Dare You
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I was late for the first lesson after lunch because I'd spent too long in the toilets beating my meat. What else did you expect me to do after spending half the lunch break ogling a woman with her skirt around her waist and receiving the promise that I was going to get to spank her gorgeous ass the following day?

Luckily it was computer science and I got on well with 'Davie' Jones the tutor so he just waved me towards my terminal and continued with his lecture. Pascal is a nice, well-structured language and I'd taken to it like a duck to water, which meant that I had no real need to actually listen to what he was saying. That was just as well as my mind was on a different planet as I processed everything that had happened to me already today.

The school captain had threatened me. The girl I was going to ask out had saved me from him and then the vice-principal had flashed her knickers and stockings at me. Was it any wonder I was distracted?

The only real downside of things was that I wasn't getting to fuck anyone. I know, I really shouldn't be bitching when everything was going my way but have you any idea just how frustrating it is when you're getting to see all these women in various states of undress and you're not allowed to touch?

Hang on, why wasn't I allowed to touch?

Who'd said I couldn't touch?

Was I the one that was being stupid here?

Had I been missing an opportunity?

Of course I had! Look at how the four women had behaved when we were in the nightclub. I know Kirsty had been all over me but that was because she wanted me as a boyfriend. The other three hadn't been any less demonstrative and I'd just let it happen.

Does that mean that Liz was available?

I shook my head; that was something I'd have to think about after I'd spoken to Kirsty. The last thing I wanted to do at this stage was shove a spanner into our relationship before it had even started.

And talking of the girl of my dreams I'd better get a move on if I was going to ask her out before some stupid jock realised how good looking she was and got in there before me.

With that sort of sorted out I managed to get my mind focused on what 'Davie' was talking about and became a useful member of the class.

By the time the lesson finished I was back to normal and ready for the last lesson of the day. I packed up and headed for the door but pulled up short when the teacher called my name.

"Mr. Hayles, I hope your tardiness won't be a sign of things to come," he said in that posh way he spoke.

"No, Sir. It was an unavoidable set of circumstances that shouldn't be repeated."

He nodded once, "Please make sure those circumstances don't happen again," he said and waved me away.

If only all the tutors were that understanding.


There was fifteen minutes between the end of the Computer Science lesson and the beginning of the next period. If I got a move on I could have a quick word with Kirsty before I had to make my way to the classroom.

I was lucky and found the beautiful girl almost immediately and even more surprising she was alone, no sign of Natasha.

I slid up next to her and asked quietly, "Have you had a chance to talk to your mum yet?"

She nodded in reply and I continued, "So do you want to talk to me or should I just go away?"

"Stay," she said and dropped her eyes.

I got brave and gently took hold of her arm, guiding her away from the majority of the people milling about.

"What did your mum say?" I asked when we'd found a place to sit.

"She told me what you'd made her do last night, the whole thing."

I raised an eyebrow, "Everything?"

Kirsty nodded.

"So tell me what she did and what she said." I needed to know if Rosa really had told Kirsty everything.

"She told me how you had a coffee and then made her remove her blouse before leaving." Kirsty looked straight at me, "She also told me about how you'd winked at the waitress."

The look she gave me was questioning so I answered her, "It was to do with how your mother was behaving when the girl had served us and it also confirmed that your mum had removed her blouse because I'd told her to."

"Mom said you'd had words after that," she said, her look still questioning.

I sighed, "I told your mother that I'd always been faithful to my girlfriends but I wasn't giving up speaking to anyone I chose to. If she was going to question me every time I spoke to a girl I wasn't going to ask you out." I shrugged, "I think she believed me, hell she must have, or we wouldn't be talking now."

Kirsty nodded and then her eyes dropped, "She told me about taking you home."

I smiled, "What did she tell you?"

"That you 'ordered' her to open her jacket," said Kirsty.

"And?"

"And that she obeyed," she raised her eyes, "Mom said that you'd made her admit that she'd always obey you." Her eyes went wide as she finished that statement.

"Did she tell you the condition I put on her?"

Kirsty shook her head.

"I told her that it would never be more than me looking unless you were involved. I told her that if we were going out together you could stop whatever the two of us were doing simply by giving me the word."

"You did?" asked Kirsty her eyes getting even wider.

It was my turn to nod in reply.

"Do you want to stop?" she asked.

"No," I said then added, "I've no idea where that relationship is going but I wouldn't want to stop it but I will if that's what you want me to do!"

"I don't think so," she said slowly and then giggled. "It's actually fun seeing mom playing around like a school-girl."

I grinned back, "So you'd like to see your mum dressed as a school-girl would you?"

"No, yes, I mean..." she took a swing at my arm, "Oh you, I don't know what I mean."

I rubbed my arm; "I take it this means you're my girlfriend, does it?"

"Are you asking?" she replied, her eyes dropping again.

I stepped forward and gently took hold of her chin and lifted her head until I was looking her in the eyes. "Kirsty, will you go out with me," I held her gaze for a moment, "Please?"

I held my breath as Kirsty got a far away look in her eyes. After what seemed like hours, but could have only been seconds she nodded, "Yes, I will."

I exhaled and leant forward and gave her a peck on the lips, "Thank you." Inside the Hallelujah chorus was going off but I tried to remain calm.

"Now you'll have to come round for tea and tell Mom that we're going out," she said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.