I Did It for My Husband - Cover

I Did It for My Husband

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young couple is trapped by a new neighbor into working off a debt in a most unusual way. This is actually a romance story, but not until the very end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I must have jumped two feet in the air when the doorbell rang. I'm out of time! I thought about not answering the door. I desperately want to leave him standing out there until he gives up and returns to his house. But I pictured Jimmie and what would become of him, to both of us, if I don't let Gary in. Like a craven coward I went to the door and opened it; not to surrender to him but to reason with him. The things this evil man wants from us, from me, the terms he laid out for the satisfaction of the debt that Jimmie owes, those things just aren't possible.

Gary was standing there as expected. Who else could it be? We never have company. But this evening he looks slightly different. He showed up tonight without his usual phony smile, the smile that never reaches his eyes. He looked angry, until he saw my dress. The leer returned to his face in an instant. His eyes scanned my body as though the dress was a sign of my surrender. I know what he's thinking. I dressed to please him. He must assume that I've also resigned myself to being his sex slave. I haven't. I can't.

His eyes swept over me and he said, "That's more like it. Or at least it's a step in the right direction. We'll have to go shopping. You need a new wardrobe, some more appropriate clothes to wear. You're going to start dressing like the hot little bitch you are."

I gasped, both at his offensive language and the implications of his statement. But I didn't speak. For a moment I had to wonder, can I be as weak as my spineless husband?!

Gary stood on my front porch with another twelve-pack of beer in one hand and a bottle of wine under his arm. He looked me right in the eye and demanded to know what I'm wearing under my dress.

"I-I-I ... th-th-that isn't any of your concern!"

I said the right words. But we both heard my lack of conviction. Suddenly I was terrified. Can it be that he's going to get his way?! Can I be that easy to control?!!

His expression instantly turned ice cold. There was a definite threat of violence in his eyes. I knew I should slam the door in his face. Instead, I stood there holding it open; another subtle sign of surrender. My knees were knocking so violently I thought he might be able to hear them! I could almost feel the blood rushing through my veins as my fear of this man overwhelmed me. The knowledge that I've never felt fear like this before only added to the terror I'm experiencing. Suddenly I'm not so certain that I'll be able to deny him!

He growled, "Don't you ever fucking talk back to me again! Do you understand me, bitch?! I assume your pussy of a husband explained the new facts of life to you. He's too big of a wuss not to. Let's get this straight right here and now. If I'm going to have a problem with you I'll just turn around and leave right now. I'll go on back to my place and start making phone calls. What's it going to be?"

There it is, the ultimatum. Now I have to decide. But god! How can I?! How can I possibly do the terrible things I know he's going to make me do if I don't stop this here and now.

My face is already so red that it itches. I'm more terrified than I've ever been in my life. My heart is fluttering in my chest. I can't seem to draw a full breath. I'm experiencing humiliation beyond belief and nothing has really happened yet! In that moment I discovered I'm just as spineless as Jimmie.

In that moment I accepted the fact that he has won the battle without a fight. With tears in my eyes I whispered, "I'll do what you want."

Just like that I surrendered. The unthinkable is my new reality. It was just that easy for him to assert his power over me.

He interrupted my despair to say, "Well?"

I looked at him in confusion, forcing myself to glance up and meet his steady gaze; struggling to understand what he wants from me.

He rolled his eyes in disgust and said, "Jesus! I thought you had at least half a brain! I asked you what you're wearing under the dress! Never mind. Don't answer. Take it off."

I gasped again. But his steely eyes bored into me and I stood back to let him in.

He didn't move. He stood on my front porch holding the storm door open and snarled, "I said take it off!"

I sniveled, "I will. Please, not here. Come in so I can close the door. I don't want anyone to see."

He never changed his expression. He snapped, "I don't give a fuck who sees! Now stand in the door where you were and take off your friggin' dress. I SAID NOW!!"

I jumped at his loud command. But I stepped forward, moving back into the doorway. I cannot believe that I'm actually going to do what he's demanding of me. And yet I glanced around furtively, told myself that I can't possibly do what he wants, and began to unbutton the front of my dress. It's as though my fingers were working independently of my poor, confused brain.

