I Did It for My Husband - Cover

I Did It for My Husband

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young couple is trapped by a new neighbor into working off a debt in a most unusual way. This is actually a romance story, but not until the very end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I got into bed with Gary after my shower. Thankfully he was finished raping me for the night. He pulled me into his arms and went to sleep with his hand on my breast. I lay there awake for a very long time, listening to his quiet snoring in my ear and trying not to think about what my life has become. I doubt if I got more than two or three hours sleep.

I still felt dopey the next morning when the alarm went off. Gary shut it off and took me into the bathroom. I have showered with Jimmie from time to time. It was always pleasurable. But I've never been in the room when he used the toilet or allowed him to be in the room when I did.

Gary sat me down on the toilet and watched as I struggled to pee. I haven't gone to the bathroom with anyone watching since I was an infant. I finally managed to get the stream started. Once it began my muscles relaxed and it all came out.

Gary stood right there, smiling down at me, enjoying my embarrassment. He watched while I wiped myself. When I stood up he lifted the seat, placed my hand around his penis and held it in place while he urinated. While it seems to be a much more convenient way of emptying one's bladder it's messier too. Small drops of water and urine splashed out of the toilet onto the rim. I understand now why I have to clean the toilet every day.

We took a shower together but it wasn't like the sensual showers I sometimes take with Jimmie. He used me like a slave to wash him. There was nothing sexual about it. We went back to the bedroom after drying off and I waited while Gary selected what he wants me to wear.

Jimmie went in to use the bathroom and take a shower. I began to get dressed, putting each item of clothing on as Gary handed them to me. I put on one of the thongs he bought last night. I stepped into a tiny, white, pleated ultra miniskirt and fastened it. I sat on the edge of the bed and put on a pair of boots with impossibly high, incredibly uncomfortable six inch heels.

I couldn't help but notice that as I was topping off my slutty ensemble, putting on the sheer blouse and tying it under my breasts, Gary was getting an erection from watching me dress. Or maybe the erection was an indication of how much he anticipates taking me out in public dressed the way I am. But he ignored his erection and put his own clothes on. Much to my relief he didn't make me do anything to relieve the growing pressure.

Jimmie came in and put on the clean clothes he brought back from our house last night. I watched him pulling on a pair of my panties. It's plain to see how much it embarrasses him to wear my underwear. My anger from last night has subsided, for the moment at least. Now I feel just sympathy for him again.

The thing that really disturbed me, though, was that I began to realize that I don't respect him anymore. He's a thief and a coward. When it comes to sin, when it comes to morals, he's all talk. He's permitting Gary to own me, to rape me at will so that he can stay out of jail. No, it's worse than that. He isn't just permitting it to happen. He begged me to submit to Gary last night. To save himself he did everything he could to get me to accept this perverse situation. Even though it's obvious he hates all this nearly as much as I do, he has become Gary's accomplice. I can't help thinking that no man with a backbone would permit his wife to be used this way.

All of a sudden I'm not sure how I feel about my husband. When I became aware of my doubts it scared me. Does this mean that my marriage has already been destroyed? But if that's true, why am I still doing these things? Why am I about to let this cruel pervert lead me out of my home dressed like a slut? Why am I going to spend the day entertaining his customers while nearly nude? If my marriage has already been destroyed what hold does Gary have over me now? Am I going along now out of fear or is it just inertia?

Jimmie finished dressing and we went out to the car. Jimmie held the back door for us again. Gary ordered him to drive us to a small diner near his place of business. I have no idea how I'm going to cope with going out in public dressed like a prostitute. I can look down and see my breasts plainly through the ultra sheer top I'm forced to wear. I can also see my slit under the brightly colored little thong that covers but doesn't hide it from view. I'm not entirely certain that my little skirt covers me when I'm standing up. When I sit down or bend at the waist it doesn't have a chance.

