A Free Ride to Paradise - Cover

A Free Ride to Paradise

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hitchhiking to my girlfriend's one Saturday, I get picked up and lose my virginity - to her mother. Then, I get an even bigger surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Now, I can understand if you think your cock would go soft with her mom in the room and all, but remember, her mother is very attractive and naked and had just fucked me in the backseat of her car. So, no, I haven't lost a bit of my hardness. In fact, there's something about all this that is very sexy and highly erotic.

Well, Beth and I were invited by her mother to get on her bed, kiss each other, feel each other up, do whatever we wanted. Wow.

So, I got up over her kneeling with one leg on each side, my cock laying on her abdomen and I began to kiss her as she reached down and rubbed my cock as it lay on her abdomen. I rose up and rubbed and fondled her breasts for a few minutes, then decided that I'm ready to get down and get closely acquainted with Beth's pussy.

I had briefly seen her naked body before we got on the bed and she was shaven clean, two lovely split halves that looked so pretty and girlish. I got up on my knees and parted her legs, bent down and looked at the beautiful pussy in front of me. There was a slight glistening of moisture and I bent down and licked it off.

As I kissed, licked and tongued her pussy, Beth began to moan softly and she jerked slightly each time I poked my tongue into her slit. "Oh, yes, Stan, oh, oh, yes," she said softly as I reached up and parted her pussy lips to gain entrance to her delicate insides and began licking up and down.

"Oh, oh, Stan, my god, oh, oh, that feels so good. Oh, yes, yes, right there. Oh, right there."

I did this a few more minutes and decided that this was all about our first fuck, so I got up between her legs and pressed my cock up to her wet and inviting slit. I gripped my cock and pushed in as she spread her legs even further apart. Nothing happened. So, I pushed again. Again, nothing happened.

I backed off a little and rubbed my cock up and down along her slit, stopping once in a while to push forward, with little luck. I finally just held my cock and gave a big shove and the tip of my dick went in. Nothing more, just the tip.

So, I kept pushing forward and slowly, slowly, my cock began to go in. Once I got about halfway inside, I pulled back a bit, then pressed hard and I went in further.

I looked over at Beth's mom. She was sitting in a chair, naked as we were, fingering her pussy in and out, rubbing her clit with her other hand. She did look very sexy there with her legs sprawled masturbating as I fucked her daughter ten feet away.

"Oh, my god, you got it inside me. It hurts a little but it feels really good, too." Then, she whispered, "Oh, look over at my mom, she's getting off."

And, indeed, Beth's mother had her head thrown back and was rubbing furiously and moaning and thrusting as she went faster and faster.

"Oh, please fuck me, Stan. I want you so bad," she whispered.

I began to press in and out and it felt so, so good. As you know, the only other sex I've ever had was just an hour or two ago with her mother who I slid into quite easily. Beth was tight, very tight, and it did feel much better in a way. Actually, they both felt quite good, Beth tight, gripping my cock firmly, her mom easily sliding lusciously up and down. Both different, both good. Both very good.

"Oh, oh, god, this feels so good. Oh, Stan, oh, this is so wonderful."

"I can't believe this is all happening. But I'm so glad. Oh, this is so good. God, I just love fucking you."

"Mmm, I love it, too. Mom said you can sleep with me in my bed whenever you stay the night. We can fuck all night. Just think. All the time."

"I just can't wait. This is so great. What a mom you have. She's incredible."

"I'll say. This was all her idea, really. And I think you should fuck her again just to thank her."

"You don't mind? You're not jealous?"

"Look, this was all her idea. And, she's all on her own, no boyfriend. So, sure, fuck her all you want. I mean I want you too, but if you want to thank her many times for all this, go right ahead. Even sleep with her part of the night if you want. Just don't forget about me. I might even join you in her bed. I bet you'd like that. Both of us to fuck."

"God, you're kidding? Right?"

Well, I was hoping she wasn't.

"No, I don't mind and I don't think she'd mind. I can ask her. Just not right now. Right now, just keep doing me. Mmm, just like this."

I was going in and out slowly, taking our time, enjoying every second of our new lovemaking. We were both somewhat out of breath and perspiring a bit, it was just so erotic to be fucking Beth in front of her mother across the room.

Soon, Beth whispered, "Oh, Stan, I think I'm close. Just go a little faster. Oh, yeah. Good, good. OH, OH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, oooh, oooh, ooooh, oh, oh, oh, Stan, oh this feels so good, keep going, just keep going."

I looked over at Beth's mom and she was entranced watching her daughter orgasm just ten feet away. Beth was hugging me and kissing me and thrusting up at me and that was all I needed.

"UUUMH, UUUHM, UUUHM, uuuh, uuuh, uuuh, oh, oh, that's so ... oh, oh, wow. Oh, so good, oh Beth, so good."

"Mmm, your first cum inside me. Oh, just leave your cock in me. It feels so good," she whispered.

We lay there for quite a while as we kissed and felt each other. After a bit, her mom came over and got on the bed with us and we took her into our hug. I was in the middle of both, all nice and naked, both feeling around me making me hard again.

"Hope you two don't mind, it just got lonely over there. It's nice here."

We lay there for quite a while, Beth and I kissing, her mom kissing my back and rubbing her boobs on my back.

"Why don't you turn over and give Mom a little attention, Stan. I think she'd like that."

So, I turned around wrapped my arms around my girlfriend's mother and we hugged and kissed as my erection came screaming back pressing against her crotch.

"Mmm, what's this, Stan?" she asked squeezing me.

"Well, it's something you can have if you want."

"You are Beth's boyfriend, after all. She might want you again."

"I can hear what you two are saying and I'd love it if you had Stan this time. Maybe I can watch and get a few pointers."

"Well, dear, if you're sure. Your Stan is a lovely young man and I don't get my way with many young men these days."

"Oh just fuck him crazy, Mom. Go ahead."

So, Colleen swung her leg up over me as Beth moved over. She reached up under herself, took my cock and lowered herself right down over me burying me deep inside, then began pulling straight up and back down. Every time she pulled up, she tightened around me. Oh, that felt good.

I was rubbing her breasts as she moved over me. Her breasts were a little larger than Beth's with larger nipples and they were a little softer and hung down a bit with her nipples standing out farther than her daughters. Her nipples were brown rather than pale pink like Beth's. But they were lovely to suck, her nipples hardened and swelled as I sucked on them.

"Oh, Stan, you feel so good. Am I making you feel good? You going to give me your cum? I love your cum in me. You'll give it to me, won't you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.