When I glanced around I noticed several of my neighbors out in their yards. I also saw a couple of teenage boys approaching on the sidewalk. I don't know if any of those people are able to see me. They probably can. The houses are built very close to the road here. But as incredible as it must sound, I discovered in that moment that I'm more terrified of Gary than I am of being seen in a compromising position by the neighbors.

Gary is a larger than life figure. He started telling us what to do from the moment we met him two days ago and from the very beginning we permitted him to do so. You don't have to spend much time with him before you get the sense that he's very tightly wrapped, right on the edge of losing control and getting violent. The look in his eyes as he stood there now, glaring at me, daring me to disobey, sent chills down my spine.

When I opened the door to admit Gary a few minutes ago I'm sure he realized that by that act I accept the fact that I'm surrendering to him. I'm not certain that I fully accepted it as I crossed the room to the front door. But I knew it as soon as the door opened and I saw his arrogant face. He apparently reached that conclusion before I did!

Now I'm demonstrating my surrender to him by complying with his outrageous commands. Now he knows I'll do what he demands of me. Now he knows he's going to have sex with me. He knows that I'm going to let him rape me. And I don't care what Jimmie says, it's going to be rape. I'm not doing these things of my own free will. When it takes place it will not be a consensual sex act.

I have to acknowledge to myself now that I've opened the door; now that I'm actually unbuttoning my dress in the doorway, that I'm going to let him have sex with me. But it will be rape just as surely as if he's holding me down and tearing my clothes off. I have no choice. I'm being forced by the leverage he has over us to submit to him. But just as telling, I'm forced by my fear of him.

I stared at Gary's feet as I worked my shaking fingers down the front of my dress. I can feel the veins in my temples throbbing. I feel a fist squeezing my guts painfully in its cruel grip. And I feel more humiliated than I thought possible.

But most of all I feel fear ... fear and loathing. Loathing for Gary because he's demanding this of me and because of what he did to Jimmie earlier today.

I also feel loathing for Jimmie for putting me in this position. And in that moment I realized that I feel loathing for myself, too. Until it actually happened I could never have imagined that I would give in to this evil creature this way. I have never felt so helpless in my life. It only makes it worse that I can easily put a stop to this. I need only say no and slam the door in his leering face.

It didn't seem to take any time at all for me to unbutton my dress. I held the sides together for a few seconds, desperately not wanting to put myself on display in my modest underwear. But finally I let it fall open and dropped my hands to my side.

Gary grinned scornfully and exclaimed, "Christ! My mother wears sexier underwear than that!"

Movement off to the side caught my eye. I glanced up to see the two teenage boys I spotted a few minutes ago. They're standing on the sidewalk in front of our house now. They're staring at me as I stand in front of my neighbor with my dress hanging open and my underwear exposed.

I whispered, "Please. There are boys on the sidewalk. They're staring at me. Please come in so I can shut the door."

He grinned lasciviously and said, "I know. I can see their reflection in your window. I think it's amusing. They look pretty young. Do you think they're virgins?"

I nearly fell to my knees. My entire body was trembling. I groaned and replied in a terrified whisper, "I don't know. I don't even know who they are! Please, Gary."

His smile disappeared in an instant. He snapped, "Sir, bitch! From now on you call me sir! One of them lives in the house on the other side of me. Would you like me to introduce you?"

I felt the tears welling up in my eyes again. He doesn't care. He's enjoying this immensely! I quickly pleaded, "Please, sir. Please don't do this to me. Not here. Not like this!"

He ignored me. He glanced down at my body again and said, "There are going to be some drastic changes around here. As of now you're never to wear a bra or pantyhose again unless I order you to do so. When we go shopping for your new wardrobe we'll get you some sexy panties. They're going to be on display a lot so they'll need to be sexy and attractive. But until then, no panties either. Take your panties and pantyhose off."

I hesitated again. I wasn't certain I could make myself do what he just demanded of me. When I didn't move fast enough he asked, "Did Jimmie boy show you his ass when he got home?"

I shook my head.

"Did he tell you what I did to him?"

I nodded.

"How would you like to receive the same punishment right out here on the porch?"

The two boys seemed to be inching closer. I looked into Gary's eyes and I can see that he has every intention of stripping me and spanking me with his belt on my naked behind. I don't doubt for a second that he'll do it right out there on my front porch in front of all my neighbors if I don't obey.

