Looking Through the Lens
Chapter 19: In the Light

Copyright© 2006 to Ryan Sylander

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19: In the Light - A summer vacation at the beach changes Matt’s life. His first relationship with a local girl is accompanied by a growing closeness with his oversexed sister. Secrets start interfering with his summer affair, even as he’s haunted by the face of a nameless girl he meets on the fishing pier. Despite his sister’s support, he finds that having a long-distance girlfriend isn’t easy. Through the influence of the women in his life, Matt begins to understand what it means to love someone.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   School   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Caution   Slow  

It was hard to leave Heather that evening. We cuddled on the couch for an hour. I wanted to stay with her, forever. Eventually, her parents finished their card game and migrated to the kitchen. The bright lights woke us. We didn’t even hear their footsteps. We went into the house, catching Aongus kissing Mairead a little more than casually. I smiled to myself at the reversal of roles.

“Dad,” Heather drawled.

They took their time finishing while we walked through the kitchen.

“I won the game!” Aongus proclaimed.

“Good for you,” Heather said, “but do you have to take it out on Mom like that?”

Mairead laughed. “He only won, because ... Well, never mind.”

Heather rolled her eyes.

“I should get home. It’s been a long day,” I said.

“Yeah, I’m beat,” Heather agreed.

“Goodnight, Mairead, Aongus,” I said. “Thanks for the lemonade.”

“You’re welcome,” Mairead said warmly. “We’ll see you for dinner tomorrow night then?”

“Yes, I’ll be here at six.”

“Wonderful!”

Heather walked me to the front door, and we stepped outside for a moment.

“So will you be here?” I asked her.

“What?”

“For dinner, tomorrow?”

“Of course! What kind of question is that?”

“You never really invited me. So far, it’s just me and your folks.”

Heather blushed a little. “Oops. I forgot. I’m sorry.”

“It’s all right. It’s good to know that even you mess up, once in a while.”

She made an exaggerated pout. “You mean I’m not perfect?”

I smiled at her. “Oh, yes, you are.”

I pulled her to me for a sweet kiss. She broke it off with a soft murmur. I caught a breath of her peach scent, and considered returning to her couch.

“What’s up, tomorrow?” I asked. “All the adults in my house are going out to visit a friend early in the morning, but I don’t have to go. Are you working?”

“I don’t work tomorrow. Fishing at nine?”

“Nine? That’s kind of late.”

Heather shrugged. “I want to sleep in. You wore me out,” she whispered.

“Okay. Nine it is.”

We looked at each other for a while. Her eyes were lively. One last kiss, a hug, and then I stepped away. The night was hot.

“Thanks, Matt,” she said, pulling on my arm one last time. She spoke softly. “Tonight was ... amazing. I won’t forget this ever. And I’m going to make you very happy, tomorrow.”

My body twitched as excitement rushed through me. “You already have,” I said. It was the truth. I was floating a foot above the ground.

Heather smiled at me. “Goodnight, Matt. See you in the morning!”

“Nine. I won’t be late.”

“No, you won’t be,” she agreed.

I smiled and walked off. Heather watched me the whole way, until I turned out of her sight with a wave.


As I got closer to home, my thoughts turned from reliving the couch experience with Heather, to thinking about Lara’s proposal. I thought I’d decided against taking her up on the offer of a peep show, but when I went to put the key into the front door of my aunt’s house, I hesitated. A debate broke out in my head. She’s my half-sister, one voice said. But I’ve seen her nude my whole life, another answered. But this is different! She’s having sex!

It also felt a little like cheating on Heather. If she ever found out...

Unfortunately, the evening had left me highly aroused. Not that I was disappointed with how the night had gone; on the contrary, watching Heather in ecstasy had been simply incredible. But I was having trouble keeping that arousal from convincing me to go take a peek at the porch.

I walked around to the back of the house and then paused with my hand on the railing. The windows above were all dark. My heart was beating hard.

No! I returned to the front of the house. I was in the middle of an amazing relationship with Heather and I didn’t need this to get in the way. I quietly twisted the key in the lock, and pushed inside.

Clank!

A few inches into the swing, the chain caught the door. Luckily, I hadn’t pushed it open quickly, so the noise was minimal. But I was locked out of the house!

