Dare You - Cover

Dare You

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I lowered the hood on the BMW 3 series convertible and smiled at the world.

I'd completed my first year in the workplace and the first-ever annual review I'd received had been stellar. It included a bonus that was sufficient to put a severe dent in my student loans and allow me to upgrade my old Ford to a second hand BMW soft-top.

College had been tough but Kirsty and I had stuck with it and had both been lucky to find employment in fields we enjoyed as soon as we graduated.

I'd called her earlier and arranged to take her out for a meal to celebrate my one-year anniversary of work. She'd giggled and accepted and had giggled even more when I told her I wanted her to look her best.

This was a sort of coded phrase we'd developed over the years that let her know that I wanted her to let her exhibitionist streak out once more.

I hit the horn outside her house and then jumped out to collect her. The front door was flung open and Kirsty came skipping down the path.

I marvelled how the beautiful schoolgirl and metamorphosed into this simply stunning woman. She had all her mother's attributes and none of her flaws.

She was wearing a sheer net top through which you could see every dimple on her breasts when her silk jacket parted. The skirt matched the jacket and was long but wrapped around in such a way that it exposed her stockings whenever she strutted as she walked.

She slid to a halt in front of me. "Acceptable, kind sir?" she asked.

"Magnificent," I replied and took her in my arms for a kiss. Over her shoulder I saw her mother watching us from the open doorway, a smile on her lips as her daughter teased the man in her life.

I gave Rosa a casual wave before I escorted her daughter to my car where the skirt revealed another facet. It exposed her legs when she sat down.

I chuckled as I jogged around to the driver's door. Things were looking good already.

Driving to the restaurant I kept glancing at Kirsty's legs and she kept moving them a little to reveal more and more. By the time we actually reached our destination I could see the light flesh at the top of her hold-up stockings. Her eyes never left the road the whole time we were travelling but when I took the time to glance at her chest I could see her hard nipples. She knew what she'd been doing, the minx.

We were shown to a secluded table and seated by a waiter who became very attentive when Kirsty released the single button that had been holding her jacket closed. You couldn't see anything, especially in the subdued lighting that was used to create a romantic atmosphere but you could hope. It was my guess that the waiter was praying to all the Gods he knew for assistance as he diligently worked our table.

The meal was nice but unremarkable. It was the company that made the evening what it was.

We talked about a lot of things but as we waited for our desserts to arrive the subject got round to the games we'd played since we'd met.

"Have you spoken to Ana recently?" I asked.

"Not since she was picked up by that policeman, I haven't," replied Kirsty before she giggled. "I don't think she's going to forgive you for having her go through that drive thru' without trousers."

I chuckled, "I didn't tell her she could only wear a see through top so she looked naked."

"True," said Kirsty with a solemn nod, "and the officer that stopped her seems to have taken a fancy to her."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.