I groaned in helpless horror as my thumbs hooked onto the waistbands of my pantyhose and panties and slowly began to inch them down over my hips. I'm standing just inside my front door. My toes are nearly touching the doorsill. I'm as close as I can be to standing outside without stepping onto the porch.

I didn't want to look up. But I couldn't stop myself. I glanced around again. The things I'm doing here to appease Gary are not going unnoticed. The man who lives across the street and two houses down has come closer. Now he's standing where he can see around Gary. He's standing in a good position to see me as I allow Gary to humiliate me in public.

No. That isn't accurate. He isn't humiliating me. He's ordering me to humiliate myself. And I'm obeying. That's even worse!

I slid my underwear down, stopping just before unveiling my neatly trimmed pubic hair. I slid my shoes off, took a deep breath, and slowly slid my underwear and pantyhose down to my feet. I pulled my feet free and tossed the two garments inside.

When I straightened back up I glanced hopefully at Gary. I pleaded with my eyes to put an end to this. His cruel smile returned and he said, "I guess you might as well take the rest of it off. Then we can go inside."

I was sobbing openly as I slid my dress off my shoulders and let it fall around my feet. I stood in my doorway in only a bra and wondered why I'm still alive. How can I not have died from the humiliation I'm feeling?

I reached behind my back and struggled with the clasp on my bra. My fingers were shaking so violently I couldn't unfasten it. Instead, I slid the straps off my shoulders and pushed my one remaining garment down to my waist. I turned it around, feeling the cool evening air on my naked breasts. I tried not to think about Gary and the other three males watching me as I continued to struggle with the clasp.

I finally freed it and dropped it on the dress at my feet.

Gary's eyes roamed my body. Then he looked around to see who else is watching. He turned back to me and asked, "How many men have seen you naked before now?"

I didn't even have to think about it. "Only two, Jimmie and my doctor."

He chuckled and said, "And in one afternoon that number has increased to seven. Don't let it bother you. That number is going to keep going up. You'll probably get used to it eventually."

Seven! I glanced around to see who else is watching me undress in my doorway. I finally noticed another of my neighbors across the street has stepped out onto his front porch and is watching us. Even from where I'm standing I can see the shock on his face. I can see him well enough to see that he needs a shave. So I know that from where he's standing he has a good view of my naked body.

Gary watched me looking around for a moment. Then he said, "Get inside, bitch. I'm hungry and whatever you're cooking smells great. We need to hurry up and eat so we can go shopping. Unless you have some sexy clothes you think I'll approve of in your closet you'll need something to wear to work because you sure as hell ain't gonna dress like that anymore!"

I moved my clothes out of the way with my foot and stepped back to permit Gary to enter. As soon as he stepped inside I closed my front door. It wasn't that much of a relief to finally be able to close my door. I just let evil inside. I just knowingly admitted a rapist into my home.

I bent down carefully and picked up my clothes. Gary stood there, watching me, enjoying my nudity and my embarrassment. He seems highly amused. Probably because I'm being so careful to avoid letting him see any more of my body than necessary, or maybe because he knows now that I've surrendered to him and that he's going to have sex with me. Or perhaps he's just amused because I surrendered so easily. In any case, he's made it clear since the first moment he entered our home that he wants my body. It's his now and he knows it.

He waited for me to precede him but I only took two steps before I saw Jimmie standing in the living room and came to a sudden stop. His face is bright, bright red, for very good reason. He's wearing nothing but a pair of my panties!

Gary came up behind me as I stood there staring at Jimmie in shock. His arm went around me and his hand came to rest on my breast. He pulled my body back against his and said, "As you can see, your old underwear won't go to waste. Jimmie boy will be wearing your panties from now on. They don't look as good on him as they do on your sweet ass. But I think the boys at work will like this better. Now he looks more like the faggot that it turns out he is. I bet you had no idea what a great cocksucker your husband is."

His hand began to squeeze and pull on my breast. I stood there, crying softly while my husband watched his boss play with my breast. When his fingers closed on my nipple I was shocked. I was unaware of how erect they had become. An involuntary shudder ran through my body as he squeezed and pulled at my nipple. I wanted nothing more than to slap his face and run from the room. But I just stood there, submitting. God I hate that word!

