The Traveling Wizards - Cover

The Traveling Wizards

Copyright© 2009 by Blackdraman

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A traveling couple stops helps a Queen with her problems.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Celeste opened her eyes and stretched the next morning. She was sore from last night but it was oh so pleasurable. Calvin and herself had retired to her bed, where they continued their fun. Her brother and Rachael were audible all night going about their own pleasure. Then it hit her, she was no longer a virgin. So what if it was to the man she was to marry, if her parents found out she would be locked in a convent for the rest of her days. A little worried, she got up and dressed for breakfast.

When she stepped out of her rooms, Rachael was just closing her brother's door. She looked toward Celeste, flashed an impish grin and flounced off in the direction of the servant's quarters. Watching the sway of her hips reminded Celeste of her movements last night on the balcony. A flush rushed through her, quickly suppressed when she realized that a woman was turning her on. She continued on to the Great Hall for breakfast.

Gwen picked at her plate all through breakfast. Yesterday's activities with Rachael had help satisfy her, but it also left her wanting some more male attention. She continued to eye Megan and Meric as they ate. She also picked up on her children's behavior. Celeste kept glancing at Calvin, but she no longer blushed with some hidden thoughts. Instead she had a content, knowing look about her. Gwen looked at Calvin. He was also glowing with some inner feeling. The Queen had her suspicions, but after her own behavior, she felt she could not judge her daughter harshly.

William also seemed more boisterous this morning. Animatedly chatting with Blake. Laughing and smiling more, but he would glance at Rachael where ever she was in the room, smile a small content smile, and then go on with his conversation. Gwen had no doubts what was going on there. She felt a twinge of jealousy, but suppressed it quickly. Jealous!!! because her son fucked her maid, after her own escapades with her. She smiled to herself, what a family we have become in just a few short days.

The matriarch of that family was thinking about how he could get at his lovely redheaded guest again. His actions in the garden kept running through his mind. The image of her nude form, bent over her husband haunted his nights. As he ate he kept his attention on them trying to hear what they were saying. He caught the words "leaving" and "tomorrow". That did it, he had to fuck her once more before they left. Breakfast came to an end, the mess was cleared and the Royal Family left to go about their separate duties.

King Brent strode down the corridor, heading to his office when he caught sight of Megan coming toward him. She walked straight up to him with a smoky look in her eye.

"Good morning, your Majesty," she murmured in a husky voice.

"G-G-Good morning."

"I was wondering if you could do me a favor, your Majesty."

"Ask, madam and if I can help you I will."

"I was wondering if you could meet me later today for a going away get together?" There was a sensual look on her face as she said the last words.

Brent's pulse started to race as thoughts danced through his head at the meaning of her words. "Where and when, gracious lady?"

"The gazebo in the center of the maze, an hour before sunset?"

"I will be there," he promised. Then he turned and hurried on to his office.

Meric stopped Rachael as she passed him in the hall.

"Here, take this to the Queen." He handed her a note written on a small piece of paper.

"What is this?"

"An invitation to our last act before we leave tomorrow."

"But what about me?" she pouted. "Am I to be left out of this?"

"No you are not. I want you to meet us at the gazebo in the maze three hours before sunset."

A large smile spread across her lips. "Yes m'lord."

William walked across the courtyard heading toward the stables, on his way to a morning ride. Megan met him halfway.

"Good morning Ma'am," he began politely.

"Your Highness," she said as she curtsied. "I have a message from Rachael asking you to meet her at the gazebo in the maze two and a half hours before sunset."

At the first sound of her low, throaty voice, William's loins began to tingle and twitch. When she mentioned Rachael the activity increased ten-fold.

"Of course I will, but why did she not deliver it to me herself?"

"She is currently busy with your mother the queen, your Highness." The twinkle in her eye seemed to add some hidden meaning to her words. Then with a flick of her hair she turned and walked back into the castle. Leaving William standing there with some troubled thoughts running through his mind.

Gwen rolled over with a sigh, the juices of her maid still trickling over her lips and cheeks. When she opened her eyes she could see her own juices smeared across Rachael's face. It was better than last time she thought, but I still need something long and hard to satisfy me.

"Now ... you must be off to your duties before you are missed." Gwen's voice was breathy from her excitement and exertion over the past hour.

"Before I go your Majesty, I promised to deliver this message." Reaching into the pile of clothes next to the bed, Rachael removed the note Meric gave her that morning.

Gwen's eyes widened as she quickly scanned the writing. Looking over at Rachael as she was getting dressed, Gwen wondered if her maid cum recent lover knew what the note was about.

"So who gave this to you?"

"Meric, your Majesty."

"Oh? And do you know what it is about?" the queen asked.

"Only what he told me, your Majesty." Rachael had finished dressing by this time and began picking up the queen's clothes to start dressing Gwen.

"Oh? And just what did he tell you?" The question was slightly muffled as Rachael was pulling her shift down over her head.

"That he asked you to meet him at the gazebo in the maze two hours before sunset."

"And that is all?"

"Yes, your Majesty."

"Very well, you may go now." Gwen finished up her last couple of buttons herself as she said this. Thoughts of Meric's cock running through her mind, she quickly set about getting things ready for the meeting. She only had three hours until the appointed time.

