Looking Through the Lens - Cover

Looking Through the Lens

Copyright© 2006 to Ryan Sylander

Chapter 3: How Many More Times?

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: How Many More Times? - A summer vacation at the beach changes Matt’s life. His first relationship with a local girl is accompanied by a growing closeness with his oversexed sister. Secrets start interfering with his summer affair, even as he’s haunted by the face of a nameless girl he meets on the fishing pier. Despite his sister’s support, he finds that having a long-distance girlfriend isn’t easy. Through the influence of the women in his life, Matt begins to understand what it means to love someone.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   School   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Caution   Slow  

Sleep took a long time to come to me that night. Having my new relationship with Julie suddenly thrust out into the open seemed to make it more serious. I started thinking about some things that hadn’t yet crossed my mind. In less than a week, we were leaving for home. There was a good chance that I wouldn’t see Julie until next summer. Neither of us drove, obviously. Even if we convinced our parents to drive us, it was a five-hour trip each way from Montauk to the Catskill Mountains where I lived. And that was on a good traffic day.

Beth and Hans always came up to our place for Christmas, since they could get in some skiing that way. Despite the opportunity that this presented, it was unlikely that Julie’s mom would let her be away for three weeks, Christmas or not. I wasn’t sure her mom would even let her come at all. I also doubted that they would want to spend Christmas with us.

Julie’s mother and father used to be friends with my aunt and uncle, as well as my mothers. When her parents divorced five years ago, her dad moved to Florida with another woman. Her mom was having a hard time ever since. According to what I heard from Lara, she’d bitterly shut everyone out of her life. I’d met Julie’s mom a couple of times over the last few summers, and I could see why Julie was at my aunt’s house as much as possible when we were visiting: her mother was seriously angry.

Things were going to be difficult when I left Montauk, that was for sure. At the same time, I wondered what my relationship with Julie actually was. Were we just fooling around, or did she really have more long-term ideas in mind? To be honest, I didn’t know what I wanted. I’d messed around with a couple of girls back home, but those episodes were related to alcohol and party games like spin the bottle. After a few times, they were pretty meaningless. Fun, yes, but I realized soon enough that there was no expectation or offer of anything further in those hookups.

It was different with Julie. Apparently, she was attracted to me. We hadn’t kissed simply because of the direction a Coke bottle was pointing in. I was certainly attracted to her and if not for that silly little obsession with that girl at the pier, I probably would’ve noticed Julie’s flirting sooner. Maybe I would’ve done something about it sooner, too.


I woke up late to the sensation of hands wrapped around my neck. Expecting to see Lara playing a prank on me, I opened my eyes groggily, only to find an empty room. I thought my shirt had gotten twisted around my throat, but when I pulled at the cloth and finally got a look at it, I bolted upright in bed.

It was Julie’s bathing suit top. For a second, I wondered if it really was one of Lara’s jokes. Then I remembered that I’d stashed the sexy thing under my pillow the day before. Somehow it had worked its way out in the night and wrapped itself around my neck like a scarf.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw that my door was wide open. I was pretty sure I’d closed it the night before. My guest room was also Beth’s office and art studio, so it was quite possible she’d come in to get something. Either of my parents could also have peeked in on me. A sinking feeling spread throughout my chest. I replaced the bikini under my pillow and hurriedly put on my clothes.

When I reached the kitchen and saw Melissa’s face, I knew. Great, another embarrassing day.

“Good morning, sleepyhead!” she chimed, much too brightly even for her.

“Morning, Mom,” I said evenly.

She continued washing the dishes for a moment. I could just see the grin on her face, even through the back of her head. Finally, I knew she couldn’t hold it in any longer. I almost said, “Go ahead.”

“So ... Wild night last night?”

It seemed only yesterday that the pier girl had asked me something similar. Suddenly a thought occurred to me. Did she think Julie had snuck in last night to fool around? The sinking feeling intensified. I opened the fridge and stared at the light bulb.

“Wild night?” I echoed, buying some time. I wondered what I could possibly say to explain sleeping like that.

“Either that, or you’re starting a new fashion trend for sleepwear.”

Even though she didn’t turn to look at me, the grin was positively dripping off of her words. Even the soap bubbles in the sink were grinning.

For once, I thought the truth would actually serve me better here than anything I could make up. “Oh, so I guess you saw it, then,” I said evenly.

“Yeah. You looked cute!”

Cute? Things were getting exponentially worse by the second.

“Well, it was on my bed from yesterday,” I said sheepishly, realizing how much information that statement necessarily conveyed.

At least it wasn’t bikini bottoms, I thought, grasping desperately in my mind for any silver lining I could find.

“Ah.”

“Somehow it got, uh, tangled up,” I continued.

Mom didn’t say anything.

“While I was sleeping,” I muttered.

“Mm hmm.”

