Cheering Me Up

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My girlfriend just dumped me so my mom asked a friend to cheer me up. Oh, she did, she sure did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

I've never been comfortable around girls, I just kind of clam up and don't know what to say, so I really didn't date much at all until I was a senior in high school.

Needless to say, my experience with sex was even less than with dating: zero.

Well, not exactly true, like every guy, I had had a romantic relationship with my right hand since I was about nine. We got along well together and had many nice orgasms together. But girls...

Until my senior year, as I said. Amanda walked up to me one day as I was taking my tray to the trash station in the cafeteria and asked me if I had seem a certain movie that was playing at the mall. We had a few classes together and had spoken a bit but this was unusual.

So, we talked a bit and I ended up taking her to the movie that weekend.

When I told my mom that I had a date, she was really happy. My parents are divorced and she's always worried that I wouldn't ever become comfortable around girls. So, I was happy and Mom was happy, too.

We dated for several months, then, Amanda abruptly dumped me two weeks before the prom. She was a real bitch about it, too, being as mean as she could for no reason that I could understand. She said she had never really liked me and that she was just playing with me. What a bitch.

Well, you can imagine my mood. I didn't want to talk about it, I didn't want to see anyone, I didn't want anything. I just sat in my room with the door closed for days after.

So, one warm Friday night not long after, my mom knocked on my door and asked if she could come in.

"Yeah, okay."

"Todd, I just wanted to see how you are. You remember my friend, Linda?"

She had her best friend, Linda, with her and they were both in robes.

"Linda just wanted to see how you are, Todd. Enjoy," and she walked back out and closed the door.

"Todd, your mom told me what happened with your girlfriend and I wanted to tell you that sometimes girls are just mean, especially to really nice guys.

"You are such a wonderful young man and I know you will have lots of girlfriends, lots better than Amanda."

I sat there thinking, 'Yeah, sure, ' and she leaned over and gave me a little kiss and began rubbing my stomach as I lay there. Her robe had fallen open some and I could see all of one breast and part of another.

Before I go any further, I should tell you that Linda, my mom's best friend, is very attractive. She's twenty-six or seven, ash blond hair, and has beautiful peachy skin.

Even in my low mood, I'm guy enough to be captivated by a pair of lovely breasts and she soon noticed where my eyes were focussed.

She gave a little laugh, "You like?"

I immediately felt my face get boiling hot.

"Oh, Todd, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's normal to like to look at a woman," and she pulled her robe open a little farther as she kept rubbing my stomach.

Well, I am human and I am male, you already know two things that have happened, my breathing and heart rate have soared and all that extra blood has been pumped to one spot.

As she rubbed my stomach, she asked, "Does this feel good?"

"Mmm, yes, that's really nice," and her hand went lower onto my abdomen rubbing all around.

She looked down at me, "Nicer?"

"Oh, really nice."

"I'd like to make you feel even better, Todd, would you like that?"

"Yeah, I think I would."

"I can tell you like what I'm doing by the way the sheet sticks up. Can I see what's under there?" and she really didn't wait for an answer, just lifted the sheet and looked under at my tented boxers.

"Yes, I think you were liking that. It rather shows. May I see it?"

Well, my heart was racing by now and my thoughts were only on one thing, what she wanted to see.

"Um, yeah," I answered nervously.

She parted the opening of my boxers and reached inside and pulled out my rock-hard cock.

"Oh, Todd, you are very nice."

She then bent over and gave the head of my dick a few licks then took it in her mouth and began to gently suck.

"Oh, oh. Oh, that feels so good."

She sucked on a little further, then raised up and said, "I want to make you feel as good as I can, Todd. What I just did is only the beginning. Would you like that?"

"I, I, yes."

I know, I know, pretty lame. But I'd just had my cock sucked by a very pretty woman whose breasts I'd been ogling. Any way, the answer was enough for Linda who stood up and took off her robe.

She had a simply stunning body. Smooth skin, breasts that were round and full with small dark red nipples, lovely waist, rounded hips and perfectly smooth pussy split in half so invitingly.

She reached over and pulled my boxers off and, next, my tee shirt.

I can tell you that by this time I had completely forgotten Amanda.

She knelt up over me with her breasts just touching my face. I turned slightly and drew in a nipple into my mouth and began sucking as I felt her hand stroke my cock up and down. She's looking down at me and I'm in heaven.

"Does this feel nice?" she asked as she pulled up and down on me.

"Oh, yes, wonderful."

"And, you're feeling better?"

"Oh, yes, this is wonderful. Um, uh, does my mom know what we're doing?"

"Now, Todd, don't worry about your mom. She just suggested that you might like a little comfort and companionship tonight and I thought this would be nice."

"It's much better than nice. Your are really beautiful. I've never seen a woman without her clothes on before. You are perfect."

"That's a nice thing to say, Todd, here, let's snuggle together for a while. Just to make each other feel good."

She lay down and we put our arms around each other and kissed for a while. We started with regular kisses then soon, her tongue was probing my mouth and I was doing it back to her. I'd never really french-kissed anyone before but it was really sexy. Of course, being in the arms of a beautiful naked woman was pretty sexy, too.

"Would you like to make love to me?"

"Me, you mean, like, um, do it, like intercourse?"

"Yes, Todd. I'd like it very much if you made love to me. You are such a nice, gentle young man, I find that very sexy."

"Do you need any protection. I don't have any condoms."

"No, I'm fine, on the pill. Would you like to give me a little oral sex first?"

"Oh, yes, I've never done it before but I've really wanted to and you're so pretty down there on your..."

"My pussy, Todd, it's all right to call it that. I want you to lick my pussy, then you can fuck me."

I wasted no time getting between her legs and licking my tongue all up and down her slit. I parted it with my fingers and licked her as she was wide open to my oral caresses.

"Oh, yes, Todd, that's very nice. Ew, really good."

I sucked on her labia and poked my tongue in and out and rubbed it all around her pussy. I'd like to get her off if I could. I've never done anything like this to a girl or a woman before and she is so wonderful to me that I want to make her as happy as I can. So, I keep going.

"Mmm, Todd, you're really making me feel good, very good. You are such a nice lover. Mmm."

I've seen on the internet that the clit is near the top of a woman's slit so I began to lick and suck near the top and I slid a finger into her and ran it in and out."

"Oh, Todd, yes, oh, yes, do that, Todd, just like that, oh, do more, yes, yes, OOH, OOH, OOH, OOH, OOH, OOH, oh, Todd, oh, you're so good, Todd, mmm, yes, oh, yes, I want you inside me, oh, please get up here and make love to me."

I get up between her outspread legs and push my rock-hard cock into her and lean down and kiss her with my face wet with her juices.

"Mmm, oh, yes, Todd, push in far, oh, go far in me, yes, yes, like that. Mmm, is it good? Am I good, Todd?"

"Oh, you are so wonderful. I've never been so happy in my life. This is so good, I just want to do it forever. God, does my mom know what we're doing?"

"Oh, Todd, your mom just wants you to be happy and so do I, now just forget about your mother and please fuck me."

I sure didn't mind doing that. This was incredible. Here I was a seventeen-year old guy making love to a twenty-six year old woman who is very, very pretty. She could have just about any guy's dick in her but it's mine in her right now. Oh, does this feel good.

"Oh, yes, Todd, push in, oh, harder, yes, oh, yes, that's good. Oh, real good. Is it good for you?"

"Oh, LInda, this is heaven. God, I've thought about you so much, every time I'd, uh, do myself."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.