Dare You - Cover

Dare You

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I walked towards the school building, my bag hanging from my shoulder and a silly little ditty echoing through my mind: -

A spanking I will go,
A spanking I will go,
E-I-Adeo,
A spanking I will go...

It was an interesting little ditty considering I had no idea where it came from and I'm pretty sure it was a way of masking how nervous I was feeling at the events that were likely to be occurring today.

After I'd arrived home and survived a grilling from Mum that would have done the Gestapo proud I retired to my bedroom and attacked the Internet looking for ideas on how to spank a woman. Let me tell you now it is not as straightforward as I'd imagined it was going to be.

The idea of just bending the intended victim over my knee and hammering away with her own bat until she cried enough was an option but it was so far from what was possible with a spanking as to be embarrassing. I hadn't understood just what was possible until I'd spent a couple of hours surfing the net last night and I'll admit I was surprised, if I'd been in public during that time I'd have been red-faced and giggling.

The pictures I'd come across had run the gamut from boring to terrifying, from painful to painfully erotic. A girl bent over a man's lap with her navy blue knickers tight around her thighs had been predictable. A girl naked and tied spread-eagled across a bed with a man applying a flogger had been exciting but the one of a woman bound and gagged and then suspended upside down to receive a whipping had been both scary and erotic.

My reaction to those pictures pushed me back to how I'd felt when I'd discovered that I liked the idea of girls pissing on demand, perverted but excited.

Finding text had been both easier and harder, stories involving spanking were everywhere but they were stories and I was after facts, or at least informed opinion. The psychobabble used in several of the articles I found only confused me. Some of the blogs on the subject spoke a language far removed from anything I understood.

It was when I found a site that dealt with how the women who were being 'Taken in Hand' felt about things that I began to get a feeling for what was happening. There seemed to be two distinct sets of responses, the first that a spanking was purely a punishment for a wrongdoing, the other adopted the attitude that it was a punishment but it also contained a sexual element that was a source of excitement. In some cases this led the women who were involved to deliberately perform poorly, or even be bad so that they could obtain a spanking.

To me it seemed that Elizabeth fell into this category. She'd asked me to set a dare that she could fail simply so that she could get spanked and as I had no hold over her, or responsibility for her, it had to be so that she could get a sexual kick out of the spanking. I know the anticipation of spanking her was working its way through my body in the direction of my dick; that was for sure.

Further reading had given me a basic understanding of what was happening when a woman was spanked. A slow build up of endorphins allowed a steadily harder beating to be delivered. Soft start, hard finish seemed to be the way to achieve a successful spanking and because of this I'd picked up an ornamental fly swat we had at home and put it in my school bag. It was lighter than Liz's bat and I figured, having bounced it on my hand a couple of times it would be just right to start with once I'd manoeuvred her into position.

What position to use was another area that seemed to have an endless number of permutations. Over a lap, over a bench, upright, spread-eagled were all there in the pictures and the stories. Where was the 'Spanking 101' literature when you needed it?

One consequence of all of yesterday's excitement and the late night researching spanking was that I was actually knackered when it was time to go to school. I was running on nervous energy and I hoped it would be enough to get me through the morning at least. What happened after that was anyone's guess?

I hadn't arranged to meet Kirsty but she was waiting for me when I arrived. The hug we shared on the school steps let everyone who could see us know that we were a couple, the rest of the school would no doubt be aware of our change in status by lunchtime.

"Did you get home OK?" she asked and I nodded in reply.

"How was it?" she probed.

"I was interrogated by Mum," I replied, "but your secrets are safe with me."

"Secrets?" asked Natasha coming up behind me. "What secrets are these?"

"Morning, Nat," I said over my shoulder. "I was just telling my beautiful girlfriend about how I withstood my Mum's interrogation when I got home last night."

Kirsty went red in my arms and Natasha snorted, "Don't go making her big-headed," she said, "I have to live with her."

"Nat!" called Kirsty but she snuggled in tighter.

"Come on, we've got to get to registration," said Natasha, pushing past the two of us.

Kirsty let go of me and turned to follow Natasha, "See you at lunchtime?"

I shook my head, "Sorry, I'm already committed today," I smiled and continued, "I didn't know I was going to have a girlfriend when I made my plans."

Kirsty frowned and I continued, "But I'll see you straight after school and we can do what we did yesterday?" I looked at her questioningly and she blushed. Behind her Natasha giggled and Kirsty nodded once and turned to follow her friend.