As soon as Gary sat down his hand came to rest on my upper thigh. He eased it up until it was nestled in my crotch and began to lightly tease my vulva with his little finger as Jimmie drove us to the diner. As hard as I tried not to, I found myself thinking back to last night and the pleasure this horrible man whom I have quickly come to hate so much was able to give me. That one memory seemed to blot out all of the humiliation and all the degrading acts he forced me to commit at our house before we went shopping and then while shopping for these disgraceful little outfits.

Now, as his fingertip moved lightly over my opening I felt myself becoming aroused again and I'm furious with myself for succumbing so easily.

Jimmie parked in the small lot beside the diner and hurried to get the door for Gary. Gary pulled me out and led me inside. Jimmie followed along behind like a little puppy until we reached the door of the diner. Jimmie scurried around and held the door for us. Watching him cater to Gary this way is turning my stomach. He's behaving like one of those poor black people who were enslaved before the Civil War. But then, I don't suppose I'm in a position to judge him for that. At least he isn't walking around in public nearly naked!

I kept my head down as we entered the building. But as hard as I tried not to I could see everyone in the small room with my peripheral vision. The diner was about half full. Most of the customers are men stopping for breakfast on their way to work. Not all the customers are male, though. There are several women there, too.

Everyone in the entire diner stopped talking and stared openly as Gary led me to an empty booth in the back. I felt my face turn bright red and that only made things worse. One look at my face and everyone in the diner has to know that dressing like this is not normal for me and that I'm embarrassed to be seen out in public in the clothing I'm wearing. I can only wonder what they must be thinking of me coming in here dressed like a prostitute.

Gary slid into the center of the circular bench and patted the seat beside him as if to indicate to a pet dog that he wants me to sit beside him. Jimmie sat on the other side, but on the very end of the bench as far from Gary as possible.

A waitress came over and with only the briefest of disapproving glances in my direction she handed out menus. She poured us each a cup of coffee which Jimmie and I both sipped gratefully. But neither of us wanted anything to eat. I find that being made to serve as a sex slave and spending an entire evening submitting to the lusts of strange men ruins my appetite.

Gary ordered breakfast for himself and then sat back and let his hand fall back into place on my thigh. I heard the quiet buzz of conversations. People all around us were whispering. There's no question in my mind what they're talking about. I glanced up once and saw that nearly everyone in the diner is still staring at me. I don't think there's anywhere in this small diner that a person can sit and not be able to see my breasts through the sheer blouse I'm wearing.

As humiliating as the situation already is, it quickly got worse. Over the next few minutes four men straggled in and joined us. As they came in and joined us I was introduced to Gary's other four employees. I was met Tony first. He's in his early fifties, very tall and skinny.

Jeff and Kurt came in next. Jeff is in his early thirties. He has a baby face and he's short and chubby. He looks like a little boy who never grew up.

Kurt doesn't appear to be much older than me or Jimmie. He appears to be in his early twenties and average in almost every way. He's about six feet tall with brown hair. When he isn't staring at me in shock his most distinguishing feature is a warm smile.

Everyone calls the fourth man to join us Donk. Donk is about the same age as Kurt, early twenties. He's probably about two inches taller than Kurt. And he has the darkest skin of any black man I've ever met. He also has the largest lips I've ever seen. He, too, has a nice smile but his eyes almost never left my breasts and stayed as large as saucers all during breakfast. Donk is very soft spoken and he sounds like the most intelligent man at the table. I learned from some of the jokes made at his expense that he's taking evening courses at the local college and is already in his junior year. His co-workers seem to pick on him a lot in a good natured way. They don't seem to place much value on an education.

As soon as each man sat down, Gary introduced me as his sex slave and Jimmie's wife. That got their attention almost as surely as all of my exposed flesh. Tony has the best view of my body. He's sitting beside me. He can look down and see my exposed thong and Gary's hand resting on my upper thigh. Because their view is blocked by the table the others can only see my breasts.

Gary took great pleasure in explaining that I'm coming to work with them to help pay for all the damage that Jimmie caused yesterday. He also explained that Jimmie's duties are changing. He'll no longer be touching anything mechanical. Or at least he'll be touching nothing more sophisticated than a vacuum cleaner.

