Dare You - Cover

Dare You

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Interlude 3

Erotica Sex Story: Interlude 3 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

"Elizabeth, may I have a word?"

I looked up and stood right in front of my desk was Alison Fodder, my assistant. I hadn't heard her enter the office or cross the room. I really was distracted and it wasn't down to the stinging sensation emanating from my, no doubt, blistered bottom alone.

I winced as I moved and hoped that Alison hadn't spotted my discomfort, "Of course you can, I'm sorry I didn't notice you coming in," I said and pointed to the chair, "Have a seat."

I had a quick mental review and couldn't think of anything outstanding, "Have I missed something?"

"No," she replied but didn't go on. It was clear even in my own befuddled state that Alison was building up to something and she needed a few moments to get organised. I used that time to look her over.

She had luxuriant deep red hair that she had dragged back into a ponytail, which served to emphasise how plump her face was. The rest of her body was a similar shape, that is large and not being excessively tall she looked round rather than Rubenesque. She was pale skinned but thankfully hadn't been plagued by freckles so her skin actually looked like a smooth porcelain. Her green eyes hinted at Irish roots but I didn't know enough to be sure of her heritage.

If she had a fiery side I'd never witnessed it in the time we'd worked together. She was the role model for discretion and efficiency as far as my dealings with her were concerned. Even the way she dressed, simple blouse with 'A' line skirt and sensible shoes confirmed that outlook.

What she was like after work I'd no idea, as we didn't socialise.

"I, uhmmm," she began bringing my attention back to her, "well you see I'd forgotten my juice and ... So I ... I didn't mean to..."

"Alison!" Her eyes blinked and she focused on my face. "Take your time and begin at the beginning, tell me what it is you want to say one step at a time."

I watched as her chest undulated as she took a deep breath, "Right," she said before blinking a couple of times.

"I'd forgotten my juice, which was in the refrigerator and came back to collect it," she said and all of a sudden I had an inkling of where this conversation was going.

"As there didn't appear to be anyone here I sat at my desk to drink it and send a couple of emails." She looked at me wide-eyed; "I'd only been here a minute or two when the intercom bleeped." Her wide-eyed look took on a pleading tone, "I didn't mean to eavesdrop, honestly but the noises that came out of the speaker were so different that I couldn't help myself."

I sat there horrified, she'd heard what I'd been doing with a student, I was ruined.

"I heard the sound of a slap and then you sobbed," said Alison, "I was so shocked I just sat there, unable to move."

She looked at me and I just stared back completely unable to respond in any way.

"Then I could just make out him making soothing noises and you responding as though he'd fulfilled your greatest desire."

I swallowed, he had but I didn't want the rest of the school knowing that.

"When I heard him telling you to get dressed I slipped out of the office, I didn't think it would be good for him to see me after you'd told me to take the lunchtime off."

God that really would have been the end.

"So you didn't see who it was?" I asked, grasping at straws.

"Not there," said Alison, "but I did when he left the outer office. It was that boy who came to see you yesterday, Kevin Hayles."

That's it, my career was over, Alison was going to finish me off. All that remained to be seen was how much of a scandal she was going to create to get rid of me.

"So what is it you want?" I asked.


We sat there and stared at one another across my desk.

"I'm not really sure," she began. "Listening to what was happening, short as it was did things to my insides that I've never felt before."

"You don't want me to resign?" I asked in surprise.

"Good Lord no, whatever for?" she responded in a tone that sounded as surprised as I was!

"For unprofessional conduct, at least," I said my hopes beginning to rise that there was a way out of this situation.

"I never even thought of that," admitted Alison, "I was so engrossed in what was actually happening that I didn't consider the people involved."

She cocked her head to one side and considered for a moment. "No," she said, "It may not have been strictly right but I don't think that you coerced that young man into being involved and I'm sure that you weren't being forced in any way so I don't think I'm going to make an issue of that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.