“Julie wasn’t here last night,” I added after a pause.

“I know,” my mom said, never looking at me.

She did? When it seemed like Melissa wasn’t going to say anything else, I went about getting breakfast together. I suddenly had the horrid vision of my mom gathering Beth and Sarah from the porch and bringing them into my room when I was sleeping to see the ‘cute fashion trend’. I cringed, wondering if the rest of my life was going to be a series of red-faced events.


It seemed like everyone in the house was treating me differently that day, but it was probably just my imagination. I was nervous about having to tell Julie about the previous night’s talk. I also was feeling bad about how I’d made her go out through the window.

Julie showed up as Lara and I were helping our parents make lunch. She came into the kitchen through the porch. I marshaled some courage and gave her a quick, but firm, kiss. She was clearly a bit startled. I expected her to be surprised, considering my parents were right there watching. Just the day before, she’d been escaping through my window. I didn’t offer her any explanation, though.

“How’s your arm?” I asked, determined to show some responsibility.

“Um, fine. It’s just a little red today.” She lifted her arm and showed me. The scrape was starting to heal up already.

“I’m glad it wasn’t worse,” I said earnestly. “Want to help with lunch?”

“Sure!”

A couple of times I gave Julie a modest kiss while preparing the meal together. She would give me a quizzical look, to which I just smiled back innocently. After eating, Julie and I went out to swim. Lara sensed our need to talk, and let us know that she was going to read for a while and come out later.

“So what was that all about?” asked Julie, as we settled into the water.

The waves were low, so we just floated out to where it was deep.

“What was what all about?”

“You kissed me in front of your parents, and you were acting all different around them,” she remarked, pointing out the obvious.

“Oh, that. Well, it turns out I had a little talk with them last night.”

“And you told them that we’re together?”

“Not quite, they already knew that. We talked about how you were in my room before dinner.”

“You told them that?” she asked again, a bit incredulous.

“No, I didn’t tell them that either. They already knew that, too.”

“What? How?”

“They saw you jump out the window,” I explained, unable to conceal my grin. Despite feeling shameful about it last night, it was a little funny now that it was out in the open.

Julie stared at me for a full five seconds, her mouth agape. “Oh, my, god! I’m so ashamed!” she squealed, putting her face in her hands.

“Don’t be. Everything’s fine,” I soothed.

“Are you in trouble?”

“No, no. They were cool about it. I think their main point was that if we need to be sneaking around, then we aren’t ready for whatever we were hiding.”

“Well, I did offer to walk out with you,” she said defensively.

“I know. And I’m sorry we didn’t. I shouldn’t have let you jump out the window and get hurt.”

“It doesn’t really hurt anymore,” she said, absently examining the scrape.

“Still, that wasn’t cool of me. I’m sorry. I thought at the time that walking out with you would’ve been embarrassing,” I said honestly. “I don’t know why.”

“I’m guessing last night’s talk was probably more embarrassing.”

“Yeah, I guess. But at the time, I didn’t know you were going to be seen, so...”

“So you took the risk,” she finished.

“Exactly. And you got hurt. I’m really sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it,” she said, grinning at me. “Besides, it felt kind of naughty sneaking out your window. Like Romeo and Juliet.”

“But the other way around?”

“Yeah.”

“Come hither, Juliet,” I said, taking her into my arms for a hug and kiss.

“Mmm, that feels good.”

“Yeah. You know, we need to find a place to hang out that’s not my room. My parents didn’t really say anything about being alone in my room together, but I don’t know if I feel comfortable just going in there now, whenever we want to spend some time alone. It’s like announcing to my family, ‘Hey, we are going to go make out now!’”

Julie sniffed. “Well, my house is out. You know how my mom is.”

“Mm. Do you know any good spots where we can be alone? Back home there’s lots of trails and streams where you can find some privacy.”

“Really. How would you know?” she asked archly.

“Um, I don’t know. I was just saying.”

“Just saying, huh?” she countered, with a disbelieving tone.

“Here it’s all beach grass and sand, and private property,” I continued, ignoring her teasing. “You know the area better.”

“I know a few spots that would be good,” she said with a smile.

It was my turn to tease her. “Oh, so you know some spots? Something you’re not telling me?”

For a second I thought I saw a strange look on her face. Maybe fear? But then she laughed and I wasn’t sure.

“I was just saying,” she imitated, and splashed me with water.

I dived under the surface and grabbed her waist. We wrestled in the water for a few minutes, laughing and carrying on. When we finally stopped to catch our breath, we gazed at each other for a long moment. She was smiling, and I watched her radiant face. I gathered some courage.

“You’re pretty when you smile,” I said. Jeez, did I have to sound like a robot when I said it, though?

“Thanks,” she squeaked.

“I mean, you’re pretty when you don’t smile, too,” I added awkwardly. “Um...”

She smiled shyly. “I knew what you meant.”

