand was while I stood in front of him waiting for him to take his coffee from my hand.

She grinned and said, "My neighbor was here yesterday. He told my husband and me all about the hot little slut serving coffee and letting all the guys feel her up and see her naked. I was tempted to call the cops and report you until he showed me your picture on his cell phone.

When I saw who the slut was I just had to come and see for myself. So this is your new career! What exactly is your job title, Kendra? Coffee slut? Waiting room whore?"

I didn't answer. I just stood staring at her in shock.

She was just getting warmed up. I imagine she loves it that I can't defend myself against her attack. She continued with her crude taunts, "How about it, Kendra? Do you put out? Do you let your customers stick their dicks in your mouth or your pussy? Do you have a little bedroom in the back somewhere? Or do you just tease them and let them feel you up for a little while?"

Gary quietly opened the door to his office and leaned against the door jam with a big smile on his face. It's obvious that he finds this abuse very amusing.

Sheryl glanced at him appraisingly. When she saw that he was enjoying the show she turned her attention back to me.

She's in charge here now and she knows it. She can see how beaten down I am and I think she must have felt a surge of power that drove her to greater heights in her effort to humiliate me. There's no question that humiliating me is the reason she came here today.

She crossed the small waiting room, sat down in an empty seat and said, "Well, Kendra? Aren't you going to offer me a cup of coffee and then bend over so I can stare at your cute little ass?"

I glanced up at Gary as if I thought he might come to my aid. How dumb is that?! He's still enjoying the hell out of this.

I sighed in defeat. What happens to me now is going to be between Gary and Sheryl. I quietly asked, "Would you like a cup of coffee, Sheryl?"

She grinned and replied, "With cream and sugar, cunt."

Several of the men chuckled. Then everyone watched as I turned and bent over to pour her coffee and put the cream and sugar in. I felt their eyes on me as I stirred it. Then I straightened up and took the coffee to her.

She took it from me and put it down on the table beside her. She grinned and said, "I suppose you're waiting for me to feel you up now like the rest of your customers. Sorry to disappoint you, Kendra. You aren't my type. But I'd hate to see you left wanting.

"The pictures I saw of you yesterday didn't show this cute little uniform you're wearing. You were in here naked. Guys were playing with your tits and your juicy little pussy. They were passing you around and rubbing you all over. What does it take to get you naked, Kendra? Is there a charge for that? Or does one just ask?"

I glanced at Gary. I know what he wants to see. I turned back to Sheryl and asked, "Is that what you want? Do you want me to get undressed? All you have to do is tell me to take my clothes off, Sheryl. There's no extra charge."

Her grin turned into a malignant sneer and she snarled, "Strip, bitch! Show all these nice men what a hot little cunt you are."

I stood there, staring right into her eyes as I untied the knot holding my top closed. I slid it down and off and dropped it on a pile of magazines on the coffee table. Then I quickly removed my skirt. She smirked when she saw the little thong I'm wearing and asked, "Why bother?!"

I answered this time. I quietly replied, "Because I don't have a choice. This is what I have to wear. It's part of my uniform thanks to that fuck up, Jimmie. Now I wear what I'm told and I fuck and suck whoever I'm told. You're right, Sheryl. I'm just a cunt now. My body no longer belongs to me. It belongs to him."

I nodded towards Gary.

She eyed him speculatively for a moment before I added, "If you like you can have Jimmie back. Then you can come here and take my place, working off that worthless asshole's debts by showing your ass to all the customers and letting all the employees rape you every day. How about it, Sheryl? Do you want your old boyfriend back?"

I had taken my thong off while I was having my mild little tantrum. Now I stood before her naked. But if I thought anything I just told her would win any sympathy for me I was wrong.

Sheryl smiled and said, "That's what you get for stealing another girl's boyfriend, cunt."

She looked around at the men in the room. I followed her gaze and saw how much they were enjoying our little verbal catfight and the strip show that's taking place as a result.

Sheryl asked, "Would any of you gentlemen like to get better acquainted with this slut's charms? She doesn't do anything for me but I can see why some men might find her attractive."

A man sitting near Sheryl, a man who had only recently reached inside my top to touch my breast, reached out and grabbed my hand. He pulled me into his lap and his hand pushed my legs wide apart. He glanced at Gary. When he saw the smile on Gary's face he knew he had permission and his hands were all over me.

He began to grope my body freely. Sheryl smiled sweetly at him and asked, "Do you mind if I get some pictures? I have some old school friends who'd love to see this dumb cunt getting what she deserves."

