Humbled - Cover

Humbled

Copyright© 2009 by reddbunnz

Chapter 9: Seventh Heaven

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Seventh Heaven - A submissive billionaire experiences a major change in his life when his adult daughter introduces him to a new Femdom world.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Just before arriving home, I figured that the Flogging Party that Monica and her mother, Mistress Michelle, were forcing me to attend tonight could not be any worse. Upon arriving home, I stripped at the front door as required by Monica. As I placed cuffs on both my wrists and ankles as also required, I could hear Monica in the middle of sexual pleasure. When walking past the main parlor, I fully expected to see Slave Sam or Mistress Michelle providing the satisfaction that my step daughter was obviously experiencing. Instead I only saw Monica in the room. Totally naked, with a gigantic dildo plunging in and out of her obviously fully aroused cunt as she was screaming in obvious sexual delight. I could not help but to watch her pleasure herself to completion. When she opened her eyes and saw me staring, I figured that I was in serious trouble. I tried to sneak away, but she quickly ordered me to stop.

"Oh, Daddy Pig, please come here," she requested. Only I knew that it was more than a request.

"I have some news for you. And I understand that you have a lot of news for me, too." Obviously she had already been talking with Henrietta and knew that she was now on my corporate Board of Directors.

"Hands," she ordered. I immediately presented my hands and she temporarily removed the cuffs from my wrists.

"Back," she added. I immediately turned and placed my wrists together behind my back. She quickly reattached the cuffs around my wrists behind my back.

"Floor," she instructed while pointing at her feet. I immediately assumed the proper position lying on my back with my head positioned near her feet. She immediately stepped forward, placing a foot on each side of my head, then squatted down and slowly lowered her legs so that both her pussy and asshole were positioned directly atop my face.

"Pleasure!" she commanded. "Get that tongue busy until I tell you to stop!"

"Slut Sam, BJ!" Monica ordered to her Mother's private sexual slave. Slut Sam immediately knelt beside me and began sucking my cock. I was now in seventh heaven. One beautiful woman was sitting on my face while another was sucking my cock. I couldn't have asked for a more fitting end to a very busy day.

"Now, let me tell you about my day," she commented as I continued to lick her pussy.

"Mistress Michelle, Slut Sam, and I were in the living room enjoying a little pussy licking chain when the doorbell rang. Slut Sam looked out the front door safety keyhole, and then came back into the room and announced that two ladies wearing PPP (Pussy Power Party) Medallion necklaces were at the front door. Slut Sam was afraid that they were going to arrest her, so we told her to go upstairs and stay there until called. I wanted to clean the pussy juice from my face and thighs, but Mistress Michelle said that a little pussy juice drying on your face is good for your complexion. So we both greeted the PPP ladies with wet pussy juice on our faces. After we let the PPP ladies in, they asked to speak to me privately. I told them that Mistress Michelle was my Mother, and anything that they had to say to me they could say to her.

"Monica," they replied. "This is private and personal PPP business. We must insist that we speak to you alone."

"Well, I never..." Mistress Michelle started to say. But, she was quickly interrupted by one of the PPP ladies.

"That's right, and you never will," the PPP lady answered. She then turned back to me and asked if we could talk privately, promising some good news. Mother was turning bright red with jealousy, which made their visit even more enjoyable. I agreed, told Mistress Michelle that we would be in your office if she needed anything. We then went into the office and closed the door on Mistress Michelle.

"Slut Sam told me that after we went into your study without her, Mistress Michelle immediately returned to her bedroom and turned on her computer. I had forgotten that everything in your study is monitored by our computers, and Mistress Michelle was able to watch and hear what we were saying and doing in your study. Slut Sam said that Mistress Michelle was raging with jealousy over the special treatment I was receiving from the PPP ladies."

"After entering your study," Monica explained, "The head PPP lady told me: "Monica, I know you are probably very confused right now. My name is PPP Goddess Irene, and this is PPP Goddess Katrina, or Kat for short. As you remember, both you and your Mother, Mistress Michelle, applied for membership into the PPP about three months ago. Until now we have not acted on your applications, for there was no reason to admit you to our group. In order to join you must be of value to our organization. As of today we would like you to join as a full member, not an associate or probationary one. And I am sure that you know all the additional rights and privileges you will receive as a full PPP member.""

Monica was now humping my face with vigor. "My memory was racing in overdrive," Monica continued to explain.

Monica already knew that under the new PPP political structure, a feudal caste or social class system was back in place. All people now belonged to one of five social class or caste levels -- each one with different rights and privileges. The first and highest is the PPP itself. Everyone who is not a full PPP member is beneath them. They have the most rights and privileges, and only answer to other PPP members. Naturally, all political and business leaders were PPP members. And to belong to the PPP, one had to be born with a pussy.

The Free Women are the next highest social class or caste, followed immediately by the Voluntary Pussy Slaves (Slut Sam is a VPS). Then the Free Men (Men always were below all Free Women and VPSs in the PPP world). Below the Free Men are the L1 Criminals (women and men convicted of any Level One crime, including SCA violations). Lastly are the Sex Slaves (women and men convicted of Level Two crimes are sold into sexual slavery). Of course, there was one other caste, but those members have a very short life expectancy. Those convicted of any Level Three crime, SCA or otherwise, always receive the mandatory public whipping followed by the required 'Air Dance' (PPP jargon for public hanging).

"PPP Goddess Irene went on to explain the changes that had occurred at your company earlier in the day," Monica added,"and how they wanted me to serve on its Board of Directors. But to serve on the Board, I have to be a PPP member. Therefore, I was immediately invited to join the PPP. As soon as I agreed, I was granted the official title of PPP Goddess Monica. (She now outranked all living in Daddy Pig's mansion, including her mother or step father.) Then PPP Goddess Kat placed an official PPP Medallion necklace around my neck, dropped to her knees and granted me the traditional Pussy Power Party greeting (a quick pussy lick with her tongue)."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.