At three hours before sunset, Megan was sitting on a bench underneath the gazebo. Lounging more than sitting really, leaned back on her right hand, the other idly roaming her own body. Her left foot up on the bench; calf, knee, and a good portion of thigh showing from under her dress. The low cut and unlaced collar showed a vast expansion of cleavage to good advantage.

This was the scene that greeted Rachael as she came around the corner from the maze. The look of lazy lust on Megan's face fired up her own. Her breathy gasp caused Megan to look up. When their eyes met the lazy lust was replace by pure wanton desire.

With hastened steps Rachael moved to the bench as Megan was rising. Their lips met in a deep passionate kiss. Tongues dueling between their parted lips. Hands drifted across each other's bodies, fingertips moving lightly over the single layer of cloth they both decided to wear. Low moans escaped both of them as their hands moved to the other's nipples, pinching and tweaking through the clothing. Megan moved first, breaking the kiss and moving her hands to Rachael's shoulders. In one swift move she jerked the top of the blouse down, trapping Rachael's arms at her side and baring her breasts to Megan's hungry mouth.

Rachael threw her head back and let loose another moan as Megan's lips, tongue, and then teeth teased and aroused her nipples to a surprising hardness. Back and forth she moved, leaving trails of wetness dripping from Rachael's heaving chest. Then is a deft maneuver, Megan twirled Rachael around, set her down on the bench and had the hem of her dress up around her waist. Rachael's new position provided Megan with full access to her now dripping pussy.

The sweet aroma of arousal sent Megan's own lust to further heights. Without any more foreplay, Megan attacked Rachael's pussy. Tongue moving in rapid fire strokes, fingers probing and penetrating, lips tugging and pulling, Megan quickly pushed Rachael over the edge. Rachael's release was short but powerful, juices gushing out all over Megan's face. The orgasm rolled through her body, causing her to clench her thighs around Megan's head. When the tremors subsided in Rachael's legs, she released Megan's head and settled back on the bench. Once released, Megan moved up to once again kiss Rachael. This time sharing the taste of Rachael's essence.

"Thank you," Rachael moaned, still feeling some of the effects of the orgasm.

"You are welcome, but we are not done yet," Megan replied. A wicked grin crossed her lips, "My turn now and you better hurry, you only have about half an hour before the rest of the guests start to arrive."

At two and a half hours before sunset, William was about to round the corner to the gazebo when he heard some noises. One was a low breathy moan, a sound he had recently become acquainted with. It was a sound that brought to mind his time spent with Rachael. The other sound also brought images to mind, but they were not clear or fully formed. It could only be described as a wet sound. Both sounds and the images of Rachael brought a fiery lust to life in his loins. He decided to peek around the corner before announcing his presence. The sight that met his eyes rendered him speechless and hard as stone.

First thing he saw was Megan lying back on the bench beneath the gazebo, naked. Her red hair spilled over the end of the bench, her large breasts held up with her hands as she pinched and played with her hard nipples. Her creamy white thighs, glowing in the the light of the falling sun, were spread wide. An equally naked Rachael knelt on the ground between them, her head buried in the fork of Megan's legs.

From his slightly off center angle, William could see Megan in all her glory. He could also see Rachael's upturned ass with her full pouty lips peeking between her thighs. Of the action at Megan's fork, he could see nothing, Megan's thighs and Rachael's long dark hair covered the scene. The wet sounds he had heard were from behind Rachael's curtain of hair.

William found himself stroking his rod through the fabric of his breeches. He didn't know what he should do in this situation, but he knew that wild horses could not have dragged him from this spot. With his eyes roving over her body constantly, it took him a few moments to realize that Megan was looking right at him. When their eyes met, she closed one in a sultry wink. Then her gaze moved down to the obvious bulge in his breeches. Her dainty red tongue appeared between her lips as she licked them in a sensual way. Remembering his night with Rachael, William suddenly knew just what he wanted to do.

Quickly undoing his ties, he walked over to the bench to stand at Megan's head. Her hands came up to grasp his cock. With a forceful tug she drew him down until she could swallow it. The warm wet feeling engulfing his cock sent William's mind whirling. But not enough to make him forget what was going on at the other end of the bench.

From his new position he was able to see Megan's fiery red bush, and some of Rachael's actions. Most were still hidden by the curtain of hair. What he could see almost drove him over the edge right then. Rachael's tongue, the same one she had used on him, was now moving between Megan's nether lips, long flat strokes with lighting jabs to her clit on the up stroke, and deep thrusts into her hole on the down.

The sight distracted him from what was happening to his own cock until Megan's other hand moved up and began to massage his nuts. The was the final straw. With a low grunt, he thrust himself deep into Megan's mouth as he felt his seed spew out the tip. She swallowed the first blast because she didn't have much choice, but she then quickly removed his cock from her lips, and still stroking him, aimed for her tits, belly and thighs.

William surprised himself with several more blast as Megan stroked him through his orgasm. He gazed at her cream covered breasts. Following the trail of his seed down her stomach and over her thighs, he found himself staring into Rachael's horrified eyes. In the instant their eyes met, William noticed the shiny wetness on her face and even a splash of his cum on her cheek. The sight caused his cock to stir even this soon after his release.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.