Dare You - Cover

Dare You

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Talk about a conflict of emotions.

One minute I was high as I reviewed everything that had happened so far and then I was down in the dumps as I remembered that Natasha had said they knew who I was.

If they did what were they going to do about it?

If you went on the little information I had, as in the two comments at the end of the video they were going to carry on as they were. The trouble is, did I believe that?

If I did then I could carry on presenting them with dares and enjoy the results of my endeavours. However, if I didn't, and let's face it, I was naturally suspicious, what risk was I exposing myself to if I carried on?

I didn't get a good night's sleep after watching the video and woke up grumpy. I wasn't looking forward to going to school but I wasn't going to fake an illness to get out of it either.

In the end I did what I was so good at and hid in plain view. Most of us shy kids know how to do that and I'm a master at it.

It was at lunchtime that I decided that I wanted to press on regardless. Yes they could 'out' me but that would be as embarrassing for them as it was for me, and if things got really nasty I also had the pictures.

With that in mind I settled down and considered my next dare.

I'd copied the dares from my favourite websites onto my PDA and I sat there in the corner of the library considering the options. It was going to be something that I'd written off as being too extreme, if they wanted to play then let's push it to the limits and see what happened.

Dare number seventeen looked like it would be interesting, the 'Get Naked in Public' dare. As in completely nude in a location where you are going to be seen, the braver you were the more people would see you and the closer they would be.

I shook my head, I just couldn't see the girls doing this yet but it was something to consider.

Dare number twenty-five, the 'I Forgot My Keys' dare looked like another one that I'd enjoy. Place your car keys at least two hundred metres from your car and then return to the car. Remove your clothes and lock them inside. All you have to do now is retrieve your keys and you're free to get dressed again.

I could just see the girls dashing across the parking lot at the mall in the nude but, once again, I figured it was too extreme.

So what did that leave me with?

I read the dares again and an idea began to form, I could combine two of the dares and produce something that would be risky but not outrageous enough for them to refuse. Well that was my thoughts.

Dare thirty-three was called the 'Naked Night Club' dare and you were supposed to check all your clothes and not just your coat and then spend the rest of the night in the nude. As the website pointed out there were fetish clubs that allowed this sort of behaviour so it was a possibility.

Dare thirty-six was the 'Clothes Swap' dare and in this one you needed an equal number of men and women and names were drawn at random and the picked couples had to go outside and swap all of their clothes before returning.

I mentally pushed the idea around for a while but nothing different emerged.

The dare would be go to the nightclub and at a given time swap clothes. I called up the word processor on the library computer and began typing out the dare. I modified it several times until I came up with a final version that I thought they'd enjoy. I knew I would if I got to watch them do it.

'Ladies, your next dare is to go to Tiffany's Nightclub on Friday night and at eleven o'clock precisely Helen is to swap her dress with Natasha and Rosa is to do the same with Kirsty. Just so that things are kept sane we will make it that only your dresses need to be exchanged but as you will be exposing your bodies so I'd suggest that you wear sexy lingerie.'

'If you manage this without any mishaps then at midnight Helen can swap dresses with Rosa and Natasha can do the same with Kirsty'.

'In case you've lost track that means that Helen will end up wearing the dress that Kirsty arrived in and Rosa will be wearing Natasha's.'

'The forfeit for failure is extreme in that you will be required to distribute a picture of yourself without any clothes; the picture doesn't have to feature your face. If you have difficulty finding such a picture I'm sure I'll be able to assist.'

I studied the screen and balked, the forfeit sounded too much like a threat so I removed it and then printed out four copies.

Once I'd put them into named envelopes I slipped two into Natasha's locker and two into Kirsty's.

All I had to do now was wait and see what would happen.


I arrived home on Friday night and made a surprising discovery, the spare phone, the one I used to contact Helen had received a text whilst I was out.

I read it and chuckled; 'Short notice but yes' was all it said.

Friday had been an interesting day for me. I'd managed to get over the funk I'd been in on Thursday and had started to pay attention to what was going on around me and one thing had become clear. The two girls were watching me as much as I used to watch them. It appeared that they had decided I was the one giving them the dares but it was also apparent that Kirsty was flirting and Natasha wasn't.

I don't know how you'd describe what Natasha was doing. Eye contact was being made but whereas Kirsty would blush and drop her fluttering eyes after a moment Natasha was, challenging I suppose was the best description. I'd frowned back at her a couple of times and she giggled before dragging Kirsty away each time.

It had gone on all day and I was getting annoyed with the pair of them by the time we knocked off. Only the fact that they hadn't said whether they were going to do the dare tonight stopped me from saying something as we were leaving.

If I'd know the text message was waiting for me I might have made more of the issue, as it was I needed to get ready for a night out.

In case you hadn't realised it yet this was something unusual for me, I'm not the sort of person who gets out a lot. I figured that I'd need to get there early to see what was happening and to stake out a place from which I could watch what was going to happen.

