Dare You
Interlude

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Erotica Sex Story: Interlude - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

"Mom, I think I know who Tom is," said Natasha.

"You do?" replied Helen.

Natasha nodded, "I spotted Kev Hayles watching us as we were walking around."

"So?" said Helen, cocking her head to one side.

"Well, he was smiling before we started, it was as though he knew what was going to happen before we began," explained Natasha.

Helen looked at her daughter and frowned, "That's a bit flimsy isn't it?"

"It is a bit," agreed Natasha, "but he's also taken to making eyes at Kirsty in the last week or so."

"Is that something new?" asked Helen, not quiet understanding her daughter's logic.

Natasha snorted, "Well, it always used to be me," she said. "But that had been going on for so long it didn't bother me in the slightest."

Helen nodded in understanding; she was used to men giving her the once-over as well.

Natasha continued, "After we got that first dare Kev was suddenly looking at Kirsty. Mom, the look he was giving her was more than the usual hormone business; he was seriously considering asking her out. If he wasn't such a nerd I'm sure he'd have tried it."

"How does Kirsty feel about that?"

Natasha laughed, "Oh she's interested but you know what she's like. She's so shy that she runs away as soon as a male shows her any attention."

"That's because she always had you to hide behind, but if he is the boy that's presenting the dares does it really matter?" asked Helen.

"I don't know," said Natasha, "but it should be easy enough to check if he's the one."

"How?" asked Helen.

"Well we're fairly sure that he's going to be in one of the pavilions when Rosa does her thing on the pitch, aren't we?"

"Yes," said Helen, "Why else would he specify the time and the place for the forfeit."

"So call him on his phone," said Natasha.

"Why? We know that it's a pay as you go one and it's not listed to anyone in the school," said Helen.

"Not that phone," said Natasha. "Call him on his own phone, the one that is listed."

"He may have it with him so I suppose that's worth a try," said Helen after thinking about it for a couple of seconds.

"It is," said Natasha, "Then we'll know who is calling the dares."

Helen cocked her head to one side and looked at her daughter; "If it is him will it make any difference to whether you continue to do the dares?"

Natasha looked surprised for a moment and then sighed, "I don't know," she admitted. "I'm enjoying it and I guess not knowing who is watching is part of the kick. But Kevin is pretty cute for a nerd and being able to put a name and face to our audience would be pretty neat."

Natasha frowned, "If he was going to do anything bad he's had plenty of opportunities already to do so. Oh, I'm not sure."

"Well give it some thought," said Helen, "If you're sure you want to find out who it is we'll give your idea a try."


Parked outside the school gates the four women were talking in Helen's SUV. "We're agreed then?" she asked from the driver's seat as she glanced at the other three women in turn.

After receiving confirming nods she continued, "We'll call Tom's phone first to let him know that Rosa is going to do the dance, keep your ears open just in case we can hear it ringing. If it's unobtainable or we don't hear it ring I'll put a call in to Kevin's phone."

"Kirsty, you'll be by the new pavilion," said Helen. "If there are any open windows, or doors try to stand near them."

"Natasha, You've got the old pavilion," Helen frowned, "Moving over there is going to be a bit obvious so try slipping around the back first. If he's inside we don't want him spotting you."

"I'll be careful mom," said Natasha, "Besides, he'll have his eyes on you," she said nodding towards Rosa.

Rosa sniffed disdainfully, "And I'll be doing what is needed to keep them there," she said.

Natasha and Kirsty laughed at that.

"Just remember," said Helen, "We're not trying to catch anyone, just listen for his phone."

"It's a good job his ringtone is so distinctive," said Kirsty.

"It's not that distinctive," said Helen, "It's just an unusual choice for boy still in High School."

"What was it called again?" asked Natasha.

"Mars, the Bringer of War," said Rosa, "It's from the Planet Suite by Gustav Holst," she concluded, approval of the musical choice in her voice

"Isn't that the same sort of thing that you use?" prodded Natasha.

"If you mean classical music then yes," said Rosa, "but my phone plays Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture."

"Uhmm," murmured Natasha, her ring tone was by Britney Spears...


 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.