“So,” I said, now that the ice had been broken, “you want to show me any of these places you mentioned?”

“I will.”

“Like, now?” My heart sped up a little as her eyes flashed.

“Really?” she asked excitedly.

“Yeah, really.”

I took her hand and we waded back to shore. After we put on our clothes, we went into the house. I told our parents we were going to bike into town. Lara gave Julie an impish grin.

“Do you want to come too?” I asked Lara, since my mom was right there. I figured that inviting Lara would make our trip ‘into town’ seem more innocent.

“No, this book is getting good, so I’ll see you later.”

I noticed that Lara was only a few pages into a new novel, so I sniggered. I mouthed a ‘Thank you’ to her as we walked out the door.

“So where are we going?” I asked, as we biked along the pavement.

“You’ll find out when we get there.”

Soon we turned off the main road and headed toward the north shore. Julie led me down a few small streets I’d never been on before. Finally, she pulled off onto a grassy patch and hopped off her bike.

“Wait here,” she directed.

She walked toward a house that sat on the beach, heading around back and disappearing for a few minutes. I wondered what was going on, but then I suddenly remembered her mentioning that she was house-sitting. Julie popped out from behind the house and waved for me to come. I glanced around. Not seeing anyone, I picked up our bikes and walked them over to where she was standing.

“Is this the house you’re watching?” I asked.

“Yeah. My friend Becky and her family went away for a few weeks, and they asked me to check in on their cats and stuff.”

I’d met Becky last summer, but I didn’t really know her. I wasn’t quite sure if I was supposed to be in her house when no one was home. Probably not.

“Do you think I should be here, though? What if someone sees us? I don’t want you to get in trouble.”

“It’s fine. They wouldn’t mind. They won’t be back for a few more days.”

I put the bikes around the rear of the house and followed Julie up the stairs to the deck. The place had a great setting on a quiet part of the sound.

“Nice view,” I observed, gazing out at the water as we climbed.

She gaped back at me with mock horror. “Matt!” she exclaimed.

Then I realized what she thought I meant. “Um, I was talking about the water.”

“Yeah, right!”

“But, now that you mention it...”

Julie giggled as she ran up the last few steps. She opened the back door, looking at me coyly. I hesitated for a second as I wondered if I should go in. There really was no harm, since Julie was supposed to be sitting for the pets anyway. I tried hard to justify entering.

It worked, since I ended up going inside. A couple of cats eyed me for a second before slinking away. The home was fastidiously kept; everything seemed brand new. I turned to Julie.

“Now what?” I asked, feeling a little out of place in a strange house. I figured maybe she had an idea of what to do.

“What do you want to do?”

“I don’t know. This place looks like a furniture store. I’m afraid to walk anywhere.”

“I know, right? Becky’s parents are obsessive housekeepers. Let’s sit on the couch.”

She led the way into the living room and sat down on the sofa that faced the large picture window. There was an awkward pause as I glanced around.

“Nice view,” I repeated, pointing to the window.

“You already said that.”

“I wasn’t actually talking about the water last time.”

I leaned in closer and kissed her lips gently. Her body relaxed into the couch. After a long moment, I released the kiss and gazed into her eyes.

“Are you sure we’re allowed to be here?” I asked softly.

“Yeah. No problem at all.”

I pressed my lips to hers again, with more heat this time. Julie embraced my neck with her arms, pulling me tightly against her. We explored each other’s mouths with our tongues, while I tentatively caressed her body. I moved down from her mouth and kissed her delicately on the side of the neck. She turned her head, opening herself to me. I responded by running a line of kisses up to her ear and then down her neck, eliciting a slight moan.

I kept kissing lower, reaching the middle of her upper chest. Her skin was so smooth! She gripped my head with her hands as I nibbled at her. Unsure of what to do next, I worked my way back up and returned to her mouth for another taste of her lips. Julie pushed against my chest, so I rolled over and she straddled me. She pulled her shirt off in one quick motion. I inadvertently laughed out loud when I saw her bikini top and remembered my mishap that morning.

“What’s so funny?” she asked, concern spreading across her face. She quickly held her shirt up to her chest in modesty.

“I’m so sorry. Not a good time to laugh! But I just thought of something funny, from this morning.”

“What?” she asked, tentatively.

“Remember how you left your bathing suit top in my room yesterday?”

“Yeah?”

“Well, I stuffed it under my pillow. This morning, when I woke up, it was wrapped around my neck like a tie.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah. I guess it looked pretty funny. That’s what my mom said anyway.”

“Your mom saw it?” Julie blurted out. She turned a little red.

“Yeah, she must have come in to get something from my room and saw me. God, how embarrassing.”

“Tell me about it! She knew it was my top! What did she say?”

“She teased me about it. Said it was, uh, cute.”

“Cute?” Julie laughed. “Hmm. Your parents like to tease you, huh?”

