Alterist - Cover

Alterist

Copyright© 2009 by Old Fart

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - It was simple - a week in the wilderness, travel from one place to another. And then all hell broke loose. #1 in The Cave in the Wilderness.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Rough  

Bev was still lying on me when I woke up at 4:30. I eased out from underneath her and went into the bathroom. I emptied the snake, then brushed my teeth. Then it was into the shower.

Last night it had felt right to go to sleep with Bev in my arms right after we finished making love. I was looking forward to a shower, though. Making love is like eating chicken. You get it all over your fingers and it's messy. My plan was to take a warm washcloth back to the bedroom with me when I was done here and clean up my lover as best I could.

She had other ideas. I'd just rinsed off my pubic area when the door opened and I had company.

"Good morning," I said, still facing the shower.

"Ummm, Good morning," she answered, leaning up against me, her cheek against my back and her arms around me.

"How did you sleep?"

"Like I was in heaven."

"Are you sore today?"

"Just a little. I should be just fine by tonight."

I turned around and kissed her. While I was doing that, I wished that her pain would ease up so she could hardly feel it. After a few minutes, we caught our breath and I moved her up under the shower.

As the pink tinged water flowed off her, she said, "Ewww."

"What?" I said. "I know this can't be the first time you've seen blood in the shower. It's perfectly natural."

"I guess. It just doesn't feel right."

We took turns washing each other and I got to do her hair again. I don't think I'll ever get tired of that. She wanted to give me a blowjob but I told her I had other plans. We dried each other off and went across the hall to my bedroom.

"You know, you really should move some of your clothes into my closet, Bev."

That must have been the right thing to say because it got me attacked. She jumped me and pushed me to the bed, kissing me until neither of us could take it any more.

"Lie there and relax," I said. "I want to do some exploring." I kissed her again, a little less urgent this time.

Using my lips, tongue and fingers, I cataloged the sensitive areas of her body. She had them all over.

I was amazed at how many were above the neck. I believe I could bring her to orgasm by just kissing those areas I could reach while she was fully dressed. It would be an interesting experiment some time when we went to a movie. Or, if I wanted to be mean, when the whole family was gathered together, like watching a football game on Thanksgiving.

Her ears were particularly sensitive. The insides were ticklish, whether I gently blew or used my tongue. Sucking softly on an ear lobe got almost the same reaction I'd gotten from sucking on her clit. I moved her hair out of the way and ran my tongue all the way from under the lobe to the top of her ear, at the back, right where it met her skull. She shivered, squealed and said, "What did you do?" as she brought her hand up to cover it.

I got giggles as I kissed her eyelids and eyebrows but there was little reaction from her cheeks. She didn't like me sucking on her nose and that got me an "Ewww" and a light swat.

An inch and a half down from her earlobe, just below her jaw got an "Oh, God," and goosebumps on both arms, from shoulder to wrist. She could not keep her body still when I did that, squirming uncontrollably. I had to wrap my arms around her and kiss her to get her settled down again.

"Is the pain from last night any better?" I asked her.

She had to move around a bit to see.

"Yeah, it's almost gone. I can just feel a little twinge when I move."

"Good."

"Did you do that?"

"Uh huh."

"You couldn't get rid of it completely?"

"I'm sure I could have. I thought you'd be happier to have a little reminder of it for a day or so."

Once more I came up with the right thing because she rolled me over onto my back and attacked me again. It took a good five minutes for her to get it out of her system enough for me to continue my exploration.

Her collarbone was another sensitive spot and she dug her chin into it as soon as I started kissing it. I moved down to her breasts.

What can I say? She's 16 years old. Maybe, in another ten years and after a child or two, they'll be a bit larger. They'll never be more perfect than they are right now.

They sit up high on her chest. Like little cones, they point up with no sag. I can cover them with my hands, but I feel the diamond tips digging into them when I do. She has nipples a little smaller around than my pinkie and aureola the size of quarters that get their own goosebumps when she's excited.

