The Peachtree Academy - Cover

The Peachtree Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Rebecca Kennedy is a young, teacher hired to teach a English class at a place called the Peachtree Academy For Girls. Although innocent on the outside, Rebecca soon learns that things inside aren't quite what they seem, and starts to wonder about her own morals.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex  

The weekend was over, and Becca was back in class, going over her lesson plan with the students. Not once did she know about anything that her students did over the weekend, as in turn, did they know anything about what her and Kari did. But, in turn, Becca didn't know anything about what her students did. She had to constantly remind herself not to make eye contact with Kari, unless she was asking her a question, as their relationship was the upmost of secrets. The last thing she needed was to get arrested for having sexual relations with a young girl, none the less her own student. In between classes, Becca sat in the teacher's lounge, telling herself that everything that happened over the weekend was probably a one time thing. "So, how are you fitting in?" Becca heard, and looked over at Karin, who sat at the desk in front of hers.

"I'm starting to get used to things." Becca said nervously. "Well, don't let the girls get to you. They have a habit of trying to break in the new teachers." Karin had said, and Becca nodded. It was then that Becca thought about something, and looked over her class roster. Her class was a mixture of middle and high school students, and Becca wondered which one Kari was. As her last class ended, Becca headed back to her room, and tried to take her mind off of all the questions she had about her student. She set her papers down, tossed her purse onto the counter, let her hair loose from the bun it was in, and started to undress. She stopped, and turned around, staring at the door for a bit, before locking it. It meant that Kari couldn't just walk in, but then again, that was probably a good thing.

A nice, long hot shower was next on Becca's agenda. She was glad that she didn't have to worry about anything for the moment, and thought about what to have for dinner, before reminding herself that she didn't do much food shopping since she arrived. She figured that she should probably do some, and thought that after her shower would probably be a good time as any. After her shower, Becca thought about getting dressed, but opted to just walk around nude, since it was just her. She was drying her hair with her towel, when she walked into her bedroom, only to find Kari asleep on her bed. Confused and angry, Becca couldn't deny that she was just the little bit curious as how she got in, as she remembered to lock the door this time around.

"Hey, get up." Becca said, and threw the wet towel at Kari. Yawning as she sat up, Kari rubbed her eyes, and looked up at Becca, who had her arms crossed over her chest. "You took too long in the shower, so I fell asleep." She said, yawned, and sat up into a kneeling position. "How did you get in?" Becca asked, and Kari pointed towards the window. "The door was locked, so I just climbed in through the window." She said, and Becca sighed. "This isn't a good idea. You shouldn't be here." She said, and Kari just shrugged. "No one cares what I do." She said. Becca sat down, and looked at her. "What about your roommate? Won't they wonder where you are?" She asked. Kari just shook her head. "Don't got one." She said, and suddenly pulled Becca down into a laying position.

"You smell good." Kari said, as she snuggled up against Becca's breasts. "What do you mean that you don't have a roommate?" Becca asked, and gasped when she felt Kari's tongue flicking at her nipple. "You live alone?" Becca asked, and Kari nodded. "Uh huh." She muttered, before she began sucking on Becca's left tit. Becca moaned a little, and was suddenly surprised, when Kari sat up. "Oh yeah! I brought food." She said, and leaned over the other end of the bed, only to come back up with a plastic bag full of boxed lunches and drinks. Becca was left a bit stunned. "I really can't figure you out." She muttered. As the two of them sat down to eat, Becca was totally shocked when Kari explained that she was the Headmistress' Granddaughter. So much that she nearly choked on some rice that she was eating. "You okay?" Kari asked. Becca just nodded. Not once did she ever piece together Kari's last name of "Hiroyama" with the last name of the Headmistress that invited her to teach at Peachtree.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.