I sighed in relief as they left. That had been close and I hadn't thought of an excuse for not being available at lunchtime.

As I walked towards the classroom I frowned. Was I two-timing my girlfriend already or was this something completely different?


Lunchtime arrived and I was tempted to charge through the school in the direction of Elizabeth's office but common sense just about prevailed. The last thing a nerd like me needed to do was attract the attention of the 'in' crowd or any of their sycophants.

I dumped my bag in my locker after remembering to retrieve the fly swat. That itself presented a problem, as I couldn't really go walking around the school with a two-foot long rod in my hand. I got around the problem by sticking the handle down the outside of my trousers and tucking the flap part under my blazer, I just had to remember not to sit down until I'd extracted it or I'd be doing myself a potentially serious injury.

What followed was a nervous amble through the school towards the VP's office whilst doing everything in my power to avoid attracting attention. I guess if I'd been one of the popular kids I'd have appeared so uptight that I'd have been surrounded in seconds, as it was hardly anyone noticed me and those that did simply nodded and continued on their way. Any sort of grouping by us nerds was likely to attract unwanted attention and it was natural for us lesser beings to actively avoid forming clumps within the school confines.

I was relieved to see the back of Alison Fodder disappearing around a distant corner as I approached the offices. The last thing I needed right now was to have to explain why I was visiting the vice-principal again, especially when the reason had nothing to do with the school. My reason might have been valid but my attempt to present it would have left me a gibbering lump on the floor.

I slipped into the outer office and sighed with relief when I found it deserted. Yes, the 'cow' had left but that didn't mean that someone else hadn't replaced her.

I pulled the fly swat from its uncomfortable position down my trousers and approached the remaining office door gently tapping the swat against my leg. I raised the swat above my shoulder and used the solid end to rap against the dark wood panel.

"Enter."

"Show time," I muttered and pushed the door open.

A glance around the room told me that nothing had changed since my last visit. Elizabeth was behind her desk and flushed as she realised who it was entering her office.

I took my time to close the door securely before returning my attention to the mature woman sat behind the desk.

"Stand up," I snapped across the office. She didn't move immediately so I slapped the fly swat against the door. It made a satisfying thwack and caused Lizzie to start.

"I said stand up, don't make things worse than they already are by adding disobedience to your failings."

She placed her hands on the desk and levered herself into an up right position.

"Good, now walk around the desk until I can see you."

She turned to her left and slowly moved around the desk until she was in front of it.

I looked her over and smiled as I did so. The suit was similar to the one she'd been wearing the last time I was here but this time it was black, the blouse was tight fitting and white. On her feet was a nice pair of black stilettos, good to look at and they shaped her calves nicely but they shouldn't have been there if she'd completed the dare.

"You know you've failed, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied softly.

"Then I suppose you'd better prepare to pay your forfeit," I said. "Raise your skirt and, if by chance you're wearing knickers remove them."

I walked slowly forward as Elizabeth raised the hem of her skirt to her waist to reveal the tops of her thigh high stockings and a very skimpy pair of black knickers."

"Is that a thong?"

She nodded affirmatively.

"Turn around."

Slowly she rotated; revealing her perfectly formed derriere and the dark string that disappeared between her ass cheeks.

"I don't think it will be necessary to remove that after all," I said. "Now keep your legs straight and bend forward over your desk and take a firm grip of the far edge."

Liz glanced back towards me and then bent in the middle, slowly lowering her chest to the desk and reaching forward for the far edge.

As she moved I marvelled at the way things were progressing. It was as though neither of us had any doubt as to what was going to happen today, there was no need for setting the scene or creating an atmosphere, we'd already done all of that in our minds. The sight of her taut legs, the quivering, pale globe of her ass and the sound of her breathing, heavy without being laboured all fed my own excitement.

Maintaining a slow pace I approached the up-turned rear of the vice-principal and couldn't refrain from sighing in appreciation. I raised a hand to stroke the smooth skin and found I was clutching the fly swat.

I blinked and then used that rather than my hand to touch the offered ass gently. As it made contact Elizabeth flinched, it was the barest of touches and couldn't have caused pain but she was so primed she'd reacted as though I'd spanked her firmly.

"We'll start lightly," I said, "as I want to spend the whole of my break doing this."

Liz moaned but other than that she didn't move.

"You will count each blow until I tell you not to," I instructed. I'd read that this was a good way of focusing the victim's attention on what was happening and what was to come.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.