My first thought was that Lara had done this on purpose, but that was tempered by the knowledge that sometimes my aunt threw the chain at night herself. Although, she should’ve known I was still out...

I realized that my only remaining option was to enter via the porch, and that made my heart pound again. I stood for a very long time with the door cracked, wondering what to do. There was no choice, really.

Maybe this is the way things were supposed to go, I thought as I closed the front door and walked around to the rear of the house again. Reluctantly, I climbed the steps. They always creaked, and tonight was no exception even with the extreme care I took. If Lara and James were there, they knew I was coming.

As I saw more and more of the porch, I wondered if she’d forgotten. The couch was empty. Then I looked at the easy chair. James was sitting in it, and Lara was kneeling between his legs, her head bobbing up and down. It was too dark for me to be sure, but I thought James glanced at me for a moment. Lara had her back to me, so she couldn’t see me. I was certain she knew I was there, though.

The arousal I felt on Heather’s porch returned in full force now, as I stood on the second step from the top. There was no stopping my erection. Lara lifted her head and said something to James that I couldn’t hear. He murmured an answer. Lara giggled before returning to work.

Reluctance turned to transfixion as I watched my sister give James a blowjob. Part of me wanted them to turn so I could see what she was doing. James said something quietly, watching Lara for a while. Then he said something else. She didn’t seem to hear him. James leaned his head back onto the chair and gripped the arms. Lara didn’t stop moving up and down as he let out a long groan. Lara slowed as he put a hand to the back of her head.

That was really loud!

Suddenly a light went on in the kitchen. I saw Lara jump up to sit on the couch, wiping at her mouth. James did up his shorts and straightened up in his chair. I stood dumbly for a moment, looking straight into Lara’s eyes. She was smiling at me.

Then I realized I was in plain sight, since the kitchen light shone directly on me through the window. I started to move down the stairs but there was a loud creak. Instead, I squatted down on the top step and pressed against the porch door.

“Is everything okay?” Sarah asked. Her voice sounded like it was right in my ear, as it drifted down through the screen window.

“Yeah, why? Are we being too loud?” Lara’s voice was too innocent.

“No, I just thought I heard someone yell,” my mom said.

“Oh, James was telling me about something crazy that happened at school. Sorry, we’ll keep it down. We didn’t mean to wake you.”

“All right, no problem, sweetie. Is Matt back yet?”

“Haven’t seen him, but I’m sure he’ll be here any second now.”

There was a click from the door handle, which almost made me spit my heart out onto the wooden step. I realized that it was the sound of her testing the little lock lever. I fervently prayed that Sarah wouldn’t try opening the door and feel me leaning against it.

“Make sure you leave the door unlocked for him. I don’t know if he has any keys with him.”

“He does, but I’ll leave it open anyway,” Lara said.

“Goodnight then. Don’t be up too late!”

I took a breath as the kitchen light went out and everything returned to quiet. I was too nervous to stand, yet.

“Matt,” Lara whispered through the screen. “Are you still there?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you coming inside?”

“Um, yeah, I guess. Is it safe?”

The door pushed against me, so I stood. The stair creaked loudly. As I stepped into the porch, feeling a bit like a stranger in my aunt’s house, I glanced at James. He nodded to me in the faint light. I nodded back.

“I’m going to hit the sack,” I said absently.

“I’ll be right back,” Lara said to James. She followed me to my room and shut the door behind her. Immediately she pulled me close and leaned into my ear. “You can’t believe how exciting it was to know you were watching!” she whispered.

“Not nearly as exciting as having Mom almost catch us,” I whispered back.

She laughed quietly. “Yeah, that was close.”

“Did you lock me out of the front door?” I asked, digging through my drawer for a fresh shirt to sleep in.

“What? I thought you had keys!”

I could tell by her reaction that she hadn’t thrown the chain. I breathed a sigh of relief. Somehow that would’ve been crossing a line I wasn’t comfortable with.

“I did, but the chain was on,” I explained. “I thought maybe you put it on.”

“No, Matt, I swear. It must have been Aunt Beth. Sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it. Well, I’m going to go to bed. Long day. Good day.”

“Oh yeah? What happened?”

“I’ll tell you tomorrow. Hey, don’t get caught, all right? I don’t want to be grounded the last week of vacation because of you.”

