Tony's Transformation
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Sirdar

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tony as a boy was introduced to wearing girls clothes,by his cousin and her mother although he was and is completely heterosexual. Due to unforseen events he eventully studied at the same girls school as his cousin as a girl.Later in life he applied and became the first male teacher at the school

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   School  

The problem of Megan

It was quite late that evening when I eventually left Liz and Megan that evening and I must admit that I was quite intrigued with Megan and the interest she had shown in me. I knew she would be part of my dreams that night. It was quite obvious the fact that I was a Transvestite did not seem to revolt her as it would most girls, in fact it seemed to be the reverse, and seemed to be more of a "come on" to her. I was glad that Liz was there. The fact that Megan was 'coming on' to me was to say the least a little 'off putting', as I would probably have been interested in the granny flat, but I was more than a little wary of getting involved in some way with Megan living in the same house as her and having her so close to me I knew could be a recipe for disaster...

Over the years I had avoided affairs of the heart, as I had never met a girl that lived up to my expectations. I had developed very much into a 'love them and leave them' sort of guy. In short I had never met a girl that could tempt me into marriage. I knew that where Megan was concerned that once again she was never going to be the woman for me and if anything did happen, it would only be a short term affair. Whilst I enjoyed her company I knew that I would have to gently dissuade her from any notion of marriage if that is what she was aiming at. I naturally hope that at her age her fancy would change to someone else in due course.

The next morning Aunt Katie woke me early with a list of vacant apartments that were available in the local newspaper, and in the locality of the school. I had just finished breakfast when a knock at the door announced the arrival of a Megan full of bounce and enthusiasm. She was an immediate hit with Aunt Katie, and announced that she had come to help me in the hunt for an apartment. I could hardly refuse her offer, even had I wished to do so.

It was not a day of wasted effort as each apartment we saw seemed highly suitable, but we then reached a house with an apartment on the side of the house well screened from being overlooked. It suited me down to the ground. The rent was reasonable, and I decided that I wanted it and signed the lease and paid the deposit on the spot. Eventually I took Megan for lunch and I said

"Look Megan your Granny flat would have suited me, but It would not be good for your sister or for me to be seen as living in the same house ... She is the Head Teacher after all."

Megan initially seemed to accept that explanation to my relief.

I went on "Look Megan I really appreciate your help, but we can not have any sort of close relationship, not yet anyway. I am going to be your teacher and this is my first job. I think you are really lovely, and if circumstances were different then that would probably be a different matter."

She looked at me and I could see the shock and disappointment in her eyes.

"You are telling me that you don't love me then Tony? I looked at her quite shocked.

"Do you think we have that type of relationship already then Megan. In less than 24 hours?"

"Of course Tony, as soon as I met you I knew that you were the man I had been waiting for. You are fun, you are not frightened to take risks, and think of it I will have you to shop for as well as myself and I love shopping."

"But Megan that's not a good enough reason for the type of relationship that you want, and if we were to have a sexual relationship it will not be until you finish university, and that I am afraid must be final. I am not averse to having you as a girlfriend, I think you are lovely but it could not be made public, and I think it would be impossible to keep it a secret. Can we just be special friends for the time being, and see what happens?"

I decided at that point I would have to talk to Liz about it, I knew that I would be going home for the next two weeks to get my gear packed up, and to move into my new apartment. I hoped her ardour would cool while I was away.

I planned to be back and give myself a week to settle in before term commenced. Megan reluctantly and very sadly agreed to keep our relationship at a distance, and I breathed a sigh of relief and not to get into a close involvement with each other. We went to her home for dinner, and I told Liz about our conversation and how I felt, and I told her that it was imperative while she was in my class at school, we must keep at a distance. Liz said when Megan had left the room "You know that she is absolutely sure that she is deeply in love with you, and don't ever make the big mistake that she has given up on you..."

"I know I like her a lot, and if things were different I would want to see more of her, but unless I set the rules this will be an impossible situation for all three of us."

I had planned to go home for two weeks then come back for a week before term started. My mother was over the moon at my getting the job and she tried to get me to go and live with Aunt Katie, but I was adamant that I wanted my own place. I did however, suggest she came to stay with Aunt Katie for a house warming party. My worst fears were confirmed when Megan rang me at home every day, sometimes twice, and told me her plans for my apartment. I warned her I did not have too much money, and yet I did agree some purchases over the phone. I got rather concerned as the tone of our conversations was in the context almost as though she was planning to move in and live with me, which had me more than a little concerned especially, after what I thought we had agreed and her sisters words about Megan being hard to shake off kept coming back to haunt me.

I tried to ease Megan out of the preparations for the flat warming, but my two weeks absence seemed to have made her even more determined than ever. I tried to talk to her about her ex boy friend Kenny, but she just ignored all my comments, just as if she had gone stone deaf.

In moving into my apartment I had one suitcase for Toni and another for me. With a spare bedroom I planned the one room to have all my femme clothes in, and the other for me to sleep in. Megan was continuously excited about the house warming party, but I played it cool and did not let her get too involved. I did not let on that my mother and Aunt Katie were coming. She was a little suspicious at the amount of food that I had bought, but I just insisted that it could always be eaten afterwards.

Liz warned me that she thought that Megan had been making plans to stop the night with me. Liz and Megan had subsequently fallen out badly over her attachment to me, so much so that Liz tried to forbid her from the idea of staying overnight. In passing I said that my mother would be staying with me for the few days that she was here, and she would be able to have the spare bedroom. I just thought that Megan would take the hint and change her mind. The worrying thing was that Megan I had foolishly let Megan have a key to the apartment and could let herself in any time.

Aunt Katie hinted that there could be a special house warming surprise for me if it arrived in time. The evening went well, and both my mother, Aunt Katie and Liz came together with Megan. It was quite a quiet affair really, but we had a few glasses of wine and it as quite a jolly little party. My mother complimented Megan on her choice of draperies that she had been instrumental in purchasing.

After it was all over Megan insisted that she would stop and help me clear up the mess. I was conscious of a warning look from Liz but I could not create a scene and insist that she went and spoil the whole evening so I gave in. Megan insisted on doing all the clearing away and washing up and putting the left over food into the fridge.

Afterwards Megan and I were sat having a drink, and I was sweating a bit about how I was to dispose of Megan. I knew my own weaknesses, and I knew that if she came on to me too much, I would probably give in and have sex with her. I knew I was not strong enough to resist. I had previously, had a word with Aunt Katie about my problems with Megan and the threat of her trying to stay the night with me, and Aunt Katie had laughed and said. "Don't worry honey I think I can bail you out. I hope!"

I was about to suggest that it was time for Megan to go as I was tired when the front door bell rang. I opened it to see Aunt Katie, my mother and Julie hugging a small child. Immediately Julie and I went into a clinch as we were so glad to see one another.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.