Wow Thanks - Cover

Wow Thanks

Copyright© 2009 by autoeroticrobot

Chapter 29: The End, for now

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29: The End, for now - [FAIR WARNING: this is ALL tease... that's my thing. If that's not your thing, don't read it. Sorry. Thanks.] How it came to pass that life imitated art, where "art" was in the form of a dirty story posted online, and where Jason, his sister and niece did a whole lot of imitating. (MFf, exhib, voy, inc, mast, cons, no actual sex). Jason discovers that his sister is a fan of his erotic fiction. He can't help but look into this. Consequences ensue.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Lissa let out a heavy, but satisfied-sounding, sigh. She sat up on her elbows, and a translucent blob rolled down from the hollow at her collarbone and onto her right breast, looking a bit like a snowboarder skidding to a stop on a shallowing slope. It left a glistening track behind.

Apparently, the feel of quickly cooling man-goo on her skin caught her attention, because she immediately craned her neck downward at the mess. Reflexively, she used a finger to poke at the spot on her tit, a centimeter or so above her areola. She smeared it around with a look of rapt curiosity.

"I suppose this is kind of disgusting, though," she chuckled, squeamishly poking at the goo pooling at her navel, watching it stretch out a slippery strand attached to her finger. Her voice reminded me of her mom's at that moment. Slightly deeper. Full of lust.

Denise apparently heard echoes of the same thing, because she immediately contributed: "You don't SOUND disgusted."

Lissa laughed openly, then. Not a giggle or a chuckle but a full-bodied laugh of a young woman. "Definitely NOT," she finally said. "If I did what's in the dirty stories, I should be licking it up," she added, much more softly. Almost as if only speaking to herself.

"Only if you want to," Denise said. Lissa looked up at her mom, realizing she'd heard what she'd just said. She looked around at me, a strange expression on her face.

I returned her gaze and nodded, sagely, and then, feeling momentarily brave and kinky, I leaned over and licked a bit of my own tepid semen from Lissa's neck. She squirmed and her eyes grew wide. Small giggle. "Stoppp!" Not a shriek, just a hint of urgency.

Denise looked equally surprised.

"Jason!" my niece continued. "You're twisted."

I just grinned and winked. With that, the girl hesitatingly looked down along her own lanky body again, then dipped a finger into the trail of cum that was on her left cheek, and pulled it into her mouth. She made a funny face. Gack.

"Maybe it grows on you," she grumbled.

"You'll find that it does," her mom answered, soothingly.

"Can I wipe this ... off?" she queried.

I leaped up and found a dark-colored kitchen towel. I came back, and with sudden feelings of tenderness, I began to wipe my semen from her body. The girl fell slack and a strange, contented smile settled onto her face. I thought of Queen Cleopatra and some gathering of devoted slaves, cleaning her recumbant form. Her mom leaned over and carefully smoothed back her hair.

"There, all cleaned up," I finally said.

She just smiled for the longest time. Denise got up, and began picking up some of the other detritus of our recent adventure. She retrieved the dildo from where it still lay on the floor, and I noticed her sniffing it reflexively. Charming.

Lissa moved like a cat, settling into a spot on the couch, as Denise and I cleaned up a little bit. Post-orgasmic domesticity ensued. Some time passed.


"I think we should all sleep together," Lissa announced. Denise looked over at her daughter, still ensconced on the couch, with a raised eyebrow.

Lissa suddenly got defensive. "I just mean ... not like having sex, together." She gestured around her, as if that would make clear what she was referring to by the word "sex." "I mean literally sleep together. Just cozy." She shrugged, looking like she was going regret making such an outlandish suggestion. "We can all fit in mom's bed. I just think it would be really ... nice."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.