Bev says it isn't so much that they're sensitive, it's that they're like little amplifiers when I pay them attention. She feels it throughout her whole body and she has to hold onto me. She tried to explain it to me but couldn't put it into words. The closest she could come was fear that she would explode if she didn't hold me. It's not that she doesn't want the attention to them, in fact, she whimpered when I moved on. The way she describes it, it's almost as if it feels too good to bear.

Her belly button is the most ticklish part of her body. Anything more than a quick swipe with my tongue is painful.

Once I moved down from her stomach, I could tell what she was expecting me to do next. She opened her legs and relaxed, ready to be ravished.

I had different ideas and by the time she realized it, I had her right foot in my hands.

Her feet are lovely but they were a disappointment in the erogenous arena. Taking her toes in my mouth didn't do much other than make her laugh. I did get some interesting reactions when I swiped the bottom of the foot with my tongue, but once again, it was because it tickled.

I enjoyed licking my way up her lower legs but it didn't do a whole lot for her. That is, until I happened to lick the back part of her knee. That just about brought her off the bed with a "God, what are you doing to me?" Anything over a little was too much; it actually turned from pleasure to pain. Both knees were equally sensitive, as were the insides of her elbows to a lesser degree.

I turned her over and worked on her back. I got some reaction when I nuzzled her lower spine, but what really got to her was when I started to massage her. She sunk into the mattress and directed me around her back for about ten minutes.

We never got to her pussy. My sister banged on the door and yelled that breakfast was ready and Mom wanted us both in the kitchen. Bev was very relaxed from her massage and if she was disappointed, I didn't see it. I did have to drag her off the bed to get dressed. I promised her that we'd continue with this later and she told me it would be her turn.

When we finally went out into the hall, Vicky was waiting for us and shuffled both of us into her room. She and Bev had a conversation that consisted mostly of smiles, eyes lighting up and giggles, punctuated by an "Oh, My God!" from Vicky, then dancing, hugging and kissing by the two of them. When it was over, an exuberant Vicky grabbed me by the ears and laid one on me that had me reeling.

"I can hardly wait for my turn," she said, opening the door and skipping towards the kitchen.

That answered any lingering questions I might still have about how far my sister was planning on taking this.

I had Bev's hand in mine and looked at her. She smiled back and said, "It's going to happen. You might as well get used to it."

I shook my head as we followed my sister's path at a more sedate pace. But I had a smile on my face.

There were four of us for breakfast, Mom, the girls and me.

"Where's Dad this morning?" I asked.

"He and Manuel are working on repairing fences," Mom said.

"Maybe I'll head on out and help after breakfast. It's been a long time since I did any work around here and even longer since I was on a horse."

It was true. Once I got my bike, I was on that all the time and when Manuel showed up, there was nothing to help out with. Buster was getting too old to ride and I just hadn't bothered breaking in a new horse.

The girls decided they'd come with me and see what they could do.

"Don't forget, we've got a picnic tomorrow," said Vicky.

"Are you guys cooking?" I asked.

"Yeah. We'll have plenty of time when we get back. I figured we'd fry up a couple of chickens and make some of Mom's potato salad."

"Sounds good."

Mom had a recipe for potato salad that was killer. Dad's mother showed it to her when they first got married and now it had been passed down to Vicky. Grandma made a big deal about it remaining in the family.

"Are you going to show Bev how to make it?" I asked Vicky.

"Already have," she answered. "You have to marry her now."

The girls each had their favorite horses and had been riding them for years. I needed a horse I could call my own. As much time as Bev and Vicky spent on horseback, I knew I wasn't going to be able to get away with not riding like I had this past year. Besides, I missed it.

We'd picked up some new breeding stock last fall and one of them was a big chestnut stallion. He'd seemed intimidating before my wilderness trek and I hadn't paid much attention to him. He was running around the corral in back of the barn, his head up in the air, showing off to everyone who would look.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.