Wow Thanks - Cover

Wow Thanks

Copyright© 2009 by autoeroticrobot

Chapter 16: What's Right?

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: What's Right? - [FAIR WARNING: this is ALL tease... that's my thing. If that's not your thing, don't read it. Sorry. Thanks.] How it came to pass that life imitated art, where "art" was in the form of a dirty story posted online, and where Jason, his sister and niece did a whole lot of imitating. (MFf, exhib, voy, inc, mast, cons, no actual sex). Jason discovers that his sister is a fan of his erotic fiction. He can't help but look into this. Consequences ensue.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"What!" asked Denise in alarm, momentarily terrified, then angry, then just deeply worried, and looking from me to Lissa and back again. "You ... know about Finn?"

"It's ok," I threw in, reassuringly. Still not sure what Lissa planned to say, but impressed with the "partial truth" she'd engineered to ease the impact of the eventual revelation.

"But ... why?" asked Denise.

"There's more, mom." I realized Lissa had just, spontaneously, decided to tell the rest of the story. Lying to parents is always so difficult, isn't it?

Denise's face grew puzzled, again.

Lissa took a shuddering breath, and pushed up from her reclining position, somewhat. My cock missed the gentle leaning of her hot flesh, where it'd been pressing against me.

Finally, she said, "He IS Finn. Finn and uncle Jason are the same person."

"Oh crap," muttered Denise, under her breath. Then, as it sunk in, she suddenly leaped up and said, loudly (but not quite yelling), "you fucking bastard."

Her comment lost a bit of impact as she realized, self-consciously, that her robe was hanging open.

Lissa got up too, then, but carefully enough to ensure the blanket in my lap continued to conceal the kimono she'd worked open. She looked toward me in a desperate appeal.

Well, she'd predicted it would go badly. I still think, in retrospect, it might have gone much worse if one or the other of us had broken it to her at any other time than in the moments before she was about to cum. In that respect, Lissa had chosen very wisely.

Because, already, Denise was calming down. She drew her robe around herself, and slumped to the couch, but on the far end.

"Ok, Jase." Penetrating look. "I need an explanation."

I tried to compose myself. Lissa started to leave the room -- is it that when grownups talk seriously, teenagers instinctively hide? But Denise spoke firmly, "Where are you going? You're as much as part of this as Jason or I. I've let you be an adult in this ... now act like one."

Lissa looked sheepish and said, "I was just ... I need to pee."

Denise stared at her for a moment, as if not comprehending. "Oh, go ahead. Sorry."

When she left the room, I decided to give Lissa some credit: "she figured it out, Denise. She was like a detective."

"I can see it now, too. But I was too preoccupied, or too horny, to think it through." She forced a self-conscious grin.

There was some quiet. "I'll tell everything, as soon as Lissa gets back," I said, as I sensed Denise getting impatient.

When Lissa returned, she very wisely and strategically placed herself on the couch between us. She flashed me a glance as if to say, good freakin luck, and crossed her arms over her chest.

But I could see, already, that this wasn't the end of the world. Denise was clearly angry about the deception, but she had also spent a major part of the weekend teasing her brother enthusiastically, with his cooperation, and Finn may have been an impetus but he wasn't, in the end, a root cause. She was smart enough to realize that Finn had only been an enabler for deeply harbored desires of her very own. And Jason's, I conceded to myself.

All this, we exchanged in wordless glances, so that by the time I began the story of how Finn came to exist, how I'd become trapped by my own deception, she was simply nodding and listening.

Finally, I'd brought the two of them up to the present. Denise pursed her lips thoughtfully, and said, "Well, so ... what are we going to do?"

"I feel I deserve no say in the matter," I stated, categorically.

Denise nodded, agreeing. But she turned to Lissa, "What do you think?"

Lissa was clearly a bit cowed by her mother's seriousness, but she stood her ground. "When me and uncle Jason talked about it earlier, I told him I was mad but that I still thought he was cool. I also told him that the last two weeks have been the best in my life. And that's true."

Denise looked surprised. Which part surprised her? Or was it some thought of her own? "So what did you tell him you wanted to do?"

Lissa shrugged, and looked from her mom to me, briefly. "I didn't really say. I said I wanted to go on at least until we could tell you. And I said we had to tell you. Though it wasn't my plan, originally, to tell you everything right away like this." At this point, Lissa got a little teary-eyed, almost.

Denise cradled her daughter gently. "You broke it to me very well. But I hope it wasn't Jason who made you tell me," she added.

"Oh no, no it wasn't," she defended. "He didn't know what I was going to do. He told me I was in charge." She snuffled and giggled a little, all at once.

"That's very wise of him," said Denise, winking at me over her daughter's head. Winking, despite everything. For just a second, I had this weird notion that Denise really had known, all along, and was just playing this out for Lissa's benefit. But I dismissed the notion as highly implausible.

But oh, things were going to be alright, I sighed with relief, internally.

Finally, Lissa calmed a little and sat back up. "What are you going to do, mom?"

Denise looked pensive, and was quiet for a bit. Looked from her daughter to me and back again. "Actually, hun, I think maybe Jason had it exactly right. You're in charge, now."

Lissa's eyes got a little big, and stared at her mom. "Aren't you dodging responsibility, mom?"

Oh, my. I hadn't expected that. But it had a shade of truth to it. I could tell that it stung Denise a little bit. After a long pause, she said, "I'm not trying to dodge responsibility. I want you to feel that you control the situation. If you want to pass the buck back to me, I'll take it gladly, at any point and on any matter you choose -- any single situation or the whole thing, doesn't matter."

Lissa pondered this a bit, and suddenly grinned broadly. And, echoing almost precisely the prescient thought I'd had only hours before, she exclaimed, "I can be Finn, from now on."

Denise seemed suddenly alarmed at the idea, when Lissa put it in those terms. But she visibly forced herself to relax, and smiled encouragingly. "If you want," she said.

I could see the temptations and curiosities and desires warring, now, for Lissa's attention. Her lower lip quivered a bit, as she nibbled at it with her teeth.

"Well," she finally drawled, aware we both had our full attention on her. "For now, we stick with the program."

Denise grinned broadly, almost too pleased. I suppose I did, too. "Hmm. For tomorrow, you perverts. For tonight, I'm tired, and I'm going to bed." With that, and without further ado, she went into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Denise and I exchanged glances, and we both laughed, and settled back on the couch. She moved over closer to me, and pulled my arm over her shoulder.

"Pervert," she whispered.

"Pervert," I muttered back. And added, "this is going to be interesting."

When Lissa emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later, and saw us cuddled on the couch, she strolled over purposefully. "And no messin around," she commanded, imperiously. "And no getting naked. Or masturbating." And she grinned, and traipsed out.

"Indeed," agreed my sister, to my earlier statement.

Forgiveness was the sweetest tasting thing in the world, in that moment.

Long quiet time. The tv had got shut off, at some point. Denise finally stretched, and yawned, but didn't get up from where she snuggled beside me. She looked up and put a serious look on her face. "Jason?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.