Jimmie's function now will be cleaning up after everyone else. He'll clean the shop, the waiting room and the office. He'll clean up outside and clean the restrooms. He'll fetch and run errands as needed.

Cleaning up around the shop has been a rotating duty for the others but as of now they are no longer required to concern themselves with those menial tasks. That brought a smile to their faces.

They're already smiling thanks to the view they have of my breasts. But it's obvious that they're all very happy to learn they'll no longer be responsible for cleanup duties around the shop.

However, as pleased as they are to learn about Jimmie's new duties, everyone seems much more curious to find out what my responsibilities are going to be. I was as shocked as they were to learn that in addition to being a draw for the customers I'm going to be required to satisfy them if they wish.

It's obvious from the eager leering faces around the table that they do, indeed, wish.

When Gary made it known that having sex with these four men is one of my duties I felt my face redden even more than it already was. But I didn't even look up. It didn't even occur to me to plead with Gary. I knew it would be useless to try.

Gary watched Tony reach out and tentatively let his hand come to rest on my other thigh as though testing the waters. When neither Gary nor I objected, Tony assumed correctly that he has permission. With much more confidence he began to explore my upper thigh. Gary's hand still lay claim to my slit so he'll have to wait for access to that part of me.

There was a brief moment when I was able to take a deep breath and try to calm down while the waitress served breakfast. After she left, Gary explained, "I'll make up a chart. I don't want everybody fucking my new slave all day and no work getting done. And I don't want that nice, tight cunt getting worn out. So as long as no one fucks up you'll each get one day a week to fuck her or get her to blow you. If that isn't enough, there's always Jimmie boy. He's starting to get pretty good at sucking cock. I'm willing to bet he's a pretty good fuck, too."

No one responded to Gary's suggestion that they take advantage of Jimmie. But somehow I don't doubt that before long Jimmie will be getting raped by these perverts, too.

Gary chuckled and added, "If it makes a difference, he's wearing a pair of Kendra's panties. He'll be wearing them from now on and he looks pretty good in them."

I stared down at the coffee cup in front of me as Gary described the horrible events of last night to Tony, Donk, Jeff and Kurt. I couldn't avoid hearing his detailed retelling of the terrible evening and all the sexual abuse to which I was required to submit. I was forced to relive the entire evening for their amusement. I found myself counting the number of men and boys with whom I had sex throughout the evening as Gary told the vivid tale in far too much humiliating detail.

In my previous nineteen years of life I've been intimate with just one man, my husband. Last night I was forced to commit sodomy with three men and three teenage boys, all with my husband and far too many other strangers watching.

Now I know what it's like to be raped. It makes no difference that I had been forced to surrender myself to those men. I didn't struggle. I didn't fight them. But each and every time it occurred it was against my will. It was rape. I had no choice.

Gary's description of the evening's events was interrupted frequently by crude comments from his four employees. Each of them was very upset that they had not been there to witness my shopping trip. It doesn't bother these men at all that I was being forced to submit to rape. That I was being blackmailed and forced to do these things against my will seems only to add to their excitement.

We sat there for another fifteen minutes after they finished eating. They sipped coffee until it was time to go open the shop. I don't know what they normally talk about at breakfast. From the conversation I gathered that they meet here every morning for breakfast or just coffee. But today the only topic of conversation was me and my body and the slutty way I reacted last night when Gary finally took me to his bed.

I don't know if this conversation was typical of the way these men talk about women. But it was disgusting. It was positively dehumanizing. I felt like a not quite human piece of property. But then, that seems to be what I am to these men and I guess it's a pretty accurate description of my place in society now.

Gary looked at his watch every now and then until he finally announced, "Okay, boys. Let's go to work."

We all got up and once more every eye in the place followed me as I walked across the diner to the door. When we got outside, Gary instructed Jimmie to drive his car to the shop. He thought it would be a good day to walk the block to his place of business.

The diner is at one end of the block. The shop is at the other end. In between we walked past an auto parts store, a plumbing supply shop, a couple of empty businesses and a seedy looking bookstore. Between the bookstore and corner lot where Gary's shop is located there's a large empty lot.

