Wow Thanks - Cover

Wow Thanks

Copyright© 2009 by autoeroticrobot

Chapter 27: I think there needs to be some...

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27: I think there needs to be some... - [FAIR WARNING: this is ALL tease... that's my thing. If that's not your thing, don't read it. Sorry. Thanks.] How it came to pass that life imitated art, where "art" was in the form of a dirty story posted online, and where Jason, his sister and niece did a whole lot of imitating. (MFf, exhib, voy, inc, mast, cons, no actual sex). Jason discovers that his sister is a fan of his erotic fiction. He can't help but look into this. Consequences ensue.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"You're going to be here when?" Marie exclaimed into the phone, then quickly, "uh, no, it's fine. Fifteen minutes," she echoed the voice in the phone, looking up pointedly at Denise to underscore what was suddenly evident -- Marie's parents were coming to pick her up.

At this point she sat up, seemingly forgetting that Frank's face was between her legs for a second, and therefore surprising both herself and him by briefly mashing her crotch against his nose. She quickly looked around with a combination of annoyance and lust, still distractedly listening to the phone, and then gingerly managed to crawl back away from her position until she was fully disentangled from him. Panic in her eyes, she said, "yeah, yeah ... we're having fun." She paused, and then answered, "you know, just, like, hanging out."

Then another short pause, and lastly, "OK, dad. See you soon." She clicked the phone off and briefly examined it, like it had suddenly become radioactive.

But then she looked around: everyone was scrambling now, as there was no need for her quick clarification. Still, so that there would be no ambiguity, she announced, "my parents are going to be here to pick me up in fifteen minutes."

After the initial moments of panic, things settled down a bit once everyone started finding their clothes (including missing underwear and all that) and were beginning to put them on.

But seeing Frank beginning to put his leg into his briefs, she got a mischievous look and said, "wait. I need a souvenir."

Lissa raised an eyebrow, and Marie gave her friend a sly glance, and held up her phone -- I realized it had a camera in it. Frank looked embarrassed, and was rendered even more so when Marie, before snapping the picture, paused and said, "gee ... that, like, went down fast."

She was referring, of course, to the fact that the surprise news and subsequent disarray had quickly deflated Frank's stunning erection (and mine too, for that matter).

"Are you sure you, uh, want a picture?" he asked, perhaps a bit disturbed by the idea that this fourteen-year-old girl would want such a lasting record of her recent experience.

"Well, it is, like, the first I got to see up close," she said, coyly.

"She can show her grandkids," joked Lissa, ever the quick one with a clever remark.

Frank laughed out loud at that, and seemed to relax. "And mine too, for that matter," he finally said, groping for an appropriately silly comeback.

We all laughed at that, but Marie quickly said, "can you make it, uh, go up again? ... smile for the camera," she teased, as if coaxing a baby or a pet cat, but looking directly at Frank's naked crotch, rather than his face.

"I just want to make sure ... can we leave his face out of it, please," suggested Denise, already in panties and shirt, but frozen in the midst of pulling on her pants.

"Oh sure ... I just want a nice close-up, like the view I had a minute ago," giggled Marie. "Don't worry -- it's not like I'm REALLY going show my grandkids -- or anyone else at all. Except maybe Lissa, of course, if she's a good girl," she grinned at her friend, who stuck out her tongue back at her.

With that clarified, Frank, Denise and I relaxed further, and Frank seemed OK about going ahead with it. But his cock was only half-mast at this point, and he seemed hesitant to use manual stimulation to bring himself back to full effect.

The girls didn't seem to understand the delay, and Marie waited with camera-phone at ready, but clearly was not taking any pictures. So Denise finally said, after an awkward, short silence, "Frank, if you need to, uh, touch yourself a bit to get it back the way she wants it, I'm sure it's OK."

Lissa made a sort of "O" of realization, while Marie giggled. Frank self-consciously gave his smooth cock a few gentle, tickling strokes, until it had risen back to just above ninety degrees straight out, and the bulbous head was taut and shiny again. Once he was erect, with the attention of all four of us so focused on it, he had no problem keeping it that way as he drew his hands away -- but not before Marie snapped her first picture, which included his fingers lovingly tickling around the rim of his glans. There is often such tenderness in the way people touch themselves, I reflected.

She took a few more pictures, examining each as it was taken in the phone's small screen, and sharing one with Lissa, who nodded approvingly, like a connoisseur.

She took about four pictures. "OK, that's awesome," she concluded, as if announcing the completion of a major collaborative work of art. She snapped her phone shut and was about to put it down on the coffee table. But then she paused, and looked speculatively up at Frank's face for a minute, meeting his gaze, and then down at her own still-naked form. "Uh ... do you want a souvenir, too?" she asked -- half shy, half brazen.

He said, shrugging, "That's very sweet of you to offer, Marie. But ... I don't have a camera."

Marie smiled, and said, "you can use mine -- I'll email you." She flipped her phone back open and held it toward him.

Frank looked toward me and Denise, as if for approval. But we both gestured that it was Marie's decision. So he hesitatingly took the camera-phone and said, "so, how do I operate this thing?"

Lissa quickly moved to his side, to show him. And, I noticed, stealing lots of involuntary, close-up glances at his still prominent erection, so close beside her.

"How do you want her to sit?" Lissa encouraged.

Frank thought for a moment, but seemed at a loss for words.

Lissa, as was her nature, took charge. "Oh ... I have an idea," she gushed. She had Frank quickly lie down as he had been before, and had Marie get over him, as before. The she made him take "three good pics."

Then, before they got up, Marie insisted Lissa hand the phone back to her. "This is the view I want to remember," she said, in an almost religious tone. Denise and I laughed at the antics. They were like kids trying capture one last shot of Disneyland.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.