The Peachtree Academy - Cover

The Peachtree Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Rebecca Kennedy is a young, teacher hired to teach a English class at a place called the Peachtree Academy For Girls. Although innocent on the outside, Rebecca soon learns that things inside aren't quite what they seem, and starts to wonder about her own morals.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex  

Becca yawned, stretched, then looked around her bedroom. Kari was nowhere to be found, and as much as Becca was glad that she had left before they were caught, she also wondered just how long ago Kari left, and if she had gotten caught by campus security. That last part made Becca's heart sink, and she quickly got into the shower. She was busy thinking up excuses as to why Kari would have been in her room in the back of her head, as she reminded herself that she was there to work, not to focus on a single Asian girl. As she started to get dressed, Becca wondered in the back of her head if there was something in Kari's file that would shed some light as to why the girl acted the way she did.

As she got dressed, Becca thought about her "game plan". She figured she would head to the teacher's office, and start going through student files before classes started. As she fumbled with her belongings, Becca heard a knock at the door. Reaching over, she opened it with her fingertips, as she reached for her bag with her other hand. She was a bit surprised that the other foreign teacher, Karin Ashley was standing there. "Oh! Good morning." Becca said, a little confused. "Good morning. I thought that if you were ready, we could go the teacher's lounge together, then at least if you had some questions, I could try to answer them for you." The chocolate colored woman said, and Becca nodded, even though it reminded her of something she would do in high school herself.

"Perhaps later on we can get some drinks or something?" Karin asked, and Becca nodded. She didn't see anything wrong with two adults getting to know each other better. As they walked along, Karin made small talk, and Becca took a deep breath, before looking at her. "What do you know about one of my students, Ka ... Hikari Hiroyama?" She said, correcting herself to use Kari's full name. "The Headmistress's Granddaughter?" Karin asked. "She's a bit of a odd one. She tends to keep to herself allot of the time. I don't think I've seen her make much friends for the time that she's been here." She said, and Becca was even more confused. "How long has she been here?" She asked. "Not that long. Came to school here about a week before you showed up." Karin said, and Becca nodded. She thought she figured it out, but couldn't be sure just yet.

A short time later, and Becca stood in front of her class, taking attendance. As she called out names, she got a "here" for most of them, which included Kari, but excluded one girl. "Hitomi?" Becca called out, but noticed the red haired girl wasn't around. "I'm sorry." Megumi started saying. "That one tends to cut class from time to time." She said, and Becca sighed. "Alright. I'll deal with that later. For now, get your books out, and lets pick up where we left off yesterday." She said, making a mark in her book. Becca could only wonder what exactly would make the missing student want to cut class, and figured she would find out later.

Just a short walk away, Hitomi Nonaka stood in a room occupied by three older men. "You know I have school right?" She asked, and one of the men nodded. "I know. But I also know you would cut class when told you would be fucked silly." The man said, and Hitomi shrugged. "Maybe." She said, and smiled. As she hopped onto the bed, Hitomi noticed that 2 of the men were already naked, and sporting hard-ons, the third was clothed, but holding a video camera. "You didn't tell me I was going to be a star." She said, sitting on her knees, traditional Japanese style. One of the men came to the left of her, stroking his cock, and Hitomi gladly took over for him, using her left hand to masturbate him slowly. She started doing the same thing with the man on her right, smiled up at him, before feeling the man on her left grabbing her dyed hair to pull her back to him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.