“Don’t worry. I think James is done for the night.”

“He looked like he ... Well ... Yeah. I’m going to bed.”

“Me too. James is leaving. I have something to take care of,” she said suggestively.

I sniggered. “What, he won’t, uh, lend a hand?”

“I can do it better,” she said quietly.

I laughed. “But it’s more fun with two people.”

“Then come and join me.”

I eyed her for a moment. The prudish and reactionary comments that came to mind seemed silly. Instead I went along with her banter, knowing I was crossing another line.

“Too tired,” I excused.

“Too tired to move your fingers?”

Images burst through my head. I felt like I was walking the edge of a precipice with Lara. But I was too weary and horny to revert to my usual horrified protestations.

“I already wore them out earlier,” I said, turning my thoughts to my night with Heather.

“On Heather? Really?”

“Yeah. It was amazing. I’ve never ... Well, I can’t explain it.”

“You gave her an orgasm with your fingers?”

“Well, yeah, I guess so. I didn’t really know what I was doing, though. Beginner’s luck, I guess.”

“She is so lucky!”

“Although I did remember a few of the things you told me on the beach,” I added. “So thanks. That came in handy.”

“Heh heh. ‘Handy,’ he says.”

I smiled and glanced out of my window at the porch. “So why don’t you teach James how to do it?” I asked quietly.

“I don’t want to offend him. He thinks he’s doing well.”

I shrugged. “Then I guess you’ll just get what you get.”

“Mm. We’ll see.”

“All right, get out of here. I need to sleep.”

I expected to be out before my head touched the pillow, but instead I tossed and turned. My erection wouldn’t go away, my mind couldn’t clear the image of Lara kneeling before James, and I kept wondering what Heather was going to do with me tomorrow. Eventually I fell asleep, but it was restless and full of erotic dreams involving Heather, and Lara and James.


I was watching Lara and James again on the porch. I was sitting on the couch this time, and we were back at home in the Catskills for some reason, but it was still Beth’s porch. I could see Lara’s lips engulfing James’s penis. It seemed like it was two feet long. It never came out of her mouth, no matter how much she pulled away from him.

Melissa was in the kitchen working on a meal. She was talking to someone about how to peel a cucumber to give it ridges. I looked outside, and the trees were grown up right against the porch windows. I wondered why we hadn’t ever cut them back. I wasn’t sure the screen door would be able to open, encumbered by such a thicket of bark and limbs.

Somehow I was in that vague state where I knew I was in a dream, but I wasn’t waking up out of it.

When I turned back to Lara and James, he was gone and Lara was now Heather. Heather had black hair though, like Lara’s. She was kneeling in front of me. I was naked. She was smiling at me, rubbing my erection. I threw my head back as I felt her take me into her mouth. The sensation was unbelievably real.

I was struggling to hold onto the dream. Incongruously, I felt Heather’s mouth on me, but she was not touching me anymore. She and Lara were sitting nude, cross-legged and facing each other, talking about something I couldn’t understand. Every few moments they’d look up and smile at me, hiding some secret.

The dream started to dissipate. Light illuminated my vision through my closed eyelids. The sound of the surf faded in as my ears turned on for the day. I was waking up. Lara and Heather, the porch, the close-grown trees, my mom in the kitchen: they all disappeared.

The lips on my penis didn’t. Lara?

“Lara!” I yelled, opening my eyes all at once and propping myself up. I looked down ... and straight into Heather’s lively eyes.

“Lara?” Heather asked, glancing up at me with a surprised grin. She stroked me slowly.

I felt my face heating up. “I—I’m sorry—Oh my god! What are you doing here?”

“Lara let me in. I figured since your parents weren’t here, it was a good time to, well, return the favor from last night.”

I lay back down, breathing deeply, still wondering if I was dreaming. There was a long silence as Heather used her fingers on me.

“Is this how Lara wakes you up?” she finally asked, chuckling slightly.

“No ... No! Shit, that must have been weird! I was just having a dream, and Lara was in it. She said something, and then I woke up.”

“You were hard when I came in here a few minutes ago.”

“Well ... You were in the dream too.”

“Oh yeah? Tell me about it.” With that, she returned her mouth to the tip of my penis.

“Um, it was pretty odd.”

“I want to hear.”

