The Peachtree Academy - Cover

The Peachtree Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rebecca Kennedy is a young, teacher hired to teach a English class at a place called the Peachtree Academy For Girls. Although innocent on the outside, Rebecca soon learns that things inside aren't quite what they seem, and starts to wonder about her own morals.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex  

It was early Saturday morning, and Hotaru Takanouchi, the librarian's assistant, was busy in her room, watching herself on a videotape. Unknown to anyone inside the school, who thought Hotaru was just a rather shy girl, and a virgin for that matter, would be totally shocked if they only knew about the things she did outside of school. Biting her lip gently, Hotaru moved her fingers in and out of her rather moist pussy gently, watching herself take a boy from behind, while sucking on another boy's cock on her videotape. Closing her eyes, Hotaru let out a soft moan, pushing her fingers deep into herself, before hearing someone laugh softly.

Covering herself up quickly, Hotaru blushed a heavy red, and looked over at her two roommates, Nadia Kazuki, and Natsumi Hakama, before quickly shutting off her television. "We were going to wake you up for breakfast, but I guess that's not necessary." Nadia said, while Natsumi laughed a little. "I ... I can explain..." Hotaru said, as Nadia and Natsumi sat down on either side of her. "Can you now?" Natsumi asked, and turned the television back on. "Can you now?" Nadia asked, as Natsumi giggled a little. "I haven't seen this one yet." She said, and Hotaru turned towards her, blushing. "What????" She asked, and Nadia laughed. "Honestly? We kinda watched the videos you had while you went home one weekend." She said, and Hotaru continued to blush, before noticing Natsumi's hand in her shorts.

"Ooh. Haven't seen this one yet. Ohhh..." Natsumi said, before Hotaru looked towards Nadia, who started to blush a little. "We were getting off to your videos that whole weekend you were gone." She said, and Hotaru blushed a little. "Never knew you were such the little kink library girl." Natsumi said, and Hotaru looked down, towards her sheets, before Nadia lifted her chin. "Tell me. You ever do it with girls?" She asked, and Hotaru nodded. "Yeah. A couple of times." She said, and blushed when Nadia started kissing her. Hotaru closed her eyes, but continued to blush, feeling the covers being pulled off her by who she figured was Natsumi. "Ooh. She's all wet down here." Hotaru heard her friend say, before feeling her pussy being licked by Natsumi's hot tongue.

"Hnnn..." Hotaru moaned, before opening her eyes, watching Nadia pull back from their kiss. Moaning again, Hotaru tilted her head back, reaching down to run her fingers through Natsumi's hair, before noticing Nadia getting undressed. Moving closer, Hotaru gently started to suck on one of her friend's shapely breasts, hearing her moan softly, before feeling Natsumi fucking her pussy with her finger. "Oh suck it. Oh please, suck my other nipple too." Nadia said, and Hotaru giggled. "She loves to have her nipples sucked." Natsumi said, her lips wet with Hotaru's fluids. "Hey. I can't help it if my nipples get sensitive when I get horny." She said, and held Hotaru's head gently to her chest, before pulling away to take off her shorts.

Moaning loudly now, Hotaru closed her eyes, and started to pull and tug on her own nipples, blushing heavily as she felt Natsumi's mouth over her clit, and this time two fingers in her soaked cunt. "Hey, don't forget about me." Nadia said, as she climbed over Hotaru, and offered her usually shy friend her own wet pussy. Smiling, Hotaru slid down into a laying position, lifting her legs for Natsumi, before pulling Nadia's pussy down to her lips. She smiled, as she heard Nadia moan, lapping up the sweet juices that her body made, before feeling Natsumi push a third finger into her. "Wow. Didn't think you could take more than just one finger." Natsumi joked, as she pulled back to watch Hotaru eat out Nadia.

Hotaru pouted with the loss of Natsumi's fingers, but it didn't matter to her much longer, as she shoved her tongue deep into Nadia's cunt, lapping up her sweetness. "Oh wow ... If I knew you could make me so hot like this..." Nadia said, then moaned loudly. "Hey, don't forget about me..." Natsumi said, after getting stripped down. Giggling at each other, Nadia moved away from Hotaru long enough for Natsumi to take her place, before moving in between Hotaru's legs, trying her sweet pussy for herself. "Mmm. Yummy." Nadia joked, as Hotaru moaned up into Natsumi's cunt. "Oh shit..." Natsumi moaned out, before putting her glasses aside, laying over Hotaru to kiss Nadia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.