Alterist - Cover

Alterist

Copyright© 2009 by Old Fart

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It was simple - a week in the wilderness, travel from one place to another. And then all hell broke loose. #1 in The Cave in the Wilderness.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Rough  

I picked up my ram head and started to leave. Karen handed me a gas card app with her name and number written on it.

"Text me."

"OK."

I put my empty arm around her and pulled her into me and gave her a kiss. It wasn't as hot as our other kiss was but it would do.

"Thanks. I'll see you." I put the card in my back pocket.

As the door closed behind me, I heard her mumble "I wish."

I went down the two steps to the ground and Bev grabbed onto my shirt and pulled me into her. She laid a kiss on me that let me know she was changing our relationship. Kind of like staking a claim on me, I guess. I stood back and took a good look at her.

She stood about 5'6" and her brown hair fell just past her shoulders. Her eyes were somewhere between brown and hazel and there was a speck of yellow in each one. They sparkled as she looked back at me.

She was wearing a light tan suede coat. The top two buttons were undone and the other two were fastened. It was lined in fleece, not unlike my parka. She had a Levi blue shirt under the coat. Her jeans were well broken in and were so tight they probably held her shape when she took them off. It was a very nice shape. A pair of brown, sharp toed boots rounded it all out.

"Do you like what you see?" she said as I finished and looked back up at her.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. I'm sick of trying to get you to look at me."

I had not been aware of any effort in that direction but I decided it would not be in my best interest to tell her that. Instead, I put my empty hand behind her head and pulled her closer for a kiss. She moaned as we kissed, then smiled at me and said, "Good Boy."

She grabbed my hand and said, "Come on, Val. They're going to think I got lost, too."

"You know, technically I wasn't lost," I told her as she led me across the parking lot.

"Right. You just spent an extra three and a half months on the scenic route."

I just squeezed her hand and said, "Whatever."

"Oh, God. Now you sound like my brother. Please don't tell me he dragged you over to the dark side."

"Nope. In fact, spending a couple of days with him after being apart for four years actually made me more certain in my convictions of what's right and what is wrong."

"That's good. One of these days that boy's gonna end up in prison. Unless somebody kills him first."

I glanced over at her. She was perfectly serious. And what she said did make sense. Good old look at the bright side, give em another chance Val. That and a nickel will get you in the river every time.

"So, aren't you going to ask me what happened?"

"No. Four of us came up to get you and all four of us are going to want to know. I can wait a few minutes till we're all together."

She led me over to the Suburban and opened up the back door.

"What?"

She looked at the ram's head in my hand. "Are you going to take that thing in to dinner with us?"

"Sorry," I said as I laid it on the floor.

We went through the outside door into the entry way to the coffee shop. Alice started to come over then stopped in her tracks and turned around like she'd been spun. Bev bumped into me and said, "You better take care of her."

We opened the second door and went in. Mom, Dad and Vicky were in the third booth. Alice was over at the fourth booth and had her back to us. I could see her shaking and was surprised that she wasn't spilling coffee all over the place.

I stood next to my family's booth and everybody slid out. Mom was the first one to hug me. It was like I'd returned from the dead, which, come to think of it, she may have been thinking. She stood back and looked at me and said, "You weren't kidding. You did bulk up."

Vicky was next. I picked her up and swung her around. She couldn't decide whether she loved it or was embarrassed. I squeezed tight and she squeezed back, her face buried in my chest.

Dad held out his hand. I took it and pulled him into me and the two of us hugged each other, right there, in front of God and everybody.

Everyone moved back into the booth and I held up a finger for them to wait. Alice was still over at the next table, her back towards us. She stood up and I put one arm around her shoulder while putting my other hand around the one she had the coffee pot in. I could feel her tense up even more.

"I'd love some coffee," I said, turning her around and walking her over to the table. I kept my hand on hers as she poured me a cup of coffee, then I took the pot out of her hand and pushed her into the booth. She had no choice but to sit down.

"This is Alice, everyone. She took me under her wing this afternoon and if it wasn't for her I'd still be starving, half naked and smelling like a goat."

She laughed and said, "It wasn't that bad."

I said, "This is my mother Maria, my father Burt, my sister Vicky and this is Bev. Bev is an orphan girl who spends most of her time at my house plotting things with my sister."

I poured a cup of coffee for Alice and left them to straighten each other out while I took the coffee pot back to the serving station. I'd been introduced to Walt, the manager, soon after I arrived.

"Walt," I said, "Alice isn't in any shape to take care of her tables right now. She's going to sit with us for a while and she can take care of our orders."

He just smiled and said, "OK."

The three women were talking a mile a minute when I got back. Dad looked bored.

To listen to Alice, you would think I dragged myself into the coffee shop using my last ounce of strength and that she patched me up and put me together. I let them talk. There had been a large space next to Bev when I got back so I took the hint and was sitting next to her. I took her hand in mine and she just squeezed back and smiled at me.

"Excuse, me, I said. Are you guys ever going to order?"

Alice looked at me and said, "They already did, Hon. It should be ready real soon."

"Well, I'd like something, too. Considering how I was starving and almost dead just a few hours ago."

"That's OK. Wait till I get everyone's food and then I'll get you a menu."

I was all set to complain when Walt came over and put a huge plate with an even huger piece of prime rib in front on me. I could see the waves of heat rising from it. Then he put down a smaller plate with mashed potatoes and gravy plus some Brussels sprouts. There was a small bowl with fresh horseradish on the veggie plate.

The other two waitresses who were working brought over everyone else's food, including a plate for Alice.

Mary, the other waitress who'd been there when I arrived came back with a couple of fresh Cokes for the girls and the coffee pot for the rest of us.

I don't know if they grew their own potatoes but I have no doubt about the Brussels sprouts. They tasted just like the ones out of Mom's garden. I ate about half of everything, then I put my knife and fork down on the rib plate and sat back.

"Are you OK, Val?" my mother said. "I've never seen you leave a good piece of beef uneaten."

"I'm fine, Mom. I think my stomach shrank over the last few months. I'll put it in a doggie bag and I'll have it tomorrow."

Everybody ate the rest of their dinners. Alice excused herself after a bit and told me she'd get something for my leftovers. She was back shortly and wrapped everything for me. She left us to go back to waiting tables.

Mom had been looking at me since I didn't finish my food, obviously a little worried. She'd whispered something to Dad but he just patted her on the hand. He didn't look worried.

When everyone was finished, Alice came over with some more boxes. Both Vicky and Bev had food left over. I said, "Well, I don't know about anybody else but I could use some dessert. I'd love a chocolate shake."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.