A Free Ride to Paradise - Cover

A Free Ride to Paradise

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hitchhiking to my girlfriend's one Saturday, I get picked up and lose my virginity - to her mother. Then, I get an even bigger surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

We had a nice dinner, just a normal meal, except that Beth had her hand in my lap most of the time.

When we were finished and had straightened up the kitchen, Beth said to her Mother, "Would you like to come in with us? I think Stan likes you, too."

"Well, that's nice. What do you say, Stan?"

"I say, it's great as far as I'm concerned. I love you both."

"Aw, Mom, isn't he sweet?"

"Yes, he is, we should think of something special for him."

"Well, I can get on top of him to make love to him and you can get up over him and get down over his face, you know, with, um..."

"My pussy, dear, he can lick me, you mean? Like we did earlier."

"Um, yes, that's what I mean, yes."

Just loving the idea, I added, "I'd be the happiest guy on earth to do just what we're talking about."

So, we went back into the master bedroom and got undressed.

Hard as a rock, I lay down on the bed, Beth got up over me and pushed and twisted until she had me all the way inside, then Colleen swung up over me, gripped the headboard and lowered her pussy down to my face. She was very wet as I took my first lick which made her flinch a bit. Then she lowered a little more and I reached up and took her pussy lips and pulled them open and licked up and down.

"Oh, Stan, oh, oh."

I guess I'm pretty smart to keep my girlfriend's mother happy. And it's my pleasure. And there's more pleasure as Beth rocks back and forth as I glide in and out of her.

"Oh, OH, OH, OH, I'm cumming, OH, I'm cumming, OH, Stan, oh, I love you so much, OH, OH, ew, it feels so good, oh, so good."

Beth had a great orgasm and I'm very close myself. Her mom is now pressing down scrubbing her drenched pussy back and forth across my face. I can hardly aim my tongue into her.

Right after, Colleen pushes down on my face.

"OOOOH, Stan, OOH, OOH, OOH, OH, oh, oh, oh, lick, oh, please lick, ew, that's so good, oh, yes, yes, yes."

I just couldn't hold out any longer.

"UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, uuh, uuh, oh, oh, oh, wow, oh, this is so wonderful. I can't believe this is happening. Oh, wow."

Beth's mom gets down next to me with Beth on my other side and we have a nice group hug.

"You two still have time to make love again, then Beth and I'll drive you home, Stan. Have fun, you two," and Colleen slips on a robe and leaves, closing her bedroom door as she does.

"There's something I want to do, Stan."

"What's that?"

"I want you to make love to me doggie style, from behind me."

"Sure, why that way?"

"My mom said it's one of her favorite ways and that we should try it. She says that it can get the guy's dick in just the right place for the girl to have a great orgasm."

"Well, I just love it when you cum. It really turns me on big time."

"Yeah, me, too. No, I mean, when you cum inside me, it really excites me. I just love it and I can feel your warm cum inside me. Oh, I love it."

"So, how do we do this," I ask.

"I get up on my hands and knees and you get behind me between my legs and go in from there."

So, Beth got up and I maneuvered in behind her, took my dick and rubbed it back and forth along her pussy.

"Mmm, that feels good, real good."

I push forward and I can feel her pressing back on me and I look down and watch my cock slowly enter the paradise of her pussy. Oh that feeling again as my dick is gently gripped by her insides as I begin going in and out of her.

"Oh, wow. I see what Mom meant. When you go in, your dick rubs me on a wonderful place inside. Oh, yes, oh, just like that. That's wonderful, just wonderful. Oh, Stan, oh, please just keep doing that. Just nice and slow. Oh, oh, god that feels good. Oh, you are making me feel so good. Is this good for you?"

"Mmm, yeah, especially when you move your butt around in a circle like that. That just makes me want to cum. Oh."

"God, I just love sex. This makes me feel so good, better than I've ever felt before. And Mom will let us do this as much as we want. Oh, I want it every day."

"Oh, Beth, I do, too. Your Mom is incredible. I can't believe she really set this all us for us."

"It was really funny when we were talking about doing this. Mom put me on the pill months ago. We talked about her having sex with you first, then having you do it to me. We talked a lot about it and there were times when we both left big wet spots on the kitchen chairs. We laughed a lot about that.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.