I'm slowly beginning to grow accustomed to walking in the outlandish heels Gary is forcing me to wear. They aren't comfortable. They are, in fact, quite painful. And apparently it's impossible not to walk like I'm trolling for men while wearing them. But I've already gotten so used to them now that at least I no longer walk like I'm walking on a high wire at the circus.

It's early still. We didn't encounter many pedestrians on the sidewalk. There was a constant flow of traffic in the street, though. People in the cars passing by were treated to a view of Gary's hand under my skirt, resting on my backside as we walked.

Gary was rewarded by a chorus of horns from passing motorists as they slowly drove by in bumper to bumper traffic and noticed the way I'm dressed and his hand on my butt. He grinned all the way to work.

By the time we arrived, Jimmie was getting ready to open the shop; turning on lights and putting signs out in the front advertising the services available. He already had coffee perking in the waiting room.

The shop doesn't open for another fifteen minutes. Gary led me into his small office on the other side of the waiting room and called his four employees in. As soon as everyone was present he ordered me to undress.

I wasn't surprised. But the order still took my breath away. I wondered if they could hear my heart. It was beating so loudly as I removed my sheer top, tiny skirt and all but nonexistent thong that I could hear nothing else. I was feeling faint as I started to remove my boots. I almost missed it when Gary shook his head to indicate that he wanted me to leave them on.

As I undressed, Gary explained to his employees, "The only fair way to do this is to let you guys go in order of seniority. Jeff, you have her today, then Tony, Donk and Kurt. You still have to take care of business. And the customers are going to have priority. But if you're on break or if there aren't any customers waiting and I'm not using her then you can fuck her or get her to suck you off.

"Her ass is still cherry. That's off limits until I tell you different. I think it would be cruel to make all of you wait to have her for the first time and we all know what a nice guy I am. So I'm going to let you all get a quick blowjob. Don't take all day."

I was naked long before Gary finished explaining my fate to his employees. I stood there, surrounded by four horny males, waiting for the rapes to start.

When Gary finished explaining the schedule to his men there was a moment of silence before Tony exclaimed, "Look at that fucking ass! You could sit your drink on that!"

The others laughed and Kurt added, "Yeah! She'd make one hell of an end table!"

With one step, Jeff stood directly in front of me. He was so close I could feel the heat from his body. He reached out with both hands and groped me roughly for a moment. I got the impression he was doing it more to see how I'd react than anything else. He squeezed and pulled on my breasts and then inserted two fingers in my vagina. He grinned and announced, "She don't look happy, but the bitch is wet. I think she likes this more than she's lettin' on!"

He pulled his fingers out of me and pushed me to my knees on the tile floor. He opened his pants and pulled out his erection. The others gathered around and watched as I began to perform the odious chore that's to be one of my main duties for the next four months.

I tried to ignore the crude and obscene remarks of the others as I knelt there, totally naked, and began sucking another stranger's penis. His cock ... I've never said that word. I've never even thought it before now. I've heard it. I know what it means. I'm just not the kind of person who uses that language. Or I wasn't. But I'm a COCKSUCKER now.

Not long after I started, Tony exclaimed, "Hey, Jimmie! Whadaya think about yer sweet little wife sucking and fucking all the guys at work? I'd be pretty pissed if it was me. It must take a special kind of pussy to watch his wife getting it on with the guys he works with, especially knowing how much she hates it."

I couldn't see Jimmie. If he answered I didn't hear it. Despite the crude phrasing I found myself agreeing with Tony.

Tony wasn't finished humiliating him in front of the other men. He chuckled and said, "Let me see what you look like in your wife's skivvies, faggot. I ain't never seen a boy in panties before. I bet your cute little ass looks pretty good in girl's underwear."

There was a moment of silence and then the sound of flesh slapping flesh. Jimmie gasped and Gary snarled, "Do what you're fucking told, pussy."

I heard the rustling of cloth. Then I heard laughter and a few derogatory remarks as Jimmie pulled his pants down for the amusement of the others.

