Sex and Love - Cover

Sex and Love

Copyright© 2009 by rokkerchik

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Charisma, a beautiful doctor, has yet to find love or great sex for that matter, is it possible to have it all, a career, family, a hot lover and hot sex?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

Another lonely night, that's what loomed before her and she thought to herself how fucking boring her life was. Not only was it boring, it was sexless and that was driving her over the edge. She knew that yet again, her favorite toy would be her companion and after the day she'd had, she was more than ready for release.

Her name was Charisma Cannon, she was 24, single and beautiful although she didn't think was in the least bit pretty much less beautiful. She had finished school early and was a doctor at a local hospital. Although she was a career woman and extremely smart, she was funny as well. Her long blonde hair and big blue eyes always caught the attention of interested and horny men but that's not the kind of man Charisma wanted. Dr. C, as her staff called her, was more interested in a man that would offer her stimulating conversation as well as hot sex. That combination was proving to be impossibly difficult to fulfill.

So that left her again, this night, heading home to fire up old faithful, her blue thriller as she called it. It was a good ten inches long and very thick, just how she loved them. This 'man' did talk stupid, leave messes or fake enjoying her company.

After eating yet another tv dinner, she headed for the shower. The steam poured out instantaneously and she stepped in. The soft pink nipples on her size 36D breasts perked right up under the water. She kept her sex shaved, cleanliness was important to her. After washing her hair, she purposely took an extra long time scrubbing her breasts and hairless joy box.

While washing herself, she rolled and pinched those pink nipples to a painful peak. Her juices began to flow and her mind wandered. She dreamt it was a sexy man touching and caressing her, taking her breasts into his mouth and sucking, rolling and even biting somewhat. Soon, her hand slipped down to her protruding nub and she began to flick and roll herself into frenzy. She realized she was pruning and stopped long enough to dry off before frantically trying to find her blue thriller. Opening her nightstand, the trusty hiding spot, she lubed it up and stretched her already tight opening.

Her free hand massaged and twirled her nipples back into their pulsing, painful peaks while her other hand gyrated with her hips and pounded into her wet sheath. Her walls stretched and sucked at the vibrating toy. The extra appendage to the toy hit her swollen clit and she twirled it back and forth as she brought herself closer to release. Because the toy was curved ever so slightly, her sweet spot inside was rubbed and began to engorge with each thrust. Soon, she was moaning and panting, her walls were vibrating and it didn't take long before her many orgasms hit her like a tidal wave. As usual, she gushed and squirted several times before she was spent. And as usual, while she was physically satisfied, her emotional needs were far from met. She had no one to hold and kiss, the blue thriller just didn't offer that aspect of satisfaction. After another shower for a quick clean up, she slept soundly and peacefully not knowing that tomorrow would be the first day of the rest of her life.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.