Wow Thanks - Cover

Wow Thanks

Copyright© 2009 by autoeroticrobot

Chapter 18: Interruption

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: Interruption - [FAIR WARNING: this is ALL tease... that's my thing. If that's not your thing, don't read it. Sorry. Thanks.] How it came to pass that life imitated art, where "art" was in the form of a dirty story posted online, and where Jason, his sister and niece did a whole lot of imitating. (MFf, exhib, voy, inc, mast, cons, no actual sex). Jason discovers that his sister is a fan of his erotic fiction. He can't help but look into this. Consequences ensue.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Perhaps it was the intensity of the situation, perhaps it was a moment of doubt about whether this was entirely the right thing to be happening, but I actually realized my erection had dipped to half-mast.

Once I was out of sight, around the corner of the door jamb, I gazed down at myself, disconcerted by this display of half-heartedness.

I began stroking, gently, toying with my cock and enjoying the hotness of its semi-erect smooth shape. Quickly, I became absorbed in the sensations, as I replayed the events of the last several days in my mind. I could feel the cum building up in me, and knew I had to slow down. The half-erection had a very short half-life, apparently.

I looked at the clock on the wall, and it'd only been three minutes. I slowed but didn't stop, and concentrated on just the sensations, now trying to chase out the images of my naked sister and niece, for they were overwhelmingly TOO arousing. Finally, my time was up, and I was able to bring myself to a stop.

I emerged back into the living room, after my five minutes, largely having overcome my self-consciousness. The fantasy and reality of the situation, the incredible arousal I was experiencing and the horny edginess I had just massaged into myself all combined to make me more audacious and less concerned with restraint and appearances.

Because of that, I walked back out boldly, preceded by my rigid member with its tiny grin of sticky precum, and resumed my seat on the couch.

I swear, Lissa's eyes seemed to bug out a little as she stared unabashedly at my lap. Denise's expression was less shocked looking, but it was a gaze of lust I'd never witnessed on my sister before -- it was a delight to see.

"Well, looks like that went well," Denise remarked, sardonically. She raised her eyebrow toward Lissa, who was still staring breathlessly.

Lissa gathered herself, nodded slightly, and said, a little goofily, "Uh, have fun in there?"

I just grinned and shrugged, and sat in such a way that I was fully on display, finally feeling no trepidation at all, and simply ecstatic that they were so evidently enjoying the view. Then I recalled Lissa's little schedule, and, before I could have second thoughts, I turned to Denise and said, "your turn. In the den."

I motioned with my head, indicating the direction.

Denise made a wry smile, and fluidly rose and walked in front of me.

Her breasts were astoundingly buoyant and perfect-looking in that moment, with their broad, chocolate brown, puffy cones topped with their enormous-looking top-hats. Turning back at the door, she said over her shoulder, "no fair -- you can see in, from where you're sitting."

"I'll move," I suggested, and stood and went to the other end of the couch, where she'd been sitting. As I sat, I noted how the cloth of the couch had retained the warmth of her body, and it felt eerily personal.

Sexual. Even more so, when I felt a hint of cooler dampness against my thigh -- oh my, I thought: my dear sister's been leaking a bit.

Now that Denise was out of view, I exchanged glances with Lissa. She s at almost rigidly at attention, her arousal evident in her posture. Clearly on edge. She tilted her head, as if listening, and held her finger to her lips. She wanted to listen to see if she could hear what her mother was up to. I realized they'd been doing the same when I was in there, and wondered if the flap-flap-flap of my wanking had been audible. Hmm ... probably -- I could swear I now heard the faintest "squish-squish-squish "from the den. Wow.

As we listened, I realized Lissa was gradually spreading her legs. Her hands were carefully on the arms of the chair, but she was becoming less and less circumspect in her position. She had begun glancing periodically toward me -- not my face but between my legs. Her attention, her gradual display of her most intimate self to me, the sounds coming from the den -- they all combined to ensure my throbbing cock didn't subside in the least.

I watched raptly as first the lips of her sparsely haired pussy came into view, then their pinkness was revealed, and they parted just slightly, showing the barest hint of the inner lips. At last, I saw her tiny clitoris emerge -- like a shiny little blooming flower in a speeded-up biology film -- from the red-pink, engorged folds near the top.

It was very difficult for me to avoid touching myself. It occurred to me that Lissa was having difficulty, too -- that's why her hands were locked to the arms of the chair, the knuckles almost white despite her overall flushed condition. Almost too quickly, Denise re-emerged from the den, and, seeing the two us with our gazes locked on each other's crotches, just uttered a heavy sigh and took a spot on the couch.

Lissa and I both broke off our mutual contemplation and turned to look at her.

I could tell that Denise was about to tell Lissa it was her turn, but suddenly, the phone rang. We all jumped, we were so fixated on each other and the highly charged erotic energies of the moment.

Denise leaped up and answered the phone, which was on the wall around the corner into the kitchen. Of course, Lissa and I only heard one end of the conversation. Apparently it was Joan -- Marie's mom. Lissa made an expression that can only be described as "oh my god!" She raised hand to her half- rounded, open mouth, with wide, blinking eyes.

I could hear Denise saying something like, "um, sure, no problem ... yes, that's fine." Shortly, I heard her hang up, and she came around the corner. Very motherly, hands on hips, she didn't even need to ask her daughter question.

Lissa said, "god, I like totally forgot. Sorry..."

I looked from one to the other, confused. Lissa explained further, for my benefit more than for her mom's. "Yesterday when I was at Marie's, she asked if it would be ok for her to come over today, since Jeff -- that's Marie's brother -- has some kind of science fair thing, up in St Paul, and Mr de Luca was on some business trip."

I assumed Mr de Luca was Marie's father.

Lissa went on, "And I said sure, and that I'd ask mom but ... uh, with everything that's been happening, I like totally forgot."

Denise sat down. The sexual tension had fled the room, with the combination of the interruption and the news we would be having company for the rest of the day. Denise said, "well, this somewhat changes things. Joan said she'd be dropping Marie off in half an hour."

Lissa nodded, and glanced involuntarily at the flagging wiggler in my lap. As often happens when I've been highly aroused and subsequently lose my erection, a juicy blob of precum now glistened at its tip, and had dripped down onto the cloth of the sofa.

I saw her do a double take, which immediately caused the waning to revert to waxing, once again.

Denise caught her daughter's gaze and she looked too, and grinned, a bit stupidly. Shrugged.

Lissa took a deep breath and forced herself to look away. "Well, we just have to change the rules, again," she said. "Obviously, no more nudism day," she continued, and her gaze swept all three of us, inclusively. As I'm sure we're all disappointed. But the other parts ... can stay the same. As long as we promise not to be, um, too obvious, right?"

Denise nodded, and I said something like, "sure."

More brightly, I added, "Maybe things were going a bit too far, anyway."

Denise chuckled, but Lissa, quite seriously, said, "no. I wouldn't say that. This'll just make things more interesting, right?"

"I suppose it gives us all something to be furtive and sneaky about," I suggested.

"We all seem to sorta like that, don't we?"

Lissa giggled, as her mother outright guffawed at my joke.

"Well, let's get dressed, then," I finally suggested.

But, as Lissa moved to leave the room, Denise stopped her. She said, "you still owe your five minutes for the 8 o'clock hour, Lissa." Almost sternly.

Lissa blanched, then grinned. Almost reflexively, she moved toward the den. Denise stopped her.

"No, I think you should do it right here, on that chair. Jason and I will go into our rooms to get dressed -- I'm sure we'll take longer than five minutes, won't we?" She looked my direction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.