Humbled
Chapter 1: The Peeping Step Dad

Copyright© 2009 by reddbunnz

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Peeping Step Dad - A submissive billionaire experiences a major change in his life when his adult daughter introduces him to a new Femdom world.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I had just awakened with a middle of the night urge felt by many 50 something men — the urge to pee. I, like many men my age, have developed a larger than normal prostrate, which wakes me up at least once each night. And since I am in the middle of a total remodeling of the bathroom attached to the Master Suite in my 20 room mansion, I had to wander down the hall to the main second story lavatory. Right past the room now occupied by my 21 year-old daughter, Monica. My daughter that I hadn't seen in almost 15 years, who called three weeks ago and asked to move in my house while she was pursuing an acting career.

As I ventured past Monica's bedroom, I noticed a dim light coming from beneath her slightly open door. And I heard noises. Not just any noises. But cries that appeared to be coming from a man in pain. I also heard a swishing sound, followed by a loud "crack". It sounded like someone was receiving a good whipping. I also heard a female voice yell "Suck that cock, you Bitch!" I stopped to check and see if anything was wrong. Her door was slightly open, so I quietly peered into her room. And I could not believe my eyes.

I saw a sight that I would have never imagined. There was my nearly naked, adult daughter sitting in front of her computer — watching a porn video. But not just any video: It was a video of a naked man, on his knees, sucking another man's cock. He was sucking a cock while a nearly naked woman was whipping his ass with a riding crop. The lady wielding the crop was barely dressed — only wearing black, six inch, fuck-me stiletto heels and matching stockings. I could not see Monica's hands, so I assumed that she was busy pleasuring herself while watching the video. I also could not see the lady's face in the video, as she had her back to the camera while whipping the man's ass. But her ass was quite a site--very lovely and quite fuckable.

There was one thing that really surprised me about this scene. The man's balls sac was pulled back between his legs and was incased in a wooden contraption. It was a wooden frame about three feet long with a hole in the middle. The wooden frame totally encircled his balls sac — a testicle pillory, if you like. And it was long enough to rest against the back of his thighs. If he tried to stand, the testicle pillory would pull his balls sac off. In addition, the man's hands were pulled behind his back and were cuffed to the respective ends of the testicle pillory. So he was stuck in that position, sucking another man's cock while the lady whipped his ass with a riding crop. I was mesmerized by the scene playing on my daughter's computer.

How painful it must be to be in that position. Then I suddenly realized that while I was staring at the computer, my hand was fondling my own cock. It was rock hard. God, I loved this. I suddenly realized what made me hard: I was daydreaming about what it would be like to be in his position. A natural born submissive, I wanted to change places with the man in the video. I then realized that if I didn't move on, I would eventually cum. How would I explain my actions to my daughter? How would I explain why I just spurted my seed all over her door while peeping into her bedroom in the middle of the night? So, I quickly gained control and quietly continued my journey to the bathroom.

Just a little background about me and my daughter: I am a 50 something divorced man. One who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. My Father was a computer and business genius. Bill Gates may have gotten all the publicity, but there were many like him who went from rags to riches during the 80s and 90s. My Father was one of those who benefited financially, but kept under the radar screen. He was a very domineering man. One who knew what he wanted, and how to get it. He also crushed anyone foolish enough to stand in his way. By the time I was born he was a billionaire.

My Mother, on the other hand, was a typical, rich man's trophy wife. Where he was totally domineering, she was naturally submissive. Blonde and beautiful with big tits and a shapely ass. What we commonly call a "dumb blonde". Dumb like a fox. Although she was an intelligent woman, she never showed it publicly. She also was born dirt poor, and had no desire to return to those roots. She knew that in order to keep the good life she had to keep my dad happy. She knew her role: Cook, clean, and be available sexually whenever needed. A natural Stepford Wife. She knew that her primary job in our family was to provide sex on demand and a male heir. I was that male heir. The first born son and the only child. Immediately after I was born she had her tubes tied. My Father was too busy building a financial empire to worry about raising a family. Like Henry VIII, all he wanted was a male heir.

Once I was born, my Mother's value to my Father decreased immensely. She also knew that keeping him happy sexually was all that remained. And, she was good at her job. To insure that there were no more "surprises", my Father rarely screwed her pussy. His favorite location was either her mouth or her ass. Both were in constant use. My Mother was kept naked whenever we were home alone. No need to cover up her assets. That's all she was to my Father — an asset. The only time she wore panties was during her period. And she never wore a bra. The only real clothing my Mother owned were revealing party dresses. These all had low cut V necklines, and were cut so short she usually showed per pussy whenever she bent over. She was never allowed to wear a bra or panties under these dresses, no matter what the social occasion. At most social events everyone in attendance knew that before the night would end Mother would be naked with cum dripping from her holes.

My Father also was an authoritarian. I learned early in life to disobey him meant the belt. Or, the strap. Always while tied up and naked. Probably because of how both my Mother and I were treated at home, I became a natural submissive. More than once both my Mother and I were tied together -- both naked -- for a joint whipping. My whipping was for something that I either did or failed to do. Hers was for whatever I did or failed to do, because she was responsible for my actions, too. After which I had to watch while my Father fucked my Mother in the ass. To this day I am surprised that I did not receive the same. I was still receiving the strap when I went away to college. I thought all boys received regular whipping like me.

Although I received most of my personality traits from my Mother, I did inherit my Father's love for computers. Like him, I was a computer programming genius. While at school I spent most of my spare time in the computer lab. By the time I graduated, I had written several programs that were marketed exclusively by my Father's company. While working on one of those projects, I met my Father's real life clone. Only this clone was female. She had all of my Father's characteristics. Only she had a cunt between her legs instead of a cock. Other than her gender, she was what my Father wanted me to be.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.