The man replied, "I don't mind at all ... as long as I can get copies of the pictures."

Sheryl smiled and said, "Give me your email address and I'll send them to you."

Two more men entered the waiting room as Sheryl got to her feet and began to take pictures. I glanced at them nervously. But like the customers who came before them, they seemed to have an idea of what they were likely to find here today. One look at their faces and I knew they had no problem with the sex scene that confronted them when they walked in.

They took seats and watched with the others as the middle aged man who had pulled me into his lap began to kiss me, driving his tongue deep into my mouth. At the same time his hands groped my breasts roughly for several minutes before working their way down to explore my pussy.

He started fucking me with two fingers and then with three large fingers. It was pretty violent at first. But then he began to work his fingers around more gently and massage my clitoris with his thumb.

It took a minute. But all too soon I was shocked to discover that his efforts are having the desired effect. My body began to react to his erotic touch despite the horror my mind is experiencing.

It probably took at least ten minutes before I couldn't fight it anymore and I started to lose control. Soon I was leaning back in the stranger's arms and moaning, grinding my pelvis against his hand and murmuring, "Yes! Oh god yes! That feels good! I'm going to cum! Do it! Make me cum!!"

And less than a minute later, while Sheryl and all of those other men watched, I did the unthinkable. I thrashed around in his lap. I grabbed his arm and pulled it tight against my sex as if I were trying to swallow it with my pussy. He leaned down and kissed me again but this time I returned his kiss passionately until I came, screaming into his mouth.

My climax subsided and I went limp. I collapsed in his arms, panting, degraded beyond anything I could have imagined just a few short days ago. I was certain once more that I must surely have finally reached the pinnacle of humiliation. But even as I had that thought I reminded myself that each time I thought my life could get no worse fate has happily stepped up and shown me how very wrong I can be. I haven't a doubt that worse things are going to happen to me. It's quite likely that worse things will happen to me by the end of the day. I have faith in Gary.

I'd almost forgotten about Sheryl as my orgasm washed over me. When I finally caught my breath and opened my eyes I saw her standing so close I could almost touch her. She was still taking one terrible picture after another, concentrating on my face as I experience a public orgasm for the entertainment of her and all these strange men.

I looked away. But I was still trapped. I remained there, reclining naked in the arms of a stranger, still gasping for air while the man who brought me to orgasm continued to slowly work a couple of fingers in and out of my throbbing pussy. Sheryl took a few pictures of that, then crossed the room and held a quiet conversation with Gary.

Gary's arrogant grin never left his face. He loved the show I've just been forced to put on at least as much as the customers did. He grinned at Sheryl and nodded.

Sheryl turned to the room and said, "I need a few more pictures to make this really humiliating for the stupid cunt. Would anyone like to have her suck their cock so I can get some good pictures for the rest of our graduating class?"

The men were a little nervous about going that far in a public waiting room. Well, most of them were. Not the man who's still holding me in his lap. He helped me up and I stood before him on shaky legs while he quickly pushed his pants and his shorts down.

With everyone watching and Sheryl taking pictures like mad, I dropped to my knees and sucked the cock of one more stranger.

He has a nice, normal cock and because of the show we just staged he's very turned on. The presence of a large audience didn't seem to inhibit him at all. It didn't take long before I was swallowing yet another load of hot cum. But it didn't end there. Two more of the growing number of customers in the room were emboldened by the show they just watched and I was soon on my knees in front of each of them in turn.

Sheryl took more pictures, a lot more. Then she sat down and watched me go around the room to see who'd like another cup of coffee and a free feel.

I was forced to remain naked until they finished servicing Sheryl's car. She paid for her oil change at the window and then, after getting the man's email address so that she could send him the pictures she turned to me and asked, "Do you know what I've been doing lately, Kendra? I've started collecting names, addresses and email addresses of our old classmates. I'm on the reunion committee. I have the email address of all but two or three of our graduating class. I have a feeling you're going to be real popular with the boys at our reunion."

That should have been devastating. But the truth is my old life is a thing of the distant past now. Even if it weren't, a door has just been slammed, closing off that portion of my life from everything that follows.

My immediate concern now is not staying in touch with my past. I'm worried about surviving the next four months. I can no longer attend my reunion. Those pictures make that impossible. But that sad realization pales in comparison to what my life has become and the horrors that each new day seem to hold for me in my new career as sex slave.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.