The Peachtree Academy
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Rebecca Kennedy is a young, teacher hired to teach a English class at a place called the Peachtree Academy For Girls. Although innocent on the outside, Rebecca soon learns that things inside aren't quite what they seem, and starts to wonder about her own morals.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex  

"Yeah baby ... Jerk my cock..." The young girl heard, as she looked up at the man she knelt in front of, her mouth wide open as she stroked his cock. The girl seemed younger looking than she was, a bit on the slim side, small breasts, a very childish looking face, with long, black pigtails on either side of her head. One of the younger students at Peachtree Academy, Kiani Miazaki usually spent her time away from the other students, always going downtown on the weekends, and whenever they would let her off of the campus. The man in front of her groaned, telling Kiani that he was going to cum in her mouth, and that she had better swallow all of it, which Kiani did happily.

As Kiani made a show of swallowing the man's cum, in the back of her mind, she just wished that he would go away, and after getting dressed, she followed the man out of the small "love hotel" that they were staying in, holding her hand out to the man. "Here. There's a bit extra for you there since you were such a good girl." The man said, and Kiani smiled. "Thank you sir." She said, and waited for the man to leave, before counting whatever money she had gotten from him. It wasn't that Kiani needed the money, her parents were rather well off, but she resented her parents for never being there when she needed them. Looking at her watch, Kiani spun around, and headed back into the little hotel, not noticing the girl watching her from down the street.

Kaname Chiro, another student at Peachtree Academy, was walking back to the school from the bookstore, when she saw her fellow student coming out of a "love motel" with some stranger. She wondered what was going on, and curiously decided to follow Kiani. Kiani, who was back in the same room that she just sucked a stranger's cock in, was busy fixing her hair, when she heard a knock at the door. Fixing her skirt, she walked over to the door, and started to open it. "You're early..." She said, but was shocked to find Kaname, one of her classmates standing there. Pulling her into the room quickly, Kiani sighed, hoping that she didn't need to explain what she was doing. "Why are you here?" She asked Kaname, who shied away a little. Kaname seemed more childish looking than Kiani did, she also had pigtails, braided down to her shoulders, with dark brown eyes hidden behind round glasses. "I saw you outside, and I kind of followed you in here." She said, her cheeks flushed.

"You need to leave..." Kiani said, but Kaname started to protest. Just then, another knock at the door startled both girls. "Shit. He's here." Kiani said, and walked over towards the door. Slowly opening it, Kiani smiled at the American man that walked in, surprised that there was more than one sexy little Japanese girl there. "Oh? You never told me you were bringing a friend." The man said in Japanese. "Oh, well, she's..." Kiani started to say, when Kaname stepped forward. "Her best friend! And she was going to teach me some things about being with a man..." She said, and Kiani looked at her strangely. "Well then, I don't suppose that I'll be the man that you'll be teaching her with am I?" The man asked, and Kiani shook her head. "No!" She said, before Kaname moved next to her, grabbing her hand. "Yes! That is, if you don't mind." Kaname said, and Kiani looked at her classmate strangely.

"Well shucks, I don't mind at all. Teach away." The young man said, and got undressed in front of the two girls. Kaname just about fainted, but kept her composure, as she held onto Kiani's hand. "Excuse us." Kiani said, and looked at Kaname. "Do you know what you're doing?" She whispered, and Kaname shook her head. "No ... But you can teach me right?" She whispered back, and Kiani sighed. She looked back at the man, his cock sticking straight up from his body. Sighing, Kiani reluctantly nodded, and started to get undressed. "Get naked. Trust me." She told Kaname, who started to unbutton her blouse. "How about you two undress each other?" The man asked, and Kiani froze for a bit. She didn't like the idea of being touched by another girl, at least not sexually, and actually felt her knees buckle, as she felt Kaname's fingers unbuttoning her blouse.

The ice was broken between the two classmates, and Kaname decided to take it farther. Moving closer, she started to kiss Kiani, who was almost in shock, before subsiding to the kiss, her fingers running over her classmate's body, almost identical to her own. Before they knew it, the two girls were naked in front of each other, nervously blushing, before looking back at the man. Kaname stayed ever attentive, as she watched and listened to whatever Kiani did, embarrassed that she gagged when she got her chance to suck on the man's cock. Kiani just laughed a little at her. Kaname watched as Kiani soon started to mount the man, listening to her moan as she bounced slowly up and down. "Come here little lady." She heard the man say, and felt him pulling her closer to his face, until she was sitting squarely on his lips. Kaname whimpered, as she felt the man's tongue in her slit, her cheeks red that she was in fact, still an intact virgin. "Don't worry, I won't force you to do it if you don't want." She heard the man say, and sighed in relief.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.