Just before Jeff filled my mouth with the first load of bitter cum of the day, Tony chuckled and said, "I don't know, boys. That's a sexy looking little ass he's got on him. I might just have to get me some of that later. Look at him. It don't look like there's a hair on his body. Shit, if he had longer hair and some tits he'd be pretty fucking hot!"

I swallowed Jeff's cum so easily that it bothered me. I don't want to be good at this! I sat up on my heels while Jeff backed away and put his clothing in order. I caught a glimpse of Jimmie. He was standing nearby with tears in his eyes. His pants were still down below the pastel pink panties he's wearing. He doesn't look like much of a man.

Tony quickly blocked my view. His pants were already open. He was massaging his hard penis with his hand. He touched the tip to my lips and it started again.

Jeff and Tony both apparently have average size sex organs. Both are slightly larger than Jimmie's. Compared to the ordeal I experienced when sucking Gary's cock it wasn't so bad. I really had to struggle when Gary made me take his large cock in my mouth.

Unlike Jeff, Tony was not content to stand there and let me suck on his penis. He gripped my head between his strong hands and began thrusting it into my mouth violently. I struggled to breathe and to control the gagging as his penis struck the back of my throat painfully at the end of every stroke.

The others saw me struggling but far from eliciting any sympathy from the onlookers, the cruel comments I heard made it abundantly clear they found my predicament amusing. There was laughter and there were more crude remarks as I struggled just to survive this violent, perverted act. To make matters worse, he seemed to take a very long time to reach orgasm. Or maybe it just seemed that way because it hurt so much.

He finally filled my mouth with another bitter load of male cream. But he left his penis in my mouth so long that Gary eventually had to remind him that they have to get to work.

Tony groaned as he pulled his penis from my mouth. I swallowed, wiped the tears from my eyes and took a few deep breaths. Tony moved away and his place was immediately taken by Donk. I assumed, of course, that Donk is a nickname. I was naively unaware that I'm about to find out why they call him that.

Donk stood in front of me and unfastened his pants. He slid them down and there was laughter all around as the huge tube of flesh, only marginally restrained by his white underwear came into view.

Kurt laughed the loudest. His voice is pitched very high and is easily recognizable. He sounded like a little boy when he exclaimed excitedly, "That's why everyone calls him Donk! The son of a bitch is hung like a fucking donkey! I can't wait to see you sucking on that big ol' licorice stick!"

Then he turned his attention back to my husband and taunted, "How about it, Jimmie boy?! You getting turned on yet? You wanna see your pretty little wife sucking on ten inches of donkey dick? Is that gonna turn you on or are you just jealous?"

I didn't look up to see Jimmie's reaction. I found myself staring in terror at a human sex organ larger than I imagined possible. There was laughter all around as I stared at a dark black penis that's nearly as big around as my forearm and at least ten inches long.

I was just starting to feel confident about my ability to satisfy men in this perverted manner after last night, except for Gary of course. Jeff had been pretty easy to satisfy. Tony was only slightly more difficult because he was so violent. But this! This is like my worst nightmare come true!

Donk chuckled and said, "Don't worry, bitch. I ain't gonna fuck your throat like Tony tried to do. You just go ahead and suck on it as best you can. Use your hand on what you can't get in your mouth and we'll both be happy. But while you're sucking on my cock I want you to think about what that thing is going to feel like when I get a chance to stick it in your pussy about three days from now. I'm gonna fuck you so hard and so deep they'll have to carry your cute little ass out of here on a stretcher."

I didn't react the way he or the others expected. I didn't even have the sort of reaction I would have expected. I thought back to last night and the orgasms I was unable to resist when Gary raped me with his large penis. I felt guilty for what I was thinking because I realized that although I should have been repulsed, instead I was curious. I couldn't help wondering what it might feel like to have something this large inside of me if Gary's large organ brought be so much pleasure.

