Dare You
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I took a quick look around but the corridor was deserted, I followed up by taking a deep breath and knocked on the door then, without waiting for a response I pushed it open. I stepped into the outer office expecting it to be empty and found Alison Fodder staring at me intently as I walked through the door.

I stopped and stared back, not sure what I should do or say.

"Ms. Chandler is expecting you," she said before I could recover, "You're to go right in."

I managed to nod and start walking towards the door that led into Elizabeth's office.

As I crossed the room my mind processed what had just happened, there was something significant there but I couldn't latch on to it. The only clear thing that came through was that the 'cow' was dressed differently in some way, she was wearing a grey suit that was somehow different to her normal attire thought the difference was something marginal.

I didn't have time to consider the problem in any depth as I was at Elizabeth's door. I knocked gently on the wooden panel and after a quick glance in the direction of Alison I pushed the door open.

Liz was behind her desk eyeing me as I entered the room; she looked a little apprehensive, as though something was going to happen that she didn't really understand.

I thought that was a bit strange, as she was the one that had called me here, not the other way around.

She waved towards the comfortable chairs, the same one I'd used to inspect her after the first dare. "Take a seat," she instructed, standing as she spoke.

She crossed the room to join me and I took the opportunity to admire the older woman. There was something about the way she carried herself that hinted at how sexy she could be, the memory of her parading around this room with everything on display obviously helped that image. Today she was wearing her customary business suit along with a pair of black heels, not particularly high but they indicated that she didn't spend all day on her feet like some of the teachers in the school.

As she lowered herself into the seat opposite me, keeping her legs together primly, I asked, "So, what's the problem?"

"I wouldn't say it's a problem," she responded. "Well, not yet but it could become one," she glanced towards the door, "for me anyway."

Did this have something to do with the 'cow'?

I raised my eyebrows in query and waited.

Elizabeth bit her lip before lowering her eyes, "When you were spanking me," she began quietly, "we had an audience."

My eyes went wide but Liz didn't notice she was still looking at the floor.

"It seems that Alison returned to the office whilst you were, uhm, chastising me and the intercom somehow became live."

I recalled hearing a strangled squawk when Liz had thrown things on the floor.

"She listened in as I, oh, God," she raised her tear filled eyes. "She heard everything we did, including, well, you know..."

I smiled, "She heard you enjoying yourself?"

Liz nodded.

"So what's the problem?" I asked. It couldn't be blackmail, as I didn't have anything that she could possibly want. If she was going to cause trouble for Elizabeth she'd have done it by now so it had to be something else.

"She told me that the sounds excited her and she wants you to do the same thing to her," said Liz in a rush.

I cocked my head to one side; "She wants me to spank her?"

Liz nodded, "Yes."

"Anything else?" I asked.

It was Elizabeth's turn to look shocked, "I, uhhh, don't know." she replied.

"I wonder if she just wants to be spanked or if she wants to go through the whole thing?"

Elizabeth shrugged.

I grinned, "There's only one way to find out," I said. "I suppose she's waiting to hear what the outcome of this little talk is?"

Liz nodded again.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied, "The sense of anticipation made the whole thing so exciting I'd have thought she wanted to play the whole game but I haven't asked her about it."

I sat back and thought about the matter. Simply spanking Alison would be no big deal, just lay her across the bench and beat hell out of her arse but that wouldn't be particularly subtle would it? As Liz said it was the anticipation that made the event, not the spanking.

I considered what Kirsty had said earlier, about getting Liz to strip and wait for me to arrive and spank her, could I combine the two events?

"Tell me," I said, "do you still want to play or should I just take this up with Alison?"

After nearly a minute of silence Elizabeth spoke softly, "I've thought about it a lot since we, you know ... I knew it would be stupid to continue after we finished, the chances of getting caught are just too great, but..."

I remained silent as Liz sorted her thoughts out once more.

"I haven't got a man at home and I know you're not going to take that role but, simply knowing that I'm still desirable is such a boost to my ego." She looked up and smiled, "I bet you didn't think I had issues like that did you?"

She didn't wait for an answer, "What we did was so exciting and I'd like to do it again," she admitted. "Not all the time but occasionally, if you would?"

I smiled. I may have been good for her ego but what she was doing to mine was beyond measure.

"So it's game on then?" I asked.

She nodded, a slight smile gracing her lips.

"Do you want to play now?" I asked, "Nothing serious but it'll set the tone for later."

Lizzie's eyes went wide and her head nodded. I think that happened before her brain had considered the offer.

I chuckled, "I'm glad you are so keen," I said. "Stand up."

I continued to smile as she stood up.

"Now take off your jacket," I instructed.

She did as she was told and dropped the jacket over the chair behind her.