I hesitated. I could’ve made something up, but decided to go with the truth. I just hoped Heather wouldn’t be weirded out by it.

“In the dream I was watching Lara give James a blowjob.”

Heather took more of me into her mouth, slowly feeling the ridge of my head with her tongue.

“Then you were there,” I continued, “and you were giving me one. But you also weren’t. I could feel it, but you were still on the floor talking with Lara, somehow.”

Heather pulled off with a slight pop. “She was watching me give you a blowjob?”

“No, you weren’t really giving me one. Or you were, I guess. That must have been when you were really in the room. In my dream, though, you weren’t. It was pretty weird. Like a remote blowjob.”

“A blowjob ventriloquist?”

I sniggered. “Yeah, like that.”

“So then what?” Heather stroked my penis a little slower now, looking at it, studying it.

“Then I woke up.”

“And yelled for Lara?”

I sighed. “I was confused. I didn’t think you’d be here doing this.”

“So you thought it was Lara? Is there something you’re not telling me?” Heather didn’t seem angry, just inquisitive.

It was enough to give me the courage to tell her the truth. More of it.

“Lara and I have teased each other about stuff like that in the past. Well, mostly she’s teased me. Not that we’ve ever done anything,” I added quickly.

“Why not?”

I frowned. It was almost like Heather was surprised that we hadn’t.

“Why not? Because ... it’s weird.”

Heather took me into her mouth again.

“Don’t you think?” I asked.

She shrugged and pulled off. “Why were you dreaming of her then?”

“When I got home last night ... I actually saw her blowing James on the porch,” I admitted.

“Ah.”

“It was—Oh...”

Suddenly she had changed the intensity of her touch on me. She held the tip in her mouth while stroking me quickly with her hand. As I focused on my arousal rather than my fears, I realized that I was about ready to explode.

“That feels amazing,” I hissed.

With her other hand she massaged my stomach and chest. Her pace grew as she heard me start to hold my breath.

“Okay,” I said sharply.

Heather pulled her mouth off and continued stroking me as I came. The first shot flew over my head. Heather whooped and giggled, as the jets arced out of my pulsing penis.

“Wow, does it always do that?” she asked, observing the streams of cum that had covered my shirt.

“No, never.”

“It got on the wall there,” she said, pointing above my head.

“Whoa, shit.”

Heather hopped up from the bed and retrieved some tissues from the bathroom. I gingerly pulled my shirt off and carefully folded it up.

“Hope you don’t mind that I snuck into your room and woke you up!”

“No, you can do that any time you want!”

Heather laughed as she finished wiping the wall. She crawled into bed next to me, giving me a hard kiss.

“Good morning!” she said brightly, as if she’d just entered the room.

“Good morning.”

“Ready to fish?”

“Can’t we just lie here all day?” I asked.

“How long until your parents get back?”

“I don’t know. At least a few hours.”

“Do you have any condoms?” she asked mischievously.

I swallowed my excitement. My penis pulsed again at the thought. “Um, no, I don’t.”

“Looks like we’ll be visiting the drug store later, then.” Heather reached down and gripped my erection as her voice turned sultry. “Unless you want to risk it. He’s ready.”

“I’m pretty sure I just used up all my sperm, but still.”

Heather rolled over onto me, and kissed me. She ground her clothed groin against mine. “Later then. Let’s go fish. I’m feeling lucky today.”

She didn’t get off me though, but rather continued to rub her body on mine. The sensation was exquisite. Her breasts pressed against my chest and her hips rubbed her sex against my fully stiff penis again. The kissing soon became heated. I rolled her over and moved back and forth between her legs. As I arched up to look at her, she pulled on her shirt and removed it over her head.

So much for fishing. I once again reminded myself how lucky I was. I never wanted to do anything to lose my beautiful Heather.

She unclasped her bra and pulled it to the side. Her breasts fell free from the cups and beckoned to me. I kissed them gently, enjoying them in the morning light. It was my first opportunity to really see them. Her nipples were already firm.

“Do they get hard when you’re turned on?”

“Yeah, or when it’s cold.”

I ran a finger around the edge of her nipple. “Are you cold?” I teased.

“No.”

I took one into my mouth, reveling in the sounds Heather made as I licked around it and pulled on it with my lips. “You have goose bumps, though,” I observed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.