When I realized what I was thinking I was furious with myself. Could Gary change me this much by subjecting me to just one evening of sexual assault?! I'm not the kind of girl who performs oral sodomy on strangers, or even my husband! And I'm certainly not the kind of girl who contemplates intercourse with a black man and wonders what it will feel like to be penetrated by a large black penis!

And yet those are exactly the things that are going through my mind! At least I'm not so far gone that I don't despise myself for what I was thinking.

I suddenly came to my senses. I returned to the present and reached out to steady Donk's throbbing organ. I got the impression as I wrapped my fingers around it that it feels somehow hotter than the others. And it feels every bit as huge as it looks. I couldn't get my fingers all of the way around it. I could feel its substantial weight as I supported it in my hand.

I stared at it for a moment longer. Then I leaned closer and began to lick the already moist tip. The knob at the top of his shaft is as big as a golf ball! The hole in the end that's oozing all of that lubricant looks nearly large enough to stick my finger in! I wondered, considering that his testicles are sized in proportion to his massive penis, just how much semen I'm going to be trying to swallow in a few more minutes.

That's all the time I had to contemplate what I'm about to have to do. I opened my mouth and worked my lips over the large head of his penis. Beyond that there wasn't much that I could do. I was able to engulf only another inch at the most of that donkey sized shaft. I'm going to have to use my hand on the rest.

It was difficult because my mouth is so full, but I managed to move my tongue around and over that huge knob. I cradled his massive testicles in my left hand and began to slide my right hand up and down the rest of the shaft. That was the best I could do for him. But I suppose a man with a sex organ this large must get used to this problem. He may have been less than pleased with how little of his enormous dick I'm able to fit in my mouth but he didn't complain.

Tony asked Donk, "How's she doing? I still see a lot of dick sticking out there."

Donk sighed and said, "Not too bad. I only had one other white girl suck me off. But it don't matter what color they are. I haven't met a girl yet who could suck on my cock the way they suck on yours. The test will come when she gets me off and my balls start emptying in her mouth. I've had to perform CPR on more than one poor girl who nearly drowned."

I tried to ignore the degrading banter and concentrate on the task at hand. My jaw hurt from remaining open so far for such an extended period of time. My arm quickly began to tire from the rapid movement of my hand on his shaft. I can't say how long it lasted. I only know that I was exhausted by the time he finally groaned, shivered violently and then tensed up. In a breathless voice he said, "Oh yeah, baby! Here it comes!"

Then the flood gates opened and I learned that he had not been exaggerating, or at least not by much. I don't think I'm in danger of drowning and I won't require CPR. But damn!!

I have come to learn something in the last twelve hours that I never expected to know. I've performed fellatio on enough males in that time that now I think I have a pretty good idea of how much ejaculate is to be expected from the average male orgasm. It isn't as much as I expected, only between one and two or three tablespoons. I'm not sure what it is that determines the volume of fluid involved. To be honest, I don't really care why some men cum more than others.

Donk didn't nearly drown me when he reached orgasm. But the volume was certainly remarkable. He filled my mouth with at least three but more likely four or five times what I have come to expect from a normal orgasm. I pulled my lips back to just cover the tip of his penis and worked furiously on his shaft with my hand, swallowing over and over as my mouth filled with his bitter spend.

It wasn't until it was over that I realized that I hadn't gagged or choked, despite the incredible volume of fluid. But it must have been obvious to everyone that the amount of cum he produced had been unusual and that I had struggled to swallow it all. They all looked at me in amazement as Donk finally stepped back after patting me on the head and telling me what a good cocksucker I am.

A good cocksucker! I despise the word. I despise the deed. But now I most certainly am one. And according to Donk I'm a good one. That's certainly not something I ever aspired to in my once chaste life.

The proceedings were interrupted when a car pulled up to be serviced. Tony and Jeff went out to write it up and perform the oil change while I quickly performed my own service on Kurt. I think it's safe to assume that watching me perform the way I am, watching me being used and humiliated like this excites him. Or maybe he doesn't get to enjoy having a woman perform fellatio on him as often as the other men do. For whatever reason he reached orgasm more quickly than any of the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.