Gary finally dropped his hand. He slapped the cheek of my butt and said, "Come on, bitch! Let's eat!"

He handed me the beer and wine he was still carrying. I took it into the kitchen and brought him a cold beer from last night. Then I served dinner ... in the nude.

Before I took my seat I poured myself a glass of wine. This time I poured the glass full to the brim. I needed alcohol like I never have before.

Before I took my seat at the table I asked Jimmie if he wants a beer. Before he could respond, Gary said, "No alcohol for him tonight. He'll be driving."

I brought Jimmie a glass of tea and sat on the other side of Gary. The smell of the roast cooking has been driving me crazy for hours. We haven't been able to afford a nice meal like this in I don't know how long. But now we sat, picking at our food while Gary wolfed down his meal and began enthusiastically explaining my new job to me as if he thought I'd be excited, too.

"The way I see it, once I get you dressed the way I want you, business should really start to pick up. You'll be working in the waiting room, serving coffee to my customers and entertaining them. Jimmie boy will be keeping the place cleaned up and providing other services as needed. I can guarantee he won't be working on any more cars!

"You two can pack up your stuff this weekend. My house was just remodeled and it's in a little better shape than this place. You're going to have to notify the landlord that you're moving. You'll be living with me until you've paid me back. I'll figure your salaries, at minimum wage, of course. But instead of paying you I'll deduct what you earn from what you owe me every payday. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to charge you for room and board. I guess that will depend on how happy I am with your performance. You might want to keep that in mind when I tell you to do something."

I couldn't stop crying as I listened to him laying out the details of my life of involuntary servitude. It's hard to think under these strange circumstances, but I tried to work out in my head how long it will take us to repay him if he keeps all our money. It comes out to four months if he doesn't decide to charge us for room and board. Four months! I'm going to be a sex slave and his office bimbo for four months!

I suddenly realized that I'm going to be ill. I scrambled from the table and ran for the bathroom. I made it just in time. I fell to my knees in front of the toilet and my stomach churned. But there was nothing in me. I knelt there in a cold sweat experiencing dry heaves for a minute or two before I realized that it was just my body reacting to fear and shock.

I got up and rinsed out my mouth. I washed my face, avoiding looking at the reflection of my naked body in the mirror as much as possible. I don't want to be reminded of what Gary can see when he looks at me. When I knew I couldn't delay any longer I went back out to the kitchen.

Gary looked up calmly when I returned to the room. He smiled disdainfully and asked, "Tell me, Kendra. Are you any good at sucking cock?"

I felt the blood drain from my face. I suppose that in the back of my mind I knew he was going to require that disgusting act of me. It's common knowledge that men like him enjoy that sort of thing. He has, after all, already forced Jimmie to do it to him. That was a pretty big clue that he's going to require it of me.

But Jimmie and I aren't into that kinky stuff. We like sex. We enjoy making love. But according to Jimmie's church oral sex is a sin and so he would never even consider it. I don't buy into the part about it being a sin. I have always been, however, kind of glad he feels that way. I've always thought that it sounds like a pretty nasty thing for a girl to do.

Gary was watching my face closely. He already has his answer. He grinned and said, "You've never done it, have you?"

I whispered, "No, sir"

He chuckled and said, "I hope you do a better job than Jimmie boy did. He really sucks at sucking. He has potential. But he's going to need a lot more practice.

"I can see you're worried about not being very good at it. You needn't. There are going to be plenty of cocks for both of you from now on. You'll both be getting a lot of practice. I guess you might as well come on over here and let me see how well you do since you don't seem to have an appetite."

I glanced at Jimmie. His face and neck are still bright red. But he stared down at his plate as if he has no idea that his boss is about to force me to put his penis in my mouth. I still can't decide if I feel sympathy for him or despise him. But I think I'm starting to lean towards despising him.

I walked around the small table on shaking legs. Before I could go to my knees, Gary reached out and insinuated his hand between my thighs, just below my vulva. I shivered in fear. But I didn't move. I didn't speak. I stood there shaking like a leaf while his hand crept slowly up until it came into contact with my sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.