Dare You
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I hid.

No, that's not strictly true, what I did was make sure that I didn't occupy the same space as Natasha and Kirsty unless we were surrounded by others. As much as I wanted to make a play for Kirsty I couldn't pluck up the courage to do it.

I'm pretty sure that Natasha caught me looking their way a couple of times but I know from experience that she was used to it, the only difference was that this time it was the girl with the dark hair that was the focus of my attention, not the blond.

Thursday I had a look at the pictures I'd taken on Wednesday evening and added them to my secret album. A few of them had come out just right, the sort of thing you'd have been happy to display at an exhibition. I grinned to myself; do you think the girls would like to feature in an art gallery? I shook my head and grabbed a pack of photo quality paper, I may not be able to display their delights to the world but I could create a ten by eight image for each of them.

Helen's caught her smile as well as her swinging boobs and really made her look young. Natasha's picture was actually very early in her flash, just before her nipples appeared but there was something about the set up that really made her look sexy without going over the top.

Rosa's picture was just awesome; it was the only one I printed in landscape format so that I could get the full extent of her tits in without making things look distorted. I suppose in a way printing it like that did exactly that but I was pleased with the results.

Kirsty's picture was sublime; her boobs encased in a lacy bra with a dark background really did look provocative without giving a hint as to who the model was. That fact led me to producing the same picture in an eleven by seventeen size. After ghosting the outer edges I had a poster that was on my wall before I went to bed.

Knowing who it was really made it an erotic sight, one I'd wake up to every morning from now on.

The four ten by eight pictures were placed in individually addressed envelopes ready for delivery and stuck in my schoolbag. The problem was how did I make that delivery without dropping myself in the shit?

I could always stick them in Natasha's locker but there was always a chance I'd get caught or the pictures would get damaged doing it that way. If I took them to their homes then there was a chance that they'd be opened by someone other than the recipient and that could lead to real problems.

By lunchtime I'd resigned myself to having to take them home with me, there was just no way that I could get them into the right place without tipping off that I was the person who was giving them the dares.

I was sitting there contemplating my belly button when I was thumped from behind, "Hey Dork, have you got anything on this afternoon?"

"Andy, you plebe," I called after I'd identified the assailant, "Anyway why do you want to know?"

"I've been stuck with sorting out the balloting forms for the student council," he explained, "and that means I've got to stick umpteen thousand of these forms and booklets into envelopes before they'll pass them through the franking machines."

"They're sending all of them by post?"

"Only the ones to the parents," said Andy, "ours are being dished out on Monday but they've still got to be stuck in envelopes."

I sighed, he was a friend so I didn't have much choice, "Sure I'll help," I said. "Where and when?"

"Today, In the library," he said with a grin, "I owe you one."

"Yeah, whatever," I replied.

As Andy walked off I grinned, that was my delivery problem solved. As long as I was careful no one would know how the pictures ended up in Natasha's and Kirsty's envelopes and I'd have nothing to do with actually handing them over.


It was a shame that I wouldn't be there when the girls discovered the pictures but that was too much to ask for and too dangerous as well.

What I needed now was another dare, something a little more adventurous. I turned to the nerds' favourite tool, the computer and started searching the web for ideas.

Did you know that you get thousands of hits if you use Google to search for dares, even sexy dares?

A couple of sites really caught my eye; the first was called Naked Dares. It only had three dozen dares on there but they all seemed plausible, which put it ahead of a lot of the sites I visited. Add in the pictures of those who'd had a go at doing the dares and my imagination was stimulated, along with other parts.

The second site was a bit harder to navigate and suffered from the usual excessive number of adverts but it really was an eye opener. Truth or Dare Pics had reports from people who'd carried out dares along with pictures to prove that they had done so. I think that the thing that got me about this site was that the people making the reports seemed like real people and not paid models.

In the end the idea for my dare came from a published dare that involved trying on clothes in a changing room but leaving the door open. The more explicit version of that dare had the person trying on the clothes leaving the changing room altogether, nice idea but how would I get to watch something like this?

On the other hand, if the girls were to remove their clothes slowly, until one of them chickened out and they did it somewhere public I'd be in with a chance of seeing things unfold.

The local shopping centre was no good as it was old, dirty and mostly outside, which isn't a problem if it's warm and sunny but a real pain if it starts to rain. The out-of-town mall however was a much nicer place.

Another trip to the Internet brought up a copy of the mall's layout and from there it was easy. On the upper floor it was easy to trace out a route that would give a few opportunities to see the women from a long way off and for a fair length of time as they walked towards me.

Where would I be? Sitting in the Starbucks at the end of the mall, I decided after carefully perusing the map.

So the dare would be called the 'Mall Strut' and would involve slowly exposing more of their gorgeous bodies as time went on. The first one to chicken out had to pay the forfeit.

So what could the forfeit be?

I hadn't got a clue at this stage and Helen hadn't come back with what they'd agreed on for the last dare so I had no hints from that direction either.

I searched the net for ideas but I couldn't find anything that sort of caught my imagination. I was getting frustrated with the lack of progress and ended up pushing things away and leaving the house for a break.

This often happened when I was studying, I'd sort of reach a blowout point and have to get away from whatever it was I was doing. I'd go for a walk around our part of town, just aimlessly until the stress had gone. Then it would be back home and after a quick drink it would be back to the problem.

In this instance I did the same thing, wandering up and down streets with my hands in my back pockets thinking of nothing in particular.

My tranquillity was shattered by a shrill shriek.

"Jenny!"

I looked in the direction the sound came from and saw two young girls, about seven or eight, helping what I presumed was their father cleaning the car. One of them, I guess it was Jenny, had just soaked the other with the hose. I smiled as the two young girls dodged backwards and forwards, Jenny trying to hit the other girl who was trying to get hold of the hose.

It was the image of that soaking white top as it stuck to the girl's skin that caused a brain fart to occur. My smile broadened as I came up with the forfeit I needed. All I needed to do now was let the girls know what they were in for.


'Ladies,

It's time to strut your stuff.

Be outside H&M's in the mall at nine a.m. Saturday and walk the walk.

You are to complete a full circuit of the upper level concourse and return to your starting position.

Sounds simple enough, doesn't it?

Wear button-fronted-dresses and, as you start each circuit, unfasten one of the buttons.

The loser is the first to chicken out.

Go on, I DARE you!'

I looked at the note and grinned, even I could see holes you could drive a bus through but it would be interesting to see whether they were going to comply with the letter of the dare or the spirit in which it was intended.

What do I mean? Well I hadn't specified what was to be worn under the dresses. If they wanted to do the dare without risk they could wear something opaque under the dress. If they were willing to go with the flow they'd be wearing sexy underwear or nothing. Time would tell where they stood on the matter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.