Humbled - Cover

Humbled

Copyright© 2009 by reddbunnz

Chapter 4: The Rules Change

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Rules Change - A submissive billionaire experiences a major change in his life when his adult daughter introduces him to a new Femdom world.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The following morning I awoke as normal, but was surprised to see that I still was wearing The Humbler, handcuffs, and the ring gag. However, when I moved my wrists behind my back the cuffs popped open. Next, I reached behind my legs and pulled on The Humbler. It, too, popped open. Lastly, I removed the ring gag and got ready for work. Naturally Monica was not awake yet, so I left her a brief note before making the journey into my office.

Most of that morning all I could think about was how I spent most of the night naked with a ring gag in my mouth while savoring the taste of dried pussy and cock cum, my hands cuffed behind my back, and my balls imprisoned in The Humbler. I had to finish a major software program that had to be presented to the Federal Commerce Department the next day, but was having trouble concentrating on the final de-bugging process. About an hour after I got to work my corporate legal director called me to say that there had been some major law changes during the night in Congress, and I needed to come to his office quickly. I explained that I did not have time, but he quickly replied that the future of my company might depend upon some decisions we needed to make quickly.

Upon entering his office area, I said good morning to his administrative assistant, Carol. She was wearing her normal low cut blouse sans bra and a very short mini skirt. She also was wearing her normal fuck-me stiletto heels and matching stockings. Her nipples appeared to be hard and were trying to poke through her sheer blouse. I always suspected that there was something funny going on between Carol and my legal director, Donald. He probably had been playing with her tits right before I arrived. But as long as she was not objecting, I found it easier to stay out of their private lives. This was my submissive side. I found it easier to ignore the obvious than to take a stand. Later I would find out that this was a major management error.

Upon entering his office, I saw Donald busy on his computer. He quickly asked me to wait about 30 seconds while he finished researching a new bill that was passed that night in Congress.

"Well, Donald, what's so important that it could not wait?" I asked.

Donald began to explain the many activities of the now powerful Pussy Power Party (PPP) that was currently in total control of the U.S. Government and 49 of the 50 states governments. He explained that the U.S. House of Representatives is not only seventy-five percent women, but also two-thirds of those women also belong to the ruling PPP. In the Senate the majority is now 99-2 in favor of women, of which 90 are PPP members. The PPP also controls the White House (President Gloria Stedmann and Vice President Nancy Polski have been active PPP members for the past 20 years) and six of the nine Supreme Court judges.

"Early this morning Congress finished passing a bill that will change our lives forever," Donald reported. "It just passed the legislation that we all have feared: the Subversive Chauvinists Act (SCA). This law will make the lives of all men one living hell from now on."

Donald went on to explain that the SCA basically gives all women the right to have any man they want arrested and charged with a SCA crime. The SCA law is similar to the Sexual Discrimination laws that were passed in the early 2000s, but SCA violations are criminal crimes and include criminal, not civil, penalties. He explained that women can have men arrested for almost anything under the guise of SCA misconduct. He also said that the SCA law has three levels of punishment, any of which would ruin a man's life.

For a man to be arrested and charged as a SCA Level One violator, it only takes two female private citizens or one female law enforcement officer to sign the SCA complaint. He said the law is rather vague, and does not define exactly what constitutes a SCA violation. So almost anything sexual can be considered illegal under the law. He further explained that the penalty for any man convicted as a SCA Level One offender is: 1) A mandatory public flogging; 2) Total public and private nudity for the remainder of his life; and 3) He is to be publicly and permanently branded with a giant red "C" on his right ass cheek so any woman would know that he is a convicted SCA offender."

"For a man to be charged with a SCA Level Two crime, five, not two, private female citizens or two, not one, female law enforcement officers have to sign the complaint. However, if any man is charged as a SCA Level One offender for the second time, it is mandatory that the charges are immediately upgraded to SCA Level Two. The penalty for a SCA Level Two conviction is: 1) A public flogging; 2) Total public and private nudity for the remainder of his life; 3) Two permanent red "C" brands, one on each ass cheek; and 4) He is permanently declared a non-human and is sold into slavery for the remainder of his life. Any one of the ladies who signed the complaint will have the right of first refusal to purchase the new slave. If all refuse or cannot afford the court assigned price, the slave will then be sold at a public slave auction. Either way, the man will be spending the remainder of his life in slavery to a Feminist pussy or asshole."

Donald continued, "SCA Level Three is the worst. Any complaint filed against a man for a SCA Level Three crime has to be signed by 10 female private citizens or by three female law enforcement officers. Or, if a man is charged with his second SCA Level Two or a third SCA Level One crime, the charges are automatically upgraded to SCA Level Three. SCA Level Three is a mandatory capital offense. Any man convicted of a SCA Level Three violation will be immediately executed at the completion of the trial. And, any crime of violence against women, including any form of rape or wife beating, is now a SCA Level three crime and conviction carries the mandatory death sentence."

Donald concluded, "There are no appeals to any SCA conviction, so anyone sentenced as a SCA violator is screwed for life. The SCA law goes into effect at midnight tonight and is retroactive for five years. All of us could be naked and in handcuffs this time tomorrow."

I was dumbfounded as I digested the information that Donald had just explained. Of course he did not know that I was a natural submissive, and had spent most of last night naked and in handcuffs anyway. I also could see his concern. He probably had been forcing Carol to suck his cock or bend over for a good pussy or ass reaming daily. Since this act was retroactive, he probably would be charged by Carol or some other woman that he had been sexually harassing for the past five years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.