“Yeah. I’m used to it, although sometimes I’m not confident enough about the situation to take it all that well. Like waking up with a bathing suit around my head!”

Julie let out a giggle. “What did you think when you woke up and saw it?”

“I thought it was a joke that you and Lara were playing on me. Then I remembered where I left it, and figured it had gotten loose in the night.” I stared off for a second and then cleared my head. “So yeah, that’s what I was laughing about. Where were we?”

Confident again, Julie tossed her shirt aside and pulled at mine, so I helped her take it off. She pressed herself against me as we started kissing slowly again, rebuilding the passion that had somewhat evaporated with my ill-timed laugh.

The conversation about that morning’s event reminded me of what my parents had said about responsibility. I didn’t think Julie and I were about to have sex on her friend’s couch. I certainly was not prepared for that, if she was really thinking that’s where we were going. I made a promise to myself to keep things under control, no matter how hot we got.

Responsibility didn’t preclude some fun, though. With that thought in mind, I returned my attention to Julie, who was now slowly rubbing her body up and down along mine. I pushed her away from me and she sat up, straddling my legs, desire in her eyes. I pulled the straps of her bathing suit off her shoulders, letting them fall around her elbows. She pulled her arms fluidly through them. I reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her top.

Julie shyly held the cups in place for a bit, before slowly lowering her hands to reveal her breasts to me. I looked at them for a long time, not wanting to rush the moment. Satisfied with the mental image, I reached up and cupped them. They were firmer than I thought they would be. I’d only felt one other girl’s breasts before, but I was drunk at the time, and the whole thing was rushed and kind of hazy.

Feeling Julie’s breasts was divine. I slowly massaged them, taking in every detail with my fingers. Not quite sure what to do next, I resumed kissing her neck, working my way down her chest. When she didn’t resist, I took one of her hard nipples into my mouth, gently probed it with my tongue, and then sucked on it. Julie responded by pressing herself against me. I gave her other breast some attention as well. Her nipples seemed to be quite sensitive. After some time, Julie’s breathing had become more intense, which I was pleased about.

I rolled her over onto her back and we kissed energetically. I was trying to keep some of my weight off of her, but she reached around me and pulled me down onto her, opening her legs to me. My erection was firmly pressed against her mound; only a few thin pieces of fabric separated us. We kissed and ground against each other for what seemed like both a minute, and an hour.

Julie’s breathing became more and more uneven. Then she stopped kissing me and moaned into my neck as we vigorously humped through our clothes. I was more aroused than I’d ever been in my life. It was taking a significant effort to not go over the edge. The feeling of her tensing, quivering body beneath me was incredible.

Still, a small part of me wondered what I was getting into. I seemed like I was going along for a ride, uncertain if I’d be able to get off. If Julie had asked me to go all the way right then, I wasn’t sure if I would’ve been able to resist.

Julie started to slow down. I could feel her body loosen up and she opened her eyes to look at me. We stayed there for a long moment, breathing heavily. Her face was flushed and a sheen of sweat covered her chest.

“I really liked that,” she whispered.

“Me too,” I replied.

She nudged me, so I sat up on the couch. She ran her fingers over my erection, still enclosed in my bathing suit. A jolt of pleasure shot through my lower body. Julie tugged at the hem of my suit and started to pull it off. I must have tensed up, because Julie stopped and eyed me. I realized I was holding my breath.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Um, nothing. I just don’t ... You know, I’ve never done this,” I admitted.

“Just relax.”

She leaned in and kissed me softly. That eased the tension a little bit. At least she seems to know what to do. She sat up again and pulled down my bathing suit with one quick motion, freeing my aching erection. I saw a small smile cross her face, as she reached for it and began to stroke it.

Shots of pleasure spread through my body as Julie worked her hand up and down. Her movements were just slow enough to keep me from going over the edge. The sensation was both exquisite and excruciating. Part of me wanted her to never stop and part of me wanted to grab it myself and make it explode. When she started speeding up, I knew it wouldn’t be long. I closed my eyes and hissed at the pleasure she was giving me.

“What?” she asked softly.

“That feels great.”

Julie increased her intensity, pushing me past the point of no return. She watched raptly as the first jet shot out. It arced about a foot up in the air and landed on my chest, causing a gasp of surprise from her. Another series of smaller jets followed, shooting out across my stomach. She kept stroking, but soon the feelings turned hypersensitive so I reached down and stayed her arm. I took some deep breaths as I continued to pulse in her hand. Julie finally let go and curled up next to me.

“That was incredible,” I said.

“Mmm, it was,” she murmured.

I sat on the couch for about five minutes, reliving the experience, enjoying the utter amazement of realizing I’d just had my first orgasm with a girl.

Julie was resting her head against my shoulder with her eyes closed when I finally came down off the cloud a bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.