"Now the blouse," I continued.

She blushed but didn't pause as she opened the blouse to reveal a plain white bra.

"Put the blouse down," I said, "and take off the bra."

Liz paused momentarily and then complied with my commands.

She wasn't a big girl, a 'B' cup at the most but they were still pert and didn't sag as she released them. Her blush continued down her chest to the very top of her breasts, that she was excited was clear as her nipples perked up as I watched.

"Very nice," I said, "but we need to continue so put your jacket back on."

She looked at me in surprise, "On?"

I nodded, "That's right," I said. "You've got to go and get Alison and see if she still wants to play."

As Elizabeth pulled her jacket on I continued to give her her instructions. "I want you to fasten a single button then go and tell Alison that I'm willing to let her join us if she's serious about taking part."

Liz nodded as she fastened the single button I'd allowed her.

"If she still wants to play you're to unfasten that button and let her see how you are dressed."

Liz's blush deepened but she didn't say a word so I pressed on.

"Tell her that she has five minutes to appear here, dressed in exactly the same way." I grinned, as Liz looked at me, her mouth hanging open. "If she does that she can join us."

Liz blinked a couple of times, swallowed and continued to stare at me.

"It's up to you, Liz," I said. "If you don't want to be a part of this I'll go out there and see her myself."

"No!" she shrieked, shaking her head forcefully.

She giggled, which took me by surprise, "You've no idea how exciting this is," she gasped and spun on her heel and headed for the door, her hips swinging from side to side outrageously.

She paused with the door half open and glanced back to me, winked once and disappeared from view, pushing the door shut behind her.

I settled down to await the outcome, endeavouring to look cool, calm and collected whilst nearly shitting a brick.


My palms were clammy by the time the door opened again.

Elizabeth came strutting through the door, her head held high and her jacket wide open displaying her boobs. Her nipples were sticking out even further than they did when she'd left mere minutes ago.

I grinned and stated the obvious; "She's coming?"

"Yes."

"Excited?" I asked as I glanced at my watch.

She nodded, her eyes sparkling as she stood there.

"Lift your skirt," I said impulsively.

She reached down and grasped the hem and wriggled until it rose up to reveal tights!

"Ugh," I grunted. "Take them off."

Liz smiled and slipped her fingers under the rolled up skirt and into the waistband of the pantyhose, another wiggle of the hips and they started to slip down. I noticed her white knickers coming into view.

"The knickers too," I said.

Her hands paused ever so slightly and then repositioned themselves under the white waistband, it was only when the descending mess reached her knees that Liz realised she'd still got her shoes on.

I had to struggle not to laugh as she tottered there, her knees effectively tied together hoping from foot to foot as she tried to shed her shoes without falling over.

Barefoot, her skirt just covering her delights she looked at me with her hand outstretched the mixed bundle of tights and knickers dangling from her fingers.

I took the bundle and pulled the plain knickers from the tangle and handed her the tights, "Lose those," I said, "they're horrible."

I know some people like tights. I do if they're moderately decorative but these were plain black and too thick to be considered as nice. As she took the nylon mass back I pointed in the direction of her desk. "Dump them in the bin."

She moved to comply and I carefully folded her knickers until I had a smooth white piece that was sticking up, as she returned I pushed it into the breast pocket of my blazer, leaving it protruding as though it was a handkerchief.

"You can't..." she began as she saw what I was doing.

"I can," replied smiling. "Do you think anyone will notice?"

She nodded, "They're bound to," she said. "Who else has anything in the pocket like that?"

She did have a point but I didn't care. "I'm not going to tell anyone where I got them from, am I?" I grinned at her expression and waved towards the seat opposite me. "Take a seat," I said. "You know she might still chicken out," I said nodding towards the closed door.

"She won't," replied Liz as she settled into the seat. She looked at me, her demeanour changing from playful to serious. "I know she's not a pretty little thing but don't be nasty about it," she said, "Please?"

"She's plump," I said, agreeing with her assessment, "But I don't think she's a basket case. I don't really know her but she seems lonely more than anything."

Liz blinked, "I suppose she is," she responded and then fell silent. I watched her as she sat there a strange mix of emotions flashing fleetingly across her face, one of them I recognised as sadness but I've no idea why.

I glanced at my watch, if Alison was going to appear she was cutting it fine. I'd said five minutes and she'd had four and a half already.

"Is she late?" asked Liz.

"Not yet," I replied watching the second hand sweep around, "she's still got twenty seconds."

As the second hand reached ten seconds to go there was a tap on the door.

I smiled at Liz and bellowed, "Enter!"

Alison's head appeared around the edge of the door. She eyed me nervously until I crooked a finger in her direction.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.