Dare You - Cover

Dare You

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I left home with plenty of time to spare; it wouldn't do to turn up late and miss all the fun. I'd given the up-coming event a lot more thought than I had the last time I'd hidden in the old pavilion and was prepared for it. I'd added a half litre bottle of water and a couple of cans of Pepsi to my load as well as a bar of chocolate.

On the comfort front I'd dug out one of those folding camping chairs from where it had been dumped in the garage. I was tempted to take a cool box as well but trying to carry all of that as I climbed through the pavilion window would have been a bit too much.

Getting into the old pavilion had been even easier than last time as I hadn't secured the window covering as well as I normally did, sloppiness or anticipation, who could tell.

I hadn't bothered with the tripod as I figured it would get in the way if Rosa moved around a lot but I took the time to check that the camera was set up correctly. I even took a couple of pictures just to see what they looked like. On the little screen they seemed to be OK though the camera informed me that they were being taken at ISO thirty-two hundred, I knew that two hundred and four hundred were film speeds so a speed of thirty-two hundred must have been something special.

By the time I'd finished fiddling with the camera and making myself comfortable the sprinklers had started up, all I needed now was the main attraction.

I was looking out for anyone arriving so I was prepared as Helen and Rosa appeared and walked down to the green shelter on the other side of the pitch. Rosa was carrying a bag and was wearing what looked like a long white T-shirt; it hugged her body in all the right places and made her look like a schoolgirl.

When the two of them reached the shelter Rosa slipped the bag inside and kicked off her shoes. My mouth was going dry as I assumed that all she was wearing now was that thin white shirt.

Helen raised a phone to her ear and moments later the spare phone I'd slipped into my pocket began to vibrate. I'd put it into silent mode when I got here just in case they called me.

I fished it out, "Hello."

"Tom," said Helen's voice, "Rosa is about to begin."

"I know," I said, "tell her she looks beautiful for me will you and that I'm really looking forward to this performance."

"I will," said Helen and across the way she lowered her arm. She spoke to Rosa who smiled and then blew a kiss towards the centre of the pitch, presumably for her watching audience.

I gripped the camera and waited for Rosa to begin. One thing that was truly impressive about this beast in my hand was its ability to take continuous pictures. It could run at five frames a second and could do that until it had taken fifty odd images. It was great for taking action shots, like someone dancing in the rain.

Rosa made her way down towards the sprinklers and I took a few pictures as she did so, her breasts were swinging all over the place under that white shirt, God that was impressive to watch and I couldn't really say that anything had happened yet.

She reached the place where the water was getting to and waited for the sprinkler to point in her direction.

Judging by the way that she jumped back when the water hit her it must have been colder than she was expecting.

After that first hesitation though she was a star. She chased the water as it moved away from her and then ran from it as it returned, she spun around when she was caught so that the shirt ended up getting wet down one side. It went translucent wherever the water struck and I was treated to the sight of one dark nipple undulating as she continued to play with the water.

As time passed the rest of the T-shirt got soaked and became see-through, streams of water ran down her body, tracing interesting patterns along her legs. The dark hair covering her pussy could be seen through the wet white material but not in any detail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.