One thing I hadn't thought of was that I wasn't going to be able to take the camera with me, the best I was going to be able to do was to take my phone. The camera it had wasn't the best and in all probability it would be next to useless in the dark confines of the club but if I didn't have it then I'd miss any opportunities that were presented.

By eight o'clock I was outside Tiffany's and discovering another problem. I wasn't old enough to get in!

I watched as the doorman stopped several people and asked for ID, several of them were turned away after refusing to produce the relevant documentation.

Shit!

I hung around and kept an eye on proceedings, there had to be a way past the guard dogs.

I suppose I got lucky when a bunch of drunks arrived. They were members of a stag party and according to them they'd been partying since leaving work at five o'clock. Now they wanted to show the groom the totty he was giving up tomorrow.

The doormen refused to let them in, stating loudly that they were too drunk to enter the club. A bit of a scuffle ensued that involved the stag party trying to push their way in and the doormen pushing back.

Seeing a chance I slipped around the back of the skirmish and in through the doors.

I glanced back to see if I'd been spotted but could see any signs of pursuit, still grinning at how I'd got in I paid the cover charge and entered the main room.

It was dark, loud and at first seemed totally chaotic. I stepped to one side and allowed myself time to get used to the noise and flashing lights.

Within minutes things didn't seem as confusing as they had been initially. There were two bars that I could see against the two outer walls and the main dance floor, unoccupied at the moment was in what can best be described as a pit. Around the pit were various alcoves containing tables and benches, a few of which were already occupied. All of the walls had a shelf fastened to them and barstools bolted to the floor alongside.

I continued to look around and frowned, maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. I was going to have to remain right by the doors to spot the women arriving and then hope that they could find somewhere to carry out the dare that I could see.

I went to the bar and got a mineral water before heading back to one of the barstools I'd seen earlier, all I could do now was relax and wait.


Just before ten there was a rush of people through the doors, the majority of them women as they were given free admission until that time. My four girls were in that rush and I was lucky in that the sudden influx of women had got me paying attention again, if they'd come in ten minutes earlier without any fanfare there was a good chance I'd have missed them.

Why you ask? Because I was that bored I was almost falling asleep.

Bored?

Have you ever tried sitting in a nightclub; on your own; drinking mineral water?

I took one look at the four of them and sucked in a lung full of air, talk about hot to trot, any boredom I'd been feeling was washed away in a flood of hormones.

All four of them were dressed to kill and I would happily play the willing volunteer for a chance to be the victim.

Helen was in a gold coloured mini-dress with a black elasticised belt that pulled it in tight around her waist. The front was held together loosely by a black cord that laced the two sides that covered her boobs. I say loosely because I could see more than a handful of her tits every time she moved. Her daughter was in a sage green mini-dress that was secured around her throat in a black choker. Her sides were on display through two large keyhole cut-outs.

I blinked as I took in Rosa's dress, it was red, bright red and was held up by spaghetti straps. The front plunged in the direction of her navel and her large tits were giving anyone who looked the impression that they wanted to escape. A sparkling necklace was the only thing that attempted to drag a man's eyes away from her cleavage and it was failing miserably in that task.

In contrast Kirsty looked almost modest in comparison to her companions. That's not to say she was in any way lacking, just that her burgundy dress with its net inserts seemed restrained compared with what the other three were wearing. Like her mother she was wearing a sparkling necklace that nestled between her boobs, in this case drawing the eye in that direction.

I sipped my warm water to moisten a suddenly dry mouth and dragged in another lung full of air as the four of them looked around.

Natasha caught me staring and nudged Kirsty before the two of them giggled and gave a little wave.

I closed my eyes and shook my head, so much for remaining discrete.

Helen gathered the group together and headed for one of the smaller alcoves. Luckily I could see them from where I was sat so I didn't have to move and make myself more obvious than I'd already managed to do.

For the next hour I watched as the four of them danced and enjoyed themselves in their own little space. Helen and Rosa took it in turns to make the trip to the bar and to act as sheepdogs for the younger girls. Various two-legged wolves circled the group and tried to separate an individual at times but these attacks were all to no avail.

As the clock approached eleven the girls slowed down a little, congregating near to the front of the alcove. They were moving just enough to ensure that no one had an opportunity to squeeze past them.

As the digits on my watch switched to indicate eleven Helen looked over at me and gave me a friendly wave. She reached back and took her daughter's arm before leading her into the recess.

"Shit!" I hissed out loud, I glanced around but my exclamation had gone unnoticed.

I was that distracted that I nearly missed the action as Helen and Natasha stepped back into the alcove and each of them quickly peeled off their dresses.

My jaw dropped as Helen passed her dress to her daughter and my amazement didn't diminish as I watched Helen wriggle into Natasha's dress. I missed Natasha's change completely as I continued to watch Helen as she ran her hands over the dress to smooth out any wrinkles and rejoined Rosa in the opening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.