Nightmares Are Bad for You - Cover

Nightmares Are Bad for You

Copyright© 2009 by unknownchild

Chapter 1

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! "what the fuck was that" panted Chuck. That had to have been the best example ever of a great dream turned into a nightmare he thought. Looking down at his blankets on the bed he saw the proof that it had been a great dream. There were copious amount of white sticky jizz everywhere. "Just great" he mumbled "now moms going to think I was jacking of again." Charles Adams, or Chuck as he thought of himself, had finally had enough.

"Damn it" he thought "I'm 35 years old I shouldn't have to worry about my mother finding cum stains in my bed." But he figured this is what happens when you live at home. As he left his childhood and now adult room and tromped down stairs to the kitchen, he again lamented the fact that he was laid off at the local freightliner factory. If those corporate pencil pushers would have paid me more I could have afforded a better car and still would be working. I still can't believe I was "let go" because I had been ten minutes late one too many times. That job as crappy as it was, was all I had in my life. He mumbled tohimself

While munching away on the only cereal his mother would buy him lucky charms, Charlie sat reminiscing about his life. I am defiantly going to the corner drug to get those anti-depressant pills today he thought. Thinking over his life really made him depressed. "Let's see here" he thought "I've never had sex, really the closest I ever got was the one time my cousin and I got drunk and slobbered all over each other's faces for two minutes until I passed out."

After that happy thought he looked up and saw the time. "Well its 10:00 I should go over to the corner drug now." As he was walking along from his mother's house he saw one of his old high school classmates washing his beloved car. The way he lovingly and lightly caressed its body triggered a memory of his dream. He continued on now slightly uneasy have remembered part of his unpleasant dream. I wish I could see who it was in my dream. He said out loud to himself.

Crossing another intersection Charlie tripped and fell. This made him think back to all the other times he had been so unlucky. His fist day of school when his pants fell down and everyone laughed. The day in junior high he walked into the girl's bathroom. The first time he asked a girl out. Her name was Kate it was sophomore year in the hallway he had just asked her out when his then best friend loudly pointed out "damn chucky boy you work fast, you already have your fly open, and she hasn't even said yes yet" it goes without saying he was turned down. Those are just a few that popped to the forefront of his even unhappier mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.