The Job - Cover

The Job

Copyright© 2009 by Blackdraman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Three people are hired into new jobs that turn out to be way more than they seem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

First day on the Job:

After telling Zack that she definitely wanted the job, they went down stairs and out to the pool. By the time they got there, Sharon and Jacob were cuddling on one chair, Dawn was relaxing in another and Carlos was still working on the pool. When Jacob caught sight of Amy walking toward him, he instinctively tried to cover himself, almost knocking Sharon out of their chair. His actions set Dawn, Sharon and Zack laughing. When he realized that no one on the deck actually had clothes on he remembered where he was. Beet red and with a sheepish smile on his face, he settled back down. Amy checked him out. Broad shoulders, toned abs, arms and legs tanned but rest of him fairly pale. A light sprinkling of chest hair narrowed down into a full nest from which his cock dangled. It was laying limply along his thigh, but as she continued to look at it, it began to grow. Looking up she found him checking her out. His approval of her appearance was obvious to everyone.

"Hey, thanks Amy. I wanted a second round anyway."

Everyone laughed as Sharon settled back into Jacob's lap, sliding him deep inside her red haired pussy. They laughed harder as the startled look on Jacob's face swiftly changed to one of intense pleasure. Sharon laid back against his chest, not moving, but the look on Jacob's face and the tensing of his muscles told everyone that she was doing something besides just sitting there. Amy grabbed an empty chair and dragged it up to the other two. Zack copied her actions, leaning over to whisper in her ear, "Sharon has good internal muscle control. She once got Roger off with just that, no stroking no nothing." A practitioner of Kegal exercises herself, Amy was suitable impressed.

For only the second time in her life, Amy watched another couple have sex in person. The quick glimpse of Dawn and Carlos upstairs was her first. Since Sharon wasn't doing much, all Amy could see was the joining of cock and twat and the shifting of skin as Sharon tensed and released her abdomen muscles. More interesting was the tensing and shifting of Jacob. Ever few moments he would tense up, what they could see of his cock would seem to swell, and Sharon would give a little sighing gasp. Curiosity drove Amy closer. Soon she found herself kneeling in front of the couple, her face mere inches from their joining. She could see Sharon's juices flowing down Jacob's cock, coating his balls and making them glisten. The urge to taste them became to much. Closing that last little distance, Amy stuck out her tongue and licked upwards from his ballsack to her clit. The salty tang of his skin contrasted sharply with her sugary sweet flavor.

Her sweetness surprised Amy. She had tasted several women in her life, herself included, and Sharon was by far the sweetest pussy she had ever licked. Moaning with the pleasure, Amy pushed further in, burying her face in their junction. Tongue moving rapidly, she sought to get Sharon off, she wanted to taste her girl cum. Dimly she heard footsteps approach, but she was consumed with her self-appointed task. She broke contact with her two new lovers with a gasp as she felt fingers at her own wet opening. She didn't know who's touch was exciting her, and she found that she didn't really care. She returned to licking Sharon and Jacob. The couple had started exerting themselves more; Jacob now sliding from tip to root in long slow strokes. Amy felt the fingers leave and a tongue take their place. She assumed it was a woman eating her, the soft skin she felt could not belong to a man. Nor did she feel a man could be so good. The tongue and lips moved softly over her sex, teasing her with butterfly kisses and darting jabs of the tongue. Then the mystery lover moved to her clit. The soft lips pulled her engorged clit into a warm sucking mouth. Holding her clit in place with gentle grip of the teeth, the woman's tongue flicked across the end of Amy's clit, sending bolts of pleasure through the young woman. Each bolt caused Amy to push harder into Sharon's pussy. Deciding she liked what was happening, she copied her mystery lover's technique on Sharon. Sharon's clit, however, was smaller than Amy's. So forgoing the teeth, Amy held her clit in place with strong sucking action.

At first Amy thought that Dawn had decided to join the festivities and was really looking forward to more time with the older blonde. Then she heard Dawn's voice, but the talented mouth never left her lower lips.

