A Free Ride to Paradise - Cover

A Free Ride to Paradise

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hitchhiking to my girlfriend's one Saturday, I get picked up and lose my virginity - to her mother. Then, I get an even bigger surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I'd been dating Beth for about four months now and things were kind of heating up, if you know what I mean. Well, if you don't, we were past the stage of getting her naked on top, sucking her tits and her giving me handjobs and, more recently, blowjobs.

Yes, she swallows. And I love it.

So, we were getting along quite fine in my opinion. I'd made a few moves toward her pussy and she'd let me rub her on the outside of her panties but, so far, not inside. I figured it was just a matter of time before I'd get her panties off but it hadn't happened yet.

I was sixteen, just taking driver's ed but still without a license, when I was hitchhiking to Beth's one Saturday morning and a car pulled over, I ran up and saw it was Beth's mom.

"Hi, Stan, are you on your way to our house?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well, I'm on just my way to the store, why don't you come with me, then we'll go home after that."

Great. So, I got in and we went shopping and, on the way home, she turned down a street I didn't know, then off way behind some industrial buildings and stopped the car.

"Stanley, I want to talk to you about my daughter and you. I won't beat around the bush, 'Have you and Beth had sex?'"

Omigod, here it comes. Her mom is going to end all the fun.

"Um, well, no. No, we haven't. I haven't even done it myself."

She reached over and placed her hand on my pants and began to rub as she said, "I think it would be best for Beth if her first time was with a man who knew something about fucking."

Yes, Beth's mom said, 'fucking, ' just like it was an everyday household word and didn't blink an eye when she said it. Of course, the rubbing had the desired effect on my cock which was, by now, at full alert status.

She reached with both hands, tugged down my zipper, and said, "Let's see what you have here," and reached inside and pulled out my cock and held it. I was just frozen. I couldn't move. My girlfriend's mother was gripping my dick like it was the most normal thing to do on a Saturday morning.

She looked at it for what seemed like a long time, then said, "My, Stan, I haven't seen one this nice and big for a long time. Reach down and push the seat all the way back, would you?"

As I did, she leaned over and started licking all over and around the head of my cock, then took the tip in her mouth and began to suck me firmly. No, I didn't faint but I'm not sure why. I was scared to death but not so much that it took away my hard-on. That was being kept pretty alive.

After a minute or two, she took me all the way in sucking up and down. Oh, this felt so good even though I my head was spinning from all that was happening.

Here, I've got my girlfriend's mom sucking my cock as we're pulled off the side of the road. It kind of felt surreal in a way. I mean, I'd never expected anything, anything like this. Who would? Oh, who would?

When I started to wriggle in the seat and moan a bit, she raised up, pulled off her panties, told me to pull the seat forward all the way and get in the back seat.

Once I was in the back seat, she joined me, got up over me, reached under and led my cock into heaven, aka, her pussy. She had opened her blouse and pulled up her bra so I was licking and sucking her boobs as she rode up and down.

Oh, did this feel good. No, did this feel wonderful, way better than good. She had a slight film of perspiration along her upper lip and was grunting and moaning as she fucked me up and down.

"You feel really good, Stan, mmm, really good. Ungh. You like this, Stan?" she said breathlessly.

"Oh, Mrs. Martin, it's just wonderful. I just never expected anything like this."

"Um, I think it's more appropriate, with your cock in me, um, if you call me, Colleen. This is nice together, isn't it?" she panted as she pumped me up and down.

"Oh, yes, Colleen, it just feels so good. You are really good."

"Thank you, Stan, I just love fucking and I hope this is good for your first time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.