"Hmm what is this?" Amy felt fingers probe into her while the tongue was still twirling around her clit. Then the fingers were gone.

"Mm this tastes like Zack. Looks like he as already came and left," those with mouths free chuckled at her joke.

Now Amy was really curious, she wanted to know who was eating her with such skill, but she had Sharon so close to cumming that she didn't want to stop yet. Finally the desire to know who was pleasing her so well was too much. Holding herself up with one hand, she moved the other to the joining of Sharon and Jacob. Using her fingers, she thrummed Sharon's clit while looking over her shoulder. At first she saw Dawn standing next to Zack, both just watching the impromptu orgy in progress. Then turning further she saw Roger standing behind Martha, his hands roaming from her breasts to her pussy; her hands were busy behind her, presumably on his cock. Finally turning enough, she caught a glimpse of dark hair rising over the globes of her own upturned ass. One last swipe of the dark haired woman's tongue sent Amy over the edge. Eyes closed, panting for breath, she shuddered her way through a very good orgasm. When she opened her eyes, she found herself looking into the Kathryn's smiling face; mouth and chin covered in Amy's cream.


Jacob was in heaven. Sharon's muscle control was phenomenal. He had NEVER felt anything even close to it. Then the feathery touch of Amy's tongue on his balls almost sent him over right then. Now with Sharon actually riding his cock as she milked it with her pussy, he was forced to use every trick Mrs. Jones taught him to hold off the inevitable. Their height difference was enough to allow Jacob to rest his chin on Sharon's shoulder without interfering with her movements. His eyes widened as he saw Amy's head moving in their conjoined crotches. Even knowing what he was going to see based off of what he had felt, the sight was still awesome. Even with his perverted experience, he had never seen one woman pleasure another. He felt Amy take one of his nuts into her mouth and start humming. The sensations made him throw his head back and groan. He clenched his PC muscles as tight as he could until she went back to licking Sharon's clit. Opening his eyes, he saw Kathryn, Martha, and Roger walking toward him; not a stitch of clothes between them. The sight of Kathryn's upturned breasts swaying with her walk brought his eruption close to the edge again. The peek-a-boo game her pubic hair was playing didn't help either. Kathryn's thick black bush was trimmed into a neat triangle, the rest of her pussy was shaved clean; as she walked, she placed one foot directly in front of the other, causing her to sway and her thighs to hide and then revel her pussy at every step.

He watched wide eyed as Kathryn knelt behind Amy, leaning her head towards the blonde's upturned ass. Without any preamble, she began licking and slurping Amy's pussy. He watched as Dawn got up, walk behind Amy, dipped her fingers into her wet opening and stuck them in her mouth. He laughed along with everyone else at her joke. Looking around he realized that except for Sharon, only the new employees were having sex. Dawn had sat down in Amy's vacant chair next to Zack. Martha was standing watching the three of them, and Roger was behind Martha with his arms around her enjoying her ample charms. Motion caught his eye; Amy was raising up. He watched as she looked around, then close her eyes and start to shake her way through her orgasm. When Kathryn pulled up with the lower half of her face covered in Amy's cum, Jacob lost it. Grabbing Sharon by the hips, he speed up his stroke, actually lifting his ass off the chair as he thrust up into her small body. After a few strokes he felt hands on his thighs, pushing them further apart. Then felt not one, but two tongues flicking across his scrotum. One person went down, taking one of his nuts in their mouth again and humming. The other started licking at the point where his cock met Sharon's pussy; an added sensation on each stroke. It was the last straw, with one last heave, he thrust as deep into Sharon as he could and erupted. He supported both himself and Sharon with only his shoulders and his feet. He then felt Sharon's inner walls spasm as she joined him in a massive orgasm. The mouths at their joining never lost connection as he pumped spurt after spurt into the shaking red-head. With one last gasp he collapsed back onto the chair. Sharon was laying full length against his chest, also panting for breath. Hands on his cock forced his shriveling member from the swampy furnace of Sharon's body. He opened his eyes to see what was going on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.